20240423_100836 (resized).jpg
20240423_100825 (resized).jpg
20240423_100718 (resized).jpg
20240423_100723 (resized).jpg
Whoa (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LeMansFan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11514 3 years ago

For a novice pinball collector would someone mind to please fill me in on how this usually works? Is there a usual date every so often that they announce games? Does one just have to keep checking their website, or is there another place to look? Do I have to be a Stern insider? If a game is announced and I want one do I just call up my local dealer right away?

Sorry, only Stern I ever bought was a Sopranos NIB several years ago, seemed it was more simple back then. Call a dealer, pay the money, get the pin.

#11612 3 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

I'd prefer National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation over the Home Alone series. 'Shitter Was Full' Multiball would be bring pinball to another level.

That and the Jelly of the Month Club ball drain.

#12034 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Fact. My wife wants this game more than I do. I’m 36 and she’s 42. This is definitely the best music pin for me, but isn’t necessarily a must buy.
Hopefully the major add on for the premium is not an upper or lower playfield.

Same here. Mrs. is the classic rock fan in this house and the game is being bought because of her.

It’s great because we’ll both equally enjoy it. Her for the music, me because who doesn’t want another pinball machine in the house. She’s even talking about having all her friends over to play it (once it’s safe to of course).

3 weeks later
#12694 3 years ago

Dream themes for me:

Music:
The Chemical Brothers (tons of perfect songs and lots of theme possibilities)
Radiohead (my favorite band, but I am the first to agree their music may not be suitable for pinball)
The Grateful Dead (while I can appreciate their music, it's the fact my wife would agree to one immediately, I can also envision an excellent art package)
Pink Floyd
Daft Punk

Movies:
Anything Tarantino, but ideally Pulp Fiction
True Lies (still an all-time favorite)
Scarface
A Clockwork Orange
The Fifth Element

#12800 3 years ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

Speaking of Groundhog Day. What about a Bill Murray game of some sort? (Aside from ghostbusters)
-Groundhog Day
-Scrooged
- stripes
-kingpin
- quick change or some other random gem

Rushmore!

2 weeks later
#13111 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

How about an everything 80s pin. We stuff all the movies, all the rock bands, and all the shows into one pin. No pinsound needed. BTTF included!
Then maybe, just maybe, the pinball community can shave off all the mullets and at least live in the 90s for a while. The hopes and dreams of making it to the turn of the century may also come to fruition some day. I completely understand that the adjustment takes time though. 20 years just isn't enough. Patience is key.

Something like Ready Player One???
Sounds good to me.

4 weeks later
#13994 3 years ago

Any reason why Stern posted a thank you to Daft Punk on Facebook today? A Daft Punk pinball would be an immediate purchase for me!

#13997 3 years ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

Daft Punk broke up today and are no more.. Assume they were just thanking them for their help with Tron. Either that, or just thanking them for their years of good tunes!

I just died inside.

#14031 3 years ago
Quoted from Flaverflav:

What about a daft punk Pinball

Oui s'il te plaît!

1 week later
#14397 3 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I think TWD is pretty ugly. but it is relevant when I want a game in the house and not my workshop.

There's a reason my wife told me it was not a machine that would be welcome in our house.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
3 weeks later
#15156 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

First day Airplane “PANIC edition” LE buyer here!
[quoted image]

Okay, I wasn’t horny until that.

#15209 3 years ago

I checked in with my distributor yesterday. Was told not to expect a new game announcement for a while as they are not only dealing with filling old orders, but also running into issues of parts availability from vendors. Notably a lack of availability of steel (I don't know much about this market), and processors (I do know this market as I work in semiconductors, the whole segment is on its head right now). Both of these issues could be causing them major problems in getting games out the door.

3 weeks later
#16386 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Yousa meesa da ball, yousa suck.
Star wars would make such a great pin but it seems every one that has been done has missed its mark. The last Stern attempt may have been a bare ass PF and, to me, a ripoff but it is definitely an ass kicker.

