Whoa (resized).jpg
51AE3C41-1E6E-417B-B0FC-EAF0D317F2BB.gif
vince-neil-is-upset (resized).jpg
Severance (resized).JPG
We_were_on_a_break1-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hayfarmer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7550 3 years ago

No turtles, led zepp please!!!!!!

3 months later
#8843 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Sounds like it. No insider info just listened to the George Gomez interview recently. He said they had a ton of orders to catch up on and the new game would be later in the year.

I've heard that either jaws or godzilla is next. Followed by zeppelin, prob in early 2021

1 month later
#10307 3 years ago

In Portland

Screenshot_20200926-191229_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200926-191229_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200926-191229_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200926-191229_Facebook (resized).jpg
1 week later
#10439 3 years ago

No jaws!! Hit jjp back with a knockout ZEPP!!

#10440 3 years ago

Jaws would be great though

#10452 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

LZ will not do as well as GnR regardless of what the game is like. Zeppelin is a great band but the music isn’t as fit for pinball not to mention a generation older. I’d be happy for you guys who want it if it got made but it won’t be a huge success. Just facts.

I'll take that bet

1 week later
#10595 3 years ago

My kids liked Harry potter,,, when they were 10. They over it now

#10604 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Life has already leached imagination and fun from them?

No, they grew up

#10619 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Funny a lot of kids are that way. My cousin's boys back in the day had all the toys and even the round eyeglasses. Now they deny ever being more than casual fans of HP. To me I never saw the draw, but to each their own. HP would be an automatic pass for me.

Thanks. Thought I was only one haha

1 week later
#10714 3 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

Anybody know what or when Lyman's is up again?

Keep hearing hes doin zepp

#10718 3 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

Reading through pinside, there seems to be a belief that Lyman will not work with Steve Ritchie. If I am right the last time those two teamed up was on ACDC.

You're right. I wasn't thinkin when I answered.

1 week later
#10890 3 years ago

I too was unimpressed with ehoh when it was introduced. Fortunately, I was able to play again with code at .99 I think( near there) and it was amazing. New code again 2 days ago only makes it better. Pretty sure its not leavin here. Topper is better with latest update also. Hoping 1 more update at least to finish

#10922 3 years ago

Zeppelin, please

#10924 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Suoer glad he wouldnt likely be on a possible BTTF. His games have been so easy for me to ignore for quite a while now. I like 80s SR games.

Have you spent much time on a bksor premium? Fast fun game. But, i like fast shooters better so,

#10926 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

AC/DC, Star Trek and BKSOR? Three amazing games. Star Wars even has a great layout, unfortunately the multiplier heavy code kind of ruins the game.

Exactly!!

#10937 3 years ago

If you got back within 500 of purchase, why do you feel burned? Not trying to incite, just curious. Thx

#10940 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

* Almost 2 Years of blinky lights-in-a-box non-code. We rarely played it and eventually realized code wasn't coming anytime soon, so it was put out on location where it performed poorly.
* Cheap SLE "extras" like the pinstriping that came off within a month and the cabinet sticker that delaminated
* No SLE-specific warranty spare parts to FIX issues like the delaminated coin door cabinet area
* Pretty great looking topper that did essentially nothing.
Just a poor effort all the way around for a "SUPER" machine that was $6k over the LE machines at the time. MAYBE $300 worth of BOM cost to get an extra $6k (remember, Stern only sold these direct, so they didn't have to share any of the margin with distributors).
Never again.

Ok

#10948 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Any truth to Kanedas speculation of a Led Zeppelin announcement coming this Friday? I feel like Kapow BTTF should be the holiday announcement. Hmmmm

I hope so!!

#10955 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Me too..I need a new pin and I think I’m passing on GNR.

Oh hell, I passed on that long ago

#10958 3 years ago

Gnr. Ya, ill stay with stern. No problems on ones I've owned, yet.

Screenshot_20201109-181336_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201109-181336_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#10967 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I can't believe you guys passed on GNR. Have you seen the light show and all the toys???

Gnr is great theme, I just dont like how jjp games feel. Maybe this one will change my mind, if I get a chance to play. I prefer the strong snappy flippers, and like SR designs in the past. And for the price of a true LE, you get a limited game. Jjp 15 to 2000 more, for 1 of 5000, or however many they end up making.

#10974 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Yeh, nah. You'll never win a Playfield quality arguement backing Stern.

Read what I said, yet. It can and will happen to me im sure. But on met, acdc, kiss, bksir, ehoh and aerosmith ,no issues. Still have 4 of those, others a buddy 1 mile away bought, so I know they are still good

#10975 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Huh? JJP flippers feel great. They're essentially the time-tested B/W standard.

Just my preference. Im not a pro player, so maybe I need a stronger flipper. Gnr looks great, just not for me. Yet

#10977 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Yeh, nah. You'll never win a Playfield quality arguement backing Stern.

I do have a zepp le on order, and if there are field issues I'll be crying for sure

#10981 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

You do? Paid a deposit?

No deposit, but i told my distributor months ago to get me one. He did not confirm zepp is next, but says I have an le waiting for me when available. He did say last month it was soon tho,,,

#11092 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

New Stern announcement Wednesday the 18th!

Where did you get info???

#11100 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Hard pass on every single one of those.

Easy pass

#11160 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

A technicality. Star Wars Home Comic Edition doesn't count.

Please, nooooooooo more star wars

#11171 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Unfortunately...yessssss. Another "the pin" machine no one wants. At least the art will be cooler than the last Star Wars:The Pin.
I will say that I'm interested in knowing what the coil temps on Zep are after an hour of play. It's the only thing I'm looking forward to learning about it, pretty much.

Coil Temps? Why?

#11183 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Because now that I've realized that all the Spike2 I've tested (and Spooky) have problems with flipper fade to some degree after long play sessions of an hour or more I'm kind of obsessed with gathering temp data for all the Spike machines to see which are better and which are worse so I can make an accurate chart for people considering buying the flipper coil cooling kit that eliminates the fade problem completely. It looks like the preliminary chart here:
[quoted image]
This is really just the beginning of this. It raises more questions than it answers, like "Why is Star Wars pretty much fade-free, while Stranger Things has severe fade over time?" I THINK it's because Star Wars has microbreaks built into the action to give the flippers a little rest all the time, and the playfield is more open compared to Stranger Things, but that doesn't account for Avengers, which has a very open playfield, but is almost as bad as Stranger Things over time (though it takes longer to get there). Lots of stuff to understand about this, but for now the flipper cooling kits fix the problem completely.

