Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ecw0930.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17336 2 years ago

2 best themse for pins not out there yet.

Goonies

The Princess Bride.

News of it being Mando is really exciting tho! Maybe they will make a star wars theme that kicks ass!

#17339 2 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

If it’s Mandalorian I hope Helicon Brewery gets one of the first off the line (since they always seem to get first dibs on all new games).
I love the show and put it up there with the original trilogy (and Rouge One). If it’s good, I’m totally in on a pro.

Rogue one is one of the best star wars movies of them all. I dig Solo also but I know I'm in the minority on that. Rogue one is easily one of the tops in the franchise tho!

1 week later
#18062 2 years ago
Quoted from scasteel:

I wish baby Grogu did something other than stand there. He looks like the same Grogu toy I ordered from Amazon, who also just stands there (arms can be moved). I bet the modders can perk him a bit with some LED eyes or something wacky. Thoughts on how to mod Grogu?
[quoted image]

yeah put a cool one in there that swallows a ball for multiball (like the eggs) or moves his arms when he uses force. or something... ANYTHING.

they put a Mattel doll in there and it's super oversized.....

maybe put the Razor Crest back there real big and Grogu in the middle a little more.... to scale?

still wanna play it! hahaha

#18091 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Likely taken by Time Machine or The Munsters.
My vote is simply Mando
or maybe SWM (Starwars: Mandalorian)

Just gonna be Mando.

#18115 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

You don’t think they would have mentioned it in the promo videos if it did? Hell they highlighted the spinner as a feature

That right there is the problem. Highlighting the spinner.... Is an issue... You ran out of highlights in a 2 minute clip? (3 min?)

"Guys we ran out... No wait! There's still the spinner!" ‍♂️

3 months later
#20712 2 years ago

Godzilla is the code name for Goonies...

Godzilla is the code name for Jumanji...

Keep it going...

#21231 2 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

This is fun. How about the awesome movie that would make a great pin.
The Last Star Fighter.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

This was one of my favorite movies as a kid. Would make an amazing pinball machine!

2 months later
#23488 2 years ago

I have the utmost respect for any musician or band. To me playing guitar is honestly the hardest thing on the planet.

But... Foo Fighters?

A pin should not be based on anything that a person has to be a "hardcore fan" to realize how great it is. Like.... I listen to a lot of radio and alt and rock and I can think of like 2 Foo songs. This puts a lot of pressure on the design to be the best. I'm a big Led Zep fan, but that pin is only average as the design is just.... lacking.

The EAGLES would be a better fit for a pin. Not dissing Foo and their music, I personally like them. But.... it would be like this "oh i've heard this song before". Not, "oh yeah i love this song."

I'm a little confused as to the direction with Rush AND Foo. Rush is the same, only LESS popular and well known. I understand the demographic that buys pins. I get it. Maybe Stern is trying to not sell as many so they can catch up on the rest. bahahahaha

This is really baffling to me and disappointing. With all the good ideas and themes out there.... I just can't get with these. Good thing there are tons of great pins already out!

3 months later
#26044 2 years ago

MASH

Magnum PI

Knight Rider

3 months later
#27976 1 year ago

I'd love to see... and honestly don't understand why it hasn't happened yet with all the nostalgia filled men that buy these games...

GI JOE!

So many incredibly awesome possibilities. No real way to pull a TS4 and get shit on bc of the way GI JOE was. Including anything would be great, and certain things would be bonus (the aircraft carrier, the general, etc)

So many modes. Snake eyes vs storm shadow. Hawk vs Destro. Lady J vs Baroness.

Bombs, guns, jets, helos, ships....

cobra commander final wizard mode.

I mean seriously....

#27977 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

rush was one of the games that I wanted to be epic. is it? no, not by a long shot. there is nothing new or innovative in the game. however, it's a solid game that has great flow and plays great with a well integrated theme. tim and ray did a great job on the software and continue to make it better and better.
in my mind, if we really want to talk about people who need to be convinced that their game isn't all that they think it is, let's chat with the people that think that led zeppelin is a game that should be in the top 100. better than fathom?!? I don't think so

You had me til the end.

Please come up with 100 games that are better than Led Zeppelin. Fathom? C'mon.

Honestly tho, at some point it's like asking who the best ever QB is. You can't compare 1980s to today in the same fashion. It's completely different.

Anyway, there aren't 100 games BETTER than led Zeppelin. There are 50 perhaps, but not 100.

Hater.