I for one love my Star Wars Pro. It's an excellent game with deep rules that is fun to play. Yes, it is a fast, ass kicker of a machine, but it just makes you a better player.

#16461 3 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

Kaneda podcast today says not mortal kombat. Not Harry Potter. Not a movie. A tv show that isn’t finished. Playfield has a wooded area. My guess is still Mandalorian. Mando isn’t done with episodes. I believe the scenes had some wooded are in last few episodes. We’ll see what happens

Fuck yeah! Twin Peaks it is! Day one purchase for me!

1 month later
#18534 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Glad you are not in charge of picking the band pins. I would only take 1 of those.

I’d take two of those. Beastie Boys and Daft Punk.

#18541 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Monsters of Rock tour metal pin based on the 80's arena tour to consolidate a bunch of great groups that would never get their own pin.

So you're saying lots of hair on the play field then.

2 months later
#20098 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

People dog it because it was a one-off, but it's actually a pretty great Bond movie.

Completely agree.

#20281 2 years ago

Called my local distributor, trying to get a game before the price increase. Unfortunately all that he has in stock is one each of TMNT and LZ pro. Everything else is gone (he usually has lots of stock). He’s not expecting anything other than pre-orders for the rest of the year.

1 month later
#22275 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Hopefully for you it doesn’t get the Led Zeppelin treatment.

You mean my favorite game in my collection??? One could hope it gets that kind of treatment.

1 month later
#23216 2 years ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

Agreed with DanQverymuch For all my toys, I self rationalize as what I pay is the difference between what I buy something for and what I can reasonably sell it for later when it is time for a new toy. For high end audio equipment, art, and pinballs, this is a very easy call (too easy according to the civilians in the house

You must be talking about some stratospheric high end audio equipment if you're holding on to any value. I've got about $40k into my home theater, if I had to sell that stuff I'd be happy to get back half of it. Last thing I sold was a projector for $900 that I paid $5,000 for and it was maybe five years old. Heck, I've got a B&K amplifier and a Lexicon pre-amp boxed up in my garage, close to $10k worth of gear that's not even worth the trouble of trying to sell.

2 weeks later
#23526 2 years ago

Radiohead would be a much better choice than Foo Fighters or Muse. Isn’t Muse just a wanna-be Radiohead anyway?

#23543 2 years ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

While I like Radiohead, their music is about the most anti-hype pinball music ever. Beethoven is more hype.

I’ll admit, I was stirring the pot a bit with the Muse comment, I think it to be true, but I understand we all have different tastes. I can however think of several Radiohead songs that would be fantastic on a pinball machine:

Creep (Not a favorite of mine, but I know it’s what a lot of people know them for)
Planet Telex
My Iron Lung
Just
Airbag
Paranoid Android
Electioneering
The National Anthem
Idioteque
The Gloaming
Myxomatosis
15 Step
Nude (Slow for sure, but you could do some great lighting effects with it)
Lotus Flower
Burn The Witch
Ful Stop
Polyethylene
Palo Alto

That’s just off the top of my head. But Radiohead has been my favorite band since Pablo Honey.

#23599 2 years ago
Quoted from Quicksilver1:

Yikes, that Boy George pic is terrifying. Reminds me of ol girl in Total Recall.
[quoted image]

All in on a Total Recall pin.

3 boob multiball would be epic!

#23600 2 years ago

Perfect call out for when the action button comes into play…

33544923-4151-4E8C-9D60-7EFE6CF3C2E4 (resized).jpeg33544923-4151-4E8C-9D60-7EFE6CF3C2E4 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#24142 2 years ago

I stopped using Facebook about a month ago. It was because of pinball.

I was doing like I did and wasting time on that awful platform. Was looking on a pinball group. Someone who I had no association with whatsoever other than being in the same pinball fan group posted a picture of their machines. In the picture there was a table next to the machines, on the table some cool wooden movie projector. So I zoom in on the picture to look at this movie projector thing.

Hour later go back to my phone and go back on stupid Facebook. What is being advertised to me??? That fucking wooden projector.

Nope. Not having it. Wayyyyy too creepy. Done with Facebook.