Nice chart. Good info to know. Thx

#11184 3 years ago

I have ehoh, bksor prem and a temp gauge. Are you just shooting the flipper coils? I can do that when I have time if needed

#11302 3 years ago
Quoted from Sly_Old_Devil:

Queen would be killer!

But zepp would be better

#11310 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

OK I'm getting pretty excited about these hints...
"Communication Breakdown": Marty on the phone [quoted image]
"Dazed and Confused": Marty McFly hit by Lorraine's dad [quoted image]
"Stairway to Heaven" : Marty hides behind the stairway avoiding the principle [quoted image]
"When the Levee breaks" : In 2015 Marty while hover boarding falls into the water [quoted image]
"Your Time is Gonna Come" Time & lots of clocks in this movie especially the clock tower.[quoted image]
"Going to California" California License plate [quoted image]
"Over The Hills & Far Away" Town takes place in Hill Valley and they travel far away in back to the future [quoted image]
"Fool in The Rain" : Doc knows it's about to stop raining insists Marty McFly to stay in the Deloreon knowing when the rain will precisely stop [quoted image]
"Rock & Roll" Marty Needs to play some Chuck Berry Rock & Roll to save his future [quoted image]
"Your Time is Gonna Come" Marty warns Doc about his future to prevent a catastrophe [quoted image]
I'm guessing it's Back To The Future ?!

If you're right, im soooooo bummed. That would be the ultimate switcheroo

#11358 3 years ago

How about Led Zeppelin? I think it would be a great idea

1 week later
#11466 3 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Just give me Jaws and Queen
Cash ready

Zepp and Jaws

#11475 3 years ago

Can we get our zeppelin first? Then go onto the next

#11546 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

I think most of these complaints come from people are afraid to pull the glass. I’ve got a lot of pins with a lot of miles on them and they all take work. Either that or flukes. I’ve never had a cabinet split or a mech fall apart on its own. Playfield issues I think is the only complaint that holds any water. There’s got to be a better clear coat solution.

Exactly. Seems like every time I flip up field I can find a screw or post to tighten. Routine maintenance will keep these running for a long time. I've had 8 sterns, no cab splits, no field issues. Had 1 node board on maiden go bad, and quick replacement. I did have to make a new sd card today for ehoh, but big deal. I still think its a great product

#11650 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

LZ LE sounds cool.. What art work would this pin have on it?

All the great looking psychedelic rock n roll posters from the 70s would be cool.

#11651 3 years ago
Screenshot_20201208-081331_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201208-081331_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#11665 3 years ago

Posters for cabinet art. Where have I seen that

#11666 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

On that really pretty game that gets boring after 2 plays

Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

On that really pretty game that gets boring after 2 plays

#11741 3 years ago

Cmon boys ,play nice

#11743 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Did it rhyme with ... hack new da vuture?

I just hope it rhymes with Led Zeppelin

#11795 3 years ago

So. Back to the thread topic, are we getting an announcement tmrw or not?

#11798 3 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Bring on Led Zeppelin!

Exactly!!!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#11805 3 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

Here’s where I’m at right now. Couple months ago in September. I ran into a friend of mine out here in the Chicagoland area. We got to talking. Later that day I realized that an epic music pin was going to be released from Stern in late fall best scenario. But barring any covid issues with parts vendors the pin was coming out hell or high water in December. My contact knew I’m only interested in music pins. The name of the pin was Zeppelin. The next day I listed my Aerosmith pro for sale. Sold it instantly. There has been a an empty space in my lineup since that day. I know a few stern distributors here in the area. I’m sure one of them will hook me up with an early order. That space is going to be filled with a zeppelin LE very soon in the next few weeks.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Sold maiden prem few months ago for same reason!

#11811 3 years ago

I didn't either, other than zeppelin coming, hopefully, I just wasn't a fan of the music. Great game tho. Do kinda miss it

#11884 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCrox:

So what was the cryptic hint please and was it correct?

I think he mention he didn't get a "whole Lotta love" a few times

#11889 3 years ago

I can't imagine how they can implement stairway, but cant imagine how they cannot include. Nothing else matters didn't make met either , so ballads appear hard for pins

#11914 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

I’ll happily poop in my adult diaper if Zeppelin is announced. That artwork better be next level.
I’m in!

Well, have u checked your diaper today?

#11953 3 years ago

Just wouldn't be pinside without all the haters. Us old guys get a pin once in awhile too , I have no interest in tmnt or avengers. But I don't trash them.

#11957 3 years ago

I didn't point to anyone, just saying. The games I don't like were all still good players, but theme is as important to me as play. But I'm old, not a tourney player. So I do get it.

#11958 3 years ago

Typically tho, music pins don't vend very good anyways right? At least the few people I know who put on location tell me

#11972 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Picked up Stranger Things pro for the family for Christmas. I have not watched the show but enjoyed the crap out of playing it. Was going to get AFM but the family and I prefer ST. It’s just fun imo. Have a deposit down for EHOH but may transfer it to Zep if it’s good. Still worried about their music transitioning to a pin. AC/DC is hard rocking but not sure Zeppelin is enough for a pin. Aerosmith was meh also music wise for me. Big fan of Zeppelin also, but have to be honest and not just a fan boy.

While I am anxious to get zepp, it would be hard for me to drop ehoh to do so. Its such a great game. You will prob get lz before ehoh tho

#11979 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I wasn’t impressed at release...waited a year and the code and rules became immensely deep thanks to Lyman. I honestly think it’s one of the best fan layout pins ever made. I prefer it over MM and AFM. Total knock out for Stern.