#28003 1 year ago
Quoted from matt68061:

Id prefer the 12 inch Adventure Team line… Kung fu grip, Secret of the Mummies Tomb, Search for the Stolen Idol, White Tiger Hunt, Devil of the Deep.…hell look at the titles of the old sets. The modes are already named for you! . And the artwork on the old boxes is awesome…
Used to collect them in a past life…

I never got into those. I was a 3.75" collector and had probably the good majority of the Joe's back in the day. My kid is 11 and plays with them. We found a The General tank 99% complete that he loves.

Any way you cook it, GI JOE would be a totally kick ass, fully immersive, hard to screw up type of pin that I would probably make my first NIB purchase.

Someone talk to Gary Stern. Because the more you know....

#28050 1 year ago

We have to look at more than movies tho!

GI JOE should be the front runner.

#28085 1 year ago
Quoted from JToeps:

Well I believe a cartoon G.I. Joe pin would be very interesting. A G1 transformers with Cullen and Welker has more global appeal and probably more nostalgia in general.

Transformers already has a machine. I know they redo them, but not that close together.

GI JOE has never officially had one and nostalgia would be there . I agree with you it would be interesting for sure!

Let's make it happen. Go JOE!

#28109 1 year ago

The REAL American hero!

Which ever one of you talk to George Gomez or anyone else at Stern....

GI JOE has got to be next or on the short list.

I've made some many renditions of the game in my head already.

Don't let me (is) down stern!!!!

#28138 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Stern only puts out currently relevant IPs and GI Joe has not been hot for thirty years. There will never be a GI JOE pin unless it somehow becomes popular again.

Elvira?

Godzilla?

Rush? (Hahahaha)

There is a newer GI JOE movie than TMNT movie. There is also a resurgence of GI JOE videos going around as well as with the toys. They have become quite collectible and, while you may not think it's relevant now, that's exactly what NOSTALGIA is...

It's GI JOE.

#28139 1 year ago
Quoted from Esoteric_rt:

I'm not sure JAWS and Godzilla re any different? I haven't seen anything Godzilla since I saw it on TV 30 years ago

Continuation....

Jaws.

Is literally older than GI JOE.

Bttf is almost as old with waaaaaayyyy less toy following and only 1 more movie (all older btw)

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#28143 1 year ago
Quoted from Sandman33:

Nobody cares about GI Joe...do a G1 transformers
Please

Less ppl care about transformers. Hahaha

Also, there was a recent transformers machine and I don't think they will remake machines that close together.

I loved transformers growing up! GI JOE, transformers, and Voltron were all my jam.

But GI Joe will make the better pin.

Go JOE!

#28175 1 year ago
Quoted from jpd632:

I'd be all for a Joe pin, but not based on these. Give me GI JOE: A Real American Hero all day long.

Kind of weird that your pins are in a pizza shop that is based on 80's nostalgia yet you didn't know that there have been 3 Joe films in the last 10 years.
They totally make Joe action figures to this day in Providence (believe it or not), IDW still publishes monthly Joe comics, Its been 10 years since they had a cartoon NOT 30.
If you really think Munsters is more current that GI Joe you need your head examined.

All. Of. This.

#28176 1 year ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Please Please - Do a Stranger Things Vault - With Season 4
Make the - lighting kit part of game..
Must Have Eddies's Metallica Solo mode. Totally could knock it out of the park... Shooting orbits and collecting 'kills'
You would be printing money with a Premium Only Vault and some updated images.
I'll take one at current pricing model. Site unseen.

If there is any way atll humanly possible on this planet to make an Eddie Rocks Mode it would be epic!

It was an epic scene and would be completely epic in the pin with the scene up on the screen while the song plays and you have to survive through the entire thing, hit a shot to get into the trailer and survive.

Totally badass.

#28177 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Dune. Please, Dune. I'll keep saying it and spreading this rumor in the hopes that somebody, somewhere has the light bulb go off and realize, "hey! That's a great pin theme!"

I watched Dune as a kid and was confused AND bored.

I watched the new one on a plane, twice, and was almost as bored and only slightly less confused.... And then it ended.

I can't think of any good reason to try and make modes, shots, or a layout from that movie.

I wanted it to be good and it was just.... A movie on a plane to waste time. Twice.

#28197 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Dune is a movie? IMHO, it's the best SciFi book ever written.

This doesn't mke the case for it to be a pinball machine better.

In fact, I would think the best sci Fi book of all time that is completely gutted by multiple horrible movies would not make the cut.

