Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NevadaNutJob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15917 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Bob Ross:The Joy of Pinball
Switch hits collect paint colors.
Shoot lit shots to finish the painting and complete the mode.
Team up with Peapod the Squirrel for help
Even when you drain, it’s not a mistake, only a happy accident.
Make it happen.[quoted image]

Day one buyer !

#15990 3 years ago

A sharknado comprised of three headed sharks collides with a sharknado of sharktopi - now there’s a pin I could sink my teeth into !

#16276 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Big Busty Teen Fembots?

I’m in !

#16365 2 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

OK Stern, now we need a 80s transformers pin
And we want this on the playfield!!!

Topper . Converts when you qualify or activate a mode on the playfield

#16422 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Again...YOUR opinion. I wouldnt even want to play a Big Trouble. Cant freaking stand it. If they made one id be hoping to not like the way it plays so i can hate it outright lol.
Ultimately ill buy whatever is good as long as i dont hate the theme but my top themes would probably be,
CARTOONS/COMICS/VIDEO GAMES
-Futurama
-Invincible
-Sonic the Hedgehog (16bit era)
MOVIES
-Bill and Ted
-Back to the Future
MUSIC
-Queen
-WuTang (36 Chambers)
Im sure plenty of people will HATE my wanted list. Im nerdy. Thats life man.

Day one buyer of Futurama & Queen .

2 weeks later
#17629 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Give me The Fifth Element .
Because it's the 5th of the 5th they're playing it five times in a row on free-to-air TV here ,that's how good it is.
[quoted image]

I love that movie !

#17636 2 years ago
Quoted from Rodent:

instead of multi-ball it'd have to be "Multi-Pass"

Custom call out - “ yeah , of course it’s a multi pass - she knows it’s a multi pass “

#17637 2 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Your kiddin right? Like 90s BW games have way more code and modes than what Munsters has as it stands today!
Stern should be very ashamed at what Munsters code is at current release! I'm not sure, but very sure if the code was deeper and not just a copy past for level 2 and 3, Stern would have sold twice as many.
Yes Dwight can code! and can do a great job. But GB was over 3 years and was only completed because of the pressure from GB owners.
Munsters is going down the same road. (No excuse)
In Lyman I trust!

I love Munsters and it’s my granddaughter’s favorite so it’s going nowhere - but if ever there was a pin that deserved more coding attention and integration of the assets it already has - this is the one .

1 week later
#18279 2 years ago

Men in Black would be huge ! Lots of great possibilities for a good game and rule set !

#18310 2 years ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

My issue is not so much the end-user flippers, but the distributors who auction their LEs for several thousands over MSRP. They are abusing their privilege and making thousands off of Stern. And the ultra-rich are gatekeeping LEs. I'd like to see two changes. 1) Stern needs to update their distro agreement and make it forbidden to sell above MSRP. 2) If distro has more demand than supply, simply choose names from a hat.

So much for the free market . People - and yes businesses too - can list items for sale at whatever price they see fit . You don’t t have to buy . If idiots are willing to pay then so be it .

#18366 2 years ago

Imagine a Godzilla standing on one leg in the upper left playfield . The other leg is standing on a building . In line drops to get to the building bash toy - hit a couple times and Godzilla’s stomps the building into the ground ( sinks below playfield ) . I could get into that !

3 weeks later
#18802 2 years ago

You forgot the bubble machine topper - an absolute must for this pin to set the mood . They will sell for 500 but only make 10 . It will trade on the secondary market for $3500 . Only “real” collectors will have one .

#18805 2 years ago

Real soap bubbles or GTFO !

2 months later
#20026 2 years ago

Green Day or Red Hot Chili Peppers would be good - love rollercoaster multi ball ! Also , back to ancient rock , we need Van Halen and Queen .

#20064 2 years ago

All the people who keep guessing astronomical price increases ( and have for years ) are the ones normalizing those prices and signaling to the manufacturers that you’re willing to pay more . Congrats ! Your plan worked & it will keep working for as long as you implement it . If I produced widgets and my primary customer base on a widget forum speculated $1000 price increase with each new model you better believe that as a manufacturer I would meet those expectations .

#20363 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfanoz:

Still think this would make a great pin with Mr Yeti's or Mr Franchi's art. I think it's been forgotten. Many can identify with Statler and Waldorf here anyway.
[quoted image]

There could be a lot of fun modes for sure ;

Help Swedish chef hurry up - defend the kitchen against desperado lobsters and bomb wielding chickens

Bash Fozzy with fruit , veggies , bottles , shoes , etc to stop him from telling more bad jokes

Keep Beaker and Dr Bunsen from blowing up the lab

Multiple Pigs in Space adventures ( randomized )

Muppet madness multi ball

And on and on and on - lots of great content !

2 weeks later
#21649 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Pretty f'ed up considering that I work for a major telco, have been here for 13 years, and get paid pretty much that. Just goes to show how truly useless unions are. That's ludicrous.

Then you’re in the wrong Union . It’s been great for me and provided a good life for my family .

If I can’t find Msrp Godzilla LE I will get a premium - looks good to me !

#21707 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Great reply but unfortunately people like him you can’t have a logical constructive conversation or debate. He will just resort to name calling like a child. I totally understand your post and it’s sad that people at fast food joints are getting starting pay at $10 to $15 an hour with zero experience and very little training required.
Unions have outlived their purpose. Just a cash cow for the union leaders anymore. Goodluck and hang in there.

That was a clueless statement . I didn’t call anyone names , have had many constructive online convos , and your blanket statements of all unions is incorrect . Thanks for calling me a child tho …

4 weeks later
#22228 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Tegridy farms multiball!
This new south Park is going to be gold on location!

Cock magic multiball

1 week later
#22325 2 years ago
Quoted from simbob:Don't laugh. These would be a dream pin for me. Like, the Dreamiest.

El Guapo’s plethora of multiball !

#22346 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

The beer, the band or the political dynasty?

Yes . George W throwing down a cold one with bush music playing

1 week later
#22518 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

J-Lo literally on a JP
Happy Friday!!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This is not the first time I’ve pictured her gripping a rod

5 months later
#26533 1 year ago

The next 3 that need to be made :
1. AC/DC vault
2. Futurama
3. Judas Priest , Screaming for Vengeance

1 month later
#27267 1 year ago
Quoted from doc5md:

Need to have a Total Gym toy on the Chuck Norris pin!

And random call outs of all the great CN jokes ! We used to have a whole book of them - passed it along .

1 week later
#27438 1 year ago

So I’m the only one who feels the Jurassic movies are played out and tired ? Ill watch watch at home - no desire to pay to see it at the theater . Enough already

1 year later
#46650 7 days ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You have to collect the proper parts of speech before each segment plays. Didn't get enough nouns? There's going to be a lot of audio gaps in that conversation where those nouns should be. Insufficient adjectives will be detrimental to scene impact, too. If you get too many of one part of speech at the expense of others, it plays the appropriate Schoolhouse Rock clip to educate you about the parts of speech you're overlooking. Will be a much more tense experience than just watching the movie.

You guys laugh but a schoolhouse rock pin could be really fun !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

6,495 (Firm)
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NevadaNutJob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=NevadaNutJob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.