20240423_100836 (resized).jpg
20240423_100825 (resized).jpg
20240423_100718 (resized).jpg
20240423_100723 (resized).jpg
Whoa (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RA77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

394 posts in this topic match your search for posts by RA77. You are on page 1 of 2.
#895 6 years ago

Marvel !

Yep , appears GOTG on the cards

so much exciting stuff coming up from this huge franchise !

http://screenrant.com/marvel-cinematic-universe-upcoming-movies-tv-shows/

Pinball bliss, with the right approach

3 months later
#1253 6 years ago

JT almost 2 years worth of work, = drained !
I don't see why it cant be re-hashed under another designer ?

If scrapped a big hit to Stern investing so many man hours, r&d and I guess a lot of the hardware was already manufactured.

Understandable if they have to scrap it, very sad though, especially if it was Maiden.
I've been patiently waiting for over 10 years now.

Hoping after the court case is finalized that Stern will come out with a statement on JT's last game with Stern.
Part of pinball history, albeit the terrible circumstances.

2 months later
#1555 6 years ago
Quoted from DefDumBlindKid:

But Iron Maiden probably wouldn’t sell anywhere near a Met or AcDc. Ok, let the hate begin. Lol
Also, I will note, on my visits to Europe, Germany in particular where they had very impresssive and expensive record shops, Maiden was held in much higher esteem musically.

No Hate,
I think all 500 METLE sold out in 48hrs ?

If executed correctly 700 ? (wild guess ) IMDN LE will sell out in the same period. The demand from Europe and Australia will be massive ! Extremely pumped, have been waiting 10 years for this title

#1557 6 years ago

Shaker, and real Backglass, killer audio system as standard vital for LE success
Would be awesome to have the option for PDI glass ? and of course the LCD will complete the package.

Has to have call outs from Bruce similar style as James in MET, Adult and fun callouts, for adult mode.
Hope Bruce and the band are keen for input on the game.

Don't forget set list request please Gary

The Trooper
Run to the hills
Can I Play with madness
2 Minutes to Midnight
Hallowed be thy name
Wasted years
Fear of the dark
Wrathchild
Seventh son of a seventh son
Power slave
+ a couple of tracks from the new albums +a couple of bonus live tracks

Don't want much do I, lol

#1599 6 years ago

I truly hope Keith's Archer is produced, Love the theme and think it looks awesome!
For me Archer has a great deal of merit.

Looking forward to Keith's skill and innovation with IMDN

and Deadpool as well another cool theme ( the callouts are going to be insane, I want to be in stitches please George , wow, i'm gonna have to sell a kidney to get these titles ! mm I will be in stitches, lol

#1623 6 years ago

ZY will put his own awesome twist on original IMDN art

No spelling mistakes Stern

Eddie !

eddie (resized).jpgeddie (resized).jpg

#1690 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Was just thinking, I wonder how many people have already requested #666 LE For IMDN

Around 5 years ago I reserved IMDN #66 with our local distributor

I rang him a few weeks ago about getting a LUCI and asked about IMDN

He said hang on I'll check my diary, this gentlemen is old school, yeah I still have you down for #66

lol, wow ! What a champion

obviously the number is irrelevant to the number of the beast, but at the time LE's were limited to 500, so I thought 666 impossible. lol

Today guessing there will be at least 700 LE's and possible version variations ?

I have said it before, If executed correctly the LE's will sell out in a heartbeat

666 (resized).jpg666 (resized).jpg

#1746 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Can't blame you. I was an instabuy on an LE, but pulled out because of the many issues Stern is facing, including coding.

Maybe we might be surprised and get 1.0 ?

As difficult as it is, I have accepted that complete code will be at least 12 months away

Be so cool if Lyman was in on this, be great to see some new up and comers having a red hot go in the code department.

And yes, engineers, get your shit together with Spike please

#1791 6 years ago

Hey,
Don't forget Slayer and Megadeth

#1795 6 years ago

When Keith and the team get a chance for breath of air
The Big 4 maybe ?

Oh, and bring on that Archer man

1 week later
#1893 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Batman'66 was DEFINITELY promoted as a boutique pin. It did not have "normal" rollout (no Pro level, Super-LE added).

Yes exactly, Fair enough for Stern to cash in on BM66
The strategy may be some what questionable ? however, huge license, huge effort
I finally got to play BM66 at Rotordaves Pincade and thought it was brilliant.

I'm a Bally/Williams man from way back but have to say the feel,flow and awesomeness of new Sterns 2015-2018 so far have been rather cool..

Glad Kieth and the team are working smart with IMDN to not release prematurely,
Lets see a 1.0 release ? + Rock solid hardware with audio, lights and graphics to blow our minds !!!
Good job team Stern, take the time to get IMDN right out of the box please

Cheers,
Ando

#1943 6 years ago

Yep Titanium man

Mmm, software delays

#2013 6 years ago

11 coders at Stern,
What are they doing ?
Still trying to figure out SPIKE ?

Mg (resized).jpgMg (resized).jpg

#2056 6 years ago

Agreed if all Legacy
I'm gonna be pissed and probably out !

#2083 6 years ago

Deadpool,

Then Steve's unlicensed

I wish

Man
Deadpool gonna get me big time

Going to have to sell a kidney or something

1 week later
#2134 6 years ago

Could be very fun !

With original callouts and 5 + crazy Modes !

Bodacious !

Khan, Billy, Amadeus, Milf ( Adult mode ), Napoleon, Lincoln, THE REAPER ! and more !

not so Bogus

Put them in the Iron Maiden. lol

BT (resized).jpgBT (resized).jpg
ex (resized).jpgex (resized).jpg
IM BT (resized).JPGIM BT (resized).JPG

1 week later
#2161 6 years ago

Perhaps Keith can take this one on ?

Such a amazing theme

Soundtrack is so incredible/immersive

The layout/art/subways/laser lights, hell yeah, am i in a dream, lol

Just killer

Who got the licence ?

WWr (resized).JPGWWr (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#2215 5 years ago
Quoted from chet218:

If Deadpool is up next, any thoughts on who the designer will be?

Team Gomez ?

2 weeks later
#2279 5 years ago

BttF 2020

3 months later
#2431 5 years ago

Hoping "The Kings" game will blow us all away !

SR has to go over the top with his ultimate triumph. ( rumored to be his final ? pièce de résistance )

So much going on in the pinball world right now.

So cool !

If only I had a spare $100k and a bunker with large fridge, aircon, mad sound system, lounge, LED, controlled strip lighting and fully decked out with room for 15 awesome pinball machines.

oh while i'm dreaming a stripper pole & stage with dancers would be a nice touch.

Heaven

sopr (resized).jpgsopr (resized).jpg

5 months later
#2752 5 years ago

I like the code names for the games

relevance is obscure ?

I would love to see a list of the games/code names and hear the stories behind them.

Perhaps George or one of the team might be kind enough to share the story one day.

fun trivia

#2787 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I watched all the Jaws movies on Netflix this weekend (and another shark flick called the shallows)
There are so many elements that could lend themselves to pinball and I love Brian Eddy games so fingers crossed.
Game over = you're gonna need a bigger boat

My only concern with Jaws would be how "Graphic" the art, modes and scenes are. I don't want rated G. If Stern must continue with G rating games I hope they consider ADULT settings Please

#2791 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Iron Maiden has eddie ripping an extra ball out of his bloody chest and splattering the screen. I don't think that will be a problem. You can turn it down in settings on Iron Maiden, as I'm sure you'll be able to on Jaws, too.

I recall reading the original Eddie EB graphic for Maiden was toned down/changed.
I did not see the original so unsure on this.

The concern to me for Jaws would be graphic restrictions. To be a killer title BE has to create the atmosphere. If any one can do it Eddy is the man.
Shark scenes might be considered too graphic, that's all.

The thing is with Jaws there is gonna be some blood.

Wizard mode will be wild !

images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpgj1 (resized).jpgj1 (resized).jpgj3 (resized).jpgj3 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#2840 5 years ago
Quoted from Toppers:

Any new news going into TPF?

The King will be there and hopefully name and show a sneak peek of his next title.
I can't wait for Steve's thread to fire up over his next title

1 month later
#3154 4 years ago

Okay this is a shout out

Multiple threads on the subject ( I did search first )

So yes,,,,,,,,,,,,, next Stern has to be Queen if they got it ?

Stern will kill hiway half start

I am a Metal Head but still want to see a passionate team from Stern to kill this !

For the record I have not seen the new film yet , But Freddie fucking kills the remake !!

1 month later
#3352 4 years ago

I think Stern could do this justice !

Mustaine is motivated and timing could be good, Grab the licence and run with it Stern Pinball.

https://shop.heavymetal.com/products/megadeth-death-by-design-w-4-clear-vinyl-warheads-on-foreheads-album-set-signed-by-dave-mustaine
Must (resized).JPGMust (resized).JPG

Amazing 4 flipper layout, KME perhaps, High energy soundtrack , Incredible art, thinking ZY here, Coded to perfection by Lyman and cool callouts from Mustaine and Vic Rattlehead would be awesome !

The MOST incredible lightshow, Total Destruction.