But now I want to read the book!

#28198 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

So are we pretty sure it’s BOND next..
My distributor has changed the rules of pre order!
£1000 non refundable on “the next Stern LE”
If it’s not BOND or BTTF then i’m SOL and will either loose deposit or have to buy the next game…
This is nuts!

Who's we?

#28400 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

How so? Rock pins sell very well and Stern is in the business to make money.

They have said they won't do two rock pins in a row.

#28502 1 year ago

Besides nostalgia, what's good about an entire pinball machine themed around Jaws?
Talk about a shallow and short game.

There's an entire world of really deep content out there and a lot of you keep saying JAWS JAWS JAWS.

Seriously though.... That theme, as nostalgic as it may be for some (not me, the movies are stupid) there is zero depth to it.... (Depth, get it... ?).

#28555 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Ever notice how people with no imaginations have no imaginations? I’m glad that people with no imaginations don’t design pins and that they typically relegate themselves to expressing how little imagination they have online.

Dude you sir have not said one constructive thing in ANY of these forums.

And now you're judging me ? Talk about lack of imagination.

Just bc you fan boy things and then bash everything else doesn't put you in any type of position. Like at all.

You're a troll with a bad attitude and horrible lack of speaking cordially. I'm not some touchy wimp either. It's amusing to me more than anything bc you literally put yourself out there and people will even tell you how dumb and stupid you sound, downvote your posts, yet you don't seem to ever stop.

I don't even mind if you troll now, for amusement purposes. You make me chuckle.

#28556 1 year ago
Quoted from petrieslastword:

Given the amazing pinevent table the virtual community came out with, getting professional designers to do something is only going to be better. Jaws is ripe for a good pin.

Virtual pins, altho usually fun and interesting, often times do not follow laws of physics and what's actually possible. Respectfully, it's not ripe or ready, hopefully ever.

Quoted from mbl1116:

I’ve never seen the movie all the way through so the theme does nothing for me in that respect…that being said I feel like there’s a ton that can be done with it to make it great
The shark makes for a great mech in itself….and if it is an Elwin game, as rumored, it wouldn’t matter what the theme was

There's so little to do without just making stuff up that it would be hard to make it congruent I think.

But, Elwin.... That would be interesting at least. Theme isn't everything so if it's fun then it's a winner!

1 week later
#29018 1 year ago
Quoted from docquest:

I listened to that episode and at about the 70min mark when Franchi and Chris say they know what license Jack is talking about Franchi starts humming the James Bond theme (but then they also play the first few notes of jaws theme in rhe background). The theme Franchi was humming though was defintely Bond not Jaws.
So could the "just a movie poster worth of assets" refer to Bond instead of Jaws? I hope not cuz, I think Bond would translate to a pinball game much better than Jaws.

Almost anything would translate better than Jaws. He's right, "a movie poster" is about as expansive as it gets for Jaws.

Depending on assets Bond could be super deep. Or do they create their own? Use all the bonds as different modes? like star wars and the character use there.

#29062 1 year ago
Quoted from Sugar:

I’m hoping for an Annie theme next
Or Land of the Lost of course
Jumanji would actually be pretty cool

Jumanji would be pretty cool! First I've ever heard someone mention that but yeah that's be a pretty cool game!

2 weeks later
#29895 1 year ago

None of your suggestions or hyped themes really appeal to me.

Bond would be the clear leader for me as long as it's not based on Roger Moore and pierce brosnan. Choosing your bond would be epically cool.

Jaws ab. So. Loot. Lee suuuuuucks as a theme. One big shark. Get a bigger boat. Lame.

BTTF is just blah. Who cares. Nope. I'm sure it would be the coolest (especially an Elwim game) but it's just gotta be a sick playing machine to get to the top for me. Like Godzilla actually. Hahaha

Venom? Seriously.... ? Just stop. I can't even with you ppl. Hahahahahaha

GI JOE would be the best. The cartoons, not the movies.

Anyway... GO STERN! WHEN'S THE ANNOUNCEMENT?!

2 weeks later
#31536 1 year ago
Quoted from John1210:

A game about a shark.... wow prepare to be underwhelmed. The fx version isn't even that good. The movie hardly shows the shark until the end... that's the point. Its the mystery and suspense of what you don't see. The most memorable part about the original is the score and that would get as boring AF after a while in a pinball game. All the Jaws sequels are so bad I couldn't even be bothered commenting on them.
Venom, James bond are so much better themes for pinball.

