dad_lg-min (resized).jpg
E497E3E8-872D-4DC9-B95B-17AFBD94F4D0 (resized).jpeg
23DC2D2F-A90E-4CA2-98A1-F19762374E3D (resized).jpeg
FDD39C64-5E43-4A2A-80EF-54E82F1F62E3 (resized).jpeg
Keanu (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KYLEDM5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3937 4 years ago

I'm still holding out for the Backstreet Boys pin that I've been hearing about.

7 months later
#6948 4 years ago

I'm not ashamed to say that I'd love to see a Billie Eilish pin.

1 week later
#7278 4 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

What a joke, seriously.

An insanely overpriced joke.

1 year later
#14946 3 years ago

I'm still hoping for a Billie Eilish pin.

3 weeks later
#15957 3 years ago

They are in pre-production, of the 2nd film...

#16174 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Because home entertainment due to Covid is a large part of what has been driving all time high sales this past year. As more and more people hopefully get vaccinated and we gradually emerge from this mess, I do wonder if demand and sales will continue at the very brisk level they have this past year.
My guess is sales will gradually go back to a similar level they were pre Covid as discretionary and entertainment income shifts to the pent up demand for travel and entertainment outside the home. It will be interesting to see where the market goes from here.

I concur, with your assessment.

2 weeks later
#17531 2 years ago

Now, that Mando is confirmed and old news. What is the NEXT Stern pin?

3 months later
#19744 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I was surprised by Mando. Expected not to like it really. We play it all the time. Definitely has that one more ball vibe and isnt ovely punishing lkke the last few Elwin games ive owned. Give it another try

Surely, you're not under the impression that Elwin designed Mandalorian, right?

#19808 2 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

That makes no sense whatsoever.
First, the Whitewood of SR is finished since July 27th, according to himself.
Second, why & how the F*** would be a George Gomez Redesign of STeve Ritchies game be sooner then a game long in development or near ready in ~6 months?!

If true, I doubt Gomez would be doing a total "redesign" and starting from scratch. Possibly, some minor tweaks, after they start testing it. Other than that, Gomez would just be overseeing the rest of the game's development. Think of designers like a movie director. They have the general vision of what they want the finished game to be. So, in addition to just designing the layout, they guide everyone involved with the game and offer input on the game's toys, rules/code, art, call outs, etc. Some designers are more hands on with those various aspects than others. As always, we'll just have to wait and see.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#19811 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Not sure how I feel about Borg do8ng BTTF if that rumor is true. Not sure his style of game is a great match for the theme.

As long as he gets rid of the obnoxious "Borg bounce" inducing dual inlanes that he insists on using.

1 week later
#20018 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I definitely agree that more modern music (20 to 30 years old, haha) could be a viable theme but the trick (I think) is to find something that has endured. Limp Bizkit, Korn, and Nu Metal in general was just a major fad as far as I can tell. You need a band that was huge in its time AND has stuck around. Look at the music pins we've seen so far: Elvis, The Rolling Stones, ACDC, Metallica, Kiss, etc. They were huge in they're time but have had a lasting legacy in pop culture. In my opinion, Nirvana would fit that bill BUT they don't embody the same Rock N Roll attitude of the other bands I've mentioned. There's something about a Nirvana pinball machine that feels disingenuous to their whole identity, maybe if Cobain didn't die and they kept touring since 94 but I don't know, something feels off. Even Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper feel like they don't fit the mold but I think Spooky makes it work because they're a "boo-tique" company.
At this point, I feel like a music festival type approach with a semi-modern soundtrack might be a good way to go to capture the "spirit" of the era without relying on one single band.

Disturbed would be a good contender.

1 week later
#20467 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

except that damn left outlane. got so frustrated with that one early and sold my TMNT LE early on. I do miss it a bit though. I think its zombie yetis best art over the last few years.

The infamous "Borg bounce". It was the main reason my buddy sold his TMNT. My Metallica had the same annoying cheap drain too and was a factor in me selling it.
Borg really needs to stop using that design. Walking Dead was the last time he didn't use it.

1 week later
#20969 2 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

Got this e-mail about 2 hours ago. Was Godzilla officially confirmed? [quoted image]

If true, I hope Stern severely punishes Cointaker.

#20979 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I assumed the comment was a joke because otherwise it's just a completely ridiculous thing to say. Especially in a thread where we actively speculate about upcoming games.

We got a winner!

#21112 2 years ago

Now that Godzilla is official, it's time to move on. What is the NEXT Stern pin?

#21202 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

What is atm? Isn’t RayDay getting a crack at designing? I thought I heard that somewhere .

ATM = ass to mouth.

#21300 2 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

Better be a Barkley vs Godzilla mode or my money is safe.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I love how some joyless dweeb down voted that.

#21345 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Anyone know how many LEs they will be offering?

Not enough.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 24.95
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

£ 70.00
Playfield - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KYLEDM5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=KYLEDM5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.