Dreaming of the 12 track set list now,So many awesome choices

Megadeth LE, Insta buy for me, Would sit perfect next to AC/DC
20181215_162936 (resized).jpg20181215_162936 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#3950 4 years ago

Stern does Bill and Ted
Better get the Ticket for this Big Pig track.

Most awesome 80's corny track so perfect for pinball.

Grab the right sound bites and Wow !

Be Excellent to each other !

2 weeks later
#4332 4 years ago

Yes please
Id be down for an LE

1 week later
#4449 4 years ago
1 month later
#4539 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Pretty big rat below left breast.

I believe it is a Killer Shrew

1 week later
#4553 4 years ago

Is there any confirmation that Brian Eddy is next ?

#4566 4 years ago

After passing on 3lvira, I'm kinda hoping Brian Eddy on an AFM II or AFM 2020
Could it be possible ?
If it does happen no shortcuts please Stern, and I will pay stupid money for an SLE, lol

https://www.pinballnews.com/site/2018/03/18/brian-eddy-returns-to-pinball/

1 week later
#4683 4 years ago

Any of these could be cool

Unique shots with amazing audio and perfect execution, yes please

Seriously the 80's was THE BEST

So many contenders

Mad Max
BttF
Bill & Ted
The Goonies
Top Gun
Die Hard
Big trouble in little china
Scarface
Gremlins
The Blues brothers
A Nightmare on Elm St
Evil Dead
The Fifth Element
Blade Runner
The lost Boys
Escape from New York
Total Recall (1990)
Predator
Highlander
Friday the 13th
Spaceballs

1 week later
#5010 4 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

If 80s movies goonies or:
[quoted image][quoted image]
But i think Dark crystal or back to the future would be better options for stern.

Hey Jorro, I like "LEGENDE" looks cool

But if Stern can get Jack Black on board instead of Tim Curry as the beast the game could be insane !

I know Jack Black is a Pinhead and he would easily be a super choice to be involved in something spectacular.

Anyways, Here's hoping

STERN " The Pick of Destiny " Pinball Haha ....... Adult mode at Full volume !

PoD

Check it out

Language warning !!!!!!

#5021 4 years ago

Ha Ha, Don't get me wrong

I love Tim Curry

I thought JB might a a great choice for a pin

But Frank n furter mmmm....... Wild

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 week later
#5163 4 years ago

Big Trouble
Killer Stern Title

With ZY Art

BT 111 (resized).jpgBT 111 (resized).jpgBT Main (resized).jpgBT Main (resized).jpgBT Raw 2 (resized).jpgBT Raw 2 (resized).jpgBT Yes (resized).jpgBT Yes (resized).jpgBig Trouble RAW (resized).jpgBig Trouble RAW (resized).jpg
#5232 4 years ago

Moving away from the 80's then lets look at some 90's gems.

Fifth Element such a beauty, Has classic pinball written all over it.

Character, Charisma ! Callouts , Modes, Lightshows certainly could be Next Level.

FT11 (resized).JPGFT11 (resized).JPGF1 (resized).jpgF1 (resized).jpgF2 (resized).jpgF2 (resized).jpgF3 (resized).jpgF3 (resized).jpgF5 (resized).jpgF5 (resized).jpgFT113 (resized).JPGFT113 (resized).JPG

The fun stuff !

#5377 4 years ago

When Stern does dive deep as far as online and local link.

The Wifi component should be optional i.e. extra 50 bucks for the add on module. Give people the option would be a good move.

Bluetooth should be mandatory in Spike 3 , There is no reason to jump cost hardware wise.

The extra expense is in development/code.

#5381 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Optional? Extra charge? I think prices are already high enough, they should be able to add Bluetooth and WiFi without another price hike or additional charges.

Yes, I agree, NiB Prices are crazy .

The thought is that there is some backlash against web connectivity. So an easy option would be a simple solution (optional).

Framework, drivers can be on Spike 3 main board , just add on small pcb for web connect, simple, then everyone can be happy

#5383 4 years ago
Quoted from Metengo:

IF there will be a music pin in 2020, maybe Rammstein could be work.
Fans in US and EU.
Try it, Stern.

Rammstein would be amazing !

Hardcore and epic , Pinball emotion and elation at all time high.

I want a game with deep/engaging, immersive vision and audio, no soft baby shit happy happy joy joy,

That's is why Megadeth is another great choice for a music pin.
While we are here lets boycott that ripp off Viagogo shit, Man What a Scam that crap is !

ramm (resized).JPGramm (resized).JPGR1 (resized).jpgR1 (resized).jpg
#5504 4 years ago

I have no problem with magnets doing crazy shit. Its part of the fun
Its pinball, " the ball is wild " remember.
To the few tourney players whining about no control , cry elsewhere about the randomness of pinball please.

2 weeks later
#5789 4 years ago

Agree Led Zep deserves a unique pinball concept/layout.

looking on the flipside........... If priced right some Classic Stern pinball would go down really nice for many enthusiasts.

Many of the Stern classics with some simple enhancements would be a cash cow for Stern Pinball

Next 12 months may be Sterns last chance to cash in on reviving a couple of classics ?

Bottom line.................. if the retail price is right 3 to 4k why not ? Hard work been done, BoM would be less than 1/2 that

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-the-classic-collection-would-you-buy-one.

Perhaps a vote for favorite Stern Classics is in order ?

My 2 favorites

Quiksilver
and
Catacomb

qs (resized).jpgqs (resized).jpgCat yes (resized).jpgCat yes (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#6261 4 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

LOL Whysnow said nothing of the sort "Actually sounds like they will be finally taking care of our Elvira also.
I will say that if you are reading along, there are quite a few people with all sorts of issues (missing washers, ball sticks, trunk issues, ramp issues, missing ball guides, optos, blown nodes, failed SD cards, etc...) There have been lots of issues on this game.
It is really sad. When the game shoots it is really fun to play.
I hope you can actually take a step back and realize my concerns are justified. I have over 60hours in fixing, diagnosing, and adjusting this game already.
It has been down more than up over the past 2 months. I operate every Stern game made in the past 5? years now. This game is a bad look on Stern and for business as a whole. Frustrating is an understatement." Whysnow

Sorry to hear about your Elvira pain,
Wow 60 hours is a lot of time to burn.

I had to spend about 15 or so hours of my life to fix problems with my IMDN LE and thought that was bad !
There was a run of Maiden LE's here for sale in Australia not too long after release and I am dead set sure this is because owners were frustrated with problems.

There was some talk of action a while ago, from Stern pinball to address these QC issues. It appears that this may have been unsuccessful ?

I appreciate the volume of machines that Stern pumps out, but hey big bucks for a product with issues does not go down too well, It amazes me how the customer has to continually wear (spend time) trying to fix design or build mistakes.

Stern Pinball you have many thousands of loyal customers paying a premium for your products can we kindly ask that 2020 and beyond can be the years that Stern Pinball provides a sound product out of the box please.

I love Stern pins but the lack of QC and some of the design/build shortcuts as well as cheap outs are disappointing.

Lets see if this next decade can bring a more solid product.

#6308 4 years ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

That's too bad. A BTTF themed modern pin would kick ass in my opinion. BTTF is such an iconic movie which everyone knows something about, anyone has seen it. So, for us nerds it would be a great pin for home use and for the more normal people it would do great on location as it is recognisable.

Agree, 100% Killer theme

With the right approach and dedicated team with perfect execution

Easy windfall for whoever gets it

1 month later
#6507 4 years ago

Sincere apologies for harping on this subject.

I am OUT on any NEW STERN unless the cratering is sorted out.

Sorry, but I have seen enough and won't be part of sub standard playfields any more.

My Maiden LE is the last straw for me , No more.

I do not care what the theme is or how awesome the game might be, That's it, no more for me !

The problem needs to be addressed, Simple.

Ace it up please Stern Pinball

Rant off

Oh Edit, Decent metal ramp flaps that dont dent like Alfoil would be nice

#6565 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

If you think Stern gives one iota of care what secondary market values of their machines are, you are dreaming. The only sales prices Stern cares about are the prices of the machines they are building today.

and this IM vault 2 an easy distraction from the numerous build and code issues at hand.

#6625 4 years ago

Sorry to hear man, We cop the price rise bullshit here too.
Yeah the new tech...... Wifi and Bluetooth for Stern will be exciting and hype will intensify but there is Noooo way I am gonna buy another game that has a shit crater playfield.
A solution is required and I am sure they are working on it, just hope they figure it out.

1 week later
#6717 4 years ago

C'mon Stern, Megadeth with Mustaine and Vic is a no brainer.

2020 is perfect , Bring on Vic Rattlehead

Mega (resized).JPGMega (resized).JPG
#6787 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

. I mean..TMNT is next right? It's already been done...

Not by Borg
TMTurtles is not a theme for me, but I could imagine it being super cool. Borg design with ZY on art will be wild. No lower playfield, just some awesome callouts, wicked ramps and subways with divertors.

Just fix up those crappy playfields please Stern

#7053 4 years ago

Perfect Execution

Suicide squad , Overdue !