I did same. Was so disappointed on release. I think it has a couple of good updates still to come

#12035 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Looking into Stern’s music library future .... Black Sabbath and Pink Floyd have got to top the list. After that point, I am sure pinball machines will cease to be physically manufactured, in favor of 5-dimensional, virtual pinball headsets (weighing 10 oz and costing $10k, these babies are worth their weight in rare gems. And yes, guaranteed to leave you with a happy ending).
I am withholding Hendrix from this list because I’d strongly prefer Sir Eric/Slash @ JJP give that one a go. Wanna have the whole psychedelic experience and taste the 60’s. ::lit_BIC:

Can you imagine how great a jimi pin would be? So many ways to incorporate his stylings and the era. I'd prefer a stern but would buy no matter who made

1 week later
#12344 3 years ago

Seems like stern has about 2 yrs between music pins tho, isn't that about right? I could be wrong,,,

1 month later
#13210 3 years ago

Anyone see the stern trailer of sam neill from jurassic park holding door against pee wee Herman? I hope that means they are keeping him out of pinball

2 weeks later
#13559 3 years ago

Hoping for Sabbath too!!

#13725 3 years ago

Looks like kiss colors. Maybe its Paul Stanley's new project, Soul Station. Man I hope not, that is some bad music, and botox has not been kind to him

#13777 3 years ago

Sabbath

#13795 3 years ago

#14012 3 years ago

Its tron

#14046 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

You're messing with my Zen thing, man.

Sorry, its tron tho.

#14216 3 years ago

#14218 3 years ago

What is this on sterns site? New direction?

Screenshot_20210226-083927_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210226-083927_Facebook (resized).jpg
#14251 3 years ago

Funny tho,,,

#14276 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Monthly reminder... The Next Stern Pin is not due out until the end of April... statistically speaking at least.

But, any info on when the next puzzle will be released?

#14286 3 years ago

I'm trying figure what all these puzzles have to do with tron vault, cuz its next. And I'd rather have gzilla

2 weeks later
#14863 3 years ago

Jimi Hendrix

#15047 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

You’re missing the point. You claimed that all modern Sterns are getting worse and worse yet you havnt played more than HALF of them. So...you can’t even form that “opinion” now can you? Oh and for the record ( because I can tell that you are confused) I agreed with you that LZ sucks.

You're just so wrong about zeppelin. Have you played a prem or LE? Code is coming along great too, and with pinwoofer setup, sounds better than any pin I've owned. The music is perfect for pinball.

#15049 3 years ago

2 weeks later
#15744 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

It would have been in keeping with Stern's recent trolling to have released a new game while pinside was down

What have they been trolling?

#15747 3 years ago

All in good fun and it keeps us guessing. I thought it was hilarious how people were reading into it , as I'm guessing that was their idea. Hoping for Godzilla or bttf, no tron or mandolorian in our house

#15821 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

It’s true LEs are easiest to move except maybe Zep or Stranger Things, but hey even KISS became a hot commodity so you never know. Just takes a while.

Says the guy with a wrestlemania le

#15825 3 years ago

It’s funny because I was selling it tomorrow but my family said no last minute. I felt bad to back out but family first. Has a lot of nostalgia for us. Sometimes it’s the memories that win out. Regardless, that pin is fun as hell. It’s different and the layout is made to match the theme, unlike Zep which honestly could be any pin if you change the music and art.

I don’t want one, but that’s my point. Not everything is a hit and classic out of the gate, but down the line they may be in demand anyway.

To each his own. If you've played a zepp prem or le with latest code, I bet you'd change your opinion. Very fun pin. Im jus poking fun at ya bud, I've only had 1 or 2 games I really didn't like. Just tired of people crapping on lz, give it a try!

#15827 3 years ago

No worries! I’m sure it’s fun. I’ve burned thru most Ritchies. Zep is a top 3 band for me. But I just wish they put the same effort into it as ACDC. That’s SUCH a killer pin. I miss it but played the hell out of it.

Its been said licensing was a bitch, maybe thats all they were able to do. I have to say , the last 2 updates were better than any other single update to any of the 13 sterns I've owned. Plus with pinwoofer and a klipsch sub, its sounds amazing .. much better game than acdc, which I too owned . And won't again ,,,,,,,, probably haha

#15829 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

What in Gods name is Shitt$ creek ? Anyway for what it’s worth I’m pretty sure MK is next .My theory is the only Godzilla that would throw pinheads in a frenzy would be Toho and that would need to be spaced out away from the new movie .MK just makes sense with the movie plus the subtle puzzle teaser seemed to match the way Stern rolls .If GZ is a Toho then it’s Elwin 4 sho.My name is Kevin and I’m always wrong .

MK?

#15831 3 years ago

You think that's really next? Hadn't heard. Hope its gz or bttf. Im headin to nx level this week to pick up a pin, ill ask J

#15845 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I'm with ya. The other day I was able to play a TMNT LE, AIQ LE, and LZ LE on location. AIQ was a blast to play with a great layout and a decent number of interactive mechs. TMNT really surprised me and almost came across as a loaded Bally / Williams game, fun layout too. Then I played LZ LE...wow. There's barely anything there. "Electric Magic" means a pop up spinner? It's just dull and too wide open with nothing interacting with the ball in the lower 2/3 of the game. For the price the Zeppelin "toy" should have locked balls and moved on a track diagonally across the playfield like the train in Cactus Canyon.

#15851 3 years ago

Was watching a re run of pawn stars Monday, guy was trying to sell the sprts almanac from bttf. Another sign?

#15885 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’d be good with Queen

Or Sabbath or vh or hendrix or rush

3 weeks later
#17748 2 years ago

#17940 2 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

That would be Next Level Pinball?

I can't imagine Jordan would do that. Never has in the past

2 months later
#19322 2 years ago

What do you suppose this means? I hope its not wifi for updates cuz our internet is horrible .

Screenshot_20210719-161614_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210719-161614_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#19372 2 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

If mnpinball is correct it sounds like Steve Ritchie will be on the Black Sabbath machine.

Where u hearing this?

