20240423_100718 (resized).jpg
20240423_100723 (resized).jpg
Whoa (resized).jpg
51AE3C41-1E6E-417B-B0FC-EAF0D317F2BB.gif
vince-neil-is-upset (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beergut666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

2 months later
#7773 3 years ago

1974 here, I was a little to old when the action figures and cartoons got huge, but that didn't stop me from playing the shit out of the arcade and console Turtles video games. I won't be a NIB buyer but if the game turns out to be great I'd have no problem owning one.

3 weeks later
#8315 3 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

Stern we need a Bob Marley pin!
Stop making all this rock stuff
Could be great
start up :ion lion zion
3 ball multiball :3 little birds
4 ball multiball with shaker: rock my boat
5 ball multiball :jamming
a soccer mode
when all balls drain no: woman no cry
And a i shot the sherrif mode?

I'd rather have Peter Tosh

tosh (resized).jpgtosh (resized).jpg
1 month later
#9213 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

8000 average cost for a Tron Pro? You know that just isn't true. A bone stock Tron Pro fetches around 5600 and 6500 heavily modded. I also think it was around 4200 NIB If I remember correctly.
All the Pins that got vaulted that were low 4k NIB got priced at 5700 NIB and it hurt sales to some degree. Do you want a NIB GOT for 5700 or you want one from when there were less playfield issues for less than 5000.
I don't think a stock Tron would be insanely desirable at current NIB prices.

Someone just sold four NIB Tron Pros, asking price was $9500 each. I think there is absolutely a market for a Tron Pro Vault for $5700.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#9245 3 years ago
Quoted from MUGEN_4_LIFE:

Really when was this? That would have been cool to document... oh wait was that back when Zach from The pinball company did a unboxing?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/epic-haul-today

#9317 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:Just saw an ad for
The New Mutants.

That film has been in limbo for a variety of reasons for nearly three years, it finished filming in 2017.

#9319 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Besides the reshoots

There were some planned, but they apparently never came to be.

"The film was then delayed while reshoots were planned and Disney began the process of acquiring production company 20th Century Fox. After the acquisition was completed, Boone returned to work on the film, and it was completed without reshoots in March 2020."

1 week later
#9473 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

Nope, not him and next time he wants to take my news and post it on his facebook page he should at least give credit to where he heard it. Too much to ask for?

2 months later
#11207 3 years ago
Quoted from StoneyCreek:

What are the real differences between this 'Pin' and the Pro model?

The home pin is built with even cheaper materials, there is only one coil for the slings so they fire simultaneously, it is so light you can toss it across a room, rehashed layout that has been used on multiple home pins, smaller LCD screen, simplified rule set. You get all that for $300 more than I paid for my Walking Dead.

#11211 3 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

There is a coil in each sling, but they are controlled by only one transistor. That's why they fire together, not because there is only one coil.

That makes it better. Writing a check to Gary now!

2 weeks later
#11528 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Hasn't the EU always had high taxes on imports? That has always been my impression.

I believe this is an additional 25% tariff, on top of the standard VAT and any applicable local sales tax.

8 months later
1 month later
#22347 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

mnpinball
Thoughts on Bttf? I think you track record speaks for itself which is why I ask.
Thanks

Here is what he posted in the BTTF/Harry Potter thread:

2 months later
#24787 2 years ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

“ Mookie Blaylock soon signed to Epic Records and renamed themselves Pearl Jam. In an early promotional interview, Vedder said that the name "Pearl Jam" was a reference to his great-grandmother Pearl, who was married to a Native American and had a special recipe for peyote-laced jam.”

Did you read the rest of it where they admitted that was not true at all?

1 year later
#35051 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Indiana Jones or Avatar would fit that bill. Not interested in another go-round at either. They didn't even finish Crystal Skull on their first release.

Walking Dead was a SAM game that was pretty much awful at release, and became one of the best.

1 week later
#35388 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

What was the last "original" pin? I get it that themes dominate and was trying to think of the last original themed pin. Was it TNA?

AP Oktoberfest was after TNA, Legends of Valhalla was 2021.

4 weeks later
#36138 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

What operator is putting Stern LEs out in the last 3 years of crazy pricing? I mean we only did an SLE once.
ONCE.
[quoted image]

https://www.tiltpinballbar.com/games-1

#36145 1 year ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

That’s a lot of scratch.

They got their Scooby Doo this week and have a Bond 60th coming soon as well. When they move into their bigger space later this year they will have probably 3x the amount of pins on the floor than they have at their current location.

4 months later
#37861 9 months ago
Quoted from Prince66cali:

You should do the same if your favorite rock band wore makeup.

You, the apparent champion of masculinity, sets the bar at bands that wore makeup, but loves cartoons like Gummi Bears and Rescue Rangers?

nick-young-question-marks.gifnick-young-question-marks.gif
#37886 9 months ago

They are quoting a post from this thread, this info dropped here yesterday.

