Whoa (resized).jpg
51AE3C41-1E6E-417B-B0FC-EAF0D317F2BB.gif
vince-neil-is-upset (resized).jpg
Severance (resized).JPG
We_were_on_a_break1-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider briyau15.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23842 2 years ago

Recommend picking up some good reading material to help pass the time until a BTTF drops

A85ADAD5-59F8-4E03-96D0-4B11466678B7 (resized).jpegA85ADAD5-59F8-4E03-96D0-4B11466678B7 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#24427 2 years ago
Quoted from Aussiepinwiz:How about if 4 or 6 or more Bonds are featured in the pin, and the player chooses which Bond to play as at the start of the game, and then progresses through the game to play as more Bonds (think of Dr Who)? Each Bond would have a special strength and/or gadget or weapon. That would be cool.

Sounds very similar to TMNT. “Choose your 007”

1 week later
#24814 2 years ago

Why ‘settle’ for a Jaws pin when you can have a Jaws19 reference in a BTTF pin?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#25093 2 years ago
Quoted from Maniac227:

Might be excellent timing for that Lord of the Rings Vault edition as well...

Holding out hope for this

1 month later
#25998 2 years ago
Quoted from spectrum-1980s:

Elwin on back to the future makes sense. He did Jurassic park! Going through the best data east titles and giving them justice. They've already done turtles. There better be delorians and johnny b good and movie assets . Movie assets like Mando . Not digital animations please. Or at least not all of it.
I'm down for an le
Would also be awesome is Harry Potter.

Need to build up to 88MPH before a multi-ball or something cool (change rule set based on year you travel to)

2 weeks later
#26216 2 years ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

I love the tmnt theme and really really wanted to live the game. Of 7 sterns, Tmnt was the only stern game I’ve moved on. I think for me it was just the imbalance of scoring and not much strategy on the game. From a scoring perspective it seemed to boil down to get a multiball going and score a poop ton - yet I’m still not sure what I did in some of those multi balls to score a poop ton. Tmnt truly needs a major code overhaul, and with it I’m sure I’d want the game back…but not until then.

I got a TMNT pro at the same time I purchased a TSPP, which were my first pins. TSPP was first in my radar so basically played that for a few months straight with only a few turtles games sprinkled in, mainly because TMNT was so brutal at first. Then I got a LZ as my 3rd pin and exclusively played that for a while until it was out of commission so then gave TMNT some love. Slowly learned the shots and started to get in the groove but then got an LOTR and it’s been that and LZ that get played the most now. I think I’m hanging onto TMNT for the nostalgia but it definitely gets the least attention right now.

#26254 2 years ago

I’ve seen it mentioned in the past and would totally support and purchase a Batman Animated Series. Maybe even dive into that universe a bit with Superman Animated Series and Batman Beyond. Possibly a bit of the Justice League stuff too.

Then thinking about all the other at home cartoons while 40 year olds were growing up I’m thinking Animaniacs (which was just rebooted on Hulu) and Tiny Toons (but that’s when WB was large in the 90s but maybe not as popular now). I’m sure there are others I’m missing that’s in that 90s window after the 80s mix of He-Man, Thundercats, and GI Joe.

Edit: X-Men animated series would be another now they are rebooting but may be redundant with the existing pins. The animated Spider-Man show was awesome too but same there.

9 months later
#35164 1 year ago

I’ve seen these mentioned before but would definitely purchase:

Batman Animated Series
X-Men Animated Series
Batman Beyond
Spider-Man Animated Series (with Venom would be great)
Superman Animated Series
Friends?

#35234 1 year ago
Quoted from djsoup:

YES. Batman The Animated Series. That intro.. still, so good.
[quoted image]

You know it! Just watched an episode with my boy tonight. Never realized the Grey Ghost / Simon Trent character was voiced by Adam West, which then led us to watching the Batman Adam West show, which will now lead me to check out how much those pins are going for out of curiosity.

11 months later
#43972 3 months ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

1. Futurama
2. Batman Animated Series
3. Tom & Jerry
4 the Advemtures of TinTin
5. X-Men ‘97
6 Pink Floyd
7 King of the Hill
8 Frasier
And of course BTTF
Make them happen Stern. Please

Would love a Batman the Animated Series although don’t see it happening with the recent passing of Kevin Conroy. Getting Mark Hammil for some Joker audio would be sweet though.

1 month later
1 week later
#45416 62 days ago

I’m a strong advocate of getting more 90s/2000s representation but when trying to think of mega hits during that time it seems they’ve already been done (Austin Powers, LOTR, JP, Dark Knight, Terminator). The only one I think would be cool that hasn’t been mentioned much is maybe the Bourne series but not sure how that would translate to a pin, especially since he didn’t speak much in the last movie. Has Mission Impossible been done?

I don’t know, unless it’s a cartoon I don’t think anything 80s wouldn’t interest me but then again I’m probably 10 years short of the main demographic.

Getting with the X-Men ‘97 hype train I’d love to see a BTAS but don’t think there’s anything recently released that would help market it.

#45429 61 days ago

What about the Gladiator? Especially with the follow-up movie on deck? Or Count of Monte Cristo, The Kingsman, or even Tombstone?

#45503 60 days ago

The Simpsons has enough content to make as many individual machines equal to how many Marvel pins have have been made and I’d probably buy every one. Especially if it’s based on S1-10 content.

I considered myself a pretty hard core fan through the mid 2000s but haven’t seen a full episode after season 13 or so. Coincidentally my son has surpassed me in watching so there’s definitely cross generational appeal with my sample family of one.

1 week later
#45684 49 days ago

Now that Jaws has arrived it’s time to have a pin for the real predator of the ocean.

Free Willy would be a hit no doubt?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Washington, VA
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 54.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider briyau15.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=briyau15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.