#19377 2 years ago
Quoted from lockeness:

I was at a Chicago White Sox game about ~8 weeks ago, the week Mando was released. Waiting in line with my daughter to get her chicken fingers. There were five people in front of me. Three guys and two kids. Both kids had Stern Pinball Hats on. One of the other guys has some sort of pinball hat on, didn’t recognize what it was. So I look at one of the kids and say “Stern pinball, do you like pinball”. Immediately, his dad looks at me and says, “do you play pinball”. I said I do - I own a few machines. Which machines? So ran through my lineup. He pulls out a Stern business card and hands it to me and says call me and I’ll give you a tour. This is someone who definitely watches this thread with a smile on his face. He then says, the boys were at the factory today. I asked, did you play Mando? What do you think? The kid says “I played Mando, it was fun, but {not gonna tell ya} was so much better”. They all squirmed, I asked a few questions that no one answered. It was pretty funny. I won’t betray the confidence of the chicken finger line at Sox park. Hopefully, I’ll get the factory tour. And look forward to {not gonna tell ya}.

(Not gonna tell ya)= godzilla??

#19427 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Man...I'm telling you that I can just imagine the epicosity of a ball in the shooter lane with the opening to Spirit of Radio crankin'. Right up there with playing Kashmir on my LZ.

Neil Peart on drums was made for pinball!!

#19547 2 years ago
1 week later
#19776 2 years ago

Lumber prices are up, metal up, copper up, shipping up, labor costs up. Its unreasonable to not expect an increase, whether we like it or not. Im not happy about it, but only choice i have is buy or not buy.

#19837 2 years ago

You guys naming distributors doing this can't bode well for them,,,

#19845 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

The advantage is that code will be almost 10% done by then too.

Code is easy . I enjoy gettin in early and watching game progress from its start. Fun to work thru any early issues.

#19861 2 years ago

Not me. Now distributors jacking up the price and also Stern, no way will I pay $12,000 or more for one. Many Mando LE’s for sale still, and I hope they get stuck with them.

You need a new distributor then. Not all, and I think not many are doing this.

#19873 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Outside of Beatles (which I’d gather Stern has learned their lesson on that title) has been a boutique AND a reskin? I just don’t see it happening (again). A stern studio or Kapow going forward should be an original design. Or Stern is just just braindead.

Idk, id take maiden reskinned as another music pin.

#19925 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

So Godzilla followed by BTTF?

Rumors i hear is gz then rush. But who knows?

#19979 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I loved Aerosmith. It may not be popular but it is fun to play.

Its a decent game. Im just not a fan of their music past the 70s. Lyrics got kinda silly in 80s and 90s

#20011 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

What about Woodstock the pin .
Grab a couple songs off a few of the artists .
You could have a bad acid mode , opposite flippers and the screen goes all rainbows

Been wanting Woodstock too, but id really like a Jimi Hendrix pin!

#20062 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I wonder how much Godzilla LEs will be going for? Think Stern will make 1000 this time?

Was told 9500 msrp. If distributors charge more, I won't buy it. I understand a cost increase due to shortage of parts and labor so not concerned with that, but I won't be gouged by them.

#20068 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I understand. I was referring to the people who are willing to be gouged. Many paid in excess of $12000 for Mando LE whether to dealers or flippers. Something tells me that GZ LE will be the same.
For myself, I am not willing either. I buy LEs because they have the most in them and also usually hold their value the best. Now that you have to lock in on LEs way ahead of time or pay a huge price, I will be sticking to premiums if I buy NIB. The additional advantage to buying Premiums is there is zero FOMO. Premiums come out last and them make them for years if it's a good game.

I guess for me it will come down to artwork. Im sure I can get my le for msrp, even a bit less as in the past. My problem with a premium is its usually 6 months out, and I'm bored of the game by then and ready to move on. But this may be a special game ,so who knows????

#20072 2 years ago

I'd prefer they keep the le at a maximum of 750, 500 is even better. Not for resale, but to give a person who wants to have something special. I have no idea how to keep them out of flippers hands tho

#20244 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Looks like those rumours of the price hike being for a reason outside of increasing materials costs were true. All games after Sept 2021 will already have the new app interface but previously purchased titles can buy a add on kit.
Its a cool idea but i dont like where they have implemented it. I want my apron to have art not qr codes. Stick it on the coin door or something.

My thought exactly. On Godzilla le, I'll have to look at a qr code, not artwork?

#20304 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I don't have a problem, I can quit any time I want!

Me too,,,,,,,, until my next dream theme is made..like Godzilla, rush, Sabbath, bttf , :lol

1 week later
#20714 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Absolute latest. The stern army webinar is then. I bet the distro one is on 9/7. Meaning we see it then.

Will we see a teaser Tuesday? Or full reveal Wednesday?

#20748 2 years ago

Yes stern please! Go go Godzilla!! Great song by Blue Oyster Cult. If not cleland can add it.

There won't be anymore custom codes im afraid,

#20781 2 years ago

#20841 2 years ago

#20909 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Yes, with crazy lighting!!

Are they using the expression lighting from zepp? Would be cool is they could simulate fire

#20926 2 years ago

New stern teaser

#21046 2 years ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

This trailer could have been alot better.

Bet it will keep us talkin all weekend

#21177 2 years ago
Quoted from Rodent:

Ok - with Godzilla now out of the way, can we get back to getting the new Rush ready for all of us waiting?
R

Ya I know its " the next stern pin " thread, but can we at least see gz before we move on? I'm in for an le so I wanna see what I've got coming

#21180 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Okay, fine. I'll give you until Tuesday. Then Rush is officially the next Stern pin and we'll be back on topic.

U crack me up buddy!!! I'll prob be in on rush as well, will fit good with LZ.

#21218 2 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

6400 old Metallica premium price. game is loaded with gizmo's and gadgets/ Well worth the money \
/ Todays Homepin pro with a coindoor at 6499 Stripped like a Led zep pro or Godzilla pro ... LOL outta your fracking mind . Not allot in it
8200 used to be LE price now just a Premium Coin door home pin... LOL
The prices seem to be of the gouging type .
If godzilla pro doesn't have the same amount of Magnets or gadgets as an old MET pro which was back then about 4600 bucks no way in hell i fork over almost 6500 for it , Never in your wildest dreams STERN ! Never

Cant really compare 2013 prices with today's tho. Lots of things driving prices, cost of goods, new players, and good old fomo.

#21252 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Remember the good old days of new releases and the flood of used games at great prices that would hit the secondary market in correspondence with a new release. What happened? Who is selling that cq gem to buy Godzilla? Have not seen the bump in secondary market like we used to
G-G-Godzilla
[quoted image]

Well, since you brought it up, id take that old tftc and rolling stones off your hands, for a well discounted price.

