dr (resized).jpg
IMG_2624 (resized).jpeg
Nelson (resized).png
Andre (resized).png
dad_lg-min (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinBalt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#642 6 years ago

Guardians of Galaxy pin with Keith's "Archer" design and Lyman on coding

4 months later
#908 6 years ago

I have heard the GOTG soundtrack is in the game ....Oooga chuuuka

#951 6 years ago

Does anyone think GOTG will be playable at EXPO???

2 weeks later
#1067 6 years ago

So it seems more likely now that there will be no new game info at Expo. Sounds like they may need to slow down releases now that they are Short 1 game designer. I would actually expect that this could push up a Vault game sooner, e.g. Tron, to help spread out the development effort across the team.

4 months later
#1451 6 years ago

I have heard from good source that Iron Maiden will be announced at end of Feb. and on display at TPF.

#1490 6 years ago

Oh the Irony ... No Pun intended I just noticed taht in 2016 Keith Showed Archer off at Expo and was wearing a Iron Maiden Tee Shirt. No wonder he got the call to turn Archer into this Pin. I'm not a IM fan but very excited to condsider a but if the Art-Layout and Code rock.

Keith Iron Archer (resized).pngKeith Iron Archer (resized).png

#1491 6 years ago

Dang, how Ironic, pun is intended, that when Keith showed Archer at Expo in 2016 and he was wearing a Iron Maiden T-shirt

Keith Iron Archer (resized).jpgKeith Iron Archer (resized).jpg

1 week later
#1744 6 years ago

Iron Maiden - Retro classics or Book of Souls. Anyone hearing if this Iron Maiden game will focus on the 89s classics or will they be trying to push the last album, which would be a big miss in my opinion ☹️

#1797 6 years ago

So .... Iron Maiden still happening with announcement soon before TPF ???? I was hoping it would have been announced this week .

1 week later
#1859 6 years ago

Are you hinting of some good news for TPF next week?

1 year later
#4897 4 years ago

What happened to Stranger Things being the next title? Could pair well with Brian Eddy!

9 months later
#8941 3 years ago

Another Marvel comic pin would make sense with rumors that Zombie Yeti’s game being next. He did Deadpool and that was a hit. He mentioned saying that Gomez told him that the license holder really wanted him. How would they know him? If it was Marvel then they would. Im guessing its a super hero battle royale pin with theme of Civil War or Infinity Gauntlet or Secret Wars.

#8942 3 years ago
73D433C2-5069-4891-AD81-9EBEB9E1BB2C (resized).jpeg73D433C2-5069-4891-AD81-9EBEB9E1BB2C (resized).jpeg
#9040 3 years ago

Where did Keith state “I need a bigger shelf.” ?

#9045 3 years ago

Led Zep, Queen, Marvel and now Jaws as next Stern Pin! I’m Dazed and Confused!

1 week later
#9374 3 years ago

So what are peoples’ guesses for when we will end speculation and the next new cornerstone for 2020 will be announced? I’m thinking that Sept. 15th is right. Pros in late Sept., LEs in October and Premiums in Nov.

#9375 3 years ago

I also will state that I expect/hope it to be Zombie Yeti again on the art. He stated in TMNT interview that he had a July deadline for another game. That seems about right for the next release.

#9537 3 years ago

Hmmm - Me thinking Avengers is the codename but for its equivalent in DC Comics - The Justice League. That would be kick ass - Battle the Legion of Doom!

#9539 3 years ago

Be Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Superman, etc. Comic art by Zeti .... would be awesome in my dreams

1 month later
#10673 3 years ago

Led Zepplin by Stern is rumored by Ritchie. No surprise there. I am betting the big surprise might be the artist .... Christopher Franchi. No proof and pure speculation but I thought it was interesting that a copy of Led Zepplin by Led Zepplin an official Illustrative Art Book was in Franchi’s media collection. Was looking at his Pinball Swami poster work and stumbled upon a recent posted pic of his dog Barlow. Definitely would be very useful if you were doing the art for a new Stern pin . Pure speculation but would be awesome if true!

1F31C6E7-35E0-4CB5-B81B-A5E7BE93FFD1 (resized).png1F31C6E7-35E0-4CB5-B81B-A5E7BE93FFD1 (resized).pngE87D4B9A-7788-430A-B4D4-71E12BBF609F (resized).jpegE87D4B9A-7788-430A-B4D4-71E12BBF609F (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#12505 3 years ago

Anyone notice Borgs name on that Zoom call? It was Huckleberry Finn. Who was his buddy .... Tom Sawyer .... #1 Rush song. Borg is doing Rush pin

2 weeks later
#13036 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I have heard that LOTR Vault and The Eagles are a sure thing. Not sure how credible but it seemed legit.

