IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crujones4life.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

910 posts in this topic match your search for posts by crujones4life. You are on page 1 of 4.
#6926 4 years ago

It says coin operated on flyer...so not a homepin?

3 months later
#7814 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Cue Ball Wizard to an extent.

I love western themes. I have Maverick and CBW and want a Cactus Canyon.

2 weeks later
#8137 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Excerpt of Email from DeadFlip
I wonder what is next?
"Good Morning, Friends!
I hope everyone is safe out there during these trying times.
Did you enjoy the TMNT reveal?! Well we have another reveal coming very soon!"

Heavy Metal?

#8196 3 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

Judging by what most pinsiders want, Stern should build a back to the 80s pin!
Insert a bit of everything like creature style go to the movies, go to some concerts, go to the arcade
Buy rights to theme songs , movie clips and music tracks
Home run!

Awesome idea!

1 month later
#8728 3 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

you're going to be slightly disappointed then, or happy to save the coin. You are right with SR.

So is it a licensed property or original theme?

1 month later
#10266 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Sterns just about done remaking every 90s DE pin.
Barrel is getting pretty low.
Maverick reboot planned?

I'd buy that pin in a heartbeat!

1 week later
#10370 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I believe the rumor is that Lyman and Ritchie will not work together anymore.

Why is this?

2 weeks later
#10616 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

I’m calling it now, BTTF next Kapow/stern release, whenever that is, maybe first of the year. During Beatles discussion at expo 2020, Joe said, “maybe next year we can do this again, (emphasis) in the Future”. Maybe wishful thinking but his voice inflection on “in the future” was definitely emphasized.

Oooooh...have a clip?

1 week later
#10731 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Why not? Stern holds the license to Soookys dismay (That was the co dream license) I think it’s likely that Stern will produce a Toho Studios inspired Godzilla pin in 2021. LED Zep first, then BTTF Kapow / Stern studio and Godzilla. It’s gonna be a good year for pinball.

Wait is there some hint evidence of a BTTF?

#10736 3 years ago

BTTF has to have Huey Lewis and The News. It wouldn't be BTTF without that music! Would also be awesome if they could somehow work in the greatest rendition of Earth Angel of all time!

Imagine a light show mimicking a high school dance. Enchantment under the sea multi-ball?

1 week later
#10894 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Don’t worry the next game he’s working on he’s going to be speeding at 88MPH!

How much time do I have to save some monies?

#11063 3 years ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

Feels like they could just keep running JP, EHoH, TMNT and AIQ on the lines for another half year. I heard there's another run of DP to do as well.

Let's not forget the SW Pro I bought in August and have yet to receive.

2 weeks later
#11477 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Some deep thoughts for today ....

We have seen lots of “signs” that BTTF pinball is in the design queue and who knows, maybe it will be ready for release this year. Expectations are the game will be based on first movie. For anyone thinking it should include the 2 sequels, sorry to burst your bubble, it isn’t happening for financial reasons. No reason for Stern to license 3 titles when all they want is one, unless forced to as a condition of licensing. Now, let’s begin the fun.

The game is released in Dec as expected, however it captures everyone by surprise because:
1) it is based on the comic book. Nobody considered Stern might do this, in spite of their history of designing superhero pins and releasing comic version artwork on others. It would be pretty cheap to license the BTTF title and then photoshop comic artwork onto the playfield and cabinet. Stern would need to recreate similar art for video assets and would hire sound-alike voice actors. Why would Stern go to all this effort instead of just licensing the damn movie? If it saved them money, Stern might decide it was smart. Or maybe they just like doing things the hard way.

2) it is based on the video game and Stern licenses the rights to use those assets. This would be the quickest route and maybe cheapest overall. The entire first movie is already designed in the game, with virtual assets and complete cast of sound-alike voice actors. Stern wouldn’t need to create much content - maybe some specific callouts, status screens and high score screens.

3) it is based on movie 1 and dialog can be sliced and used as seen fit - all is well in la la land.

Now that we’ve considered three sources for execution and art style, what would you do if BTTF pin was released using options 1 or 2 instead of 3? Would you lose interest or become more interested? Maybe you wouldn’t care one way or the other? I’d be most interested in option 3, but would be intrigued almost as much by option 2. Both are pretty dynamic as opposed to option 1 which starts off as static images and is not particularly striking.

I will take it anyway I can get it!

#11577 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Aren’t they always backlogged with dealer orders? I kind of thought that was what Gary implied on podcast.
With multiple production lines and their production rates where they are it isn’t a crazy amount. What is their current rate, 50-100 games a day?
Heck, in addition to all the dealer orders for their regular games they throw Heavy Metal and a different Home edition pin into the mix and seem to be doing fine keeping up.

Well they apparently haven't built any Star Wars pro machines in the last 4 months as I am still waiting for one.

#11590 3 years ago
Quoted from StoneyCreek:

When I took the factory tour in January they had 2 lines and only 2.
Gary said they had 250 people in the factory, that’s got to be a fully staffed 2line production capability.

Gomez said they only have 2 lines still ... as of last month at least. One for newest pin and one for everything else.

#11604 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

And I am waiting on my Jurassic Park Prem....February I here...

That is freaking nuts!

#11689 3 years ago

B

T

T

F

!!

It’s happening before the end of 2020.

I know there is really no basis for this, but every time someone mentions it the hairs on my balls stand up! BTTF and Star Wars are my dream themes. Bring it!

#11733 3 years ago

Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:Did it rhyme with ... hack new da vuture?

#11791 3 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Next release will be a double release.

What's that mean? 2 pins? Ain't no way...

