Topic Stats

• 6,506 posts
  • 809 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by zr11990
  • Topic is favorited by 141 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 655 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
stern (resized).png
Stranger_Things_LE.jpg
80B0E8CD-0CF7-4E38-A3A7-29045F239119 (resized).jpeg
1A7295AC-EEDE-424A-AC41-AD8EE4C6AAB7 (resized).jpeg
F4D24AB5-6867-4E89-B33C-5C9EFE59F016 (resized).jpeg
7816E6E4-75DB-4ACE-BF63-58BC6E552426 (resized).jpeg
Weird (resized).jpeg
2bd3596680dc9bcd2f08280513edaa22 (resized).jpg
sexy_reptiles___creamy_donatello_rq_april_2join_in_by_alaer-d7iyph7 (resized).jpg
2CACCC99-7C1D-42AE-A540-3F839F8371E2 (resized).jpeg
a26fa99cf160b753518704c8de5f8acb (resized).jpg
D7D40B74-6E1A-47AC-AF03-06B37F186E49 (resized).jpeg
7F0C10C9-54DF-4B36-A494-CCB15CA7A669 (resized).jpeg
655C6BA2-1C0F-4014-93D0-00FA55C78105 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1267 2 years ago

Are they really going to make a princess bride pin?

Let's see iron maiden or princess bride?...

No contest.

Don't get me wrong princess bride fans. I own the DVD. Have for atleast a decade.

It might not be for me princess bride. I wonder if they are making it. Who knows?

1 month later
#1419 2 years ago

I am getting excited about this movie. Poster looks almost like a backglass...

images (resized).jpg

4 weeks later
#1519 1 year ago

If there isn't a readyplayerone pin in our immediate futures, We will have a miss. It is spot on theme.

Like tron was.

image (resized).jpeg

#1533 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

Meh. From the trailer, they basically ruined the book. So many misses on display.

I am a large fan of the book. I am remaining hopeful on the movie but there is just no way certain things could be done to my satisfaction anyways.

I look forward to a good few hours spent watching. The theme for a pin however.

it could be abook pin not a movie pin. Anyways I think the theme is spot on regardless if the movie is it great.

Stack destruction multiball.

#1554 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

Making the Joust duel some kind of 3D VR thing instead of a faceoff on an arcade joust machine is dumb, making his love interest "Hollywood perfect" instead of overweight and flawed is dumb, I understand about the licensing that required the Japanese robot replacements, but it will hurt that scene since Iron Giant makes no sense in context with the Asian competitors. And the car race they invented for the movie will seem tacked on, guaranteed. I can't imagine where it would go to seem like it fits. Was very much looking forward to this until I saw the trailers.

I was really excited when I heard they were they were considering gene wilder somewhere in the movie. And then he passed away. Sadly.

I just need to read the book again. Why wait for the movie?
And it was so good. Well worth a second read. Sorry to digress. Ready player one.

Also that girl in the iron maiden shirt too...

#1590 1 year ago

All of this talk about iron maiden I am thinking an Eddie themed Halloween costume this year.

I guess I am just going to keep kicking this horse until it arrives.

I really like children of the damned. I do want an iron maiden pinball too.

#1647 1 year ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Elvira would be top of my list of rumored games. I would like to see a Munsters also as was suggested by another.

I would love to play a munsters.

#1691 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

Around 5 years ago I reserved IMDN #66 with our local distributor
I rang him a few weeks ago about getting a LUCI and asked about IMDN
He said hang on I'll check my diary, this gentlemen is old school, yeah I still have you down for #66
lol, wow ! What a champion
obviously the number is irrelevant to the number of the beast, but at the time LE's were limited to 500, so I thought 666 impossible. lol
Today guessing there will be at least 700 LE's and possible version variations ?
I have said it before, If executed correctly the LE's will sell out in a heartbeat

I agree on the L E Sellout Speed. Iron maiden has more fans than anyone seems to give them credit for. Just look at that plane they own...

I am one of those fans too. I Love iron maiden!

#1698 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I do not think the LE's will sell out. There are plenty of Iron Maiden fans, but they do not spend $8000+ on a pinball machine. Everyone thought the Kiss Army would step up and buy machines, we all know that did not happen. The days of LE's selling out are over. Only LE I see selling out is the super duper limited LE for Beatles from Kapow, because of the hype train.

i would think the numbers on Metallica l e are a good comparison. I had friend who bought met in box several times and then sold it.

The art package would be very important to me on iron maiden. I kind of hope to see it being great to play no matter what.

1 week later
#1850 1 year ago
Quoted from unigroove:

With Iron Maiden doing a new tour, it will be interesting to see whether the game will be mentioned/advertised in the tour program. Bally did that when they came out with KISS, and although that were different times and Bally at the top of their peak, it may have contributed to the success of the game.

I would like to know more about the success of the newer Music pins. Like how kiss and Aerosmith are doing. A c d c seems to be a favorite of several of my friends.

I love iron maiden, but after iron maiden and what is currently out there. That's a lot of music pin choices now. There are many Good choices.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside