DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG
dr (resized).jpg
IMG_2624 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1301 6 years ago

I hope it's not Jurassic world bc I really don't feel like buying a NIB pin but I love JP.

1 year later
#2769 5 years ago

Latest podcast from special K says he's been told the next three are

Black Knight 3k / Steve Richie next game

Jurassic World

JAWS (BE as the designer)

All I know is if the last two are true, I'm very excited. Coupled with GnR from jjp and this could a fantastic year for Pinball.

#2775 5 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

Would love a Jurassic theme in my collection.

I agree. I love JP but it's just too simple and feels.... well....like a DE game. I just hope they make it more JP than JW if you know what I mean.

Jaws with Brian E is my pin of the year if true. I can only imagine how sick that game will be. Brian gets how to make a game fun, not too simple but not overly complex but best of yet....could he be the first to give new Stern games the one thing their missing.....the "it" factor that so many of his had in the 90s.

It might be my first LE....

4 months later
#3917 4 years ago
Quoted from Morhaus:

This sounds so reasonable, but I don't want to believe it. I am curious that nothing has leaked about a new theme, so it just adds to that logic.

here's what you should believe.

it's jurassic

Question is......

park or world?
I hope park. Day 1 if so. DAY 1

#4036 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

It's confirmed SW Home edition.

So it is? Did I miss it? Also no chance of Jurassic so just this stupid home pin?

#4090 4 years ago

I will not overly bitch UNTIL we know for sure a second is not being announced.

Could Stern really tease us for a bullshit home edition of a terrible game (pro) to begin with? They couldn't right?

#4233 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

From TWIP:
Countdown to Jurassic Park
For everyone that was expecting a cornerstone Stern game instead of the Home Edition, it is time to calm down and get hyped! (Editor’s Note: that oxymoron really makes no sense)
What do we know about this game, or what do we think we know at least? First, it is believed that it is a Keith Elwin design, it likely has at least one upper flipper, and has toys that change states. Based on the recent information we’ve been hearing, the game will be based on Jurassic Park, not Jurassic World. This was further supported by the Head2Head Pinball Podcast, which has a good track record of reporting correct information, sharing last week that it was Jurassic Park. Also worth noting, Keith Elwin changing his Facebook profile to a picture of his father playing the original Data East Jurassic Park.
When can we expect to see the game?? We’re hearing rumors that distributors will be shown the new machine on Tuesday this week. So when will it be revealed publicly? Stay tuned!!

Seriously - if it's Keith and JP, stern - here is my money. Just take it.

#4243 4 years ago
Quoted from MonsieurCS:

No one would say Jurassic World (and it's absolutely terrible sequel), are better than Jurassic Park!
Fingers crossed for a Chris Pratt-free game above all else.

Seriously - i don't buy the argument of people complaining if it's JP. No one. Well at least no one dumb enough to say it publicly.

2 weeks later
#4340 4 years ago

Elvira then turtles in December. I'm hearing a lot of noise to support this people in the know!

#4343 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Can’t be December. It would be ces aka 1st week of Jan for a stern game

Yes December
I'm hearing distributors have been told by Stern to expect another big release December timeframe. Who knows if true...

#4346 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

We will see then. I think for the last 5 yrs or more they’ve done a CES release. Maybe it is a branded game, like supreme? Otherwise they aren’t tied to a date but that is just the history

I heard it's a full release.

Again - all rumor but FYI

1 month later
#4642 4 years ago

They're vaulting star wars? What a complete waste. Although art does look much better

Sorry guys it's clear Tron is not happening

#4646 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

The problem with a Tron Vault might be less to do with Stern and more to do with Disney, I think Stern are well aware they could easily produce a Tron Vault and sell them at current NIB prices, it’s more likely not happened because Disney don't care all that much about TRON.

I agree no question they're tied up due to Disney

#4726 4 years ago

Remind me why could it not be bttf

#4770 4 years ago

Sign me up for top gun. love LOVE that movie.

I'm not close to 50, but goonies not appealing to them? interesting.

I'm sick of old old themes like munsters (snooze) elivra (snooze), etc. 80s is where it's at.

#4810 4 years ago

beetlejuice would be great

#4818 4 years ago

Goonies was the background of Kineda's Podcast that talked about the next title. I'm going Goonies too.

#4872 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

You may like Goonies, but it was a small potatoes movie. It would make a horrible pin and snooze fest theme. There would be less interest in this pin than Munsters.[quoted image][quoted image]

Goonies vs Munsters in theme and you're picking Munsters? I guess you're on the older side but still, munsters?