#12118 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Most definitely into a Ramones pin and although not “punk” I think a DEVO pin would be a hell of a lot of fun. The Stooges and The Misfits would be great punk themes too. Also... A Turbonegro ‘Apocalypse Dudes’ pins would be a f’n dream. But that’ll never happen haha

The Ramones and The Misfits would be incredible!

#12132 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

BTTF coming 2021 per rumors from Joe K. Stern has been recreating several of their old licenses from the past, like TMNT. BTTF is just one of those licenses, that Joe K. has access to, like he did when they originally made BTTF. Make no mistake, BTTF 2 is coming, probably as the next boutique game, that was missed this year.

Hoping it's not a boutique release but I can see that being the case in this situation. I will take it however I can get it though!

#12291 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’ve heard a couple times now that BTTF is next. Nothing concrete though. They’ve been right before thats all I’ll say.

Kapow?

#12403 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Speaking of licenses, what happened with the Star Wars Midnight Madness that was pulled after debuting? Was it a licensor restriction that caused it to be pulled?

Hope this somehow makes its way back into Star Wars!

#12435 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

What’s that side box art on Mark Guidarelli?

I see a large spider webb and a guy with a white undershirt and a black jacket/shirt over it.

1 week later
#12521 3 years ago
Quoted from co_pin_guy:

I'll say it - go ahead and attack me. Motley Crue?

I'd buy a Crue pin. It should play fast and hard so give it to Ritchie.

#12522 3 years ago

Also no one has mentioned BTTF in a few days so...BTTF.

1 week later
#12912 3 years ago

Did anyone else see that Kapow premium pins increased to $8399! I hope if we get BTTF it's a regular release.

#12914 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

They have to pay for those from-the-grave Adam West phone calls somehow. Re-animation is not cheap.
http://www.kapowpinball.com/promotion.html

1 week later
#13068 3 years ago

What month is the next release typically? I know what themes we are wanting but any solid leads yet on the next title?

#13070 3 years ago
Quoted from dondon4720:

I heard they might be doing Back to the Future next which would be awesome ( heard it from the same person who got Zepplin right I think he has some connections) Next Music theme I heard is Pink Floyd
I would love a Batman the Animated series (90s cartoon) love the art style
I also wouldn't mind a G1 transformers vault / new machine (I would have to go in debt for that one )

I hope your friend is right about BTTF!

#13125 3 years ago

Let's get back on track shall we?

Screenshot_20210124-182521_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210124-182521_Chrome (resized).jpg
#13189 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

War of the worlds ,Titanic , Deslicable Me , Troy , Gladiator , Motley Crue , just to name some that I never see brought up .People rip the Crue but really there’s no better music for a pin and as far as material to incorporate into this theme it’s second to none as far as band pins go .

Motley Crue and Andrew W.K. (who loves pinball) would be amazing!

#13247 3 years ago

Gamera...not Godzilla. He is a turtle. Borg posted a picture of an actual turtle on his Facebook too.

#13258 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

I’m sure Elwin will seem less original once he’s made 10+ games. Honestly there’s only so many shots a flipper can hit.

Exactly. Just about to say the same thing...

#13267 3 years ago
Screenshot_20210204-232926_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210204-232926_Facebook (resized).jpg
#13306 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Rumour is GB, completely new game, release Q4 2021. I know that a vault would make very good sense as the game was a big seller for Stern but... I am not so sure Stern are keen to vault a Spike 1 game. Time will tell.

Heard anything solid BTTF related?

#13352 3 years ago
Quoted from Huggers:

What on earth is 'Welk'. I can't figure it out even with Google. Is this some odd American thing?

Welk is the code name for BTTF.

#13540 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I see a March 2021 release here in the near future.

Which is kinda weird cause that's when all the backordered games are supposed to be shipped out...

#13543 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Next release will surprise people.

B
T
T
F

#13544 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Next release will surprise people.

Will you say if it is a title that has been suggested in say...the last 10 pages?

#13548 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I don't know the next cornerstone game, but seems like Godzilla is a good bet. Rumor has a VE next, but not 100% sure which game. BTTF is not happening ever from what I hear.

That's heartbreaking .

#13550 3 years ago

Oh, I doubt Stern will be caught by then. I do hope you finally get your SW pro comic edition soon.

Thanks! Actually it's the original art SW Pro. But yeah I have been waiting since August!

#13551 3 years ago

I wonder if it's a VE what the likely candidates are? SAM/Spike1/Spike2 ? Something that hasn't been vaulted? Walking Dead, Ghost Busters, Aerosmith, etc...

#13600 3 years ago

"Maybe the date/era when much of when BTTF was set was about the time Welk was on TV - or maybe it is the Enchantment Under the Sea dance - or talent competition that Marty was in - or something else maybe."

...Exactly what I was thinking. But I still believe it is likely Welk is just a few pinsiders having fun at our expense.

#13601 3 years ago
Screenshot_20210216-185110_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210216-185110_Google (resized).jpg
#13602 3 years ago

The same year BTTF was released (1985) Elsa Raven (clock tower lady) performed in a play called Tribute at The Lawrence Welk Theater.

#13779 3 years ago

Anyone else just seeing the Stern Logo in the teaser?

#13787 3 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Hold on a sec guys... crazy idea....
How bout we just wait a couple days and see what happens?

Where's the fun in that?

#13894 3 years ago

X-Men VE. Wolverine in pic.

Screenshot_20210221-000303_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210221-000303_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210221-000316_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210221-000316_Gallery (resized).jpg
#13979 3 years ago

This is some bull jive! Can we get a reveal?

#14097 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I never understood this comment...and many people say it. For an EM or early SS...yes. But you can't really be cranking tunes and get the full effect of a game from anything released in the last 30 years if you can't hear what's going on.