1 month later
#25648 2 years ago

We need an EDM pinball machine.

I propose The Chemical Brothers. They've been around since the early 90's, still making Grammy winning albums. They headline massive festivals world-wide, and sell out arenas on their own. And the visuals and music would be PERFECT for pinball!

#25653 2 years ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

I'm a huge EDM fan (90s/00s era) but I think the only act that could pull it off would be Daft Punk. There's enough style there and they'd be really into making custom music/fx for it. I really can't see anybody else being good for selling pins, including The Chems.

I don’t disagree with you on Daft Punk. Their music is on another level when it comes to the EDM genre! However, other than the pyramid and their logo, I can’t see what other visual assets there’d be. The Chems however have a trove of visuals they’ve employed in their live shows that would be very suitable towards a machine.

1 month later
#26355 2 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Honestly couldn’t tell you. Are they the ones who did that “Pour some sugar on me,” song?

That would be Def Leppard.

#26437 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

What if no band, no Marvel, no movie. And you only get one pick, what would it be?

Twin Peaks!

2 weeks later
#26682 1 year ago
Quoted from radium:

[quoted image]

Bought my opening weekend Dolby Cinema tickets this morning!

#26741 1 year ago
Quoted from Fsdre:

I heard venom is going to be released next, is that true? What’s the word on the street??

God I hope so, at least then it will be a theme I could care less about!

#26757 1 year ago

Here’s a theme that I can’t believe hasn’t been brought up yet and I’m sure would sell well.

Formula 1

It has blown up in the United States, and for sure it would sell as a theme in Europe. With Drive To Survive on Netflix there are so many people interested in F1 that weren’t just a couple years ago.

I’d be down for one, and there’s so much you could do with that theme.

#26762 1 year ago
Quoted from WODKA:

Stern made one for the international market when the US got Nascar in 2005. Not sure how well it sold but i've never seen one on location.
[quoted image]

Interesting, I didn’t realize that, but it makes a lot of sense. I can see why they named it Grand Prix rather than Formula 1, I’m sure back then Bernie Eccolstone would’ve asked a fortune for the license.

Too bad it wasn’t a particularly good game.

#26779 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Name a Marvel movie that IS good.

Guardians of the Galaxy

#26906 1 year ago
Quoted from JToeps:

they barely got any Daft Punk in there, which is objectively the best part of the film. (Would instabuy a Daft Punk pin but the licensing is a nightmare will never happen)

Daft Punk = INSTABUY!!!

1 month later
#27871 1 year ago

I have that Spanish "bootleg" disk. Yes, it is arguable whether or not that is a "bootleg". One thing you can't argue though is that it is the best option out there. Other than some softness on shots that I also remember from my Laserdisc copy, and a bit of a PITA figuring out how to set the subtitles (so they will show up when he speaks Farsi, but not when you don't want them to show up), it is the best looking and sounding representation out there. And it is in 5.1

1 week later
#28135 1 year ago
Quoted from JeepSnob:

Just noticed last night a little Keith Elwin standing in the building on my Godzilla premium. Sure looks like a shark on his shirt to me. Or maybe a bass with legs?
[quoted image]

Oh man, I totally see a Royale avec Fromage. Pulp Fiction pin confirmed!!!

1 month later
#29694 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Maybe,,,,,,,,,
[quoted image]

I’m on a flight back from Asia tomorrow. If there’s like 1000 new posts in this thread by the time I land I’ll know we heard something.

#30126 1 year ago

200 new posts! Yay, we know what the next Stern machine is. And it’s…

AIDS

Lame.