I would think Goonies cleans up, but maybe I'm just as biased as you - just younger

#4931 4 years ago

Speaking of new Stern's, I just played Elvira and literally walked away from it after I paid bc it was so boring

Similar boring been there done that feeling of munsters.

1 week later
#5134 4 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

Just seen on FB, pinball paparazzi[quoted image]

What is Pinball paparazzi?

#5136 4 years ago

I just googled fb and Pinball paparazzi and I found the image but I'm not a member of that toxic shithole so I can't see the comments. What's the deal?

#5193 4 years ago

The buzz I'm hearing now is stranger things is next. Here's the order I'm predicting:

Stranger things

TMNT

Led Zep

I personally would be all over the first two.

#5200 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Stranger Things by Brian Eddy would get my attention, although I think Brian would be perfect for TMNT too.

I believe it's Borg on TMNT. I would think Eddy on ST, which would be awesome

#5203 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Please no stranger things. Its an ok show but far from pin worthy.

yeah b/c we need more elvira, black knight and other snoozers geared toward 50+ older men.

Stranger things is exactly what we need. Time for stern to shake it up.

1 week later
#5473 4 years ago

Any thoughts on timing of reveal? Late this month to early December with sipping on Jan?

2 weeks later
#5727 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Played Alien a fair bit.
Don't get the hype as it plays slow and clunky.
Sound and visuals are superb though.

Plays different then others. More time on it and you'll get it. Combine that with the excellent doing and video and it's one of the best.

Just don't put pinstadiums on it.... And I love pinstadiums.

1 week later
#5876 4 years ago
Quoted from wlf_:

I still like a TMNT as a possibility, at some point...[quoted image]

If the tmnt are not 90s and look like that I'm out. Stern don't let me down.

#5911 4 years ago

glad to see it's not stern to be honest. I've never seen that show so can't really comment but just based on what I've seen of it (before this trailer) just no interest at all.

#5975 4 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

I’m sorry, really not feeling the love for Stranger Things.
I think 99% of the actors were just terrible, couldn’t act for toffee.
One big cliche..... 1st season had me slightly entertained then went down hill rapidly. Kept watching, hoping it would get better, ......... it didn’t - just ridiculously awful.
Kept falling asleep....
I’m sure Stern will hit a home run with the cabinet artwork. A young girl with a skinhead and a nosebleed all over the cabinet and a big fat fcuker cop on the playfield eating doughnuts...... the goofy looking kid on the translite...........hold on they are all goofy I’m sure it will be awesome...
Off for a few games of MET....

And this is why...... Well I'm going to stop before I get modded.

I'll just simply downvote the ___ out of this.

#6023 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

They haven't made any relevant music since 1991-2 or so...
if it was an Apetite for Destruction Machine, I'd be down.

yes that's also called a GnR machine so you'll be set.

#6082 4 years ago

..... And people were saying JPLE were sold out. So much Pinball hype around low stock. Reality is, you'll be able to get one. Chill.

#6119 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Run of Stranger Things before Christmas.

pro i'm assuming? wish they would do premium

#6122 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Running out of time for an announcement aren’t we? Although there was a rumour the new stern (Stranger things) went on the line this Monday, so until Stern leaks something or makes an official announcement who knows....

this would prob be the tightest I've seen considering even if they announced monday, that's basically a week or so! if anyone can do it, Stern can though.

With JP prem being their absolute best, I'm hyped for this.

#6171 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Instant win.
No, srsly. I don't know until when retailers work in the US but small retailers here wrap up on friday december 20th until the new year.
How the heck deliver a game until then if it's not at least announced today?

I don't think the rumor is international just domestic US by 23rd.

#6263 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

So... who still believes that thing will be delivered to homes till December 23rd?
Maybe if it's Bill & Ted. I mean,... they DO HAVE a time machine!

Haha it's still possible if they're shipping now but it doesn't really make a lot of sense.

1 month later
#6573 4 years ago

So I didn't think STh was doing that bad but this just confirmed it (even though I think it's not as bad as others say it is).... we now have the vault no one asked for. Also shows Stern doesn't have a good vault on hand like Tron

As someone hyped for tmnt, this is great news. If Iron Man is their solution - wow things must be bad.

And who in the hell is buying this game NIB right now when they run them? SO many better IM options that unless you're just throwing money away, this is a clear PASS PASS PASS

I wonder how the shills will spin this...

#6606 4 years ago

Guys Stern has delivered at least once in 2019. JP2 is anything but barren. I just hope tmnt follows suit.

1 week later
#6682 4 years ago

I feel like it’s aged very well.... bttf and bttf2

2 weeks later
#7192 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Me. It was ok in its day, but hasn't stood the test of time. Trying to watch it now is just like any dumb Nickelodeon show from the last ten years.
Bring on Clockwork Orange, Three Stooges, Led Zep, Hendrix, Mission to Mars or Futurama.