This right here. 100%.

#14227 3 years ago

This is most definitely some bull jive!

#14270 3 years ago
FB_IMG_1614383765413 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1614383765413 (resized).jpg
#14331 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballBJB:

So then, extending this logic, do we interpret the wizard puzzle to be hinting at a vault or other variation redoing LOTR?

That's what I started thinking...

#14351 3 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

So any guesses on the next Stern Puzzle?

Time Traveling Car

1 week later
#14475 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Hearing of a possible Brian Eddy game up next.

Hear of a possible theme?

#14498 3 years ago
Quoted from WpgPins:

Nobody hoping for an updated Back to the Future anymore? I’m still crossing fingers for that one!!

Lots of us are! My most wanted theme after Star Wars. It needs to have the Enchantment Under the Sea dance and Earth Angel included as well as all the Huey Lewis and the News songs!

#14592 3 years ago
Quoted from mighteagle:

Looking on the BTTF forum and someone says they have seen parts and will be released in the next 2 weeks can only hope.

Ooooh...link?

#14598 3 years ago
Quoted from mighteagle:

Taken from the BTTF forum on pinside
A buddy of mine said he saw some finished parts from the Stern Back to the Future and Stern is scheduled to release it within the next two weeks due to the deadline. He knows I’m a huge Back to the Future fan and he knows I like pinball. He actually never discussed pinball with me before but his line of work gave him a visual of BTTF and knows I would get excited about that news. So he said he liked what he saw, not the whole machine but certain parts. He said could be released as early as this week if all goes well. He did show me one picture, and I’m excited, but can’t really tell what the game will look like.

Freaking sweet! I hope this turns out to be true!

#14604 3 years ago
Quoted from mighteagle:

Taken from the BTTF forum on pinside
A buddy of mine said he saw some finished parts from the Stern Back to the Future and Stern is scheduled to release it within the next two weeks due to the deadline. He knows I’m a huge Back to the Future fan and he knows I like pinball. He actually never discussed pinball with me before but his line of work gave him a visual of BTTF and knows I would get excited about that news. So he said he liked what he saw, not the whole machine but certain parts. He said could be released as early as this week if all goes well. He did show me one picture, and I’m excited, but can’t really tell what the game will look like.

What thread is this in? I tried to search...

#14680 3 years ago
Quoted from Lopa:

So the rumor now is Eddy gets the next title with a contemporary theme, possibly Mandolorian and Elwin is working on Godzilla to be released at a later date.
I guess we will probably find out in the next couple weeks.

Wha....? Whadabout BTTF?

#14731 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Word is announcement pushed back till April so Stern can crank out some backlogged orders.

Yeah I'd love to receive my pin that I paid for back in August. That would be swell.

#14733 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Let me guess...EHOH?

SW Pro. I'd love an EHOH too but can't swing it.

#14737 3 years ago

My distro is local and we have already done a few deals (I've sold him some games and brought him some business). I want to build a solid relationship with him. He is a super cool guy. I know he will take care of me and any issues I might have should they arise (hopefully not). I know it will be worth the wait when it finally arrives. My 1st NIB!

1 week later
#15171 3 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

My distributor says not launching game for a bit. Prob 2-3 weeks. My Jurassic park and Star Wars premium got pushed back again. Supposed to have had them by now. Stern is backed up.

Stern said SW Pro on the line later this week. Wonder if they will do Premium too?

Edit: I'm super pumped for BTTF too but Stern needs to take care of the backordered pins first.

#15180 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

K-man says he’s hearing Mandolorian from many, he said it’s a modern theme not a classic and not a rock band. Mando would be awesome.

What about ol gal being fired. Surely she would be on the art and in video clips?

#15240 3 years ago

When is distro meeting today for BTTF?

#15253 3 years ago

To me releasing Godzilla while Jurassic Park is being produced makes about as much sense as releasing Mandolorian while Star Wars is being produced.

#15258 3 years ago

Well...they are both large, green, and aggressive...lol. I don't really have an interest in either one. For me they are samey.

#15305 3 years ago

Holy shit guys...lol. All I was saying was BTTF would be a better release at this particular point in time. Y'all took it to a whole new level!

#15327 3 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

There is a teaser/hint tonight during the TWIPYs (not officially from Stern or anything, from one of the "special presenters") that is pretty interesting...to be continued.
Also, if there is a BTTF machine coming, it'd be cool if it had a shot or a spinner that you hit over and over and it built up your speed, you see your speed increase when you hit it, then it slowly decreases, hit it again and it goes up, and when it hits 88mph, boom, crazy light show!!

When and how do I watch BTTF get announced?

#15337 3 years ago

From Mayor Goldie Wilson's mouth! BTTF!

#15342 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

To those that missed it this was a screen grab from the TWIPY award show which aired tonight live... Don Fullilove, the actor who played the Mayor Goldie Wilson from Back To The Future said "Will we see another Back To The Future Pinball !?"
I'm going to say YES.... YES WE WILL.....
I will certainly Re-Elect Mayor "Goldie" Wilson! [quoted image]

Also, Jack Danger's reaction confirmed it...

#15346 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

What did Jack do?

It was his face and complete lack of response to Imoto asking him if BTTF was just leaked.

#15378 3 years ago

Negative Ghost Rider. BTTF is next.

#15412 3 years ago
back_to_the_future (resized).jpgback_to_the_future (resized).jpg
#15419 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Are you just assuming it’s Kapow?

I really hope it's not a Kapow title. I'd rather pay $5xxx than $8xxx.

