Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinFever.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1836 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Ministry Its clear Judas Priest needs a pin, I'd love a SWOD LE with this as the translite.

so many awesome album covers JP has. hard for me to pick one . I am sure other Priest fans would agree. Would be equally as hard for an Iron Maiden Pin too , Just so many album covers . even the Imports Ughhhhh
But I would be in on Either of them 2 bands , hell yeah

2 years later
#12374 3 years ago

what is next. for sure i got it. A more expensive one !

3 months later
#15551 3 years ago

7k for a stern pro spike homepin with a coin door .....lol \
the 4995 Stern Quicksilvers are looking better every day
or the 7K Addams family's \
New Stern Pricing is a Joke.

#15570 3 years ago

tHE ORIGINAL sTAR WARS 4,5,6 . PERIOD BAR NONE

Quoted from Purdue:

name a better one...

2 weeks later
#16350 2 years ago

No Time to Die

MV5BMTk3ZGM2YzQtMmYxYy00NDZjLWFmOTUtZTQwMzg0ZjA5ZjU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk2NDQ3MTA@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_ (resized).jpgMV5BMTk3ZGM2YzQtMmYxYy00NDZjLWFmOTUtZTQwMzg0ZjA5ZjU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk2NDQ3MTA@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_ (resized).jpg
#16447 2 years ago

The Umbrella Academy season one was good Not the second and would make a poor Pinball machine.
The Mandalorian Would not be that great a title regardless how cool that show was .
I do not know of a Tv Series running right now i want to see period. Do you?
the only show i am craving to come back is Superman and Family episode 6

#16502 2 years ago

Looks like it will be Based on the New Tv Series of Lord of the Rings / So lord of the Rings 2.0

https://www.techradar.com/news/lord-of-the-rings-on-amazon

#17095 2 years ago

Very sad if it is The mandalorian /
Would rather wait until a Better SW Show comes out .
Yes the Mando was great / Great episodes for sure with some great old SW throwbacks but what can this game code wise give you.
Save Baby/ Improve armor / Ship Battle / Transport Battle/ Tano Battle /Fett / ok i guess i can come up with a bunch of modes but but -
And in the Mando show i personally liked all the Bobafett scenes better ,the final scene with Luke .
Would Rather a Fett Game come out or see how Obiwan or another Sw series works out first.
Or maybe this is just the first in a long list of SW show pins going to be released in the future

4 months later
#20405 2 years ago

the show sux . please no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoted from cait001:Anyone seen Star Trek: Lower Decks? I think it could make an incredible pin, in the tradition of TSPP, Family Guy, R&M, etc.
sure we've had lots of Star Trek pins in the past, but there's few franchises that have delivered such great pins.

1 week later
#21050 2 years ago

if they do a better trailer they will have to announce yet another price Increase !!

Quoted from playtwowin:This trailer could have been alot better.

#21217 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

My guess $6499 / 8200 / 10250

6400 old Metallica premium price. game is loaded with gizmo's and gadgets/ Well worth the money \
/ Todays Homepin pro with a coindoor at 6499 Stripped like a Led zep pro or Godzilla pro ... LOL outta your fracking mind . Not allot in it
8200 used to be LE price now just a Premium Coin door home pin... LOL
The prices seem to be of the gouging type .
If godzilla pro doesn't have the same amount of Magnets or gadgets as an old MET pro which was back then about 4600 bucks no way in hell i fork over almost 6500 for it , Never in your wildest dreams STERN ! Never

#21220 2 years ago

why/ Salaries have not skyrocketed like this.
besides Metallica and 2015 games where actually Made with real Components that stand the test of time as oppesed to the spike system boards that were in the costco Homepins . besides all that extra wire from head to playfield .
Now they substitute Homepin parts in the Full Body game remove tons of cost from all that extra wire and all the Real Components to these spike boards ,give less features and skyrocket prices from 4500 for a pinball game..
Wish there was never LE/Pro,CE ever made. Does not feel like they missed out on an opportunity back in the day when the only choice was a 2 player model or 4 player but playfield was the same .
The prices are not justified and glad people will buy at these prices so they at one time in the future they will be for re sale as i am out of these NIB prices that come with Playfield lotteries and or no features with prices of a Monster Bash or AFM
;

Quoted from Hayfarmer:Cant really compare 2013 prices with today's tho. Lots of things driving prices, cost of goods, new players, and good old fomo.

#21227 2 years ago

i guess my words were tears ..
Tears for Fears .
No crying!
I am not buying NIB and if you know me ,be sure to keep me to it regardless of Title but no need as i won't spend this money so easily anymore .
JJP GNR ce is the last NIB EVAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unless Steve Ritchie does Something At JJP that merits it as GNRce is Great even with an Appetite For playfield destruction .

