Screenshot_20240416_150533_YouTube (resized).jpg
Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JY64.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#625 7 years ago

Game hint around 9:00 min mark on Stern FB life feed from 2 weeks ago

1 year later
6 months later
1 month later
#3793 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I keep getting down votes from a guy with a 40% approval rating. Makes sense.

LOL is someone feeling butthurt

#3807 4 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

LOL is someone feeling butthurt

Should I now bitch that you downvoted me lol

#3820 4 years ago
Quoted from Stuieb84:

Alien pinball being manufactured by Stern?

You are going to burn in hell for that sir

#3858 4 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

I thought the home edition pins were huge flops? Didn't the iron man and batman home editions end up selling at Costco? In my industry, when you end up having to sell to Costco its because you have too much inventory that you couldn't sell through your normal channels

I think the whole point of a home pin is not to sell to the same people through the same channels but to sell to new people through new channels

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
3 months later
#5092 4 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

" Tickle your ass with a feather" and when she would ask him what the fuck he just said he would say, " Typical nasty weather"

images-7 (resized).jpegimages-7 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#6048 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Top 2 or 3 touring band in the world.

LOL 563 mil over a three year tour https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_in_This_Lifetime..._Tour 2018 top grossing tour 429 mil by Ed Sheeran I don't even know who he is. https://www.nme.com/news/music/these-are-the-highest-grossing-tours-of-2018-2417386

#6112 4 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

not shocked to hear there are plenty of Woah Nellie's unsold.
Bit more surprised about Spiderman Vault Premium still kicking around.
If Marco just acquired this stock, I sure hope they didn't pay full price for the Transformers and WWE LEs.
But also it just looks better for them to have a wider stock? Maybe they some around so s flashier inventory for the pinball newcomers with money to burn.

The Transformers are not NIB from Marco sight "Stern TRANSFORMERS LE- DECEPTICON Limited Edition Pinball Machine.
Stern TRANSFORMERS Launch Party at Pinball Expo 2011

#6245 4 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

To backup Whysnow.. my opinion on Elvira is the same... , layout is uninspired, game lacks atmosphere or the elvira feeling. So not worth the premium/le price model to me. And I looked forward to it before release.
JP2 is a strong game, miles ahead of Elivra imho.
Curious for the next Stern release, I would put my money too on a release very soon (before xmas)

LOL Whysnow said nothing of the sort "Actually sounds like they will be finally taking care of our Elvira also.
I will say that if you are reading along, there are quite a few people with all sorts of issues (missing washers, ball sticks, trunk issues, ramp issues, missing ball guides, optos, blown nodes, failed SD cards, etc...) There have been lots of issues on this game.
It is really sad. When the game shoots it is really fun to play.
I hope you can actually take a step back and realize my concerns are justified. I have over 60hours in fixing, diagnosing, and adjusting this game already.
It has been down more than up over the past 2 months. I operate every Stern game made in the past 5? years now. This game is a bad look on Stern and for business as a whole. Frustrating is an understatement." Whysnow

#6252 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Spooky didn't announce it and sell it on the same day . Stern had time to put out some pictures and that would have made a lot of people question whether they brought a Rick and Morty or not .

I think Rick and Morty sales will hurt JJP more than Stern

7 months later
#8854 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

I agree, pricing has gotten out of hand on pinball machines. Stern is climbing in price to JJP stratosphere, which is not good. Price gouging like that is not good for our hobby. Batman 66 SLE was a special case and don’t think any other machine will get that kind of a price. To be clear, it was sold from original owner to another guy for a $7k profit and then the next guy made the rest selling it for a third time to a whale. This is a rare thing and not to be celebrated, because it was a lucky shot. Don’t think any other title has buyers willing to spend that kind of crazy money for other IPs. Batman 66 collectors are nuts, lol. Know a guy who spent way more than that duplicating a 66 Batmoblie. Hope Stern keeps things reasonable price wise and stops the ever inching upward to $10k for an LE. Elvira CE and Beatle Diamond editions were plain money grabs. Same could be said for JJP and their CEs.

BM66 and the Beatles are Kapow games they seem to be the thing that jacks up the price http://www.kapowpinball.com/games.html

3 weeks later
#9993 3 years ago

People can now stop bitching Pro drops metal ramps spinners upper flipper

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
2 months later
#11217 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Unfortunately...yessssss. Another "the pin" machine no one wants. At least the art will be cooler than the last Star Wars:The Pin.
I will say that I'm interested in knowing what the coil temps on Zep are after an hour of play. It's the only thing I'm looking forward to learning about it, pretty much.

If no one wanted them they would not still be making them

#11220 3 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

If it looks like a turd, smells like a turd, and is priced like a turd....
(and before I get grilled, I love Sterns, have 11 in my collection)

It is for a parent that wants an over priced toy for there kid not for a pin collector

#11221 3 years ago
Quoted from StoneyCreek:

What are the real differences between this 'Pin' and the Pro model?

One is a toy and one is a pinball machine

#11283 3 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

What is it that is so hard for people to understand that most normal people don't know how to go about buying a used HUO Star Wars Pro? Or any pinball machine for that matter. Or that they can really appreciate all the differences that aren't super obvious (like the size of the LCD screen).

#11349 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Sure, Sterns version will have the chest that opens, but missing the rocking ship, the cannon, the whirpool, the spinning disc and all subways.

Lol Sterns POTC did have a spinning disk a rocking and sinking ship and the whirlpool ramp is straight out of the 80s

1 week later
1 week later
#12030 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

I'm definitely not trying to hate. If my pops was into pinball I would buy this for him for Christmas.

LOL You go from saying you are not trying to hate right into a left handed compliment

1 week later
#12417 3 years ago

Stern FB page

132322856_10159106632204244_2946111974791621996_o (resized).jpg132322856_10159106632204244_2946111974791621996_o (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Little Rock, AR
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
FlipMods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JY64.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=JY64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.