If not Harley Quinn............. The ultimate spin off

Possibly the craziest modes in Pinball Ever

S2 (resized).jpgS2 (resized).jpgS3 (resized).jpgS3 (resized).jpg
#7103 4 years ago

Hitler always cracks me up........

https://www.captiongenerator.com/1498452/Hitler-Buys-a-Stern-Jurassic-Park

Lets hope Turtles has a awesome playfield.....................................

#7153 4 years ago

This is what most Pinheads want, where are they at ??

Back 1 (resized).jpgBack 1 (resized).jpgBeetle 1 (resized).jpgBeetle 1 (resized).jpgBig 3 (resized).jpgBig 3 (resized).jpgBill1 (resized).jpgBill1 (resized).jpgBlade 1 (resized).jpgBlade 1 (resized).jpgDie H1 (resized).jpgDie H1 (resized).jpgDusk til Dawn (resized).jpgDusk til Dawn (resized).jpgEscape 2 (resized).jpgEscape 2 (resized).jpgFith (resized).jpgFith (resized).jpgGoon 1 (resized).jpgGoon 1 (resized).jpgJum 1 (resized).jpgJum 1 (resized).jpgLost 2 (resized).jpgLost 2 (resized).jpgM4 (resized).jpgM4 (resized).jpgMax (resized).jpgMax (resized).jpgPred 2 (resized).jpgPred 2 (resized).jpg
#7156 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Fifth Element has AWESOME potential as a pin.

100% Agree,

I should have put FE at top of the list.

Can't believe it has not been done ?

Amazing art, Sweet layout, with immersive soundtrack would be awesome !

FTE (resized).JPGFTE (resized).JPG
#7157 4 years ago

Working the way to Wizard mode

#7160 4 years ago

The Story of the Diva

The magic can begin

3 weeks later
#7402 4 years ago

Covid-19 Sucks !!!!

dlay (resized).pngdlay (resized).png

2 weeks later
#7427 4 years ago
Quoted from gregh43:

I would like to see a Dukes of Hazzard pinball. I am surprised one was never produced as popular the TV show was back in the 80's.

So much fun and laughter in the original series. The re-boot was fun as well, Johnny Knoxville & Seann William Scott are cool, some call outs from Willie would be sweet.

TDoH could translate to Pinball real nice

The Classic Dukes do stand out FTW

DoH 3 (resized).JPGDoH 3 (resized).JPGdoh1 (resized).JPGdoh1 (resized).JPGDoh 2 (resized).JPGDoh 2 (resized).JPG
3 weeks later
#7465 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Spike is the only LotR that makes sense because you get rid of the flipper coil fade and add color screen, LED lighting, stereo sound, shaker motor, network connectivity, plus a new high res art package etc. There are too many positives to a Spike LotR Vault, and Stern would sell a TON of them, especially with the Amazon LotR series coming.
Stern denies everything until the day it comes out. They denied Luci vault was even possible literally days before it was announced. Gomez has said that if the market is demanding something, they will find a way to do it. With the crazy prices of used LotRs, the market is clearly sending a "buy" signal and has been a while now. I just wonder how far into the HD graphics re-do Stern is already for the spike version...

I doubt Spike would have capability to drive HD graphics LCD
I guess it would not be difficult to add required hardware.

However only Stern Pinball knows what options they MAY take.

1. Lotr Vault VE
2. Lotr 2020 Spike 3 Flagship re-boot

Perhaps there needs to be a poll ?

I'm guessing a pretty even split at this time.

My preference would be for a Hardcore, new system ( Spike 3) Lotr re-boot.
LCD display, Upgraded audio, new art etc.

Edit
I was way ahead of myself there,, Lotr
Was Whitestar

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=4858

#7468 3 years ago

#7479 3 years ago

I think we will be lucky to see 2 cornerstones this year.
1 vault maybe

4 weeks later
#7864 3 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

So, 2 mono targets.
Makes a lot of sense when you think about it.
One of each side. [quoted image]

Have to agree, those Mono target SUCK !
Sorry John.

Fuel in Met forgiven,
But that's it, No more please !

Steve wont use mono's in Zep.....

Led Zep is a game that really has to have drops and plenty of them, thinking WPT amount here.
Riffs galore !!!!!
LZ hoping a split level pf , but guessing single due to nostalgia.

#7871 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Munsters is a AAA licensed theme from Universal Studios, using the classic Universal Monsters in a comedy family setting. It is well recognized around the world and is still enjoyed in rerun syndicated TV by millions. Just because a few on Pinside have berated it, doesn’t take away from Munsters licensing power.
The game is an underrated gem, just needs additional material added to the software, which Stern is rumored to be doing in the future. The mono targets on the game was an issue at first with me, but after playing it a lot, I’ve completely forgot about them and it is a non issue now. Can’t say all games should be that way although. I prefer drop targets for sure.
Munsters may be an old TV show, but it’s theme is timeless and still loved by millions around the world. And because of the theme, it still holds up today.

I hope Munsters gets code update that it deserves.
Such a stunning machine

I will back track slightly and suggest that drops are not always appropriate , some times singles are the go. Anything but one great lump of a target,

elv trg (resized).JPGelv trg (resized).JPG
#8014 3 years ago

Team Gomez is Next in line ? in the running for a new cornerstone this year or Q1 2021 ?

A smash hit title that might surprise us all ?
I'm wondering what is in the works apart from HM, SR's Zep and Keith's GZ ?

Zero rumors outside these titles...................

#8020 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

According to TWIP there are rumors outside those titles. Here's the rumors for Stern they list:
Led Zeppelin
James Bond
Godzilla
Rush

Only Title that gives me a semi .... is Bond

I'm not sure who at Stern could convert that Gem ?

#8027 3 years ago

Perhaps bring Mr Black, Crazy Mofo into the game

Such a Tripper !

#8048 3 years ago

Well if Bond is on the way ?

Perhaps a review from Archer will help ?

KME's Archer Pin would go H2H with Spookys R&M easy.

Stern Archer would be the only LE to get me in, Dimples and all !

Ar 1 (resized).jpgAr 1 (resized).jpg
#8051 3 years ago

Best buds !

RaA (resized).jpgRaA (resized).jpg
1 week later
#8216 3 years ago

GTA VC would be effin amazing Pinball !!!

Very few licence hurdles there............... Mr Sharpe can deliver the goods

The 80's champions love the sound tracks and..................
Next gen kids will go nuts for this shit

GTACV (resized).jpgGTACV (resized).jpgVC 2 (resized).jpgVC 2 (resized).jpg
#8218 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Yeah, those "next gen kids" love their 18yr old video games.
[quoted image]

Haha, cool. im a next gen kid and love that 80's shit

#8219 3 years ago

Jaws on the agenda, haha Special K BS

#8220 3 years ago

Doesn't matter to me because Modern Stern Playfields SUCK !

No way I'm Buyin Dimple City F That !

#8252 3 years ago

Stern Jaws.............................

Teeth marks in the playfield to hide the craters

Jws (resized).JPGJws (resized).JPG
1 week later
#8320 3 years ago

This is a song of hope

The King will make a masterpiece

No more craters.......................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 week later
#8405 3 years ago

A number of Jaws VP's out there.
Easy to see how the theme would translate to pinball.

Unfortunately it is highly unlikely that a Jaws from Stern will include original IP from the classic 1975 film.
Hope im wrong.
If they are going ahead with Jaws I think that it will be more along the lines of how JP was done.

2 weeks later
#8567 3 years ago

There is some interesting and wild Scooby fan art out there.
Scooby Doo is a super fun theme for pinball.
I think modern updated art with fun, sexy twist and some darkness / scary backdrops would be very cool. Have to have some great humour of course.
What would vote be classic vs modern ?
20200721_065601 (resized).jpg20200721_065601 (resized).jpg20200721_065629 (resized).jpg20200721_065629 (resized).jpg20200721_065657 (resized).jpg20200721_065657 (resized).jpg

#8615 3 years ago

With any luck Slash is getting into Ozzy's ear about a pinball machine
slshnoz (resized).jpgslshnoz (resized).jpg

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/readers-poll-the-10-greatest-black-sabbath-songs-14617/

#8616 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

How about Scooby Doo and The New Shmoo?

Haha, yep the lovely Shmoo
Very popular term (Definition 3 ) here down under

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shmoo

#8642 3 years ago

Space X with Zero G babes

Space (resized).JPGSpace (resized).JPG
#8643 3 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

How about a modern day Space Shuttle But with Space X. You could have a Hyper loop for the orbits and a Cyber truck bash toy where you cold break the windows.

A new space theme pinball is way overdue
Someone has to ace a Space 2021 machine.

#8673 3 years ago

The Duke

Vs

The Warriors

Vs

Scarface

Vs

Young Guns

Vs

Top Gun

Vote Now !!!!

1 week later
#8805 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

If that Batman price is real, which I highly doubt it is, it would be a rarity. "Rare" pins are losing demand, just like hockey cards and anything else that gets saturated by companies playing off collectability. Gary has gone to that well too many times. It's a market for suckers unless you don't care about return. But keep buying if you're sure you'll find some dude with 20 grand that is dying for a "special" machine based on a granny with juicy melons. Lol.

The price is real
The one sold is a particularly rare and special machine. As insane the price may be, there are collectors who have no problem paying Top Dollar for the right machine.