This has to be a joke. Like any dumb Nickelodeon show?

Shame. Shame.

#7202 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Given Sterns recent duds, what makes you think tmnt is going to break the mold? What makes people think they are going to break the bank and release something amazeballs?

they did so recently with JP2

They can do it again..... or they can fail like we’ve seen before. I hope they deliver

2 months later
#7711 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Boobies multi-ball.

I wasn’t even old enough to see this during its prime but damn does it hold up well.

What a great scene and that girl is smoking

#7748 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I think the Tmnt divide line seems to be about 1980. Not just here but in general. Pre 1980 dont give a crap. 1980-90 have bigger memories of them than some realize. Post 1990 goes progressively downhill but maintains some relevance throughout which is saying alot actually.

'81 here and when I read people saying TMNT is lame or a terrible theme I remember how many old guys we have.

Tmnt is going to be fucking awesome. We've had enough old man themes like Munsters.

It's game time fellas. Time to usher in the new.

#7794 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Movie wise there is no comparison, Revenge of the Nerds is an all time classic, and all the TMNT movies are fucking horrible.

Revenge of the nerds......Fn classic.

Tmnt 1 holds up very well.

#7940 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Yeah they're both the same movies... giant lizards running around destroying everything that comes into their path. Yeah about the same.
The only difference is Godzilla is way freaking cooler!
This new TMNT artwork looks like its for ages 5 to 12. Why didn't they do a game based on the films, where is a big Turtle toy, whats up with that super silly looking van... my prediction one of if not the weakest selling Stern ever.
Guns N Roses is going to STOMP TMNT into the dirt.
I will get excited for Godzilla if that is true, not sure about LZ.
Why hasn't stern done Nirvana like HUH... you did great with Metallica you'd do even better with Nirvana.

I don’t think I’ve seen someone so consistently wrong on these forums literally about everything. Sorry it’s like you’re purposely trying to be wrong at this point.

Ok carry on

2 months later
#8883 3 years ago

frankmac

Where did you get that queen kaneda pic?

#9029 3 years ago

Damn - I could give a shit about queen or LZ but out of nowhere.....jaws? That would be amazing. That yeti art is really interesting

2 weeks later
#9462 3 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

You are magnificent!

I love when people argue about kaneda with kaneda.

#9493 3 years ago

I have a feeling it’s marvel related bc didn’t TWIP remove the mention of marvel in their story per sterns request?

#9535 3 years ago

bill and ted would be much better than avengers or queen. The latter two are sleepers for me but then again, there have been soooo many good themes released that my wallet needs a rest.

That being said, if they release Jaws, I'm hitting the bank up tomorrow asap. haha

#9702 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

If Keith designed it i'd have to consider it for sure. He made a JP theme i didn't want great.
Maybe that is what he meant by "doing something a little different on the next game".

Speaking the truth Ice. I hate to say it as I’m literally falling asleep when thinking about this tired theme BUT it’s Keith and he made Iron Maiden a great game. Iron....maiden.

#9887 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Release is now Wednesday/Tursday per Pinball Pro distributor email.

so reveal is weds thurs right?

2 months later
#10988 3 years ago

Happy to hear it’s LZ so I can pass on it. No interest and quite frankly, with all of the recently released great games, I need a break from NIB.

Now watch it be BTTF and I’m back in line!

#10998 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

BTTF is a hard pass for me since you mentioned it, my distro took my info for a LZ LE last night! Can’t wait!

hard pass on BTTF? Not just a pass but hard pass.

My god - there really is a differing opinion on everything.

#11022 3 years ago

I refuse to believe anyone thinks the BTTF pinball machine by DE is adequate! Or that BTTF is a hard push!!!

never!!!

yeah I'm joking

but not really.....

50/50 joking?

Or maybe 0/100?

I'm not sure haha

1 week later
#11245 3 years ago

Attn pinside

This game is not for you.

Carry on

#11278 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I'd rather him be gone. He has his other outlets. Funny that he thinks a brand new account with all the same info, claiming Kaneda steals his info etc. It's so obvious.. I'm surprised the account has lasted this long. *Sigh*

I think it's pretty funny. It's so obviously him that it's pretty ridiculous at this point but Chris knows that and is really playing along. He wants people to know.

Robin, IMO is letting it go bc it's been some time and quite honestly it's a great way for him to look like he hasn't back down but also allow kaneda to get back in.

3 months later
#14617 3 years ago

A guy who joined a couple of months ago says his friend saw Back to the Future and people actually believe him? Haha. Good ol pinside.