#30170 1 year ago

Ha ha. I’ve been going there for years and used to go 8-10 times a year, it was my first trip since Covid. Singapore and Malaysia this time. So it was super weird to be back, but cool as well, and interesting to see how different things are there. So happy I got to have some food I missed and meet with some very friendly people again. Let’s see if I can find some cool pictures to share…

2F6A7E48-B459-4BAE-A933-855D2B5A7CE6 (resized).jpeg2F6A7E48-B459-4BAE-A933-855D2B5A7CE6 (resized).jpegA226A3F7-58B7-49B9-B0D1-E0BE9DE08CED (resized).jpegA226A3F7-58B7-49B9-B0D1-E0BE9DE08CED (resized).jpegA618DBCD-4ED8-4062-BE8C-6B0FDE90F8BC (resized).jpegA618DBCD-4ED8-4062-BE8C-6B0FDE90F8BC (resized).jpegB0835E12-8EA0-4941-BD13-781B899C2909 (resized).jpegB0835E12-8EA0-4941-BD13-781B899C2909 (resized).jpeg
#30171 1 year ago

And now it all makes sense. This should be the next Stern. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it…

9E8ABDE6-3796-47E6-A219-137FE3FA5E9D (resized).jpeg9E8ABDE6-3796-47E6-A219-137FE3FA5E9D (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#31951 1 year ago

OMG!!!! It's out. Development is complete.
[quoted image]</

Hard, hard pass on that one.

#31953 1 year ago
Quoted from Fsdre:

Factory Friday video just dropped, can anyone see any clue?!?!

Was a bit strange to see the shrunken head from Ripley’s Believe it or Not.

#32397 1 year ago

China would like to have a word with you.

#32462 1 year ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

Ford vs. Ferrari…..yes I want that if that’s possible! Awesome movie!

Agreed, but I'd prefer it under its international name, Le Mans '66.

#32470 1 year ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

Ford vs. Ferrari…..yes I want that if that’s possible! Awesome movie!

Quoted from MasterBlaster:

Same! Might as well add it to the rumour mill now…let’s will it into existence!! Teamwork makes the dream work!!!

Quoted from LeMansFan:

Agreed, but I'd prefer it under its international name, Le Mans '66.

Sorry to quote myself, but... You heard it here first ladies and gentlemen. Confirmed 100%! I found the connection...

Batman '66 and...

Le Mans '66!

Username checks out, day one purchase!

#32784 1 year ago
Quoted from Mando:

Dumbest thing I have ever seen, its a pinball machine you think all the pin geeks are here morning the queen?

Mourning.

The license is about as British as they come. The game literally says "Her Majesty's" on it. Read the room. Stern did apparently and I applaud them for that.

1 month later
#33816 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Never noticed it before but Lemans is the French word for Lemons. Well the car was low frills but had power windows. The cloth roof liner would often come loose and hang down inside the car like a circus tent against your head. That car lasted 4 year of high school, 4 years of college and 2 years of young work life.

Did someone say Le Mans???

3 weeks later
#34106 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Everyone is going to downvote this. Thumbs down away I guess, everyone hates facts.

I like facts. I just downvoted because no one else had and I didn't want you to be disappointed.

2 months later
#35465 1 year ago

I would hardly consider Mando a three flipper game. Are we saying Mando premium is a four flipper game???

2 weeks later
#35857 1 year ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I've been saying for a long time Gorillaz would make a great pinball theme. The music is funky and the artwork is already all there and done, complete with animated videos. It's the kind of music you can say you don't like (like Maiden) but would make a great soundtrack to pinball anyway. It has both modern and Gen X appeal.

Well, KME was wearing a Gorillaz shirt on the Bond60 stream. So… ‍♂️

3 weeks later
#36600 1 year ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

It also kills me how the comic art version is the better of the two and they keep re-running the original art.

It’s because comic art was retired quite some time ago.

4 months later
#38866 9 months ago
Quoted from Prince66cali:

This kind of mentality in the NE is why I left for Cali in the first place. I train but not for football.

Just so you know buddy, no one from California calls it Cali. But hey, I hear Buff is nice this time of year (and only this time of year).

1 week later
#39260 9 months ago

I'd like to be added to the list of folks who considers themselves to be priced out by Stern. I've been in total agreement with iceman44 on this subject, he speaks the truth!