#8933 3 years ago

Thor God of Thunder

Code name Led Zepplin
........by SR.

Na, its really gonna be -Rammstein The Pin -

Bummer if SR's pin is maybe getting bumped.

#9230 3 years ago

Yeah, One Crazy Summer,

With Zilla and Jaws references, lol

2 weeks later
#9719 3 years ago

My guess is that George was a little bored during covid and decided to knock out another Marvel title, I think Avengers is more a G Gomez theme and George will do a great job as always. KME is hiding out back with the theme and game that will blow pinheadz away. SR will still be working hard to make the mighty Zep amazing.
All speculation of course
Lucky Avengers fans. Love the ZY art as always !

#9785 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

We like our Hulk LE..

Might get lucky with new SHE HULK movie coming out.
What is Disney doing to the brand ? Marvel

she (resized).JPGshe (resized).JPG
#9948 3 years ago

I'd be down with that !

3 weeks later
#10284 3 years ago

So Stern lost Goonies hey..........

Guessing Stern got Jumanji then ????

J4 (resized).JPGJ4 (resized).JPG
2 weeks later
#10481 3 years ago
Quoted from Dicky:

Wonder if Led Zeppelin is actually code name for something else ?

Screenshot_20201010-151805_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201010-151805_YouTube (resized).jpg
1 week later
#10593 3 years ago

I'm prepared to be flamed for this,
JJP is the only manufacturer that can pull off a magical Potter.
Not a theme for me, I agree there is a Massive market for whoever secures the HP title.

#10658 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Some of the ones ive heard....
Batman66 -Shark
Ghostbusters -Harold
Star Trek - Bill
Walking Dead - Dinner Time
WWE - Dudes
Mustang - Biscuit
Aerosmith - Toys
Metallica - James
Star Wars - Donut
Maiden - Egypt
Munsters - Grandpa
Stranger Things - Goonies
GotG - Furry Hats
JP - Jaws
TMNT - Jason
ACDC - Grinder
Game of Thrones - Politico
Kiss - Star
BKSoR- Paris

Thanks,
I have been waiting for a code name list for a while.
Well done
Appreciated

1 week later
#10782 3 years ago

I will go another shameless plug for Megadeth, HaHA , C'mon Stern you can kill it !

Setlist for the hardest metal pin with technical excellence, lyrics and riffs to rival GnR

in no particular order, oh man juke box a must as well !

https://www.udiscovermusic.com/stories/megadeth-in-20-songs/

Symphony of Destruction
In My Darkest Hour”/“Hook in Mouth
Hangar 18
Countdown To Extinction
She Wolf
Sweating bullets
Skin o' my Teeth
Into the lungs of hell
Five Magics
Dawn Patrol
A Tout Le Monde
Poisonous shadows
Peace Sells
Tornado of souls
Train of consequences
Foreclosure of a dream
Trust
This was my life
Rust in peace

Bonus, Wizard, ? No more mr nice guy

https://www.metal-archives.com/reviews/Megadeth/Dystopia/536834/

The modes could be so wild !

Vic here
https://weebucket.wordpress.com/2017/04/21/megadeth-the-conception-of-vic-rattlehead/

dis (resized).jpgdis (resized).jpgvic r (resized).jpgvic r (resized).jpg
#10783 3 years ago

Yes led the charge, Thank goodness KME and crew came onboard, wow What a Gem !

#10819 3 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Closer to No Fear

No fear FTW over CP
No fear re-theme as Jackass could work, haha

#10847 3 years ago

Stern Megadeth
Time to up the ante,

I will even deliver the marketing slogan,,,,
Haha

STERN Pinball............

"Pinball is our business and business is good"

KME (resized).pngKME (resized).pngKll (resized).JPGKll (resized).JPG

#10912 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Good thing it’s SR on LZ next!

Glad for the LZ fans that SR "may" be working on Led Zep.
Huge SR fan here and love everything pinball the man does.
I just wish I was a Led Zep fan

I have a glimmer of hope that LZ is just a code name for ?????? The Kings next amazing title

#11040 3 years ago

Mmm, Lyman must be into his next title by now .

Anyone care to speculate on what it may be ?

1 month later
#12082 3 years ago

KILLER Theme !

2022 perhaps ?

#12136 3 years ago

Well now that LZ is confirmed.

Bill & Ted from Brian Eddy must be next .............

bt (resized).JPGbt (resized).JPG
2 weeks later
#12504 3 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

I love original TOHO Godzilla as much as the next guy. But the newer Godzilla is far from that bad honestly. I'm definitely not going to split hairs on a theme and complain if it's one variant not the other as long the execution is carried out well either way. Right now I'm excited to have a theme I'm actually keen on as opposed to the entire 2020 slate of Sterns. I would hazard a guess the license will be Hollywood based ie WB like JP and most recent Stern film based titles.

Agree
And think KME will be doing the modern American Godzilla.

This means that as a gesture of goodwill Stern will give the Toho component of licence to Spooky so Charlie and team can compete the dream theme they deserved.
Stern Godzilla vs Spooky Godzilla
How cool would that be !

#12676 3 years ago

This could have been cool with the Queen sound track and Connery call outs would be awesome !

hg (resized).JPGhg (resized).JPGkurg (resized).jpgkurg (resized).jpg
#12741 3 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

MEGADETH!!
MEGADETH!!
MEGADETH!!

Vic Rattlehead approves

20210107_221918 (resized).jpg20210107_221918 (resized).jpg20210107_222138 (resized).jpg20210107_222138 (resized).jpg
#12776 3 years ago

Man, Ren and Stimpy could trump Rick and Morty
Has to be lewd ,crude and rude of course !

I would go John Wick over the Matrix

Don't get me wrong either, I'm a Matrix fan big time.
I can just see if John Wick executed correctly would be amazing !

Ah fuck it, I just want both Keanu Reeves titles

edit, Have a feeling Bill and Ted may come in first.

#12803 3 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Dream themes for me:
Music:
The Chemical Brothers (tons of perfect songs and lots of theme possibilities)
Radiohead (my favorite band, but I am the first to agree their music may not be suitable for pinball)
The Grateful Dead (while I can appreciate their music, it's the fact my wife would agree to one immediately, I can also envision an excellent art package)
Pink Floyd
Daft Punk
Movies:
Anything Tarantino, but ideally Pulp Fiction
True Lies (still an all-time favorite)
Scarface
A Clockwork Orange
The Fifth Element

Floyd would be amazing

Fifth Element oh yeah

#12868 3 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

Isn’t the maiden group the ones working on Sabbath? No way Steve will be on that one.

I would be stoked if that were true. One can only dream. :PS)KME and Rick N and/or Tanio C = wow ! Dunno if those guys are interested in Sabbath, if any of them hook up with Ozzy or Tony, that could be some next level shit to rival GnR right there.
Anyway I heard that the Eagles pin is a bunch of special K bs.
The Eagles pin pfft.....

4 weeks later
#13408 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Keith’s pin after Godzilla will be based on music of the best band to never have a pin made - Black Sabbath. Let’s face it, when your group is considered the Beatles of Heavy Metal you have made it.
[quoted image]

LE insta buy if true !

1 week later
#13623 3 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

For you Black Sabbath boosters, do you have a game concept in mind?
Can we mix Ozzy & Dio?

Nah, Can only be one or the other.
I would be sooooo.......... happy with either
Dio is a rock god legend with the most masterful voice
Ozzy is the most charismatic character and would / could have the most fun crazy call outs.

Concept would be heaven and hell

Master your destiny

Pretty much last chance now, hope its in the works for Stern pinball

oz (resized).JPGoz (resized).JPG
#13904 3 years ago

Total KILLER Theme

#13959 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Stern Pinball’s online game network?
[quoted image]

X men again ?

#13963 3 years ago

Here is a cool way to burn 4.25 min of life

Gonna party like its your birthday !

Nice ref to jay and silent bob, very happy that spidey, nick c, Jtrav, big lebowski made the cut
Get your groove on !

#13965 3 years ago

Oh man, Its weird Al

#13966 3 years ago

Some Jack Black
He's a Pinhead, get him in Stern Pinball...

TRIBUTE

#14145 3 years ago

Stern Pinball make amazing music pins,
I love all of them and if I had space and money I would own the lot.
I have been thinking about this band for a number of months now and the coincidence of new album made me smile.
Just imagine the High Energy and Awesome art
The Offspring could bring to the Pinball scene !

https://www.nme.com/news/music/the-offspring-announce-their-first-new-album-in-nine-years-let-the-bad-times-roll-2887791?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-offspring-announce-their-first-new-album-in-nine-years-let-the-bad-times-roll&amp

https://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/the-offspringss-10-best-songs-11127?amp

Some great albums with some incredible high energy tracks, perfect for pinball.

Screenshot_20210225-123916_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210225-123916_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210225-123959_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210225-123959_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210225-124054_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210225-124054_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210225-124133_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210225-124133_Google (resized).jpg
1 week later
#14413 3 years ago

#14414 3 years ago

your page will be loaded soon.................................

#14415 3 years ago

Try not to be too ripped when you post waayy too stonneed.....................................................................................