#15453 3 years ago
Quoted from camcamaro1991:

Hey now, I have a Stern gen 2 Harley Davidson (pretty much Sega game), of all 4 pins I own its the most played buy a large margin, most the folks that play it are noobs but they find it rewarding, its a great game to learn.
I still play it and I can stand there for 45mins sometimes or longer still plays good to me, doesn't need deep code to be a good game, not my favorite game but it will never leave my collection either.

I used to play a Harley Davidson pin on location nearby. Lots of fun with a shaker motor.

#15454 3 years ago

Also...

1991 (resized).jpg1991 (resized).jpg
#15515 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMagnet:

Is all the BTTF post wishful thinking or is it next?

Oh it's coming...

#15645 3 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

A ton of action and great Quotes for Pinball here
Tombstone could be Epic

Hell yeah time for another Western themed pin!

1 week later
#15740 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I think that's what we have been discussing

Lolololol

#15741 3 years ago

Also...

1991 (resized).jpg1991 (resized).jpgback_to_the_future (resized).jpgback_to_the_future (resized).jpg
#15796 3 years ago

Brian Eddy...tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel...

#15820 3 years ago
Quoted from Jeremy19:

Hopefully a sign
[quoted image]

Posted where?

#15890 3 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

You’ll see Rush in the next several months.

Rush (Borg) is late this year.

#15992 3 years ago

I would think Mando or Cobra Kai but then Kaneda was like...I think it's a TV show I will have to check...If Kaneda actually knows what it is...What modern theme could it be if not a Movie or TV show? Maybe a video game? He said not Mortal Kombat. Mario?

Also unless Mando being released marks the end of Star Wars being ran I don’t think that's it.

#16225 3 years ago

Webinar time?

1991 (resized).jpg1991 (resized).jpgback_to_the_future (resized).jpgback_to_the_future (resized).jpg
#16327 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Rush... for Christmas.

Can confirm.

#16465 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

Kaneda podcast today says not mortal kombat. Not Harry Potter. Not a movie. A tv show that isn’t finished. Playfield has a wooded area. My guess is still Mandalorian. Mando isn’t done with episodes. I believe the scenes had some wooded are in last few episodes. We’ll see what happens

Cobra Kai

#16520 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

The guy only hits about 1 out of 10 "predictions" so take it with a grain of salt but Kaneda posted that the next tile IS Mando. Hand drawn, non Zombie Yeti art package. Possible upper playfield. (Battlefield maybe?)
Anyway, thats the latest guess.

Yeah man. Mando 5/11, upper playfield, Eddy, hand drawn art (not Jeremy). Boom.

#16770 2 years ago

Anyone heard anything solid about a price increase for the next release? Usually prices just increase once per year don't they?

#17193 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Anyone catch the new star wars vr Pinball that was released today, which includes a mandalorian table?
Of course you didn't but I'm into vr and guess what..... Looks like if kaneda is right, zenn either stole sterns idea of the upper pf with drop targets or Stern is ok with zenn using the design
Or..... The rumor was actually about the mandalorian vr table!
About 3 min in...

What if all the rumors were about this table?! Is there a ship/ramp thing that was talked about?

#17197 2 years ago

Next Stern - $6199/$7799/$9199

My SW Pro (NIB) delivered and set up 3/31/21 was $5650.

#17411 2 years ago

Rush is happening this winter.

#17424 2 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Is Borg up for this next pin?

Borg/Rush/winter

#17453 2 years ago
06fc408d38e466ddf63fcdeeae741da2fd789d03 (resized).jpg06fc408d38e466ddf63fcdeeae741da2fd789d03 (resized).jpg1991 (resized).jpg1991 (resized).jpgback_to_the_future (resized).jpgback_to_the_future (resized).jpg
#17882 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

It’s not true that Mandolorian is a reskin of Popeye Saves The Earth, right? I heard the cruise ship or ark or whatever the boat is, will be converted into a star destroyer. Bluto will be converted into Boba Fett. Find baby Yoda!

Came here to say I heard the same thing...

#17979 2 years ago

Anyone else think the playfield seems crowded? Hoping there is some more breathing room on the Pro.

#18272 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Looks like BTTF was the code name for Mandalorian. I'm out on Mandalorian but would be in on a BTTF pin.

Wut

1 week later
#18415 2 years ago

Is it possible...that since Lyman has been on the last 2 Ultra Mega Expensive Stern titles...and he is coding Rush for Borg...that Rush is the next Ultra Mega Expensive Stern? That way when BTTF comes out I can buy a Pro?

Screenshot_20210322-201143_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210322-201143_Chrome (resized).jpg
#18437 2 years ago

I'm holding out hope that Godzilla is code for BTTF because it is a "monster license".

#18495 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

GODZILLA > Back to the Future

No

#18606 2 years ago

BTTF and Rush for sure...not so sure about Godzilla anymore.

06fc408d38e466ddf63fcdeeae741da2fd789d03 (resized).jpg06fc408d38e466ddf63fcdeeae741da2fd789d03 (resized).jpg
#18611 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Where are you getting this info?

Just a hunch. I have no inside knowledge.

#18614 2 years ago
Quoted from Zartan:

That’s awesome where did you take those pictures!

I stole the pic from someone else...

#18618 2 years ago

SW comic book premiums Q4 2021 etc.

You sho bout dat?! I thought the Comic versions were retired.

#18743 2 years ago
bttf (resized).jpgbttf (resized).jpg
#18756 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Used prices are sky high and so nib prices don’t look so bad anymore.

Yep. This right here. I have turned my attention towards NIB Stern Pros as used prices are insane right now. Looking forward to trying and probably buying Mando and hopefully BTTF in the near future.

#18783 2 years ago

Godzilla (code for BTTF) and Rush are next 2.