I bought my first pin in 2005, a NIB Sopranos (I still have it, wife won't let me ever sell it). Somehow I was okay with having one pin for 15 years, never considered getting another. Then like many Covid hit and I went a little nuts buying machines. I used to dump $5k or so a year on upgrading home theater/stereo equipment and decided to move that to pinball instead. Then got into playing in league and some tournaments and stretched my money to justify 2 or 3 games a year. Plenty of room to expand and didn't intend to slow down until this last price hike. I just can't see the value in these prices, it's become absurd. Bond was a theme that really worked for me and quite some time ago I'd gone to my distributor and asked to get on the list for it. I was all set to pay $11k for my first LE, and then what do you know, that was when the price jumped to $13k and I said thanks but no thanks. Not for this guy.

Technically I guess I haven't slowed down in buying games yet. It's just that I'm not buying Sterns. Last one was a NIB Godzilla premium, since that one have bought an Alien LV, an older Williams game, and paid a deposit and have money set aside for Pulp Fiction. Stern needs to wake up and realize that they're not the only game in town and they have in fact jumped the shark in their pricing and efforts to force people into the higher end models (which at $7-8k I was cool with, $9k plus, nope, you lost me as a customer).

Rant over, but just wanted to make my voice heard. As we've seen our numbers are growing and Stern should be very concerned.

2 weeks later
#39744 8 months ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

I am looking for one. Seriously.

Not sure if it's kosher to list distributors by name, but if you look at where I'm located and then look at the Stern distributor map it won't be hard to see that my local guy goes by the initials PP. I've seen a Beatles NIB there for a while. Now is it priced at MSRP? That I don't know. But maybe worth a call...

Same distributor also has multiple Bond 60s. And is cool enough to have one in the back on free play.

3 weeks later
#40592 7 months ago

I don’t know much about these sorts of things, but would the actors and writers and whoever else may be striking in Hollywood not have an effect on the licensing aspect of Stranger Things???

1 month later
#41339 6 months ago

Isn’t that supposed to be JJP???

#41356 6 months ago
Quoted from Prince66cali:

Tell me a good at 10k that is not an investment.

A car? A boat? A hot tub?

#41357 6 months ago

A pinball machine is NOT an investment. An asset, sure.

2 weeks later
#41732 6 months ago
Quoted from FullTilt83:

I don't normally support the notion that "more editions of a great thing sour the joy or collectability," but Stern should have made an entirely new shooter rod for the Elvira BRK Edition. The original was marketed as Limited Edition (1/199), and a simple paint job on the handle would have been sufficient here.
This is why my next machine will likely be Pinball Brothers' ALIEN... Gotta support a company that keeps prices reasonable in this economy.

Alien is amazing! Favorite game in my collection for a while now. I hope you end up with one, you won’t be disappointed.

1 week later
#41978 5 months ago

My absolute dream theme. Pretty obscure, but would be epic.

05E04994-6BC0-4A5F-8287-D1228C34C686 (resized).png05E04994-6BC0-4A5F-8287-D1228C34C686 (resized).png
#42061 5 months ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

No grown ass man is lining up to play Pokémon.

CashMoney would like a word….

#42281 5 months ago
Quoted from pinmister:

If the rumor mill is true about BTTF not going to Stern I am deeply disappointed. Stern would give the game the best chance for success and would be an instant buy for me. If Pinball Brothers does it-will it have a good enough layout and play well? I think it will not be an instant buy for me if it is Pinball Brothers-it will be a wait on the sidelines game for me. I am interested in Elwin Jaws premo, Indiana Jones?, but Pokemon is a no go for me. Also have zero interest in JJP Matrix or Potter.

Isn't the rumor Dutch Pinball rather than Pinball Brothers for BTTF??? If it is Dutch, seeing how long it takes people to get a Lebowski I think might as well forget about ever getting a BTTF. If Pinball Brothers I will actually be happy based off my experience in owning an Alien.

1 week later
#42458 5 months ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

There is no chip shortage almost anywhere now.

As someone who’s been in the semiconductor industry for 20+ years now. I can tell you that you’re correct, there’s no shortage, rather there is now a glut of inventory .