#14416 3 years ago

Ah ok turn the page ?
A little SYSTEM could be cool !

#14417 3 years ago
404 (resized).JPG404 (resized).JPG
#14418 3 years ago

1 week later
#14622 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Rumour is Lyman will be coding these games.
and did I mention... added cost!

I hope Lyman can time travel to 2023 and return to 2021 with done code for BttF.
I know he will do an amazing job and I sometimes kick myself for passing on EHOH

#14639 3 years ago

Why would you pass on a Lyman game? Listening to too much BS from people on Pinside I bet..
We have our name on the list for Lyman and Keith Elwin LE games.
In Lyman I trust! He has never let me down... ever.

I had an EHoH LE reserved and knew that Lyman would come through on code after a year or 2. My concern was more about playfield layout and long ball times. Obviously I realise now that I made a mistake
I only have space for 5 machines and GnR will be number 4 so I have room for 1 more Stern and really torn what to LE reserve as all rumoured the titles are awesome.
So yeah the 4 big rumoured coming out from Stern have me piqued
All great themes for pinball IMHO
What will make each game special will be design team and this seems to be on track if rumours come to fruition.

My guesses
Godzilla KME
BttF Kaminkow Ka-Pow
Bond Eddy
Jaws Borg
Hopefully Steve is working on HS3

Busy year ahead for Stern Pinball

#14651 3 years ago

3lvira turned out awesome, I loved ours from day 1... playfield is good. The hype around playfield issues has never stopped us from buying NIB.
if Kaminkow designs BTTF I want to see it first.. I would prefer a proper pinball machine designer than a blow in.
I do think KME and Godzilla is next. Looking forward to a teaser soon after Easter. Rumour is game release last week of April.

Joe Kaminkow
Has a very respectable background mate
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/joe-kaminkow

Playfield issues are a real problem and needs to be stopped now, I don't want to spend 14k + aussie on a shit playfield, The most important part of the game IMO.

#14661 3 years ago
Quoted from dc2010:

Frankly I'd prefer it not be Joe K

If you are referring to BttF ? Joe K is the one that can deliver the licence required to make the project.
Hoping the Roger Sharpe is helping with assets ? as to be a smash hit... BttF will need the full gamut of assets.

#14694 3 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

I didn’t realize so many people dislike Space X. Lol.

Depends whether they can put the right twist on it ? Thinking modern 2031 a space x odyssey.
Screenshot_20210315-065844_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210315-065844_Chrome (resized).jpg

#14784 3 years ago

When can we get a John Carpenter pin please Stern Pinball ?
Plenty of great titles to choose from.
Killer Audio System and Light show, oh Yeah !

JC (resized).JPGJC (resized).JPG

#14788 3 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

100% agreed with you RA, great titles, lots of potential mate!
-Halloween
-Escape from New York
-The Thing
-Big Trouble In Little China
-They Live
even Christine.... imagine the whole Pinball LE in the same colors of the 1958 Plymouth Fury

Oh man, Right on !

We want a DARK THEME

#14789 3 years ago

Here's another Cracker !

The guy is even a Pinhead !

#14792 3 years ago

Bring the Awefull
Bring the dark
Bring the Fark
So............................
Bring the element of shock/surprise Stern Pinball

#14816 3 years ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Inside word is GWAR.

Haha, cool,
Here is GWAR shot on my pos nokia back in 2010 lol, classic

#14817 3 years ago
Quoted from IronMan8Bit:

I would die for a Big Trouble in Little China machine! What a gem of a movie so many things going for it I would think just concentrating on a few of them would make a great machine.
Just imagine Kurt Russell call-outs! Lol

See post 5163, Yes, would be awesome with the Kurt Russell call outs

" It's all in the reflexes "

#14867 3 years ago
Quoted from greenstreet:

Below is a quick alphabetical list of the forty themes that keep coming up in this Forum (please shout out if any obvious ones are missing). To stir things up but hopefully not offend anyone, they are broken into three categories: 1) broad interest, cornerstone, can't miss themes; 2) themes with very passionate but not universal interest; 3) interesting themes, might play on location, might be tough to sell 3,000 to home users.
1-Back to the Future
2-Batman (again)
2-Beetle Juice
3-Big Trouble in Little China
2-Black Sabbath
3-Blade Runner
1-Bond
3-Cobra Kai/Karate Kid
3-Dragon Ball Z
3-Dune
3-Eagles
2-Foo Fighters
1-Godzilla
2-Godzilla vs King Kong
1-Goonies
1-Harry Potter
3-He-Man
2-Horror
2-Jaws
3-Jumanji
2-Justice League
2-LOTR VE
1-Mandolorian
1-Matrix
1-Mortal Combat
3-Pokemon
2-Pulp Fiction
1-Queen
2-Red Hot Chili Peppers
2-Rocky Horror
2-Scooby-Doo
3-Sponge Bob
1-Star Wars (a pin that matches the strength of the franchise)
3-Starship Troopers
2-The Who
2-Thing (John Carpenter)
2-Top Gun
1-Toy Story
2-Tron VE
2-Van Halen

Ah c'mon man,
You forgot Megadeth !
KME's 2nd music pin, ooh yeah !
md (resized).JPGmd (resized).JPG

Edit, my dumbass for got Maiden !, Doh !

#14870 3 years ago
Quoted from megadeth2600:

While I love Megadeth and don't mind Slayer at all, I cannot see Stern or JJP making either. They might have enough fans for a boutique kind of pin, but neither are all that big in North America these days.
I'm not saying that North America should dictate what licenses should and shouldn't be pursued ... I'm merely stating that Stern seems to want a more global audience. While Megadeth and Slayer draw impressive crowds in Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America, their crowds in North America are a far cry from what they were back in the 80s/90s.
Metallica and Iron Maiden seem to be the only metal acts that can draw the big crowds in NA. Stern did them well.
Moreover, many players seem to prefer the more "traditional" soundtrack on BKSoR ... I think that tells you all you need to know about a non-mainstream heavy metal group as a theme for a pinball machine. Scott Ian's soundtrack is frigging awesome for those that love that sound. For those that aren't metal fans, they seem to dislike it enough to be discouraged from playing the game.
I think Pink Floyd has a shot at being immortalized in pinball form. Rush ... maybe.

Man, Stern Megadeth should be on the cards, I can understand Slayer not quite making the numbers , but wow what an awesome pin Slayer could be, especially if you get band co-operation to a level somewhere close to what Slash did with GnR, KK is known to be a pinhead.
Pink floyd is a no brainer, but Waters would probably make it too hard.
I wonder what the magic # is to make a pin viable ? Megadeth done right would surly sell at least a thousand.
For now though thinking Queen will be the next Music pin from Stern Pinball.

#14872 3 years ago

Yeah, I did a refresh on The Walls "Young Lust" just now and tripped out there is a Stern Lightning Pin around the 2:30 mark, looks like a nice example too haha, gold

#14873 3 years ago

Pink Floyd Pulse
Possibly THE Greatest concert of all time !
Don't watch it on your phone or laptop,
Cast it to your big Screen and Crank it up !

#14875 3 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Shame they never toured that one to Oz but i did get to see the Momentary lapse of reason tour in 88' (sans Roger) which was my first ever concert. That was a whole night of fkn awesomeness!!!

Ah, very nice, What a perfect into to concerts, sweet !
Yeah we missed out on the big one !

Caught Waters at Brisbane "The Wall" was great.
But nothing as Epic as Pulse, Just fucking mind Blowing !

W1 (resized).jpgW1 (resized).jpgW2 (resized).jpgW2 (resized).jpgW3 (resized).jpgW3 (resized).jpg
#14907 3 years ago

On no,
Make that 2nd

#14915 3 years ago

Yeah IDK about Tron,
Looks perty, sure, I played it..

Technically not a great shooter
Oh well
Flame Suit on

#14921 3 years ago

Rick and Marty,
Production Power.

Technical aspects of an incredible track.

The idea here is when making a music pin it's not just about how awesome a band or songs are.

It's about understanding each track intimately and projecting it onto/into the game to make it next level.

Great mixing with quality hardware makes the difference between night and day.

I only thought after posting,
Big shout out to all the Audio Gurus and Sound/Coder Teams working tirelessly behind the scenes to make the pinball experience more amazing with HQ audio.
Huge thank you to some of the "legends of sound" Jerry Thompson, David Thiel and Chris Granner. Apologies I don't know the names of new talent, but thank you all and keep up the great work !

#14939 3 years ago

Oh Man !

What an experience this would have been !

RR, owow, The Thing wayy too scary for my ass ! haha

set jc (resized).JPGset jc (resized).JPG

JC Enc (resized).JPGJC Enc (resized).JPG
#14941 3 years ago

Oh, Still charged,
Just thought of new slogan

Prob done already.
But anyways

Maybe Spooky will be first

A New Pinball Title with

ATMOSFEAR

Hahaha

Edit,
oh bugga, already been done, lol

#14943 3 years ago

#14945 3 years ago

#14964 3 years ago

If John Wick is coming ?

Synthwave for audio track ?

Some of these beats are mad, with rad hardware pin will be next level..........

"Carefully handpicked synthwave, retrowave and cyberpunk songs to lift you up, make your blood boil and get you going so no one and nothing can stop you".