2 weeks later
#18851 2 years ago

Keith's BTTF will be amazing!

#18857 2 years ago

Godzilla ain't coming. It's BTTF. Rest assured.

#18868 2 years ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

Man I want in on a BTTF pin, I bet it Rocks Huey Lewis and the News.

It has too. If they found a way to work the greatest version of Earth Angel of all time into the game that would be badass too. Enchantment Under the Sea Dance Multiball!

#18881 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Speaking of Iron Man VE; is there any truth to a possible small batch of those soon?

In October. About a month after BTTF is released.

#18885 2 years ago
#18900 2 years ago
06fc408d38e466ddf63fcdeeae741da2fd789d03 (resized).jpg06fc408d38e466ddf63fcdeeae741da2fd789d03 (resized).jpg
#18980 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Godzilla / Elwin

BTTF/ Elwin

#18984 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Don’t edit my quotes crujones4life That’s foul. Just post your own reply.

Sorry man just having some fun with ya.

#19025 2 years ago

Lol...now that's good stuff.

#19039 2 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

I’m hoping Elwin doesn’t do Godzilla because I want to buy Elwin’s next game.

You like BTTF? You like Elwin? If so...you are in luck!

#19049 2 years ago
Quoted from TheProgrammer:

For me, a lot of my feelings about BTTF being in the works (I don’t think it’s next tho) stems from Dwight Sullivan teasing Hill Valley being an Easter egg in the map that scrolls on The Getaway: High Speed II and saying that it’s foreshadowing.

He talks about it at 29:50

Boom

#19068 2 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Wouldn’t this mean BTTF is a Richie game since he did High Speed?

Not necessarily...however Dwight and Ritchie work well together...so maybe. One way or another it's coming.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#19170 2 years ago

Next up:
Kaminkow - BTTF
Borg - Rush
Elwin - Godzilla
Ritchie - ?
Eddy - ?

#19175 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Kaminkow isn't doing design now, is he? So that's not really a legit list. Batman'66 was an updated Gomez design and Beatles was a Gomez freshening of Seawitch, too.

I still think Elwin's Godzilla could be code for BTTF. It's coming one way or another. I don't care who designs it.
I'm buying no matter what.

#19191 2 years ago
FB_IMG_1626242135411 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1626242135411 (resized).jpg
#19192 2 years ago
FB_IMG_1626242346043 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1626242346043 (resized).jpg
#19222 2 years ago
FB_IMG_1626317265723 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1626317265723 (resized).jpg
#19265 2 years ago

So if BTTF is a Kapow release...think it will be $8399 for a premium like Elvira and BM66? I am still hoping for a regular cornerstone release for BTTF so I can buy a pro...

FB_IMG_1626500082604 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1626500082604 (resized).jpg
#19351 2 years ago
FB_IMG_1626753162619 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1626753162619 (resized).jpg
#19428 2 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

Next year sometime believe it or not it is Back to the Future.

You damn right.

#19429 2 years ago

Enchantment Under the Sea Dance with Earth Angel playing please!

FB_IMG_1627263433299 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1627263433299 (resized).jpg
#19432 2 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

That scene would make a great timed mode. Hit X shots before the people in the photo disappear. Time or missed shots make Marty not able to play guitar. Complete the mode and George pushes that kid down and kisses Loraine. Then Johnny B Good victory laps.

Dude! Yes! Quick, send an email to Stern! Seriously though what an awesome idea!

#19434 2 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

BTTF Does anyone remember! Micheal J Fox, would not sign off for use of his face or his voice for Data East pinball machine. However, BTTF would be nice..
Lets root for the king of the monsters.[quoted image]

You seem a little more sure now than 8 days ago about BTTF...care to share?

#19449 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Whoa this is heavy!!

Let’s go BACK IN TIME 17 months ago to Page 144 from this thread...
[quoted image]

You have literally created the greatest pinball machine of all time! Come on Stern!

#19451 2 years ago

BTTF

Ritchie
Dwight
Randy Martinez

You heard it here 1st.

408829-2 (resized).jpg408829-2 (resized).jpg
#19452 2 years ago
Screenshot_20210727-022153_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210727-022153_Facebook (resized).jpg
1 week later
#19628 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I really doubt it's actually Godzilla, though. Godzilla-sized theme (harry potter, back to the future, etc)? Yes.

#19633 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It's Godzilla. Designed by Keith.

It's "Godzilla" designed by Keith.

#19709 2 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Well, Spooky have gone quiet now, so maybe.
I do think Godzilla is going to have the new platform, whatever that is.

I don't think we will see a new platform. I think Stern will stick with Spike 2 for a while and just add internet connectivity via WiFi. Stern said whatever is coming in September will apply to current titles too.

#19737 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Jesus, there goes my money!!!!
BTTF for the win, heard it from Kaneda

Wait seriously?! Like for December/ January?

#19895 2 years ago

We're getting off track here...

1991 (resized).jpg1991 (resized).jpgback_to_the_future (resized).jpgback_to_the_future (resized).jpg06fc408d38e466ddf63fcdeeae741da2fd789d03 (resized).jpg06fc408d38e466ddf63fcdeeae741da2fd789d03 (resized).jpg
#19898 2 years ago

Shit I bought the newest Stern (Mando Pro) and I'm not sure I will see it this year...Crazy. I waited 8 months for SW Pro that was delivered 3/31/21.

#19935 2 years ago

Without sharing the specifics...was Michael J Fox in the movie the pin is based on?

#20025 2 years ago

I agree Green Day would be awesome. Misfits, Ramones, and A.W.K. too.

#20040 2 years ago

December or March?