Heard from insiders? LOTR seems to be an Forever Recurring Dream Theme release that will never materialize. That BOM doesn't seem practical nowadays.

1 month later
#13865 3 years ago

I have a feeling that this puzzle is not related to a new cornerstone pin. Its too early.

#14052 3 years ago

So is “Welk” code name for “Jaws”? If yes is that because Brody”s son in Jaws Revenge is a Marine Biologist that studies sea snails (Whelks)?

Or is this just coincidence ?

A785B9F9-860E-459D-8B8C-64A64AAFD0B9 (resized).jpegA785B9F9-860E-459D-8B8C-64A64AAFD0B9 (resized).jpegAB1C8940-01B4-4FD7-B577-9097B49EFEE1 (resized).jpegAB1C8940-01B4-4FD7-B577-9097B49EFEE1 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#14670 3 years ago

DC justice League Pin. This makes more sense then Mandolorian. Disney is a pain in the ass and no way they let Zombie Yeti cartoonify there Star Wars properties.

#14672 3 years ago

Also Zombie Yeti art would not gel with Mando TV show clips.

#14840 3 years ago
Quoted from greenstreet:

Below is a quick alphabetical list of the forty themes that keep coming up in this Forum (please shout out if any obvious ones are missing). To stir things up but hopefully not offend anyone, they are broken into three categories: 1) broad interest, cornerstone, can't miss themes; 2) themes with very passionate but not universal interest; 3) interesting themes, might play on location, might be tough to sell 3,000 to home users.
1-Back to the Future
2-Batman (again)
2-Beetle Juice
3-Big Trouble in Little China
2-Black Sabbath
3-Blade Runner
1-Bond
3-Cobra Kai/Karate Kid
3-Dragon Ball Z
3-Dune
3-Eagles
2-Foo Fighters
1-Godzilla
2-Godzilla vs King Kong
1-Goonies
1-Harry Potter
3-He-Man
2-Horror
2-Jaws
3-Jumanji
2-Justice League
2-LOTR VE
1-Mandolorian
1-Matrix
1-Mortal Combat
3-Pokemon
2-Pulp Fiction
1-Queen
2-Red Hot Chili Peppers
2-Rocky Horror
2-Scooby-Doo
3-Sponge Bob
1-Star Wars (a pin that matches the strength of the franchise)
3-Starship Troopers
2-The Who
2-Thing (John Carpenter)
2-Top Gun
1-Toy Story
2-Tron VE
2-Van Halen

Add in Beavis and Butthead

1 week later
#15207 3 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Oh yeah... Give me BTTF and side rail lighting!
[quoted image]

Gotta also have an OUTATIME License Plate Spinner!!! Wide like the old Gottliebs.

#15238 3 years ago

If Dutch Pinball were to have done another pin I would have wanted it to be This is Spinal Tap!

#15326 3 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

There is a teaser/hint tonight during the TWIPYs (not officially from Stern or anything, from one of the "special presenters") that is pretty interesting...to be continued.
Also, if there is a BTTF machine coming, it'd be cool if it had a shot or a spinner that you hit over and over and it built up your speed, you see your speed increase when you hit it, then it slowly decreases, hit it again and it goes up, and when it hits 88mph, boom, crazy light show!!

What are you hinting at ?
8908C697-2C3E-4C4C-94CA-665D8FC931D9 (resized).jpeg8908C697-2C3E-4C4C-94CA-665D8FC931D9 (resized).jpeg

#15338 3 years ago

Like what other reason would this guy from BTTF have been contacted unless he is doing call outs for BTTF. Just too much of an odd coincidence or someone has money to waste for a good joke on all of us.

#15340 3 years ago
Quoted from Flyfalcons:

Plus Frodo as a presenter. Good stuff. Another tease?

I missed that!!! What award?

#15344 3 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Also, Jack Danger's reaction confirmed it...

What did Jack do?

1 month later
#17194 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

What if all the rumors were about this table?! Is there a ship/ramp thing that was talked about?

#17580 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

This is my dream music theme with the one coder I can always trust to bring it home as a work of art & fun, and - he's a mega super Rush fan....soooo, I really really really really hope this rumor is true.

Im a fan and dream pin as well. How do you know Lymans a Rush Fan?

1 week later
#18128 2 years ago

Borg and Lyman on Rush music pin is the rumor. Lyman is a huge Rush fan.