Miss Monique goes well too.
Makes audio fun..........

#15230 3 years ago

When BttF is found NOT to be The Next Stern Pin.

Can someone do a crazy Hiltler video about it !
Man I miss the Hitler videos.

Don't worry you BttF nuts out there, it will arrive at some point in Time.
Btw I'm not knocking the theme, I'd be down for 1 if done well.

#15333 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

At least a month out from seeing anything I’m hearing unfortunately

Makes sense,
Large backorders to clear, no chance of manufacturing the new title, which I guess is ready, apart from complete code of course.
mid May at the soonest for new title drop is my prediction.
Hopefully im wrong and it will be sooner
I just want some teasers so we can all get really crazy

#15356 3 years ago

Code name
Van Halen ?

#15513 3 years ago

Oh man, I have to get Doc's shirt to wear for the BttF Stern Pinball inauguration,Woo hooooo, Choo chooo......
Zemeckis gold.

s2 (resized).JPGs2 (resized).JPGshirt (resized).JPGshirt (resized).JPG
#15644 3 years ago

A ton of action and great Quotes for Pinball here

Tombstone could be Epic

#15646 3 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Hell yeah time for another Western themed pin!

Agree, long overdue

#15647 3 years ago

Another fun theme
Maybe the King could take a run at this ?

Some classic gold here.
I'm to pooped to pop, lol

Bandit

#15648 3 years ago

We are all still screaming for this in Pinball

More Lightning................

#15658 3 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Ya know.... a machine based on the series Westworld would be FKN awesome!!!
Psycho robots in a western setting..oh YES please

CG 2022 would be super cool

cosmic-gunfight cg (resized).jpgcosmic-gunfight cg (resized).jpg
#15710 3 years ago

HS III

From the King
Corny clip, but classic track for the next high speed Pin

Who can pick the Pin at the 2:34 mark ?

#15712 3 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

uh....how about f#cking up the original version....

Just for you bro

#15713 3 years ago

This is how we do it down under

The Angels

Total Ripper band from the 80's

Doc Neeson and the Brewster Brothers = Total Legends

Another Cracking track for HS III

#15715 3 years ago

A Cracking Track for HS III
I have no idea WTF
But Kickin Ass................
See these mad men in concert you will not be dissapointed.......
Man, the dude has a light bulb in hes mouth, fester....lolol

#15717 3 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

Same. This is like another Deeproot thread for me. 80 posts of nothing.

Just for you cuz

#15718 3 years ago

No worriez, I be trippin

1 week later
#15894 3 years ago

Bond, One liners galore !

#15897 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

& "Weekend at Bernies".... The flippers always seem to be dead... You select Larry or Richard on your quest to collect Bernie Lomax's wealth. I heard they might incorporate Weekend at Bernies II however if the music starts playing on the machine it randomly starts to shake and dance in a conga line causing a tilt.
[quoted image]

Man overboard !

Hahahhaa

#15905 3 years ago

Heads up for Stern and All other Pinball manufacturers.
you guys are aware of modern EL coating (its been around for a while)

Now the GLOW tech is further enhanced and less expensive.
Could bring Wow factor to certain titles !

I'd like to see a cab come alive with the heart rate of a player.

Edit, possibly not so difficult to achieve these days, due to Bluetooth wearables.
Most people I know have a smart watch incorporating heart rate monitor.

Great video worth a look

#15921 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Bob Ross:The Joy of Pinball
Switch hits collect paint colors.
Shoot lit shots to finish the painting and complete the mode.
Team up with Peapod the Squirrel for help
Even when you drain, it’s not a mistake, only a happy accident.
Make it happen.[quoted image]

Bob Ross
a tree,n,mountain type person
as long as its got Harold the stoner, maybe.....
For Pinball.......... Yeah, Nah..............

#15922 3 years ago

Stern Pinball
Bring The Wick
Bring the Dark
Bring the Baba Yaga

Sopranos next level

#15923 3 years ago

Gary said it s a no go bud
unless yo want this...........

#15926 3 years ago
Quoted from stefanmader:

a Godzilla Pin would be cool. and i think because of the fact that there are new Godzilla movies, that would be very reasonable.

Godzilla will be yours

#15928 3 years ago

nezxt western please

#15982 3 years ago

Vice City could be epic,
Otherwise Miami Vice.............
The Password is..............................

#15983 3 years ago

Oh no.............................

My girl wants this in pinball......................
wow, im gonna go postal..................

Im. gonna sleep now and wake up to Matrix or John Wick please........................................

#16622 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Let's hope they use the show music.

I certainly enjoyed that action scene, but..... Why the F..................... lazers sounding like machine gun stuff ???
Far out bring back some Star Wars or Battlestar Gallactica Pew.. pew. pew, ffs,
lol
Bring on Mando I say, do it with passion is all we Pinheads ask

Save the Rattle gun for Predator please............
Sheesh man, not hard

#16836 3 years ago

I hope that we are all in for a cool surprise

Stupid clip, but a classic track none the less
Smoke machine topper required.....

#16981 2 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Who is Mando and what is the basis of the story?
Never watched the show.
Thanks

oh and it really gets better......

#16982 2 years ago

Still unable to fathom why this has not been done ?

#16984 2 years ago

TT Champion !
Inspiration !!!
Awesomeness at 25:25

#16989 2 years ago

Ferris Bueller is on line 2
Just a Flesh wound
We have no wodger

#16990 2 years ago

#17109 2 years ago
Quoted from youdontknowme:

no, Man...it's a Delorean.

Code name Dorian ?

2 weeks later
#18218 2 years ago

Ragnar the pin

Haggis was so close with Celts, ever so slightly missed the mark with theme, sensational debut though, a proven company with integrity.

Stern has tech and team for a Killer Vikings pin.

Still waiting on tha...t dark theme.. GoT, TWD,, almost

Comment 2,,, I found entertaining ...
Haha

The problem with society nowadays, is that nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

#18221 2 years ago

Interesting the following track from Avenged Sevenfold is Five Finger Death Punch with Blue on Black.
Got me thinking, Stern ever done a disaster theme pin ? Miss the Williams earthshaker, and Fire, 80's type disaster stuff.
Williams managed to get the pulse up,,,, back in the day.

Need something to get the heart pumping, ya know.

Kudos to the Firefighters and true heroes of this world.

#18224 2 years ago

Damiens Fathom is wowwww

#18277 2 years ago

1986 was a Very good year !

Perhaps one of THE greatest guitar solos of all time

Van Halen Pinball

Eruption Multiball

RIP Eddie

3 weeks later
#18690 2 years ago

Yeah Jaws is happening ???
Im unsure about this fish ?
Large nose carpet groper !

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=126589292346743&id=100049870173113

3 weeks later
#18864 2 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Seems valid. I was hoping for a vault sprinkled in sometime this year. But if they are kicking out new pins - that are hits - then keep on trucking with the new stuff.

Looks like another IMVE run for this years vault ?

imv (resized).JPGimv (resized).JPG
1 week later
#19127 2 years ago

I would love another Arnie pin.
Stern, Predator, Total Recall or True lies would make awesome pins.
The man has a great sense of humour.
This parody still cracks me up !

2 weeks later
#19369 2 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

If mnpinball is correct it sounds like Steve Ritchie will be on the Black Sabbath machine.

Oh man If Ritchie is on Sabbath
Im 100% in

#19456 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Please no!!!!!!
Ritchie doesnt even care anymore. Im sick of his same 3 games over and over.
Dwight is hit or miss. I have no beef but do have other programmers id prefer.
Zombie Yeti is my favorite Stern artist but i do like the work Randy has done so far.
Basically, keep Ritchie away from any theme im interested in please. There is already one BTTF pin i dont want to play. I dont need another.

Steve Ritchie is one of the greatest pinball designers of all time. He is so good that unfortunately he seems to draw the short straw as far as BoM, assets and artists. He has a wonderful alliance with Tim Sexton who has led some great code. Im not ever gonna give up on "The King" im hoping Steve and Tim have greater opportunities to really cut loose on their next title.

2 weeks later
#19793 2 years ago
wd (resized).jpgwd (resized).jpg
#19794 2 years ago

On a serious note .....

1. KME with Godzilla next

2. Then a Borg special, thinking speed Megadeth \m/ Q1 2022

3. SR's game that was finished prior to his recent jump to JJP. Tim n team will complete Q3 2022 HSIII ????

4. Brian Eddy jags BttF with Mr R Sharpe and Mr J Kaminkow support, Late 2022 early 2023.

5. Covid is destroyed and the world gets back to some happy place.

1 week later
#19930 2 years ago

MEGADETH is still my preference for Sterns next killer music pin.

For Ozzy
I could wait till next December year , what unreal birthday party that would be \m/

Better hurry up and get those callouts recorded please Stern

Screenshot_20210819-104814_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210819-104814_Google (resized).jpg
#20108 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Is it possible Stern picks up The Matrix license?

If Stern announces The Matrix
The HYPE will be
Over THE Top !
They will have to make 2000 LE's

I still think Stern should go for John Wick.
Im unsure why Spooky was not able to jag Wick ?
$$$ ?

