Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider diamond.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6382 4 years ago

Been waiting for the next real rock machine. Maiden was killer. The Beatles was a disappointment. Was hoping the 2020 rock machine was gonna be epic. Ozzy Osborn, maybe mega death. Or a kill em all limited vault. Looks like it’s none of those. Disappointing 2020 unless you like Rush.

9 months later
#10625 3 years ago

Foo fighters?? Oh man. Hope that is later in 2021. I’ve already bought in on a Zeppelin LE. Wallet needs time to fill back up.

1 month later
#11512 3 years ago

When are they going to have this stern of the union announcement? I was hoping today they would stop with the bs and at the very least acknowledge zeppelin. Killing me. My gut tells me they are gonna drag it out untill dec 15th. Grrrrrrr

#11519 3 years ago

That was Nov 25th. Hasn’t been one for today yet.

1 week later
#11646 3 years ago

Jack Osborne was seen checking into a hotel near the Chicago Mag mile last night. What if Zeppelin has been code for an Ozzy Osborne pin this entire time?

#11691 3 years ago
Quoted from epichoff:

[quoted image]

I’m kinda new to the pinball world. Who is this Kaneda guy? Why would Stern have canceled or moved announcing new releases because of him? Stern seems to be about ready to announce the biggest release in over a decade any day now. How is it this kaneda guy wouldn’t know what the title is on the line right now? Is he playing games to get people to tune into his podcast? Telling all of us the next stern game now and him being correct would earn my respect.

#11697 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

A well done Ozzy themed pin is the only way I’d ever sell my IMDN !!!

I would never sell my Maiden!!

#11699 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

If Jack Osbourne is in Chicago that’s very interesting ! Of all the metal bands out there Ozzy is most recognizable by a country mile! Bttf n jaws are not happening there nothing going on presently w those themes .Zep has had the steam ,WW84 is what’s hot and Ozzy is outta left field but would be a smash if done right ! Buckle in I have a feeling this next pin by stern is going to be a counter punch to the competition to show who’s still the Boss!!

I put deposit down on Zeppelin LE 4 months ago. Was only machine that interested me since Maiden was released. I’m ready to go for an LE of Sterns Ozzy/Sabbath machine my source says is in the works and gonna happen late 2021.

#11700 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

If Jack Osbourne is in Chicago that’s very interesting ! Of all the metal bands out there Ozzy is most recognizable by a country mile! Bttf n jaws are not happening there nothing going on presently w those themes .Zep has had the steam ,WW84 is what’s hot and Ozzy is outta left field but would be a smash if done right ! Buckle in I have a feeling this next pin by stern is going to be a counter punch to the competition to show who’s still the Boss!!

Think about it. What the hell is there to do in Chicago right now. I live here. The State is shut down.

#11704 3 years ago

Unless Jack’s here to play a part in an episode of Shameless. There is really no other reason for him to be in Chicago. Maybe looking out for his fathers best interest in a pinball machine? Jjp couldn’t handle something at this level. Would be Stern 100%

#11734 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

Gaining traction on pinside is like a dream come true! I imagine gathering around the campfire and telling my grandkids about how I gained traction on pinside, and they would instantly see me as some sort of God. Guess I should just spit out the info then, because the people that confine in me, don't matter...It's the pinside traction I live for. So the the next pin is called "Traction Control", where you have to navigate your ball through "tough shit".

I honestly think you have no idea what was or wasn’t on “the line”. I can tell you several solid sources have confirmed Zeppelin is the next release. If I’m wrong you got a day or two at most to prove me wrong.

#11737 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

Several solid sources were saying it was Led Zeppelin last release, I was the only one saying it wasn't...ended up being Star Wars...Hmmmm. I guess I really just don't know.

Star Wars was just some bs Stern threw into the mix to get some sales from first time buyers. An affordable home pin. Zeppelin is the big party Stern is and has planned on throwing in 2020.

#11804 3 years ago

Here’s where I’m at right now. Couple months ago in September. I ran into a friend of mine out here in the Chicagoland area. We got to talking. Later that day I realized that an epic music pin was going to be released from Stern in late fall best scenario. But barring any covid issues with parts vendors the pin was coming out hell or high water in December. My contact knew I’m only interested in music pins. The name of the pin was Zeppelin. The next day I listed my Aerosmith pro for sale. Sold it instantly. There has been a an empty space in my lineup since that day. I know a few stern distributors here in the area. I’m sure one of them will hook me up with an early order. That space is going to be filled with a zeppelin LE very soon in the next few weeks.

