20240423_100718 (resized).jpg
20240423_100723 (resized).jpg
Whoa (resized).jpg
51AE3C41-1E6E-417B-B0FC-EAF0D317F2BB.gif
vince-neil-is-upset (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#492 7 years ago

Ghostrider with zombie yeti or dirty Donnie artwork would be epic!

I'm actually getting a little excited to see what Aerosmith offers and who codes it.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 year later
#1608 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I still prefer stock Iron Maiden art vs. an interpretation of Maiden art. Just another reason why I'm holding off until I see the entire package. Please take my money if it's a bad ass rock and roll pin Like ACDC or Met!! The license demands it!!

I’m with you. My guess is that 70% or so of the art will be provided by IMDN licensing assetts and the other 30% will be transposed by ZY. After all, lots of rumors of Pointing to ZY doing Deadpool too; so he’s doing both back to back? I’m raising a flag and think he’ll play a small portion with one (IMDN) and large portion on the other (Deadpool). Disclaimer: this is just like, my opinion man.

EDIT: here’s another theory; maybe the people leaking that ZY is on Maiden saw some of the art and dont know jack about how awesome Maidens artwork really is so just quickly assumed it was Yeti doing the art package.

It wouldn’t make sense for stern to hire someone as talented as ZY to do art for a band that is known for their artwork. But what do I know, I’m just on pinside

10 months later
#2625 5 years ago

Any guesses as to what this year’s 2019 vault edition will be? I don’t think it’ll be TRON or LOTR. I’m guessing Twd or GOT with redone art package. Maybe TWD comic version?

1 year later
#10943 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

There is clearly a love-hate for this game. I'm proudly in the absolute hate. I think the layout sucks ass. The shots are boring. The annoying tie fighter crap is awful. The multiplier rules DO suck. The mode selection sucks. Pro has a ship on a spring, typical ramps and three mid-pf standups? The LE at least has the death lock and the high-speed engine.
I would have bought this game in a second if it was designed well with a good ruleset. I've played the crap out of it (mostly the pro, but I have had two long sessions on the LE), and it's beyond mediocre. Owners will rant and rave and insist, but you're going to have to face reality: MANY people who know and have played this game enough to know it well dislike it. It's the same as the Ghostbusters crowd. That's another turd. At least black knight, the most stripped down modern pin ever made, shoots well and has pretty good code.

I don’t own the game (SW) and think it’s amazing. Lightning fast with an epic rule set that offers breadth, depth, and adrenaline. Top 5 pin for me, though GOT has a chance to dethrone that if/when I ever get to play it with the new code.

I was in the camp of hating this game (SW). At the 20 plays mark it started to make sense, at 50 plays it really started making sense, at 100 plays it became addicting, 200+ epic.

4 months later
#14950 3 years ago

This could lend itself well to pinball and has lots of opportunities for a total package. I’d be down:

33AE3C99-4159-46B8-9EEC-6F7D9C9434BA (resized).jpeg33AE3C99-4159-46B8-9EEC-6F7D9C9434BA (resized).jpeg
4 weeks later
#16118 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

what is this? looks like a horrible layout

Home brew. Looks slick.

2 years later
#39681 8 months ago

Has it been speculated that Elwin may be retheming Bond 60th? Perhaps into BTTF or Jaws? And then working on a new cornerstone simultaneously- Like John Wick?

I thought I read somewhere that Elwin had 2 pins coming next year. So this would make most sense to me.

#39861 8 months ago

ZY + MET?

IMG_0622 (resized).jpegIMG_0622 (resized).jpeg
#39958 8 months ago
Quoted from tyson171:

Personally not really excited for a JP 30th. It would need to take the following for me to get excited -
New side art
New playfield artwork
New translate
Movie Assets
Dead Post or something added in
At least a new mode to go along with the movie assets.
I'll buy it if -
When you hit the raptor gate, lockdown bar gives you a shock
Which I don't see any of this happening, we'll end up with new side art, but fun to think about. I'll be waiting for Stranger Things to go on the line again or Jaws personally.

New artwork and assets would definitely peak my interested. Limited run and inflated price, not so much.

#40122 8 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

How about no more video modes ever. They’re 99% horrible, and on LCD they’re just like the worst app games ever. Venom’s is soooooo bad.

Somewhat agree. While Venoms video mode does look really bad (it needs to be sped up by about 10x and maybe then it’ll be good?), I actually like Star Wars. However, it’s only fun when at 20x or greater, otherwise it’s 15 secs. Of beer drinking time. And I typically avoid playing as Han Solo because playing the video more than once in a game is too much. But yea, I do like the video mode even though it doesn’t sound like it

All that rambling said; I’d rather them spend time on challenge and speed run modes, not video modes.

3 months later
#43227 4 months ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

If Jaws is as good as we hope, how many of you need to sell a game for room or funds ??
I'm full up Space wise, but got the funds.

I have plenty of space and no funds. Come on over, bring both, I’ll bbq some hot dogs.

1 month later
#44352 3 months ago

So Borg on deck? Theme rumors? Thinking Tim Sexton on code, wonder who will join his team and any new members? Was Borgs last game Rush? Seems eons ago.

#44388 3 months ago

Modern Indy based on the first 3 movies and call it “Indiana Jones: The Table Adventure “

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 175.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
JAWS (PREMIUM) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 21.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=Eskaybee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.