Whoa (resized).jpg
51AE3C41-1E6E-417B-B0FC-EAF0D317F2BB.gif
vince-neil-is-upset (resized).jpg
Severance (resized).JPG
We_were_on_a_break1-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider craziestsinge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23401 2 years ago

Maybe this art for the Rush Pin (From the Rush Coloring book)

Neil drumming (resized).jpgNeil drumming (resized).jpgRush Colouring (resized).jpgRush Colouring (resized).jpg
#23484 2 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

Rush Le coming to this residence. One of my favorite bands growing up. Love music pins!! Foo Fighters are also cool!! Let’s see how they look. Rush better be loaded with stuff!!!

I agree! I really hope this is a good pin and more effort is put into it compared with Led Zepplin. Led Zepplin had a sparse playfield and was boring. Essentially a juke box with a couple of flippers and only 6-8 songs.

#23611 2 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

All in on a Total Recall pin.
3 boob multiball would be epic!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 week later
#24036 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Is today the day?
[quoted image]

...just might be...!!!

Awesome illustration BTW.

#24048 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

No Rush news at all...not even a teaser. LAME

Hmmm. Maybe what they have to show they aren't particularly proud of. I hope that's not the case! Please be better than Zepplin!

#24080 2 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Wow check out this cool thread I can't talk in anymore.

Congratulations on your new posting at Stern. I'm sure most of us can't wait to see your next project that will hopefully become a classic!

Oh, BTW, can you please tell Borg to rip off the shroud on his next one? The suspense is killing (some) of us!

#24081 2 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Wow check out this cool thread I can't talk in anymore.

This Canadian was fortunate enough to attend TPF 2019 and met both yourself and Borg. Didn't know you were that tall

#24090 2 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

jack's at least 5' 4" by my count
actually, I think he's about 6' 4"
(but he's no todd mccullough

I'd agree to that. (At least) 6' 4".

#24095 2 years ago

Alright! Thanks for ending all the speculation! Hopefully you don't need glasses or binoculars to see the ball from that height

#24240 2 years ago
Quoted from Prince66cali:

Stern Pinball has a wacky marketing and business model. If you are looking to provide value for your customers then dont do a VE. If you are looking to undercut everyone who invested in a game then be my guest but it will come back to bite you when demand for this hobby starts to wane. I understand people want a GB or IM but thats just the nature of the sport. BTW where TF is this rush pin? It better have great ramps, effects, snow, and owls.

I agree. I hope some effort and passion is put into this title. Hopefully it is not a throw-away non cornerstone effort.

#24403 2 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Bond doesn't appeal to me either. Mostly because there are so many movies and Bond played by a variety of different actors. I just see Stern coming up with generic Bond character and villains to avoid extra licensing costs.

Williams made use of many actors who portrayed Dr. Who on their namesake table. Stern could probably do the same for Bond.

#24583 2 years ago
Quoted from Craziestsinge:

I agree. I hope some effort and passion is put into this title. Hopefully it is not a throw-away non cornerstone effort.

I was doubting earlier that this game might be lacking passion. I believe now however that loads of effort and passion went into this latest Stern effort "Rush". This is evidenced by what was said in the Stern Insider's Podcast. This has a lot of Canadian involvement including Ed Robertson of "The Bare Naked Ladies" as well as Rush themselves. Rush actually selected the songs in the game as well as what pieces of art would appear in the game according to Robertson. Hopefully this is something special. I can't wait to get an opportunity to play one.

#24639 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Deadflip Rush later today. Be there or be .
[quoted image]

1 week later
#24980 2 years ago
Quoted from Prince66cali:

No. Im sure Star Trek is a great game if you like that. Yes. Pinball is more of an in and out situation which is cool because thats what makes it DIFFERENT than a VIDEO GAME. BTW if you are into making classic sitcom pins, make an original Ateam.

Yeah!!! Helicopters; automatic weapons; speeding vans; explosions and Mr.-T. Says pinball all over that one!!

2 weeks later
#25332 2 years ago
Quoted from DentalDude88:

Dude I've posted this before but Thundercats is my dream theme. That theme song on the first plunge!!! AHHHHH!!!!!

That'd be amazing! Mum-Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

The sound effects in this show plus lightening/swords and Thundercats headquarters against the dark pyramid. Lots of great pinball content and toy potential!

#25342 2 years ago
Quoted from Flaverflav:

After Quetzal pinball do street hoops with rock songs please stern give us a nba jam pin with defjam soundtrack

#25343 2 years ago

How 'bout "Max Headroom"?

Every time the ball hits the bumper, Max will do his signature stutter.

The cabinet for the game could be askew similar to the old Maxell ad and can include moving parallel lines similar to the Max Headroom background.

Great retro futuristic theme!

Maxell ad (resized).jpgMaxell ad (resized).jpgmax-headroom (resized).jpgmax-headroom (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 12.95
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Linthicum Heights, MD
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Purcellville, VA
$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 175.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 16.50
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider craziestsinge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=craziestsinge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.