#21402 2 years ago

glad to have many just like you in this hobby now.
That way allot more of the games can be made but not on my $$$$$

All games come around for a good price eventually except for maybe tron

Quoted from mrclean:

Supply and demand. Right now they simply can’t keep up with demand. This game has one of the best designers paired with one of the best artists. If they come out with 800 GZLE of them or 1000 GZLE that number isn’t huge unlike JJP LE GNR of a laughable 5000 “Limited Editions”. I’m not a huge Godzilla fan per say awaiting its release to see what the game looks and plays like. Unfortunately these will be sold out on day one creating price increase on the secondary market. And I hate to admit it but If a theme I’m really into comes out and I can’t get it direct from a vendor at a reasonable price I’m willing to pay the “flip” price reluctantly so but willing to pay the extra to get a theme or a game I must own.

#21488 2 years ago

yes to me too. That is Not Godzilla Green!
that is Big Juicy melons green!
The way his arms , legs and even head looks ,reminds me of big watermelons..
Wtf Such an easy thing to do is copy color from the old Toho Series you are licenced to./ Perhaps so much extra Melon green from Bij Juicy melons and Turtles was on hand at Stern so Lets make Godzilla this color ,save on paint but still raise Prices to insane Levels ..

Quoted from UnholySpectacle:

I still want it but the art is….off? The Godzilla design just looks weird to me. I get that this is a comic version of the big G but something does not click.
I also think the back glass and side art for the Pro looks better than the premium. I wonder why they took the katakana off the other two versions.

#21504 2 years ago

Must be a fan of Skittles . Damn the playfield is a rainbow of colors

Quoted from mikepmcs:

Looks very cool. Congratulations to everyone getting one. Awesome!
I really like Jeremy's art as well. I know nothing about Godzilla but this type of style is attractive to me when looking at pinball machines. (ghostbusters,tmnt)
r/
Mike

6 months later
#26334 2 years ago

Lol foo fighters.Pahlease!!! So so many better options than them.
He’ll even wierd Al Yankmybitch was a better seller most likely’!!

Now build me my Jjp Judas Priest with no playfield issues pahlease!!!!!

1b58ff8ef008938c9309a6c66acb0c3839127d3a (resized).jpg1b58ff8ef008938c9309a6c66acb0c3839127d3a (resized).jpgcc223d99086256b0562cb3f5518450937d5f5911 (resized).jpgcc223d99086256b0562cb3f5518450937d5f5911 (resized).jpg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#26337 2 years ago

As Spock would say "Logical"

Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Actually, Stern would do well in buying Multimorphic out - lock, stock and patents! They've shown the best innovation out there and seem mature enough, imo. And Stern would get some instant R&D benefits from this.

#26348 2 years ago

some les is more / It makes me happy as i am long in the tooth and i will take my dirty with a splash of vermouth

10 months later
#36185 1 year ago

My same thinking on Rush and Led Zeppelin. So glad to See Rob Halford team up with Dolly Parton at the H.o.f event . The godfather of metal or metal god should get a game by freakin now.

Quoted from pinmister:I must be getting old but those music videos posted confirm my distaste for FOO fighters. Sounds like a bunch of screaming monkeys to me.
Wish Stern would have done a cool surf rock vibe machine-Expendables, Iration, Rebelution, the list goes on and on. Black Sabbath, Van Halen, Tom Petty, Grateful Dead, Talking Heads-so many good choices before FF. Oh well
(listen to guitar riff at 2:30-4:00 super sick)

1 month later
#37045 12 months ago
Quoted from Prince66cali:

They need to stop making 1000 LE per title.

Does not matter. It’s just a number and think they(all manufacturers make more than number given. ) make more than what they say.

1 month later
1 month later
#38336 9 months ago
Quoted from Zen_Monkey:

I keep saying i won’t be surprised if jaws is a single level and more of a classic design. The theme fits a more vintage style. I want more of a jurassic park story progression game but in Elwin I trust what ever he wants to do I’m happy to play lol

To say any theme deserves a single level basic playfield on an older title or even a new retro title is just stupid .! Ok ?

We are all dishing out tons of money and we want deep finished code and cool inter grated mechs …. Even if it was an old hawai 5 -o pin I would want it to be big bold and deep with loads of stuff and would not expect less if they think I’m going to spend over 6 k on a pinball machine

#38489 9 months ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

I can't afford one but who still has Foo LEs at msrp ?

An owner in South Florida has an unopened on pallet ffle and can’t get a buyer at 12 to 12500. It is sitting for sale for over 2 weeks. Go for it! Fomo is done !!! Guy is losing at 12 k for an unopened nib ff, go figure

1 week later
#38977 9 months ago

St sucks , I hope no more Star treks .