FB_IMG_1629668891416 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1629668891416 (resized).jpg
#20069 2 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Hi,
A long time i didn’t have logged there.
Can someone be nice enough to recap me when approximately the next stern would be announced and which titles are likely been coming out (or still rumors)?
Thanks

September is Godzilla or "Godzilla"
December is Rush and/or BTTF
March is BTTF or James Bond

#20114 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Cointaker is taking preorders for JP premium and the price is a grand more now. $1000 deposit and balance due of $7595 once arrives.
[quoted image]

Fuck a $1000 increase?! This sucks. If they (Stern) try to get more money from me on my Mando Pro I have ordered I'm canceling.

#20120 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Guys… go look at the cointaker site. The sale price for Mando premium is $7699, with deposit of $1000. I think you are misinterpreting the verbiage.

The verbage for mandalorian premium is different than the verbage for Jurassic park premium it definitely looks like a $1000 increase is coming/here.

#20122 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

‘Definitely looks like’? I couldn’t disagree more. Have you found that Cointaker makes a habit of purposely using ambiguous language to mislead people on price?
I could be wrong, but I think you guys are making a stink about a misunderstanding that you are having.

Mando Pro...$1000 deposit and $5595 due upon arrival. That looks like a $600 increase on Pro models...

#20128 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

FYI If you look at Sterns site, Jurassic Park Premiums are at MSRP $7799.

That's the current price. You will pay current price on in stock pins. The price increase is coming with next release and so any preordered titles will most likely see that increase. My hope is that because this is such a large increase that games preordered before the increase is made will be sold for the current price. Probably not...

#20163 2 years ago

The $1600 difference between Pro and Premium just became $2000. Wonder if that will push more people towards Pros?

#20276 2 years ago

So is the real price of a Pro $6600 or like $6400?

#20280 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Should be $500 more. Premiums $1000 more.

Soooo....$6500?

#20365 2 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

They reunite every few years for whatever BTTF anniversary it is.

But a 36 year anniversary?

#20387 2 years ago

My dude likes the Misfits? Love it! Been spending alot of time together lately working on BTTF callouts no doubt.

FB_IMG_1630210132053 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1630210132053 (resized).jpg
#20390 2 years ago

The guy who voiced Marty in The Telltale BTTF game was amazing.

#20410 2 years ago

Soooo, what is the NEXT Stern?

Where you been brother?

FB_IMG_1626242135411 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1626242135411 (resized).jpg
#20477 2 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

What date is Stern making the announcement?

Teaser by Friday. Reveal Monday/Tuesday.

#20481 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Really though? If they are sticking to any sort of schedule I’d expect an announcement third week of Sept and full reveal 4th week

Time to get back on track schedule wise. One last pin coming this year. Gonna be a killer rest of the year for Stern...it's their density...I mean it's their destiny.

#20483 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

More delays for backordered pins, hurray!

Hey I know all about it. I waited 8 months for my Star Wars Pro.

#20517 2 years ago

Where's my fecking teaser?! This is bulljive!

#20580 2 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Not so fast, code name clue:
[quoted image]

Where did this picture come from?

#20583 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I'm holding out hope that Godzilla is code for BTTF because it is a "monster license".

Still hoping this could be true...

#20766 2 years ago

I'll take that bet.

#20772 2 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I’ll take that action.
Godzilla you owe me a dollar.
Anything else I will send you a dollar.

Deal

#20902 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Ok, back on topic. Long day today.
Elwin loves the third flipper on his layouts.

3rd flipper shot is a repeatable loop that needs to be hit multiple times to get up to 88mph.

#20904 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Yes, with crazy lighting!!

We're going to see some serious shit!

#20910 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Are they using the expression lighting from zepp? Would be cool is they could simulate fire

Genius! Will be awesome!

#21043 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:Must..resist temptation to quote posts saying it wasn't Godzilla...

I admit I thought there was a good chance It wasn't actually Godzilla...I wont be buying it as it's not a theme I love. Still excited to see it though.

#21113 2 years ago
Quoted from KYLEDM5:

Now that Godzilla is official, it's time to move on. What is the NEXT Stern pin?

Rush or BTTF. Probably Rush then BTTF.

#21129 2 years ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

Still love my Star Wars. Could there be more yes. However it is really fun to shoot.

Star Wars Pro is my favorite pin of all time. I don't judge pins by what they could've/ should've been, but rather what they are. What's there is fantastic in my opinion. Fastest, flowiest, smoothest shooting game I have ever played. All that delicious Star Wars music. All those awesome Star Wars scenes from the original trilogy. The narrator from The Clone Wars on callouts. I am also a huge Star Wars fan. Like a real fan...all the movies, animated series, etc. I think alot of people say they are Star Wars fans when really they are a fan of the 1st movie or first trilogy. There are some truly special moments in this game - blowing up both Death Stars, Hyperspace Multiball, and what has to be one of the best moments in pinball...The Lightsaber Duel. Fucking Epic.

#21154 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

[quoted image]

#21213 2 years ago

No NOOBS on BTTF.. so who gets it?

#21635 2 years ago

So I am hearing Borg on Rush next but also Borg on BTTF after Rush...so how can that be? 2 games 1 playfield like Halloween/Ultraman? 1 new design and 1 reskin? Rush is code for BTTF?

#21646 2 years ago

Does not sound like back to back games from Borg. BTTF could be a very late 2022 game.
Just simply it is his next game he is working on.

Ah well...more time to save if that is the case.

1 week later
#22011 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

What’s wrong with a pin being mean? I don’t understand this.

Brutal, tough, difficult, hard.

#22017 2 years ago
FB_IMG_1632803587480 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1632803587480 (resized).jpg
#22034 2 years ago

That was fucking amazing! Thank you!

#22076 2 years ago
06fc408d38e466ddf63fcdeeae741da2fd789d03 (resized).jpg06fc408d38e466ddf63fcdeeae741da2fd789d03 (resized).jpg1991 (resized).jpg1991 (resized).jpg408829-2 (resized).jpg408829-2 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1626242135411 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1626242135411 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1626242346043 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1626242346043 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1626317265723 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1626317265723 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1626500082604 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1626500082604 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1626753162619 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1626753162619 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1627263433299 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1627263433299 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1629668891416 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1629668891416 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1630210132053 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1630210132053 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1632803587480 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1632803587480 (resized).jpgback_to_the_future (resized).jpgback_to_the_future (resized).jpg
#22117 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

RUSH is code for BOND.

Not if "Rush" is Borg. Bond is/was Ritchie.

#22136 2 years ago

I hope that building mech was built reliably as it doesn't look fun to work on.

#22150 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Well there you go. They chose Rush over Welk.

All kinds of badass.

#22160 2 years ago

So far seems like the magnet is failing from overheating. I’m guessing the building doesn’t get crushed as often unless you’re Elwin

Most unfortunate.

#22167 2 years ago

Where does Oct 12th come into play?

Rush Boutique pin drops so BTTF cornerstone can slide in before the end of 2021. Obviously.

#22202 2 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

So I made a thing!
Stern let me reimagine the “Pin” and I couldn’t be more stoked with how it turned out!
https://sternpinball.com/affordable-home-game/jurassic-park-pin/

Looks like fun! Love the jump ramp! We'll done sir!

#22206 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I wonder what was said off camera when they got the player to laugh in that one cut.

I thought Tim was just smiling cause the dino spitting out the balls was cool.

#22221 2 years ago

So is Bond still a thing or was it just Spectre being code for JP Pin? Also...

Screenshot_20210322-201143_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210322-201143_Chrome (resized).jpg
#22241 2 years ago
FB_IMG_1634505200002 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1634505200002 (resized).jpg
#22244 2 years ago

Except that it is...

#22280 2 years ago

I love Rush so I am really excited to see this pin. Also...

#22356 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Interesting. He’s spot on from my experience so this is very disappointing

Not this time...

#22364 2 years ago

Don't worry man BTTF is coming. I have no idea when but it is. It is in too many people's mouths -including people at Stern- to not be coming relatively soon (in next year or so).

#22365 2 years ago
FB_IMG_1634879859033 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1634879859033 (resized).jpg
#22379 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

I'm not sure but I think "It's more than a feeeeeeling...." that if a Boston Pin would come out wouldn't it make sense if the topper actually floated / hovered would makes sense for that album art...
[quoted image]
*I'm anticipating crujones4life to post a BTTF hover board pic from me using my word "hover" also letting us know that a BTTF is coming soon, if not you have let me down.*

#22399 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

This is nothing new for recent Stern Pros. At least Godzilla Pro has some nice metal ramps and habitrails.

Not that I care...but that Godzilla pro does look surprisingly barren UNDERNEATH.

#22402 2 years ago

Just watched BTTF 2 tonight. All BTTF movies are free on Peacock btw. So hyped for new BTTF pin!

FB_IMG_1626753162619 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1626753162619 (resized).jpg
#22410 2 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

When is it coming out, I've not heard of this one.

Surely you jest. You know it's coming at some point...When is it coming? If you have to ask then no one knows probably.

#22481 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Rush is huge with men in their 40's and 50's. 5th all time in the US - gold/platinum albums, 40++ million records sold.
It will sell.

Can confirm. 43 here. Love Rush.

#22506 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Bit of Rush some people may not have realized they've heard/played.
Guitar Hero Legends of Rock focuses entirely on the 2112 Album as a final battle. Story and all.

So epic!

#22521 2 years ago

Let's stay on track shall we?

FB_IMG_1635541694049 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1635541694049 (resized).jpg
#22541 2 years ago

I hadn't planned on buying another new pin until BTTF. But if Stern does something really cool with Rush...like 2112 story in a pin...something more than just the music (which I admittedly love)...I may buy one NIB.

#22649 2 years ago
bttf.0.0 (resized).pngbttf.0.0 (resized).png
#22655 2 years ago
FB_IMG_1635750119633 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1635750119633 (resized).jpg
#22671 2 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

Re - Boba Fett
During the Making of Mandalorian panel at Expo this weekend, Randy Martinez (official approved Star Wars artist) mentioned that making pinball art the was coolest project he has ever worked on and he can't wait to do the next one.
From that statement, you might infer that there are more Star Wars titles to come.

Or that he is working on BTTF...he has done BTTF art previously.

I hope Dwight codes it. Don't care who designs it.

#22697 2 years ago

Marty - "Doc, when are these fools at Stern gonna release BTTF?!"

Doc - "I dunno Marty, but when they do you're gonna see some serious shit!"

FB_IMG_1635999047421 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1635999047421 (resized).jpg
#22727 2 years ago

Or...and I'm just spitballing here...

FB_IMG_1626242346043 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1626242346043 (resized).jpg
#22731 2 years ago

Just listened to a podcast with Dwight. His list of dream themes (he wants to do):

1. James Bond
2. Harry Potter
3. BTTF
4. Matrix
5. Alien

Pinball Players Podcast Episode 60 @29:30

#22733 2 years ago

29:30 and 1:42:00

#22744 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Rush, then Bond (Ritchie) finished by Gomez.

It's the possibility of what comes next (after Bond) that I am interested in...How about Eddy and Dwight on BTTF?