Huge, Huge title !

#20380 2 years ago

2 weeks later
#21088 2 years ago

I stand corrected, surprised and impressed that Toho was the direction that Stern Pinball took.

I have no doubt ZYs art will be off the hook !
Gonna be a stunner

1 week later
#21798 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

I would not be okay with that. I want it done well and an original design.

Well a Borg layout you know it will be great.
How Dwight will manage code ? I dunno.

Rush not a pin for my music line up .
MEGADETH or Sabbath well that's insta buy !

#21921 2 years ago
Screenshot_20210923-190903_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210923-190903_Chrome (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#22154 2 years ago

I hope that building mech was built reliably as it doesn't look fun to work on.

Oh man , Wait till you see your BttF clock tower mech !, Your gonna be shocked

#22155 2 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Wonder what the cost is on BatMan '66 turntable mechanism.?

Its a beauty and would not be cheap
Love this shot

jd (resized).jpegjd (resized).jpeg
#22159 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

This makes me even more curious to see what the temps on the magnet are getting up to. Machines are barely out in the wild and there's already reports of the magnet failing? Crazy. If it's like Metallica, it could be the magnet driver board that's failing and not the actual magnet.

My guess is spike 3 has a different magnet control hardware set up than Metallica . The Met pcb was never the best, I expect that it has been improved apon.
I don't think Met has a thermal fuse. As others have suggested I think this issue will be short lived as code is refined.

2 weeks later
#22434 2 years ago
Quoted from Hoteldrummer:

I’m already choosing a game to sell to make room. 40+ year super fan and I couldn’t be happier. I get they are not everyone’s cup of tea and not the theme everyone might have wanted but for us hard core Rush fans, this is the best news possible. I’m actually glad not everyone wants one as that should make getting a Prem/LE that much easier!

Not a fan here, however Im sure Borg will make Rush pinball something special.

1 month later
#23321 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Rumored for months now, Kapow/Stern gave Elwin design of BTTF for 2022. The newest rumor is Kapow has Beetlejuice license. Joe at Kapow signaled they intend to use Team Elwin AMAP (as much as possible). Therefore it is possible to connect the dots and expect an Elwin Beetlejuice for 2023. That leaves Keith’s 2024 slot open for ……. Harry Potter. Joe will try to make Harry Potter happen in the near term.
So that’s a pretty good lineup for Keith: BTTF, Beetlejuice and Harry Potter. I’ve started saving $25 a day x 365 days for my Kapow/Elwin pinball funds. I am only saving up for the premium models.

How do you know that KME wants to do any of the 3 titles you mentioned ? Sounds like a pipe dream to me.

Is KME and JK really gonna team up ?

Yes KME is at the top of his game now, I would like to think that he has the opportunity to work with titles that he wants to do, not has to do.

To pull off a true masterpiece your heart has got to be in it. There may be other designers with a greater desire to make said titles happen.

2 weeks later
#23986 2 years ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

Good point. I’ve actually owned both LOTR and The Hobbit and Keith Johnson’s code on both absolutely killed it, theme integration on a whole other level.
I’m taking it back about Godfather, especially now you’re hitting me with the rumour it’s potentially in the works at JJP.
I say bring it on! Fingers crossed Keith on code.

Hey, that's a great nickname for Keith P Johnson pinball_keefer .... If he doesn't have a nickname already, I say go with The Godfather.

#24115 2 years ago

I know that damn Google is listening in on me and the mrs.
We both get spammed on bookface or YouTube
with things that we discuss. Key words are pinged somehow and suddenly we are bombarded with shit.
Anyway I haven't mentioned Rush to date, but google knows im a huge Borg fan so I was happy to see this pop up in my feed today
Enjoy the pin Rush fans, I think Borg will smash this one outta the park and convert a few non believers

1 week later
#24331 2 years ago

Ok, Another Music Pin !

1 week later
#24585 2 years ago

My guess is 20 to 25 RUSH LE's for Down Under, So it will be a rare LE here no doubt.
From what I have seen the RUSH PRO should do quite well here. Fun and packed shooter with what will pan out to be some very nice code complete with a stack of callouts and animation from TSX and team.

I'm sad that RUSH is not a music theme to my taste, it looks really cool and I have no doubt it will be a ton of fun.
I think the Aussie Stern distributor AMD will be very busy with a bunch of orders for RUSH when they re-open next week, such a great team with excellent communication and support, they deserve an awesome start to the new year.

#24698 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

If things play out as rumoured Venom, which I’m personally excited for, then Bond which I am even more exited for!

Well you English gentleman better have some very fat wallets for Bond.
A Kapow title with super villains and eye watering taxes.
Bond is expected to be a mental price down here for your convict brothers.

If there is at least 3 different Bonds in their respective stories I am very much in.
Expensive hot cake and all.

Edit,
Just some personal speculation here.
Throwing darts, pissed/drunk as.
The King developed a cracking dual playfield. Gomez and Kaminkow 'in order' put the icing on the cake with a wild mech or two and Joe jumped through the million dollar hoops to get radical video and audio assets

#24701 2 years ago

Just had a awesome flight back home from work, 1/2 cut and flying high, listening to some epic Van Halen.

So hoping that there is a designer at Stern who is interested in making a VH_DLR pinball featuring tracks from VH, Diver Down and 1984 featuring Eruption mutiball with a Ice Cream Man mini wizard mode

20220112_174426 (resized).jpg20220112_174426 (resized).jpg

Screenshot_20220112-194838_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220112-194838_Chrome (resized).jpg
1 month later
#25850 2 years ago

Whoa, whoa,
Only recently I was thinking about Stern Pinball's next music title.
It was a strange feeling. I had visions of another KME masterpiece along the lines of he's awesome Iron Maiden.
When will Keith do another music pin ?
What could it be ?
Keith Elwin lived through the greatness of the 80s.

Heres hoping Keith is a bit of a rock, metal head and may consider the following hard rock/metal titles of perhaps the greatest music era of all time \m/

I would be down for any of these 7 killer titles that KME could rock !

MEGADETH
VAN HALEN
BLACK SABBATH
MOTLEY CRUE
OZZY OSBORNE
DIO
SLAYER

2 months later
#27129 1 year ago

I have no doubt that whatever the next Stern Pinball is its gonna be awesome.

The release delays due backorders will allow designers and coders some more time to polish their release.

I haven't seen much speculation on who's next up ?

My assumptions of order

Eddy
Kaminkow and Gomez ?
Elwin
Borg

Im unsure who would team up with JK ?

Has there been any announcement of new designers and am I missing anyone ?

Im lost on what titles, anyone care to fill in the blanks ?

#27134 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

New kid on the block is Jack Danger, his first pin was Jp the pin or home edition I think.

Ah, cool of course.
He did a great job with JP home.

So is it confirmed Danger will get a cornerstone title ?
Lucky he's a big guy big boots to fill and great expectations if he has a cornerstone on the cards.

#27135 1 year ago

There is a lot to be optimistic about with Stern Pinball

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Jarvis

#27161 1 year ago

#27235 1 year ago

Setlist for the hardest metal pin with technical excellence, callouts and riffs to rival GnR

https://www.udiscovermusic.com/stories/megadeth-in-20-songs/

Symphony of Destruction
In My Darkest Hour”/“Hook in Mouth
Hangar 18
Countdown To Extinction
She Wolf
Sweating bullets
Skin o' my Teeth
Into the lungs of hell
Five Magics
Dawn Patrol
A Tout Le Monde
Poisonous shadows
Peace Sells
Tornado of souls
Train of consequences
Foreclosure of a dream
Trust
This was my life
Rust in peace

MD (resized).jpgMD (resized).jpg
#27244 1 year ago

Oh man we need a Slayer pin !

Trickery at its best, lol
SLAYER - LIVE PERFORMANCE - 64th GRAMMY AWARDS 2022

Epic track kicks in at 3 min mark \m/

#27245 1 year ago

#27261 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

As they say art is subjective like most things but I would be disappointed if that was the art on a BTTF pin.
I’d much prefer something like Franchi, photo realistic artwork that actually looks like MJF.

Agree, no need to worry though,
If the licence is ever acquired I doubt Stern Pinball will fck it up. They are a fine tuned machine these days.
Its a pity that Franchi will not be doing art for them anymore. Franchi's style is certainly suited for a title such as BttF.

#27353 1 year ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Gomez is already on record saying that he completely scrapped Ritchies design. It will be a brand new layout.

Correct,
It would be so cool if Stern would share scrapped designs.

I would love to see the whitewoods if they got that far.

From memory Trudeau Deadpool was scrapped by Gomez as well ?

It would be a shame to hide these unrealised designs.

#27405 1 year ago

A new vampire pin well overdue.

The Lost Boys could be super cool. Well recognised brand/theme.

Warner, easy licence ? Calling Mr Sharpe ? .. game could be huge.

Callouts, humour, tons of energy and fun with a killer sound track !

There may be a remake coming ?
https://screenrant.com/what-fans-want-in-lost-boys-remake/

Cry Little Sister in attract and game would be awesome !

LB 2 (resized).JPGLB 2 (resized).JPG

#27471 1 year ago

Wow 25 years on

Enough brand recognition for TFE to be a huge title for pinball ? I think so.