#21350 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

This! Please bring the dmd back. Animations on a dmd are warmer and more entertaining that a cold cheap lcd animations in modern games.
Dmd has personality and it is an art!

Please,,,, no!

#21358 2 years ago

Is GZ revealed tomorrow?

Dealer meeting at 9am eastern, reveal SHOULD be soon after

#21407 2 years ago

Wow!! Looks great

#21418 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

My first impression of the art and sound is bad, getting AIQ vibes from this one...

Omg!!

#21428 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I've got an Ultraman on the way. These two would be fun to have sitting next to eachother.

That's as easy as a phone call to fix

#21600 2 years ago

Has it been confirmed if the price increase is just for this title due to license and online gimmick or is this the new price structure for all future games?
If it is, it is getting a bit ridiculous. I am sorry but if I buy a Kia I don't expect Audi prices, lol.
The cost of building new things has increased, mostly due to the cost of shipping.
Electronics are more expensive too,but, I don’t think there is anything inside a pinball machine that justifies the jump in price we just saw, especially in a spike II system and if the electronics/chips used cost more, how much more? Certainly not $1000 more.
The online gimmick, could not care less for a home environment, I simply don't care for anything online on a pinball and this should be optional and not forced on all games.
I would take a shaker over the online gimmick any day.
The game looks cool though. I want to see it play but looks like a fun game.

So youre comparing stern to a kia? Who is the Audi?

#21821 2 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Pinball Bros. Next 2022

Best confirmation on pinside!

#21841 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

I hope Stern does Rush next. I need a theme that I’ll never buy cuz I need to save money for when then somebody releases Sabbath

But will you promise to stay out of the rush threads?

#21872 2 years ago

Sabbath please

#21926 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Going to start watching this this weekend.. Any good?

Its a great show. No drama like other reality based TV. Well, very little drama.

3 weeks later
#22326 2 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan23:

I can’t name a single Rush song.

Oh booooo Doc

#22362 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I think we're looking at this all wrong.
It matches the bit we saw.[quoted image]

Please,,,, NO!

3 weeks later
#22879 2 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

You don't like Bond or BTTF? What the hell do you want?

Hendrix and Sabbath, me anyways

#22941 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

So whats the best way to get on an LE list with a distributor. I keep missing out on LEs and its starting to get to me. Ive bought like 9 pins over last 18 months(all premiums) and still cant crack the list. Is it about the volume of purchasing you do with your distrib, or about having your name on a possible LE list 3 years before that theme comes out?

Have you bought all 9 from same distributor or from different ones each time trying to find a bargain? I have bought all my new from same guy over a 4 year period except gnr, which kind of fell my way cheaply thru a friend. You need to build a relationship in order to get benefits.

#22962 2 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

I have purchased 4 through the same distributor in 2 years. I get no special treatment or benefits as you say, you all are kissing ass for no reason.

Far from it. I've never had to pay msrp until gz either , which is good.

#22965 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

All this talk of LEs and I'm just happy to be able to swing a Pro!

I hope you get your bttf!

#22969 2 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

You think your dealer thinks your special? They just want your money.

What's your problem? I only said I've bought from same guy because he's the closest to me. So far, any le I wanted, which is only 2, I've been able to get. Maybe just lucky because we arent in a huge area. Of course he wants my money.

#23013 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Jurassic Park and EHOH came out a month apart. Both games are killer.

I see no reason why stern takes their foot off the throttle, hoping it's a killer game , no matter what the theme is.

#23015 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Don't know why you think this. By my count, Stern has only released three "weak" titles in the past several years that I can think of: WWE, Mustang, and Munsters (and even that is debatable). I'm not a fan of many of the themes that they've put out, but I can't deny that they're really fun, and SUPER fun for the people who are into the theme.

I think we are both hoping for rush?

#23017 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yes. But already, Pinsiders who aren't into the theme are hinting that it will be a disappointment without having seen anything yet. And they'll trash it just because they don't like Rush...just like they did with Zeppelin, and without ever having played it in a home setting. I'm sure I'll be happy with it!

Yup, same old story. With borg on design it should be great. And still hoping sheats did initial code, but have no idea if he did .

#23106 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

So I was giving Stern shit about how they are pushing their limits and pissing off a lot of people/employees/distributors with the growing backorders and Gary stated it is a necessary evil because of license agreement timelines, etc. They have to do or they will lose the rights?
I had a thought what if after Rush-into 2022 Stern takes a break and plays catch up. Put the future cornerstones on hold until things get caught up? If they wanted to do a quick cash grab in-between to cover operating cost they could do a 300 run of KISS Pro and a 300 run of Ghostbusters(special purple edition?) Lots of ways to make money while catching up and not pissing off your customer base. Just a thought?
How bout some vaults for 2022+ BTTF and I am all good

Or they piss off the customer base waiting for all the rumored releases? I think its a hard balance right now of producing scheduled titles and keeping up with demand of existing titles. No one could of predicted what the world is going thru right now. Crazy times we are seein, and I don't see it ending in the near future.

#23117 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I feel for some pinheads-some people keep getting kicked down the road-especially with Mando. I think it is unprofessional and it puts distributors in an awkward position. Get ahead of it already and quit putting out new titles until you do imo. If I wanted to wait a year for a game I would buy from Spooky(Oh snap-I just did waiting for Halloween is agonizing)

Hey, I'm not arguing with you. I have no clue on sterns strategy, but as consumers we are being force fed to wait for everything we want now, and not just in pinball. Not really sure how they will handle it. After picking up gz and gnr 10 days apart, I hope rush is pushed back a bit. But I don't believe it will be.

#23132 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

What is great about Pinside is you can agree to disagree
-GNR is a turd or box of lights with Fat Axl
-Led Zeppelin is a masterpiece and Steve Ritchie's Swan song from Stern-Legendary
People keep saying Stern will not do vaults unless they are Spike? How hard can it be to source old boards and configure the line? Lots of money to be had for vaults. You know what I like about vaults? They help keep prices relative and on earth, when Iron Man vault dropped so did the overpriced Iron Man's. I want a KISS but I really think they are extremely overpriced-need to do a vault asap.

I had a kiss. Over rated. And I love the theme. But was easy to sell

#23239 2 years ago
Quoted from adamsebas:

BTTF is a very old man lame title!

Yep, and this old man is very happy!

#23252 2 years ago
Quoted from Pincrazy:

Celebrated 50 during the Sturgis Rally this year; not feeling old! If you were at Buffalo Chip, you’d understand. This “old” man can’t wait for the BTTF release on my 51st in 2022.

51st? Ha, yr still a kid!! 62 in june. Still flippin

1 week later
#23549 2 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Mike Zeck art Era on Punisher is the best !

What is your latest production prediction, please?

#23662 2 years ago
Quoted from swampshroom:

Let's get this thread back on track!!
[quoted image]

Screenshot_20211207-114232_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211207-114232_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#23668 2 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Venom sounds interesting.. Rush..

Reverse those

#23814 2 years ago

Naw, hes having fun wishing for his dream pin. Keep the faith Crujones, it will happen,,,,someday

#23852 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

I suspect that is true

Guilty as charged

#23955 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Who is on the art work for Rush? Probably not ZY.

Dirty Donny would be great

#23961 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Just saw my first FB post from a distributor and RUSH is definitely happening as it shows a pic of Geddy. Very excited for this one.

Where, where?

#23995 2 years ago

Will we get a teaser tomorrow?

#23997 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

12/21/21 - I think so!

My thought as well

2 weeks later
#24621 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

No one is better than Mercury, that’s for sure. I just really hate Sammy Hagar. That’s the real issue here haha

You hate Sammy? Montrose is a great band, but I was 14 when their first album came out, so lots of memories . Bad motor scooter was the first song he wrote.

#24682 2 years ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Hahaha! Good shit!
I remember a guy interviewing him, said….
Lemmy asked him if he wanted a drink? Dude said sure, so Lemmy pulls out a fifth, hands it to him and then pulled out another fifth for himself!
I think realistically it’s bond next. Everything seems to be pointing to it over bttf. Hope they come out with bttf as well.

Thought venom was next?

#24688 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Ozzy or Black Sabbath would break records

Hendrix for the win
But, I'm in on Sabbath day 1 if announced
Edit: if I want Sabbath nx year, I need to get on list now not day 1

#24741 2 years ago

I think 1 music pin a year is perfectly fine. Personally, I'm tired of the constant Marvel pins, but I get why Stern keeps making and selling out of everything. We should all be happy we have so many choices. Just think if stern was jjp, American, spooky , or cgc. 1 game every 2 to 3 years.

#24743 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Exactly there’s enough choice mostly thanks to Stern to have a music pin release and Marvel/DC/Comic Book release every year.
You obviously have no interest in Marvel pins but those are often a must buy for my house, thanks to stern there’s often something for everyone, I’m just glad I don’t want every title they release every year I’d be bankrupt

No, marvel is fine, I am considering venom and really want a spider-man. Also had deadpool.

#24745 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I’m super excited for Venom and I would take a No Way Home Spider-Man with all the villains. I’ve had a deadpool on order since March but no idea when that will show up.

I Sold my deadpool to a buddy with the thought of buying back when he was done, but in today's market I told him to make the profit, which he did in 1 hour , but I'll find one again if really get the urge. Glad I only have room for 7,

#24832 2 years ago
Quoted from Prince66cali:

Not trying to be down on rush but look at the difference in cool factor.

I agree, rush is much cooler.

#24834 2 years ago

Haha. Not at all.

Hey, just havin fun, no offense intended, but Rush is gonna be great

#24837 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Elwins earlier games are better than the last two imo. Othe designers most definitely have a chance. Looking forward to Dangers first cornerstone.

Will it be Sabbath?

#24845 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

No, unfortunately not. Jacks first cornerstone theme is Foo Fighters. I do hope that Elwin gets Sabbath but I also hope that they hire a new artist/graphic designer because I do not want to see what Yeti, Johnny Crap or Dirty Donny does with that license. They should hire Edmiston for Sabbath. The guy who did Halloween for Spooky.

Well, I'm hearing Sabbath is next up as music pin, and JD did reference it in his stream, so I still have high hopes.

1 week later
#25156 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Sloth love Chunk !!!! Fing Goonies is a dream and a layup for a designer .I have no guesses to what’s next but I’m starting to believe the JD/FF rumors .Jack is the perfect designer to continue the bridge to the younger crowd with a Foo Fighters pin !! For sure music for pinball

Noooooo, Sabbath first then ff. Hoping

2 months later
#26141 2 years ago

No rumors on Sabbath anymore?

3 weeks later
#26565 1 year ago

Haven't kept up, but if venom is next, who is the designer supposed to be? Thx,,,

2 months later
#28117 1 year ago

Cmon stern, listen!

Screenshot_20220706-083138_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220706-083138_Facebook (resized).jpg

1 week later
#28524 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

Too early for another Elwin, but maybe a re theme of Iron Maiden as Ozzie or Black Sabbath? One can only hope.

I would love that, maiden is a great game, I just don't like their music. Only reason I sold

#28750 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’ve been slowly divorcing myself from Stern. They are responsible for one good game a year and that’s the one I’ll buy. They’ve definitely been cranking out slop and not taking chances on cool themes or new ideas.

You mean good games, like Halloween?

#28873 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Just a thought for the future .It’s obvious pinball needs to continue building bridges joining age groups to keep pushing forward .That being said ,please give me a 90s rock pin with Korn , Limp Bizkit ,Rage Against the Machine and Alice in Chains .There’s no denying this music was born to be in a pin .There’s other stand alone band’s I would rather see but This group would age you while playing .Imagine Freak on a Leash, Break Stuff , Bulls on Parade , and Again Multiballs ! Pure adrenaline ! Please give it some thought Stern $$$

Give me a Beavis and Butthead pin with all that music in it.

#28909 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I would really love an AKIRA pin. Possibly the most epic anime film of all time imo.

I dont know wtf you guys are talking about , but I'm an old dude , dad rocker

#28942 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Jaws is not next

What is next? Venom, spawn or bond?