I call bullshit that bttf it's next.

#14627 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Wait, you're CANNING it now? And what's the difference between regular and complete?

Haha damn cell phone swipe

1 month later
#15886 3 years ago

I am all over this if it’s MK. Jaws of course too.

Bond - yawn. Queen, or some other band, yawn. BTTF, MK, JAWS - yes please

#16012 3 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Just heard the episode.
Although he didn't outright mention the titles, it's pretty apparent he's talking about Mandalorian for Stern and Scooby Doo for Spooky.

So I agree with Mandalorian (which is a big disappointment for me) but I was thinking beetle juice for Spooky. Or scooby but Beetle was the first in my mind.

#16614 2 years ago

Really happy it’s mandalorian. Much easier to pass on it. Yawn.

Although I would love to see the kaneda haters eat crow if it’s truly mango.

#16642 2 years ago
Quoted from John0560:

Ghostbusters is probably one of the best art packages I have ever seen. I don't see Batman or Beatles even coming close. ZY in my IMO is unmatched and is a artistic genius. But this is my opinion, nobody is right or wrong. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

With the exception of Murray. Never looked right to me

1 week later
#17192 2 years ago

Anyone catch the new star wars vr Pinball that was released today, which includes a mandalorian table?

Of course you didn't but I'm into vr and guess what..... Looks like if kaneda is right, zenn either stole sterns idea of the upper pf with drop targets or Stern is ok with zenn using the design

Or..... The rumor was actually about the mandalorian vr table!

About 3 min in...

#17195 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

What if all the rumors were about this table?! Is there a ship/ramp thing that was talked about?

There kind of is. Check out that left ramp. The ship is also there on the right side. Check the video out.

Actually here is a pic.

20210430_000817 (resized).jpg20210430_000817 (resized).jpg
#17255 2 years ago

As a 30 something, a lot of people are marrying later in life, having kids later too so they have some more fun money to spend. That wasn't me but I'm also old school. Damn millennials! Haha

3 months later
#19738 2 years ago

If it's BTTF, they have all of my money. Damn it stern - I wish you weren't doing that theme but if you do, I know I can't say no. I just hope it's not another fill in the blank by stern pinball game. Mando was a huge let down, LE including.

Anyone with a LE available PM me!

1 week later
#19917 2 years ago

imagine zombie and elwin on BTTF. Too bad they're 1 game behind it.

1 month later
#22065 2 years ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

They'd sell a year's worth of production of POTC's LE's at $11k.

no way a loaded widebody is sold at 11k. I would expect a special run at 14.5k.

and I would buy it.

#22082 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you for this pic - just love it. How it all started.
DA3CABAC-290C-4F48-A126-6B7F85AB5878 (resized).jpegDA3CABAC-290C-4F48-A126-6B7F85AB5878 (resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#22271 2 years ago

Pinside at its finest. Great job catching this.

Now let’s fast forward to back to the future.

#22342 2 years ago

mnpinball

Thoughts on Bttf? I think you track record speaks for itself which is why I ask.

Thanks

#22351 2 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Here is what he posted in the BTTF/Harry Potter thread:

Interesting. He’s spot on from my experience so this is very disappointing

10 months later
#31861 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaytech10:

TS4 is and was not a disaster. Pinball should only be an investment for operators like me. I'll be putting mine on location this month. It's nice to hear actors voices doing Pinball call outs(not sound bits from the show or movie) like in TS4. T3 was the last one that I can remember. Which was not that many. Joe Katz is improving the code.

CE's available to buy even after folks are discounting 1k or more and LE's sitting unsold less than two months after release = a disaster for an IP like Toy Story. Market has spoken and it only reports the facts.

The delay on this next stern release is so disappointing. C'mon Stern - show us the goods.

#31883 1 year ago
Quoted from Padrino:

It’s laughable when something is classified a disaster when not immediately selling out all stock… Did not realize that’s the measure of the market

Forget not just selling out. Not selling at a discount either. Disaster.

JJP can claim great day one sell through numbers but as distributors sit on these CEs and people don't buy up JJPs LEs, the tune has significantly changed whether they want to admit it or not.

The market doesn't shill - it only reports the facts.

1 year later
#41490 6 months ago
Quoted from ripit:YT is a great artist but I am tired of cartoon art

……At least no cartoon art for jaws. I 100% agree.

2 months later
#43320 4 months ago

Yeah met is a lock in

Dutch will be the new manufacturer making Bally Williams games. Q1 showing off a real looker - maybe Totan, ToM or Cv. Maybe even TZ. We’ll see. Just my guess

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

10,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethesda, MD
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.