#42500 5 months ago

The theme of Rush is for a very specific buyer and I still can’t believe they made it. But there’s no denying it’s a great game.

1 week later
#42684 4 months ago
Quoted from kell:

Sometimes I leave the games on and the front blinds open in an attempt to attract like minded neighbors.

I do the same. It never seems to work.

1 week later
#42894 4 months ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I'll ad to this by saying: Stern certainly isn't worried about TCM and LT from Spooky. Look how well Halloween/Ultraman went over. I love Spookys enthusiasm, support, and value for the money, but for me, personally (don't roast me), their shot geometry just feels odd more often than not. Stern is definitely dominating the market right now, and they're just scratching the surface on what Insider Connected can achieve. I'm not a "pokemon" guy, but Pokémon tied in with IC properly ....... come on...... that's a money train for operators and huge sales for Stern. Stern is smart to let Spooky reveal first.

Totally agree on shot geometry with Spooky games. Rick and Morty was a total clunk-fest.

3 weeks later
#43737 3 months ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

From a business standpoint, it doesn't make sense when the horde will buy them up without one

Who you calling a whore?!

3 weeks later
#44609 86 days ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

What’s the one after John Wick?

I’m guessing Dune???

#44775 84 days ago
Quoted from Nicholastree:

I've been to over 20 Dead shows (80s and 90s) and have come to really appreciate Dead and Co with John Mayer. So if Stern can make a Rush machine (one of my favorite bands), it can DEFINITELY make and sell a Dead pin. I think the Dead have a far broader fan base, and with the popularity of Dead and Co among younger generations, Stern would not just be making a pin for old school deadheads like us. Everything still comes down to design and execution. Make a beautiful pin that has a great ruleset and PF and even a band many people hate (Iron Maiden, I'm looking in your direction) can be a classic, profitable pin. I really think there's a good argument for the Dead as a rock pin. And it could bridge over 50 years of concert videos, photos, albums, etc. Get Phil and John Mayer to do some call-outs... Maybe some fan art animated modes... There's just a ton of material to draw from...[quoted image]

Got this poster for my Deadhead wife last year when we went to the final shows (I’m still not convinced they won’t tour again). Agreed that there is just so much artwork they can pull from. And there’s definitely some tunes that could fit well with pinball as well. I’d be stoked if a Grateful Dead machine got made because it would be a no-brainer addition in our house!

IMG_0373 (resized).jpegIMG_0373 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#45504 60 days ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

The world premiere was epic, and I’m sure the movie will be too. A Dune pinball machine would definitely find a place in our home, whether we have the space or not, no questions asked! For me, it’s all about the theme, the music, the imagery, and the storyline. Villeneuve has crafted a fantastic, star-studded atmospheric piece. I just can’t wait to see this one in IMAX.

I’m also looking forward to seeing it in IMAX, and I guess a lot of other folks as well…
The best theater bar none to see an epic movie in our area is the AMC Metreon in San Francisco. The screen is in the top 10 biggest in the world and they’re showing it in 70mm. (Saw Oppenheimer there in 70mm as well and it was incredible). I went on their site the day tickets went on sale and the best I could do to get decent seats wasn’t until the third weekend it’s out!

1 month later
#46163 27 days ago
Quoted from JToeps:

Historically (in my experience) licensing their albums for synchronized play has been super tough because of the sheer number of samples used, all which need to be cleared, IIRC.
Of the 4-5 band pins I'd buy, this would be one of them. oh my the lightshow.

Would the pyramid be on the playfield or better as a topper?

#46210 22 days ago
Quoted from stubborngamer:

Well if you are like me, and are into gentlemanly pursuits, you will have seen the youtube videos of people going to the weird vending machines, which include almost everything and... used underwear.
Skip to the end, 3:33 ish

Stern, make this happen.

Curiosity made me watch that video start to finish.
Who is that guy kidding??? “Oh no, I never go into porn shops”. Goes into a porn shop.
“I’m not going to open the used panty container”, immediately opens the used panty container.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Salida, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LeMansFan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=LeMansFan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.