1 week later
#29279 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'm all for innovation. This isn't it. It's a kludge.
Lots of "innovations" that are really just novelties die. Banana flippers. Remember those?
[quoted image]

Almost never. You're inventing problem frequency for your bad solution crusade to fix. The inconvenience of the multi-button per side to control other flippers solution is FAR worse than the rare chance of what you describe.
And let's flip that and use the instance of the one where you DO want to do that to make a designed shot, like GnR. So I have to splay my fingers to another button and hold that to raise a flipper while then tapping another flipper button with the same hand to activate the lower flipper and make that backhand ricochet shot? How is that BETTER? No thanks.

Now there's a pin that could be fun,, Rocky Horror

#29284 1 year ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I remember not too many years ago, many were convinced that it was the next pin from Spooky. Then crickets. I think the music would be awesome and the game could be a lot of fun!

I remember seeing for the first time in 1976, was 16 yrs old. College was showing it and didn't i.d. anyone. The audience participation was crazy!. I had no idea at the time, we were still a small redneck town , most of the students were from bigger cities so know all the props to bring.

#29290 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Two people i know went to a xxx movie theater and brought water pistols filled with cooking oil.only two people were amused.

Who went with you?

#29318 1 year ago

I am still hoping for an ozzy/ Sabbath pin.

Screenshot_20220801-172639_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220801-172639_Facebook (resized).jpg
#29375 1 year ago

#29384 1 year ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

they said a few NEWS items. Not new items. So it could be anything. Maybe toppers and a teaser...

Code updates on gz, rush and ehoh today

#29391 1 year ago
Quoted from JSC:

You speculating or know this? That doesn’t really seem like news worthy of a hype tweet to me.

It's published and available

#29402 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

GZ update is pretty huge. Only one I checked, can't speak to the other games.

Rush has some good updates, even ehoh has a few. But yes, mostly ic stuff I'll never use.

#29417 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Great thinking. I believe the DeLorean was made out of stainless steel.

You left out ozzy colors

#29421 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

What an iconic photo.

Make an iconic pin. I'd prob be done buying if we get ozzy/ sabbath,,, unless someone makes a Jimi pin

#29438 1 year ago

Make this stern,
Ozzy and motorhead would be killer pin!

#29477 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Let's pause for a moment and reflect on just how beautiful a pinball line is..! Ok, back to the craziness!

I'm pausing hoping it's ozzy pin next!!!

#29483 1 year ago

We've "known" Venom was coming for several months now. How often does that happen...like almost never. My guess is Venom is code for Cobra Kai. Final Answer.
What do you guys think is next (not what you want)? One answer. Let's see who gets it right.
[quoted image]

Venom, hopefully with ozzy music

#29514 1 year ago

"Axl"

#29689 1 year ago

Maybe,,,,,,,,,

Screenshot_20220811-204236_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220811-204236_Facebook (resized).jpg
#29705 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

It certainly could have been better BUT it's truly a great flowing pin if you can make the shots and the music is perfect for pinball!

Agreed, but Rush music IS perfect for pinball. Far Cry might be the best multiball music ever.

#29790 1 year ago

I was born in 78 if it helps...[quoted image]

Youngster, I graduated high school in 78!

#29798 1 year ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Wait until you realize kids born in the year 2001 are legally drinking a bars.

Wait until you see these show up, they are called grandkids!! Im soooo old

20220813_120955 (resized).jpg20220813_120955 (resized).jpg20220813_120952 (resized).jpg20220813_120952 (resized).jpg
#29801 1 year ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Not quite there yet but not far off. I hope your getting them flipping young!

Ya they love pinball, ehoh is their fav.

#29940 1 year ago

Venom will sell about as well as rush did. Now Voltron, thats $$$$$.

Talking to my distributor, rush far exceeded his and sterns expectations.

#30120 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Dads pay Stern's bills
Would love a U2, FF, Eminem or Prince pin though!

But us granddads still want Ozzy and Jimi!

#30242 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

That’s a Chicago Bears T. I buy one every year with the same results although somethings in the air finally

Hey, bears kicking hawks azz right now

#30370 1 year ago
Quoted from Wiggles:

Guys! My dad works at Nintendo and he said it's going to be Bond!

I read on pinside today, it's definitely Bond

#30497 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Hmmm...Let's look at their latest release Rush with multiple scoop protector revisions that led to an idiot sandwich as the final one, inner loop switch that doesn't register half the time and node boards smoking on premium/LE's. Big kid on the block shouldn't be having these issues but here we are.

Not on all rush games, no node board issues here, ninja scoop is cheap easy fix, inner loop was simple fix too. Any product, any manufacturer, all are having issues. Let's get back to next stern release, which I hope is ozzy. But won't be, hoping it's venom, now sounding unlikely.

#30653 1 year ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

WHOA.....two wrongs don't make a right.

#30972 1 year ago

#31263 1 year ago

For now on I pledge to respond to each and every post that mentions Spooky pinball with a BTTF pic. You are welcome.

Spooky!!

#31266 1 year ago

I'd give ya 5 upvotes if I could!! Hang in there bud, I'm rooting for ya!

#31380 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

Sorry, don't hold your breath. Friday teaser followed by Tuesday reveal. No teaser on Friday means no reveal this Tuesday. So we can all just quit posting until Friday

Or , October

#31414 1 year ago

Rumor has always been eddy on venom, gomez on bond, which will come first?

#31474 1 year ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

How many 30-60 year old's are going to buy a Pokemon machine? ...Wait DONT answer that, I don't want to know.

I'm 62, no Pokémon here

#31576 1 year ago

The only pin I would consider purchasing besides BTTF (based on rumored titles) is Cobra Kai. Venom, Bond, Jaws, He-Man are an easy pass for me. After I get my BTTF, the question is what theme will I post daily pictures of next?

Jimi Hendrix pics?

#31596 1 year ago

Maybe I missed it, but has stern said they are releasing in August, or was it just mentioned on a podcast? I think we won't see a new game until Oct

#31650 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

Yes, this is asked every 2 pages of this thread. They released a statement on 2/23/2022 saying that there would only be 2 cornerstones this year, Rush and one in August. If you want to know what a cornerstone is, search this thread.