#22802 2 years ago

BTTF...confirmed?! Slip of the tongue...

Screenshot_20211109-185410_Twitch (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211109-185410_Twitch (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211109-185456_Twitch (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211109-185456_Twitch (resized).jpg
#22819 2 years ago
Quoted from kell:

I love your enthusiasm for for BTTF, lol
I’d be shocked if Stern isn’t/hasn’t pursued Nintendo products like Pokémon, Mario, Zelda, etc. I feel like video game properties are the next stage of evolution for licenses.

I'm telling ya man. He was like yeah BTTF, hope you're all excited for that...and then subject changed.

#22824 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Keith's BTTF will be amazing!
[quoted image]

Called it 4 months ago.

#22830 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Will someone explain to me why that supposedly confirms BTTF? I’d love that to be true but don’t see it.

Last night's slip by Danger was just the most recent tidbit. He literally said "Yeah BTTF, hope you're all excited for that." Today Kaneda said its Elwins next game and a dream theme for him.

#22836 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

If it’s Elwins next game it will likely be one to two years out.

Next year. 2022.

#22838 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

No BBTF or Jaws

You silly willy.

#22869 2 years ago

Can't wait to see how the clock tower and Flux Capacitor are integrated in the new BTTF!

FB_IMG_1636742163194 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1636742163194 (resized).jpg
#22870 2 years ago

Definitely need to be able to time travel ala DE Time Machine.

FB_IMG_1636742209082 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1636742209082 (resized).jpg
#22871 2 years ago

It would be cool if you could start a timed mode that played Power of Love and showed you hanging on the back of cars skating. You'd have to keep ripping a spinner/orbit to keep it going.

FB_IMG_1636742298239 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1636742298239 (resized).jpg
#22873 2 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

They should bring the expression lighting back to simulate electricity for lightning strike, effect just before traveling time, + the flame trails when you hit 88 mph.

Awesome idea!

#22874 2 years ago

Rush (Borg) - Dec/Jan

Disney/Marvel theme (Eddy) - April/May

Bond (was Ritchie, now Gomez/Kaminkow) - Aug/Sept

BTTF (Elwin) - Dec/Jan

Watcha all think?

#22903 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

There will not be a BTTF pin

*Edited...was a little rude.* Danger literally said "Yeah BTTF, I hope you guys are excited for that." Of course I have absolutely no idea when as I have no friends in high pinball places, but it is most definitely coming.

#22906 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Personally, I wouldn't take that as confirmation. Not to say it isnt coming but he's also talked about the upcoming Golden Girls pin and My Little Pony in the past.

You could tell it was a slip if you watched the stream ...

#22907 2 years ago

BTTF pic of the day.

FB_IMG_1636742366547 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1636742366547 (resized).jpg
#22911 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Well, I hope he is on it. I’d love to have an Elwin game and a new BTTF would be an almost certain buy.

It would be my 1st Elwin pin. Theme is huge for me and his other games are meh themes for me. He is a huge BTTF fan.

#22964 2 years ago

All this talk of LEs and I'm just happy to be able to swing a Pro!

#22966 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I hope you get your bttf!

Me too man!

FB_IMG_1636742345322 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1636742345322 (resized).jpg
#22980 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

How about a new Netflix Pin....Cobra Kai? Maybe an LE Miyagi edition

This would be so badass. Would be cool if clips and audio from original trilogy were used too.

#22984 2 years ago
FB_IMG_1636742311207 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1636742311207 (resized).jpg
#22987 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Looks like Michael J. Fox is telling us to make a misfits pin! yeah.

Misfits would be absolutely incredible. It probably won't ever happen but would be a perfect Spooky pin.

#23007 2 years ago
408829-2 (resized).jpg408829-2 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210727-022153_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210727-022153_Facebook (resized).jpg
#23069 2 years ago
back_to_the_future (resized).jpgback_to_the_future (resized).jpg
#23073 2 years ago
#23079 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

I know I am an ass for feeling and saying this, but I have begun to start cheering against BTTF being made.
I think I now understand the people who were sick of hearing about our Rush cheerleading. I am a bad human being.

I would like to apologize to you and anyone else who feels this way now for the daily BTTF posts I will be making from now until it is released...

#23081 2 years ago
FB_IMG_1632803587480 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1632803587480 (resized).jpg
#23092 2 years ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Don’t apologize to anyone. Your just excited for that theme. A lot of people would buy it if it came out.
Here’s a tv I found at Walmart to ad to the game if it ends up being made……[quoted image][quoted image]

I was geeking out and playing with that the other day! Lol. So freaking cool.

#23100 2 years ago

I will throw down my prediction of a Dec 14th release.

I also believe we will see Rush in 2021. I mean you may not get your game till early 2023, but it will be released before the end of this year.

#23112 2 years ago

Wait...aren't we saying the same thing? Or are you just saying specifically the 14th?

#23115 2 years ago

That is silly to say.

Just a bit of an exaggeration...but I did wait 8 months for my SW Pro and people are still waiting for day 1 Mandos...so maybe not too far off?

#23159 2 years ago
#23170 2 years ago

https://vocaroo.com/1j1byFeX9Vab (The Pinball Show Podcast)

Taken from a BTTF hype thread. It's coming! Elwin's BTTF August 2022!

FB_IMG_1635750119633 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1635750119633 (resized).jpg

#23173 2 years ago

I will be buying whatever the cheapest version is. Don't need all the extra bling.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.95
8,999 (Firm)
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 375.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinMod Industries

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 1,059.00
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 53.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

8,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
910 posts in this topic match your search for posts by crujones4life. You are on page 1 of 4.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crujones4life.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=crujones4life and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.