#18194 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Stop. Use the internets.

They’ll retheme it as Vegemite & Kangaroos for them. Every home in Canada will buy Rush.

Plus South America/Brasil are RUSH fans!!!

5 months later
#22258 2 years ago

Interesting. Seems like the art used the explosion effect in the Debut Album but there are planets and stars in there instead of debris. It almost makes me wonder if they are theming the games in the world of 2112, which would have a Science Fiction theme to it perhaps. Can't extrapolate too much but the planetary part is interesting considering the final words of 2112 , "Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation ... We have assumed control". How cool would it be if its a ficticious world under glass themed from 2112 but with many songs that would fit in ... spirit of radio, tom sawyer, red barchetta, etc.

61wGP4stqYL._SX355_ (resized).jpg61wGP4stqYL._SX355_ (resized).jpg
#22259 2 years ago

I realigned text with the logo. Umm 99.999% that RUSH is the next pin!

Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 2.54.20 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-10-19 at 2.54.20 PM (resized).png
#22263 2 years ago

Here you can "clearly" see a planet of the Federation

Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 2.54.20 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-10-19 at 2.54.20 PM (resized).png
#22264 2 years ago

Dam, if this is actually themed off of 2112/SciFi then that's amazing and am sooo pumped for the game. So much of the appeal is the lyrics and this would be a tribute to Neil. I would take any type of RUSH pin but the collect the records is done (LZ), the live concert (GnR), and the cartoon themes (IMDN/Metallica/Aerosmith) as well. A pin based SCiFi opera of MEGADON with Priest Battles with the RUSH catalog would be refreshing approach. Closer to IMDN but still unique. Thoughts ....?

#22266 2 years ago
Quoted from WizzardRob:

The top left of each "U" letter part is totally different. So i am glad its definitely not Rush.
Do you even know how unrecognized that band is in the rest of the world? I only heard about Rush on Pinside... Why is this band a thing with american pinheads?
[quoted image]

Yes it's 100% RUSH. Yes the upper portion on the U is a bit different but RUSH also changed the logo/font on sooo many albums. The debut though is the classic. It could also just be prototype art put up on the whitewood. The R SH and the styling on the H are dead giveaways thats its RUSH. Why RUSH ...cause they are an amazing Rock Band popular with US/Canada and even Latin America (See Brazil LIVE concert in Rio 2003). EU/Australia not soo much but you guys already got Iron Maiden

#22267 2 years ago

Ok, one more thought. Interesting Plastic Ramp but the circular structure on left side caught my eye. First thought - 2112 Starman Logo Toy of some kind ???? Just having some fun. I cannot believe its truly happening

Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 4.59.20 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-10-19 at 4.59.20 PM (resized).png

s-l1600 (resized).pngs-l1600 (resized).png
#22286 2 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

Yall get Borged!

He has a good reputation with music pins so I'm down with that !

#22287 2 years ago

Also, connecting the dots time. We know about the article with Ed Robertson stating that he has secret project with his good friend Geddy Lee. It would make sense that Ed, with his love of pinball, would assist Geddy. Im hoping for Geddy "Super Jackpooooots!" but I bet Ed also will be contributing his vocals to call outs in the game as well. Geddy is a guy who goes all in on hobbies/projects so I'm wishing for a Slash/JJP GnR collaboration here for Stern.

#22308 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Where was the picture pulled from? The stern site?

Stern Insider Connected … removed and “edited”

3 weeks later
#22914 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

You will be happy because Rush is happening and it's next.
There will not be a BTTF pin nor will there be a Jaws pin. Those two themes are not happening.
After Rush you will see another Marvel themed game. Then Bond.

Hearing Marvel comic theme. Im struggling what character(s) would be worth doing. Already covered Spiderman, Deadpool, Iron man, Whole Avengers team, Xmen. Who the hell is left worth doing? My gut tells me its Spiderman. More of the classic comic look Spiderman and not the shitty Utimate version reskin. They could do the Spiderverse approach, Miles Morales and different villians .

#22918 2 years ago

A Zombie Yeti Spiderman pin would make me have to buy

#22920 2 years ago
Quoted from CoachBacca:

Pretty good chance it will be a multiverse spidey pin if this does happen and I really hope Eddy doesn’t give it another Mando job with a boring play field design with very few shots. That could be one hell of a co-op pun if done correctly. I wouldn’t mind seeing Jack Danger giving that a whirl for his first major project.

Yep ties spiderverse into the new Spiderman multiverse movie coming in Dec.

