We_were_on_a_break1-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif
maxresdefault (resized).jpeg
images (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1713427968712 (resized).jpg
Untitled (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinPickle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11668 3 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

JACKASS, Scooby Doo or something original.

Jackass!!! Yeah Dude!

Great idea!

#12077 3 years ago

I would take a Pearl Jam 10 times before I would take an Offspring but some light humor would be welcomed. Nation Lampoons?? “Shitters Full”

Fill the shitter for multi ball.

If you’re thinking pop punk. My bet would be on green day before offspring.

#12191 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Not sure about B & T for a pinball? The recent movie was streamed and straight to Redbox? Not much of a following. Cool 80's movie, but I can think of better ones. Starting to run low on good potential themes-not many left that are epic imo. BTTF, Beetlejuice, Jaws, Mission Impossible, Godzilla, Queen, Van Halen then what? Toy Story or Scooby Doo? Taylor Swift or Justin Bieber?
It will be interesting over the next decade what themes can be pulled out of the hat. It surly can't be any worse than the stellar themes chosen by Gottlieb during their last decade in business.

Toy story would be fun.

1 week later
#12421 3 years ago
Quoted from Raiders36:

This is one of my favorite strings to follow.
I see it referenced on many posts of 'so and so has the license" is there a string or post of who has what license.
Ive been saying I would buy every version of pearl jam pinball machine. Have told my distributor as well, just in case hell does freeze over in the upcoming years. I know it likely not happen, but one can hope. Would totally get behind a Foo Fighters as well.

i love this string too. I would buy 2 of every Pearl Jam. Go great with my poster walls.

#12425 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Dont lose faith, I still have my Metallica posters and many picture discs from 85, and 30 years later, a pin joined em!
[quoted image]

That's awesome. My posters are collectables. PJ creates a poster for every show they play with variants and all that jazz. It's a scene on it's own. I only collect the ones from the shows I have attended and I have 30+ from Seattle to London. As for the Banshee! Love it! That a relic like the CR500 and both are crazy and belong on an airstrip. Love the off-road too, wish I can find one or a super sprint.

1 week later
#12510 3 years ago

I would buy a Toy Story unseen. My fam would love it.

#12653 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Right? Im hoping that if Elwins next game isnt BTTF or Bill and Ted that its a theme that i not only have no interest in but actively dislike lol. Bring on U2, Pearl Jam and Trailer Park Boys (popular examples that i personally hate)

From Hamilton and hate Pearl Jam? Dang. Maybe you just hate the pin idea. They have played some great shows there.

#12661 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Nope. Sorry but Eddy Vedder makes my want to rip my ears off. Mumbly mouthed wino is overated in my books but i also cant stand Aerosmith and they got a pin so...

Hahaha

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#12686 3 years ago
Quoted from Raiders36:

Blasphemy.
I hope I ride the pinball wave where it takes me soon......

#metoo I would buy every version if they made it.

#12728 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Agree. I never got into the grunge thing to begin with, but Pearl Jam (and Soundgarden) are the worst. When they occasionally pop up on my pandora feed, I push people out of the way to get to my remote and thumbs downs asap before the song ends.

I think your understanding of grunge, PJ, Soundgarden and EV are bit myopic. I appreciate that you don’t like the singles that are put on certain playlists. Any PJ fan wouldn’t want those muffin tunes on a pin regardless. But I truly believe a PJ pin would sell more than any music pin ever created. PJ fans are collectors and lineup hours before a show to buy merch. They are a crazy breed. I believe it would create a bunch of new pinheads because you can’t own one. An Avengers fan won’t buy a pinball machine but a PJ fan would. No doubt about it.

1 week later
#12978 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Back to the Future.
Top Gun. The new Maverick works also.
Goonies.
Jaws would be huge..

I have Goonies stickers all over my Stranger Things pin. Someone said it was their code name for it. Would love a Goonies.

#13005 3 years ago

I am not a U2 fan but if that magic number is 100 million in sales. I would think U2 would be on the list well before Beastie Boys

#13106 3 years ago

Based on that hint I’m guessing an IKEA Pin?

#13143 3 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Sounds like Harry Potter is now CONFIRMED based on the Roger Sharpe interview on the super awesome pinball show.
Who’s in for an LE??
[quoted image]

Hard Yes!!

#13185 3 years ago

It’s definitely not the next stern pin but with Avatar 2 coming out in 2022 and Avatar 3 in 2024 I sure hope Stern or JJP revisits this franchise and gives it the pin it deserves.

#13211 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

How am i supposed to play pinball while facing the other way though?

Hahahaha so true!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 week later
#13388 3 years ago

I thought you guys were serious with the welk pin. Jokes on me. So glad it’s not that.

1 week later
#13836 3 years ago

I hope it’s AC/DC or Godzilla, that way I don’t have to add another to the GNR and JP order list. If it’s Potter or Goonies, take my money.

#13925 3 years ago

New to pins so forgive the noob question.

From my understanding they have code names for pins. Have they ever followed up and made a pin with that code name?

I have Goonies stickers all over my Stranger Things.
0E84C65C-C70F-4D74-B95D-07D30253564F (resized).jpeg0E84C65C-C70F-4D74-B95D-07D30253564F (resized).jpeg

#13929 3 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

No they’re all unrelated so far.
Goonies and Jaws (Jurassic Park) are the only code names that could be a potential theme. The rest are mostly silly thing.

Too bad.

#13934 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Mute button is handy.

Never knew there was one. Thanks

#13935 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Welk...it was never funny. Way to completely eviscerate a dead horse you guys. I hope you’re proud of yourselves for making a sometimes interesting thread an absolute pile of eyeroll fodder.

Agreed. Auto downvote post for Welk mentions should be an option in the settings.

#13995 3 years ago

Daft Punk did the soundtrack for Tron:Legacy. Not sure where their affiliation with stern comes in.

1 week later
#14383 3 years ago

Born 1977... love all the jaws movies. Scared the shit out of me.

I think a horror movie theme would be great. Saw being #1 but I would be in on a jaws.

2 months later
#17536 2 years ago

Mando?? Amazing!!!!

I don’t have to spend money on a new pin. When’s Harry Potter coming out?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,099 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

8,399 (OBO)
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Led
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 28.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinPickle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=PinPickle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.