58B6BE9C-EF51-417D-8629-D7F8D42D2AD9 (resized).jpeg58B6BE9C-EF51-417D-8629-D7F8D42D2AD9 (resized).jpegDF1B50DD-9BC0-4FAB-94CE-A95992BFB6D5 (resized).jpegDF1B50DD-9BC0-4FAB-94CE-A95992BFB6D5 (resized).jpeg

#11809 3 years ago

Sabbath or an Ozzy pin is my holy grail. Let’s say next week it’s an Ozzy pin stern releases and not zeppelin. It would be the greatest Christmas ever!!

#11810 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Sold maiden prem few months ago for same reason!

I don’t think I could ever let my Maiden premium go

#11814 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

So is it decided then??...Zeppelin will be announced next Tuesday and shipping by Christmas?

I’m hoping stern throws out a teaser tomorrow. I’m already having a hard time sleeping. Waiting until Tuesday will be brutal.

#11816 3 years ago

At least with Stern we will get the studio songs not some random live recordings. That’s what was disappointing to me about the jjp GNR pin. Why didn’t they put the studio songs on the machine? Slash apparently had a huge part in the development. Anyone who has played modern stern machines can tell the difference between a jjp and stern. Jjp are like driving a nice luxury sedan. Gameplay is smooth not high scoring lots of toys and bling bling. Stern machines are a grip it and rip it sports car. It’s all about what you enjoy playing. I believe Stern will step up with an amazing studio song track, epic art work on Zeppelin. Just hope they throw 15 songs on it.

#11818 3 years ago

They are the studio songs in the JJP GnR pin. Just synced to live concert video footage.</blockquote

I played one at gap when it was released. Maybe it was the concert footage that threw me off on the soundtrack. Randomly seeing myself on the screen and multi balls coming non stop just made everything confusing.

That and having played a wonka many times at my neighbors. I just don’t think jjp is a fit for me. Just saying.

1 month later
#12867 3 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Megadeth would be an auto LE buy for me if Stern used the same team that executed IMDN. So many bad ass songs and insane artwork to make another masterpiece for the OG rockers. One can dream...

Isn’t the maiden group the ones working on Sabbath? No way Steve will be on that one.

2 weeks later
#13206 3 years ago

Throwing this out there. I’m friends with Maynard Keenan. He’s played my lineup at my house. What if. And this is a big what if. A Tool pinball machine? Of all the games he’s played here. Stern is what gets him excited. A stern Tool Pin 2022?

2 weeks later
#13558 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Another Rock pin?

Unfortunately Rush is coming before Sabbath. Grrrrrrr. Still praying for dec 2021 Sabbath but looking grim.

1 week later
#14027 3 years ago

One thing is for certain. The next pin isn’t gonna be anything that I would be interested in. The only thing that could get me to buy would be a Metallica kill em all. If it had only the kill em all album for songs. I would pay 15k sight unseen to get one. But that will never happen. Besides I’ve already put down a deposit for Sabbath LE this December.

4 months later
#19368 2 years ago

If mnpinball is correct it sounds like Steve Ritchie will be on the Black Sabbath machine.

2 weeks later
#19826 2 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

What distributor even does this? When I emailed one they were just like “Sorry, haven’t heard anything about a BTTF?”. Hard time believing a distributor would put you on a list for something theoretical.

If it’s a title you really want. Talk to the right distributor. Money talks. Offer to put 2k down to get locked in on an LE that doesn’t exist. They can use the money to keep things going while you have the comfort of knowing if and when the title comes out. You will be getting one at cost. I have 8k sitting right now on 3 titles that if and when they happen I won’t be fighting to get order in or paying thousands over cost to others who are locked in. None are JJp machines by the way!

#19927 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

What ever happened to the Ozzy talk ? Big thing was Jack was seen in Chicago then went silent .Might be a sneaker .

Ozzy Dec 2022

3 months later
#23362 2 years ago
Quoted from Gopher4653:

Foo Fighters music pin please. My grail.

You and me both. I’m going to see them this Saturday in Vegas. Rush is the next music pin.