Quoted from PanzerKraken:This and ST seem like the easiest ones for them to do with how popular those have become. I would imagine BM66 is a cheaper license really than ST at the moment

2 weeks later
#39670 8 months ago

I see what you did there .

1 week later
#40065 8 months ago

here is my guess .

This just in " Stern releases JAWS with 1000 LE's " before 2025 hits ,sells all . Next year in 2025 . 40th anniversary Limited to 500 . so you should all pass on the first 1000 . Jaws was released in 1975

if not jaws BTTF 3oth anniversary same scenario as it was 1985 .. either or .

#40090 8 months ago

stern found yet another way to increase profits

IMG_4136 (resized).jpgIMG_4136 (resized).jpg
#40106 8 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Give the people what they want![quoted image]

yeah like a pro at 5100 and a premium at 6400 and an LE at 7400 .

#40245 8 months ago

Did not need to happen, I totally disagree!
Going from the old system to spike saved them thousands and they did not pass that savings along, they actually increased their profits and gave us reasonably a lesser product at an Increased price,so I call bullshit, no reason a premium needs to be more than 6400 which a Metallica premium once cost and look at all you get in that machine let alone the durability of that machine. No one has problems getting parts if needed for that but just try getting a replacement node board 11 . It isn’t happening and that game is still on the line, and sold mine at an 800 dollar loss to get rid of that last and only spike I had in my collection and was close to my favorite game. I will go up the street and play my friends instead.
Stern got to greedy and I AM No longer a lifetime buyer and I am just one of many. Defend the increases all you want but I am not buying it or any NIB for that matter . Does stern care? Don’t know but I don’t care if they do or not. Games of theirs cost to much PERIOD ! Good day pinballers !!!

Quoted from vicjw66:I don’t really partake in the pricing discussions much. With such high inflation, the price increases were inevitable. I think the bitching is more that the price increases have outpaced inflation substantially. My answer to that is to go to your employer, show them the price increase of a Stern LE over the last 4 or 5 years, and demand a percentage raise that is commensurate.

#40351 8 months ago
Quoted from Molon_Labe:

Do you think they would spend the time and $$$ to reengineer a game from SAM to Spike2? I would think they would go for easier, low-hanging fruit and vault a Spike2 title.

It would sell better than a spike!! No one really wants spike. I don’t!!!

Sold my starwars premium at a loss just to get out of it because it is a spike and no spike node board 11’ s to be had as backup. I would buy a Star Wars premium at an LE price if it was white star or Sam system.
Read that stern .
I will pay out the nose for a system that is not Fischer price spike bullshit!
Make it so !! Picard voice !

1 week later
#40527 7 months ago
Quoted from John_I:

ACDC is stupid expensive. A vault of them would be nice, though I would want one that is upgraded to SPIKE 2...

Lol , what a joke . Hope you get it ! Lesser game for more!! Get it done stern , more for them is GOOD .
Anyone in Florida south east or ft myers or Orlando want to sell theirs for a New Spike AC/DC sell me yours . For cheaper than that of the way better spike though ,because that old stern system is ping pong paddle tech ok!

#40547 7 months ago

Dragonball Z been done and i played and rated it. It was the most fun game i played at FREE PLAY FLORIDA . if lucky it will be there again . And as simple a Relay type game it is and low scoring it wasit was the most fun game at that show last year !!!
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/dragonballz . he also has done an E.T Game which was almost equally fun to play . Wish he made more as i would buy it !!! may be a video on youtube that Arcade Monster made a video and interview of it's maker and gameplay ! enjoy / NO SPIKE IN IT so i am Ok with that !!!

Quoted from TreyBo69:

I'd be all over DBZ. For people who don't know it, it's just anime wrestling with aliens. Lots of over the top characters and enemies with advance forms that they morph into. It's gloriously stupid in a fun way, just like wrestling. I've thought about how to do this theme as a game a lot.

But also, I don't think there is a huge overlap in the DBZ fan community and pin buying.
The anime worth going for is Pokemon. That would be an evergreen title for years

I will puke on a POKEMAN

P.S he is a hell of a thumb wrestler too but he could not Pin me !!!! Bwahahahahahaaa

2 months later
#42534 5 months ago
Quoted from beltking:

I’m kind of there with you. Just get a prem and save or used le cheaper later. Main thing I miss is mirror backglass.

Backglasses are over rated

#42538 5 months ago

you just get the next cheaply made THE PIN! in 3 to 5 different models and colors ! Hope it is a Great Title so stern rakes more cash in and perhaps they won't start Trying to find other companies that may want an AD spot they can force on it's pinball machine buyers to bring in even more revenue because the Profits are never ever enough ! Go Go Marketing !!!!!

Quoted from underlord:Dear Loyal Stern Army:
You get none of that. You’re welcome.
Stern Upper Brass.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinFever.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=PinFever and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.