Callouts from original stars of the movie would be awesome !

So many possibilities for layout and gameplay, The movie has all The Elements that could make a super cool, fun pin from Stern.

fe1 (resized).JPGfe1 (resized).JPG
#27547 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I think it’s a fair way to compensate for the crazy people calling to demand to be on lists for games that don’t exist. Most distributors don’t have staffs of 50 or 100 people where they can waste their days with rabid fanboys who want to be first on the list for games that are only rumors.
I think if it is a title you care deeply about, put in you $5 and get on the list before the flippers call on day one of the release and try to buy up all the new stock.

Serial flippers don't call on day one, they are already down for the next title
Serial flippers need to be identified and blacklisted by distro's.

#27553 1 year ago

Another easily recognisable Sci Fi classic that I can't believe has not made it to pinball thus far.

A gem produced before its time.

My preference is for original, there are so many great quotes that would integrate into pinball easily.
2049 would be cool, but give me the classic characters of the original any day. Another haunting/immersive soundtrack to boot !

Blade 1 (resized).JPGBlade 1 (resized).JPG

#27675 1 year ago

If I could just chime in briefly here,
I would like to give a huge thank you to KME and team Stern Pinball for making the magic happen.

The world is really fucked up now in soooo... many ways, but when I turn on KME's Godzilla, life is good

The game give a smile to my dial on many levels, makes me switch off from life's difficulties.

Again, thanks KME and all the incredible team at Stern pinball that make the most awesome escape from all the bullshit.

The FUN formula is a winner, so thank you.

You guys are awesome !

20220615_175348 (resized).jpg20220615_175348 (resized).jpg
#27731 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Escape From New York - Snake Plissken Edition
[quoted image]

I'm not a big fan of some EFNY fan art.

Escape from New York is another wonderful 80's true classic.

Kurt Russell is easily one of the greatest stars ever and I wish he could live and act in his prime forever.

Part of the brilliance of this movie is John Carpenter, again a huge fan here. JC's direction and music scores are awesome for pinball.

Such a great movie and again has enough recognition to become a successful pinball.

This title needs to be made. Winning formula full assets, Preferably by a team at Stern Pinball that has a passion to make a dark title deep and fun.

nice little brief here from a UK lady with an Irish accent ?

#27824 1 year ago

Next music pin Stern Pinball

So many angles/approaches this title can take,
A great opportunity with passionate design a little innovation and freedom/direct input from band, Megadeth could be awesome enough to rival GnR.

https://www.guitarworld.com/news/gibson-dave-mustaine-flying-v-exp-rust-in-peace

#27874 1 year ago

True Lies is a great film and another Arnie pin would be awesome !

Top of the list would have to be Predator, big sales for Stern Pinball with this one.
Total Recall would be a winner for sales as well.
The 6th day could be cool and another favorite , but I don't think enough recognition for this one.

Anyway

Back to Jaws

If KME is really doing a pin of the 1975 classic
I can see a KME Jaws being a must have for hardcore pinheads.

a fun photo quick brief here
https://www.theguardian.com/film/gallery/2015/may/30/40-years-of-spielbergs-jaws-in-pictures

jw (resized).JPGjw (resized).JPG

#27875 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Let's steer this thread right back to the next Stern!!
True Lies home pin..!
[quoted image]

Would probably be my first Stern Home pin

1 week later
#28134 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Johnnycrap on instagram post. Let's go JAWS!
Looks fantastic.
[quoted image]

Well that's it then,
KME jaws confirmed.

Unless its a decoy

#28232 1 year ago

Well not this year

And not from Stern Pinball anyway

#28235 1 year ago
Quoted from kapaun:

What's that even supposed to mean?

There is a post or 3 way back when from insiders that confirmed Gary Stern will never approve Stern Pinball making a new BttF.

Keep your hopes up though.
Backflips are always possible.

#28236 1 year ago
Screenshot_20220709-135248_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220709-135248_Facebook (resized).jpg
#28244 1 year ago

Except...and hear me out...it is.

Keep the dream alive man.

You are doing well.

Your are noble and your quest is real.

#28256 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

No assets for Jaws would be a huge loss. Without them it’s not Jaws. Roy Schneider, Richard Dreyfuss, and Robert Shaw made Jaws what it was.

Have to agree,

However KME and Stern Pinball will make it work.

Guessing same/similar approach as KME's JP.

#28277 1 year ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

Keith Elwin's entry table somewhat historical. I just feel of all the modern stern it is most loved on design and most divisive on theme so a good candidate for re-skin.

Yup, bring this on please Stern Pinball

Screenshot_20220711-092641_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220711-092641_Google (resized).jpg
#28307 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

Has this theory been floated? A combo of Elwin and Archer would be very hard for me to pass up. The show would fit VERY well into a pinball theme, and the voice actors include some of the best in the business. This or Bob’s Burgers and I’m out some cash I suspect…

Well Archer was the genesis of Iron Maiden.

Stern Pinball KME Iron Maiden turned out to be a first class game.
I have one and greatly enjoy it to this day.

If IMDN was re-skinned to Archer, Archer with full assets and epic code from a team that is totally into the theme.

Crazy as it may sound I would purchase the identical KME layout with Archer theme providing it has a high end polish.
The game would obviously shoot the same, some tweaks could be made to differentiate the two.

On theme alone if executed correctly with crass humour, thumping audio, cool light show and sweet art, I'm totally in !

A1 (resized).JPGA1 (resized).JPG
#28308 1 year ago

Hey Stern Pinball, where's our machine man ?

Whatta bout us man....

CC (resized).JPGCC (resized).JPGCC3 (resized).JPGCC3 (resized).JPGcc2 (resized).JPGcc2 (resized).JPG
#28356 1 year ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Can Ozzy read or write? I honestly thought he had so few brain cells left from years of heavy drug use, he waa basically a vegetable at this point.

Ozzy is a cool dude.
Ozzy or Sabbath pin would be EPIC

#28357 1 year ago

#28466 1 year ago

One down.
Two to go...........

crs (resized).JPGcrs (resized).JPG
#28579 1 year ago

Nah, I'm still hearing the True Lies is on top of the agenda.....
Free Blu ray included

TL (resized).JPGTL (resized).JPG

#28680 1 year ago

I'm all in on Ozzy, Crazy Train \m/

#28726 1 year ago

#28727 1 year ago

#29060 1 year ago

no,no,nooo
if we are going to go that direction,
go for these these 2 nut cases !

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#29063 1 year ago
Quoted from Zartan:

Until you donate to pinside your opinion doesn’t really matter! The rest of us are having a conversation!

Have to say, that is a silly statement.

I have donated to Pinside over a number of years and find it difficult to renew as there is no Paypal option anymore
I don't like Stripe and not comfortable with handing over my personal details.

#29067 1 year ago

Secret mini wizard mode Easter egg please Mr Borg ?

#29068 1 year ago

This is the real direction I am hoping a Black Sabbath Pinball from Stern Pinball would take.

Oh man, imagine gettin' down and flippin' to this !

Best album to work with

#29333 1 year ago

KME does not muck around and I reckon he is good to go with Jaws.

Gomez/Kaminkow Bond pin will require a great deal of extra hoops to jump through. This will take time and resourses.
Especially if the kings design got trashed ???
Bond is a title that cannot be rushed, well I hope not anyway.

KME is my fave designer , however for me as a purchase Bond wins on theme.

Jaws will be very limited, as in no assets, but man with KME at the helm it will kick ass, no doubt !

So yeah, my guess Jaws next.

Greatly excited and looking forward to both titles.

#29334 1 year ago

Additional info

I thought that Mr Eddy might be next cab off the rank ?

He is a wonderful designer and I have no problem with a juicy fan layout !

#29335 1 year ago

Extra statement

Total thanks and respect to the awesome engineers, coders, artists and the many champions behind the scenes that can really make the magic happen.

Rock on Stern Pinball \m/

#29337 1 year ago

If Jaws is next, it won't be Elwin's game. The next game will be Eddy or Gomez or Danger. Since it is widely assumed Jaws is an Elwin pin, I don't think Jaws is next. I am anxious to see what's next, whatever it is.

Mmm maybe ?
So Eddy next with killer Venom fan layout.
I have no doubt that it will be awesome.
Brian will have a nice little trick up his sleeve to make Venom exiting.

As for Jack Danger I hope that he has been allocated a theme that he loves.
Can't wait for the new guy delivery.

JD has learnt from the best in the business.

#29497 1 year ago

Ah, so Danger doing He-Man then

Interesting

so this ?

or this ?

#29562 1 year ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

Can we get a Grease pin?
Poor Olivia.....

RiP Olivia, such a superstar.

Grease would be a cool pinball.

1 week later
#29997 1 year ago

Stern Pinball is Rockin'

Just about to hit 30,000 posts over 600 pages.

Pretty cool.

#30181 1 year ago
Quoted from musketd:

Bttf is never going to happen so please don’t get your hopes up guys; but still some killer titles from stern this year will be coming

Sad but true !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Palm Springs, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mission, BC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Vienna, VA
394 posts in this topic match your search for posts by RA77. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RA77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=RA77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.