Thx for your kind reply, now I don't have to search

#31710 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

[quoted image]

My super secret inside guy says October

#31837 1 year ago
Screenshot_20220831-201755_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220831-201755_Google (resized).jpg
#32075 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

If it is a Elwin jaws I would take it with a picture of Keith coming out of the water!

I hope that's an add on I can opt out of

#32076 1 year ago

But a jaws pin would be great!

#32260 1 year ago

Daniel Craig first. Without a doubt the best Bond.

Cmon, Bond IS Sean Connery, but I'm old

#32757 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

I’d prefer no teaser at all. Just announce the date of the next release, and give the title along with the rest of the reveal. All the teaser does is ramp up the FOMO factor x1000 to the point where everyone starts throwing deposits around to anyone willing to take it, for fear of ending up on a year-long Godzilla-esque waitlist.
I think the only people a teaser benefits are those distributors who take the non-refundable deposits

I'm not a distributor or a flipper. Just an old guy who loves pinball. To me the teasers and waiting are great fun, and I enjoy the anticipation. I'll be awake Tuesday at 5am , checking pinside for those pics and videos

1 week later
#33055 1 year ago

To be fair, the le does cost more to make. Mirrored backglass, shaker, art blades, better ( supposedly) speakers, a few more playfield objects, powdercoat, side armor, invisiglass and on last 2 games, foil cabinet art.

#33267 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

My wife told me yesterday that I live too much in the past and am not in touch with today's high inflation market. I think she is correct and I do tend to live in the past-I can't ever seem to grasp where we are today.

My wife's been telling me that for years and I should know better, as a business owner. This year alone, my fuel has tripled in cost, baling twine up 100%, fertilizer up 100%, parts in general up at least 50%, and labor has risen 25%. So of course I have to have more money for my product or I won't survive financially. So,, I retired

1 week later
#33384 1 year ago

Just give me Sabbath and I'll never need another music pin

#33387 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

Except Hendrix (with ZY artwork).

That's my ultimate theme, but I've never heard even a rumor, so Sabbath seems more likely. Dirty Donny would nail this one.

#33425 1 year ago
Quoted from radium:

[quoted image]

Geez, that makes me feel old

4 weeks later
#33812 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I'm good with that! Just what Stern would need to shake things up after a very underwhelming Bond, imo. Tron VE would probably sit nicely between the next two cornerstones!

How is bond underwhelming? Maybe the reveal was, but no way to say the game is.

#33814 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I did say 'imo'. Bond is the quintessential license, I was expecting to be floored. I was not. I will hopefully get a chance to play it one day, than my impression may change!

I'm not arguing, just wonder what you saw wrong. Code is so poor/early now, it's hard for me to imagine how it will finish. Based on deadpool and batman 66, I'm hoping for the same final results.

2 weeks later
#33946 1 year ago
Quoted from dboeren:

Just please no more rock band pins, I'm so sick of these.
Men in Black perhaps? HP Lovecraft? I think you could get some killer modes out of a Lovecraft pin.

Ya, after Sabbath, Hendrix and VH, no more rock pins

1 week later
#34180 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaytech10:

Jack Danger is probably doing the Ozzy license as his first corner stone. And next Elwin cornerstone machine is either 2nd or 3rd release next year.

Hope this is true, where did you hear this? On ozzy

3 months later
#36450 1 year ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Boomers triggered by colors but it’s everyone else who’s too sensitive…

Heyyyyy, I'm a Boomer and I absolutely love the look of the FF pin. When I saw the green powdercoat I was in, it plays off the artwork so well. Only thing I'd change about the game is the wait time

3 months later
#37315 10 months ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Would anyone be into a Hendrix's pin.
[quoted image]

Hendrix would open my checkbook, my dream pin for sure!

3 weeks later
#37736 9 months ago
Quoted from RonSS:

The chances of that are seeing a rainbow, in the dark, on a silver mountain.

How bout Black Sabbath, with both? Never happen, but its fun to dream

#37740 9 months ago

Their first #1 album was with Hagar.

Best music was with DLR tho

1 month later
#40103 8 months ago
Screenshot_20230817_191346_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230817_191346_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
3 months later
#43204 4 months ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Call me a sucker, then. I'm getting one and don't care about anniversary editions. I'll be enjoying a game for 18 months while others wait for something that may or may not come, and may or may not be better.

Me too, sucker

#43299 4 months ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

Do you all prefer a shooter rod, button or a gun (the shadow) to launch the ball

Shooter, 100%

#43392 4 months ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

You wonder why Stern, JJP, Spooky and others didn’t get the license. I heard it’s because for BTTF they can’t use the characters likenesses so no Michael J Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Thomas Wilson. Pretty much what the pin from the 80s used. Characters that wore the same cloths and had same characteristics but def not them. How many people would buy a BTTF pin if it didn’t have them? It would be like what they did with JP have none of the characters all generic stuff

Probably the same amount that bought Jurassic Park I guess.

#43487 3 months ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

There are people with pictures. They're not sharing outside of physically showing it to people on their phone. They don't want to burn their "in" with Stern--they've been much better with the leaks lately.

I won't tell anyone, just show em.

1 week later
#43788 3 months ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Those rushing to be disappointed: this is Elwin. Game will be great.

Gonna be a lot of people doin a 180 after we see the trailer,,,

#43795 3 months ago

I second this ruling .

1 month later
#45107 72 days ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

Jaws Pro doesn't have verticality because the vertical space is used for the upper playfield on the Premium.
I agree that Jaws feels... ordinary... compared to the other Elwins. It's fine, but what it's missing is any sense of progressive building like the other Elwins (Eddie cards, dino perks, gem powers, GZ powerups and the destruction jackpot.) The only progression in it currently is the bounties, and to a small extent the beach closure values. I assume this will come with the activatable gear that currently doesn't do anything.

Hopefully, those will come with code progression. GZ literally added all those features as code matured. But you're right, as of now , it's missing out. LE ordered, so hopefully it happens.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Gatos, CA
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

8,499 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hollywood, FL
$ 10.00
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
JAWS (PREMIUM) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
BomberMods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Northwood, OH
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 269.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 21.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hayfarmer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=Hayfarmer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.