20240423_100718 (resized).jpg
20240423_100723 (resized).jpg
Whoa (resized).jpg
51AE3C41-1E6E-417B-B0FC-EAF0D317F2BB.gif
vince-neil-is-upset (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Parkshow30.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13698 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Anyone else see this on Stern's Instagram just now?
[quoted image]

Looks like a lot of yellow orange/red and black.

The Incredibles?

1 month later
#15970 3 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Funny if they release Back to the future and it’s code name ended up being JAWS

Jaws was already the code name for Jurassic Park so I think they would use a different one.

2 months later
#18955 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Charlie has already mentioned the possibility of making more than 500 Ultraman pins.

I believe what Charlie was saying is that he hopes to make more fans of Ultraman through the pinball machine, not that they will make more Ultraman machines.

5 months later
#23458 2 years ago

I think it’s time for the first Christmas themed pinball machine

Die Hard

One of my favorite movies growing up. One big problem with this is the main toy has to be the Nakatomi Plaza building, but with the building they just did for Godzilla I don’t see Stern doing another game real soon with a building in it front and center.
Possibly the building could just be on the playfield and the windows are the mode inserts? Main toy is an elevator that lifts the ball up to various levels and there are wireforms going different directions at each level?
I’ve got a machine gun mini wizard and welcome to the party pal mini wizard?
Yippe ki yay wizard mode?
Tons of possibilities here. Throw in Die Hard 2 and you can have a plane and an airport in there, one half the playfield is Nakatomi plaza the other half is the airport?
My lethal weapon 3 is a blast but everytime i shoot the ICS building VUK I feel like this should have been Die Hard

4 months later
#26512 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Has anyone else heard it's Eddy on Jaws (not Elwin)? Martinez said he enjoyed working with Eddy and wants to again...
[quoted image]

Haven’t heard anything but I literally just told my wife about the Jaws rumors on the way to the grocery store today. I told her if it’s Elwin and Yeti we will have to do whatever it takes to get one. She said what if you don’t like the game? I said, trust me, if they do it, it will be amazing. I have nothing against Eddy, I was initially very interested in Mando, I liked how it shot and it’s a very good looking game so I think Martinez did a nice job, especially the cabinet art.
The deal killer for me on that game was the 3 main multiballs being started all in the up the middle razor crest shot, just requiring a different number of shots to start them.
Is the mini wizard for all 3 multiballs another multiball and is it started the same way with more up the middle shots? It’s been while since I played it last.
Comparing that to Jurassic Park, I need to hit the Raptor pen targets then the lock shot, then the targets again then the lock shot to start that one. I need to hit all the letters in CHAOS then the in between the pops target to start that one, I need to hit the truck then the left ramp with the option of hitting other shots first to increase my starting value for T Rex multiball. Those I would call the 3 main multiballs for JP, there are more still and each one is started in a unique way.
No matter who does it Jaws will probably eventually end up in my collection as it’s a
Top 5 theme for me.

10 months later
#36459 1 year ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

Chris is a friend but he’s not an introvert (podcasters are not introverts in most cases at least)
It’s not about like or dislikes btw - I promise. It’s about effort and time for anyone who does this. It’s much harder work and longer days than when I was a carpenter, for instance. More pain too.
I could work in other industries for more return but I love pinball and tried to push where I thought I could. Never intended to wear it my welcome.
I appreciate your input. I’m not being snarky or sensitive. I legit need to hear this right now so thanks.

I wouldn’t worry about the few people who don’t like your work, you can’t please everyone. The vast majority like me think it looks fantastic. Hearing that Foo Fighters was the next theme made me think really?? After seeing your art and Jacks layout it’s a home run. The game looks so fun it’s ridiculous. You haven’t come close to wearing out your welcome in pinball. Keep up the great work, I’m sure the Jaws stuff you are doing right now is amazing…..

10 months later
#44063 3 months ago

After Jaws the last big dream theme for me is Die Hard preferably with full assets from 1 and 2. We NEED a Christmas theme pinball machine and this is the one!

3 weeks later
#44789 84 days ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

GOTG was with Stranger Things. My guess is when moving they found boxes of parts and realized they could make a few more machines

In June of 2022 they announced a last run on GOTG. I immediately ordered one as I had always planned on getting one eventually and didn’t want to miss out. I believe all distributors sold out of that run allotment, I tried 2 before I found one that had an opening. They filled the orders in October of 2022 and sometime after that moved it to the archive section. Not sure why they ran it again after this, maybe their license wasn’t up yet and they figured if they sold out of the last run they would sell out of the next run too. I see availability for this game everywhere but then again pretty much every title is available everywhere right now.

1 month later
#46148 27 days ago

Took the Stern survey, based on the number of times they asked me about digital pinball and how it would affect my traditional pinball playing it made me wonder if they are toying with the idea of releasing a virtual machine or at least releasing digital pinball versions of their games again.
Thought it was strange how many questions they had about indoor rock climbing, mini golf, laser tag, the movies and bowling, is the next theme possibly Date Night the pinball machine?
I did the survey last night have not received the $15 does it take awhile to show up?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bend, OR
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 16.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Parkshow30.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=Parkshow30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.