#37902 9 months ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

No it dropped before yesterday...and it wasn't MNPINBALL.

Directly from the Knapp Arcade post:

People have been saying forever that He-Man Masters of the Universe is coming from Stern Pinball. Earlier today, a Pinside member named "mnpinball" who is legendary on the message boards for correctly predicting future titles from Stern Pinball posted the following message:

"By the power of Grayskull, Stern has the power !"

This is what I was referring to. I didn't say mnpinball was the first to talk about Masters of the Universe. Don't break your arm jerking yourself off thinking you got me in some sort of "gotcha" moment.

#38102 9 months ago

"You think you hate it now, wait 'til you drive it."

1 month later
#39675 8 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Shots are the new toys right? lol. $2k per ramp, $1k per orbit, that barren space in those areas is very valuable for the flow of the game.

The guy that owns a Toy Story is chirping at Stern for games being barren lol.

4 months later
#43014 4 months ago
Quoted from Molon_Labe:

I wasn't offended in the least, but I think you hit the nail squarely on the head - there is no pop culture now.
Its widely accepted by critics and audiences alike that the best era for film was the 70s-90 and music is 60's-90's. There is just no getting around those facts, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that pinball manufactures are utilizing franchises and licenses from those eras. Its smart business, and I don't consider those eras scraps off the floor. It was some of the best song writing, musicianship, acting, artistic creativity, directing, screen writing, musical scores, cinematography, etc the world has ever seen. Haters can hate, but there is no question or argument that Hollywood is for the most part just....dead.

This is the dumbest thing I have read in a while, and that says a lot considering I am on this site.

#43038 4 months ago
297 (resized).png297 (resized).png
2 weeks later
#43468 4 months ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

It looks like Stern Pinball has a big advantage in sales to the cruise ship industry.
You don't find many JJPs or Spookys on board them, but every ship has a stern.

roll.gifroll.gif
1 month later
#44542 88 days ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Dude looks pretty good still at 55
Gotta know those joints have been rode hard.

He recently put out his last video. Dude can still tear it up.

#44740 84 days ago
Quoted from Pinhead_:

All seriousness. Could Stern do Type O Negative? is it too far outside the sphere?

A band with an album cover that is literally a picture of the lead singer's asshole. Pretty sure that is as far outside of the sphere as you can get.

#44773 84 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ok so we're just gonna act like pinball guys don't smoke weed? WTF has happened to us....sad.
The Dead, whom I'm not a fan of, is no softer then Foo Fighters, and no more recockulus an idea than Iron Maiden.

I love drugs and the Greatful Dead are like ear poison to me, seriously one of the worst things I can think of as far as "popular" music goes. If I was forced to pick between the Dead and Foo for a pin for home I'd burn down my house instead.

#44815 82 days ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

That's the worst list of predicted games I have ever seen. All are an absolute no buy. Isn't Pokemon a cartoon?

Pokemon is the most valuable media property of all time. It's fine to not be into it, I certainly am not, but to question it's relevance in modern pop culture is just pure ignorance. It would be a massive win for any company to secure the rights to produce a machine with it's assets. That being said, I do not think it is coming any time soon.

#44855 81 days ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

The limited edition card idea is brilliant. There are people out there who would buy the machine not knowing nothing about pinball just for the card.

There are people out there knowing nothing about pinball that would buy Pokemon even if it didn't have a card. I know someone who owns a KISS premium. The last time I saw him was two years ago. At that time the machine had barely over 100 plays on it, most of which were played by me. He has zero interest in pinball, but his basement is a shrine to KISS. He found out it was being made through a fan club newsletter and bought it.

1 month later
#46276 21 days ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

This is actually a perfect idea. When I think of Pokémon as a pinball machine, redemption games are exactly what I think of. Keep that shit at the other end of the arcade with all the other kiddie stuff too. And I'm sorry for being mean to all you millennials downvoting me. Do you need to go to your safe spaces now?

I'm 50 years old. I'm down voting you because your take on this is beyond stupid and out of touch. I still don't think Pokémon is being made, but if it did happen whoever made it would have an absolute juggernaut of a title and the demand would be staggering. I also would never purchase one.

#46280 21 days ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

You say you don't think it will be made yet it would be a juggernaut in the same sentence and I'm the one who's stupid and out of touch? If it's such a great title then why hasn't someone made one yet? I'm pretty sure capitalism still applies and most pinball companies like making money.

It's the biggest media license on the planet. You think that people haven't been trying for years to get it? Pokémon doesn't need pinball, they are doing just fine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 175.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
JAWS (PREMIUM) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

4,999 (Firm)
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 21.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beergut666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=beergut666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.