1 month later
#23993 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

JJP don’t have the godfather licence, plus it’s too far removed from their we will only do pins for the whole family.

Guns and Roses says "Say whaaaaaaat?"

1 week later
#24213 2 years ago

Backflippwr caught this and kudos to him

07F2CCBD-2F52-4D1B-ACBE-243AA1AB662D (resized).jpeg07F2CCBD-2F52-4D1B-ACBE-243AA1AB662D (resized).jpeg
#24214 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Backflipper caught this and kudos to him. Fron Insider Connect Official video!
[quoted image]

#24215 2 years ago

I’m getting the tingles … in my flipper fingers!!!

Great catch Backflipper! Either a hint or another slippy mistake by the media QC group at Stern

#24216 2 years ago

Great catch Backflipper! Either a hint or another slippy mistake by the media QC group at Stern

Quoted from PinBalt:

Great catch Backflipper! Either a hint or another sloppy mistake by the media QC group at Stern

#24221 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Backflippwr caught this and kudos to him
[quoted image]

The video link was just deleted by Stern confirming it.

1 week later
#24539 2 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Was Doug Henning in Rush?
[quoted image][quoted image]

The 70’s man!!!

2 weeks later
#25096 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

I feel like Pokémon would work extremely well. Outside of the core battle objectives or whatever is has, you could tie certain combos or number of shot completions to collecting certain Pokémon. Seems like one that you could easily have the constant feeling of progress. Some would be super easy and then some are harder but you could go after whatever you want. Would be fun to figure them out. Maybe you need to collect a certain amount to enter a tournament or whatever. Ha I haven’t played any of the games but I can’t see any likely scenario where that license wouldn’t sell insanely well.

Pro - it would be a hit in places with kids and millenials
Cons - kids are not in bars. Also what current 40-60 yr old is buying a $11K LE Pokemon Pinball machine. I just dont see it happening.

6 months later
#28912 1 year ago

JAWS Confirmed!!!!!!!

3 weeks later
#30356 1 year ago
Quoted from Gman3:

Just spoke to one of the ladies who solders all the switches and targets on the assembly line while I was in line at 7 eleven this morning, it’s Bond !

Ummmm - You go to the 7-11 in Chicago from Va ? LOL

4 months later
#34664 1 year ago

I honestly think the hint of theme being different is the key and to me that means a game based off of a video game. I know Zombie Yeti has stated in podcasts that he has been pushing for that and with Jack being the youngest of the designers I would see him gravitating to that for a pin. My personal hope - Tony Hawk Pro Skater. Think a modern take on Radical!

#34687 1 year ago

Who is down with a Sonic game?

D917A983-4632-4EB8-8AEA-FE5C1D03EE80 (resized).jpegD917A983-4632-4EB8-8AEA-FE5C1D03EE80 (resized).jpegDF0E9188-2C7A-4A96-AA92-D473865FBB63 (resized).jpegDF0E9188-2C7A-4A96-AA92-D473865FBB63 (resized).jpeg
1 year later
#43580 3 months ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Last night in bed I was thinking
-What a great pinball theme and from left field? I would never have guessed Tony Hawk as a potential pinball theme but it is actually brilliant and a game I am interested in. You guys can have Pokemon-I want Tony!

I have been saying that a new skate boarding focused game would be amazing. The Tony Hawk Pro Skater License would be PERFECT for pinball. Ramps, jump shots, rails, etc. Collect tapes, skaters, letters, etc. Great 90s music, callouts by Tony Hawk. It just makes soo much sense as it all transitions so well to the pinball playfield. Fingers crossed that either Jack D or Elwin want this to happen!!! Plus you know that Yeti would be down with this and kill with the art!

#43688 3 months ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I still want Futurama most

I kinda feel that Spooky will get the Futurama license. Ben loves it.

#43770 3 months ago

No Brody on playfield but he could be in clips from movie still!

#43780 3 months ago

Seems unlikely unfortunately
Zero art reference spotted</blockquote

Well Kman says Stern has Brody in Assets

3 weeks later
#44576 80 days ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

But, that’s good for me! I’ve started working on a bones brigade pin and when I herd the rumors about stern’s interest I was kinda sore about my project…..
Like, oh crap, there’s a bunch of engineers now gonna blow my game outa the water and all is for nothing.

Well, there was word that Stern has license to Tony Hawk and Jack Danger wore that Tony Hawk “Bass” Pro Skater hat at the last stream.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Lancaster, PA
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

14,000 (OBO)
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Richmond, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinBalt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=PinBalt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.