3 months later
#26136 2 years ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

Wow, no chatter on the rumoured Foo Fighters pinball being designed by Jack Danger after the sad passing of drummer, Taylor Hawkins?

This is my grail pin along with sabbath. I pray everyday that its Stern that has the licensing and builds them. The thought of Jjp getting them would be my worst nightmare.

1 month later
#26745 1 year ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Which would sell more: Venom, or Cobra Kai that's codenamed Venom?

Foo fighters is going to sell more then all of those combined. Just wish it was Borg doing it.

#26755 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Respectfully disagree. Foofighters just seems like such an off the wall middle of the road theme. I'm 43 for reference.

I’m pretty sure the LE’s are already sold out.

#26761 1 year ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

That's a reach. Then theoretically all LEs ever to be produced are "sold out" based on distro's Old Boys' Club waitlists.

Not sure what the old boys club is? When a solid rumor that a pin is being built and soon to be announced. People scramble to get on the list to be the first to get one. Kinda like snooze you lose. Those that act fast get one.

1 month later
#27708 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

If I could just chime in briefly here,
I would like to give a huge thank you to KME and team Stern Pinball for making the magic happen.
The world is really fucked up now in soooo... many ways, but when I turn on KME's Godzilla, life is good
The game give a smile to my dial on many levels, makes me switch off from life's difficulties.
Again, thanks KME and all the incredible team at Stern pinball that make the most awesome escape from all the bullshit.
The FUN formula is a winner, so thank you.
You guys are awesome !

[quoted image]

This says it all. Hopefully soon I’ll get my LE

F75A8FFF-89E6-424E-84D1-CC033327BB42 (resized).jpegF75A8FFF-89E6-424E-84D1-CC033327BB42 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#29747 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

That's why LZ and Rush sit beside each other
[quoted image]

I put Luci between them.

672BFCDF-AC84-422C-AE1A-D73D4114BCCC (resized).jpeg672BFCDF-AC84-422C-AE1A-D73D4114BCCC (resized).jpeg
#29750 1 year ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

Great music line-up .. all you need to do now is squeeze a KISS in there too!

I got into the hobby when Iron Maiden was announced on xm radio Ozzy boneyard. I missed the boat on a nib Kiss.

5 months later
#35290 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Foo Fighters isnt happening! Please...

It’s in fact happening. Locked in on an LE.

#35293 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Bad move, $10,000 by Chrismas. Get one a year later for cheap LEs wont sell out.

Looking like late December before any LE get to distro. Not sure what the March release is but it’s not foo fighters.

2 weeks later
#35583 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

When Stern releases their new pins with inflation it will be $9,700 for a pro 12k for a Pre and LE $15k. They will be on par with JJP

You are not far off. I’ve been told to expect my Foo fighters LE to be at or near 15k when it’s announced this December.

#35594 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

Your dealer is preparing to rip you off.

I think it has more to do with 5.1 audio. 4 speakers & sub as well as a larger video display being unveiled

#35646 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I could see JJP taking on FF. Given the barren/bland PF for TS4, a barren/bland pf for FF, which is beyond bland, is a perfect marriage.
FF CLE $16,000!! Whos in!

Jjp pins play way too slow. No way Dave would have signed licensing with them. Stern had this from day one.

#35723 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

Dave Grohl gets a Superbowl commercial and a pinball machine within one month. Good times.

December release for Foo fighters.

#35809 1 year ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

Sources are saying the next music pin is Gorillaz.
[quoted image]

This would be a hard pass for me. Thank god it’s not really happening.

#35910 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I wonder if Foo will have expression lights. Then maybe Rush owners can get some too!

My Rush came with expression lights.

#35919 1 year ago

Jjp should stick with cartoons and Richies golden girls. Leave the music pins to stern.

3 weeks later
#36692 1 year ago

Can we just agree already that bttf as well as jaws are not happening. Everyday all day these damn delusional talks about the two of them.

3 months later
#37733 9 months ago
Quoted from DoctorSpeedy:

Decided I’m going for a venom LE if it’s released at Comic-Con.

If it’s a music pin with Ozzy songs and expression lights. I will definitely lock in on an LE.

9 months later
#46636 9 days ago
Quoted from Capn12:

Borg isn't on John Wick

Borg is on the new Metallica

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

7,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lansing, KS
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider diamond.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=diamond and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.