This post cannot be upvoted and celebrated enough!

Tell em! And please let them hear you!!!!

#31537 1 year ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

A game about a castle.
A game about Martians.
A game about Metallica.
A game about Godzilla.
All of these games could be underwhelming too if the designers only possessed your lack of imagination.

Your first 2 examples were unlicensed and could be whatever they wanted and ended up being classics.

Metallica is a rock pin and has a nice library of content.

Godzilla is a decades old franchise with multiple upon multiple iterations and shows.

Jaws.... Is a bout a shark. And a boat. And there is no room for expansion or imagination.

#32018 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I'm not sure why some people think Stern won't get the assets for BTTF. Doc and Marty have their likeness used all over the place with all their merchandise. Doc still attends BTTF conventions. There was the Telltale video game (MJF did original voice work in the final chapter). Doc was a part of the first BTTF pin. MJF said he regretted not being able to give permission for his likeness to be used in the 1st pin. Both Christopher lloyd and MJF love BTTF and are very proud to have been part of it.

Marty's (michael j fox) likeness wasn't even in the original bttf game. His face was the son of the designer or something.

It would be REALLY nice to get an original, never done before, theme like GI Joe or something else that isn't a rehash.

#32042 1 year ago
Quoted from benheck:

Again, if you can figure out a way to make a BTTF pin without the likeness of Doc or Marty let Stern know, I'm sure they'd be glad to do it! Otherwise IT AIN'T HAPPENING.
I'd like to see more pins based on animation. Someone mentioned GI Joe above, He-Man would also work. Or something left field like Duck Tales. Or if you're gonna work with the Rat swing big and do Lion King.

Gi Joe was me. I've been saying it for a while.

Old cartoon based GI Joe theme would be insanely cool and could be deep with as many toys, cannons, and figures as you could imagine.

#32582 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Let's be clear - the TS4CE price had nothing to do with inflation. It was 100% money grab and I hope it bites them in the rear. Unless they wake up and bring back the magic that once defined their brand, I'm done with them.

So you're mad that a company that deaigns the machine codes the game, fabricates the parts, and puts it all together and ships it to you (or to someone)....

You're mad that they want to get the most money, or market value as it should be called, instead of selling cheaper and letting flippers make money off of them?

You're mad at them for that? You hope making the most money and ending flipping bites them in the ass?

And you're mad at the company? Not the flippers that caused it.... But the company that makes said games that you love....

...Wow...

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#32718 1 year ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

I highly doubt Stern will attempt to duplicate the voices of the deceased actors. It’s more likely they would try to double Ralph Feinnes, the actor who currently plays “M.” Sound-alikes are rarely convincing - to my ear, anyway. Tom Hanks’s brother sounds only slightly like his brother in TS4.

Tom hanks' brother sounds almost exactly like him.

And if you are playing pinball and focusing on some voice actors voice vs enjoying the game... Then that's on you.

#32835 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I think you're just fooled by the bad playfield art and inserts that look like early 2000 sterns or SEGAs, i.e. BAD. I think the layout has real potential, and maybe the playfield art actually looks better in person. Reserving judgment for now.

The art really does look bad. I said earlier it looks like early 2000s art. I think you are dead on about that. It reminds me of Batman with the way the characters are laid out like that.

Very weird to have at like this after the things they have been doing.

Maybe they wanted it to have a retro theme?

I will wait to inspect closer with the official reveal.

#32837 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I really like the art vibe, brings me back. Also the amount of inserts has me it itching to see what the code offers. Layout and shots look really interesting. Excited to see some game play and sound.

This brings the count to... ONE person that likes the art so far. Hahaha

To each their own.

2 months later
#33979 1 year ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

You just made this all up out of thin air. Who knows about profit margins or node boards or home pin sales numbers? Only Stern knows. Might as well say you think Stern will sell more pins because of the price of rice in China.

He didn't make anything up.

There are different people buying different prices pins. Fact.

Home pins use less of everything, including node boards. Fact

Node boards were (maybe still are) a huge issue in production. Also fact.

And he was speculating about margins.

And how do you know he doesn't know? He didn't make anything up.

#33980 1 year ago

G.I. JOE

The old cartoon version.

3 weeks later
#34456 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Heh. I never saw the middle of the movie. I took my kids and one of their friends to see it. The 3D (which was neat) made my daughter very sick about 1/3 of the way in, so much that I had to take her home (where she promptly projectile vomited all over the place as soon as she stumbled into the master bathroom). After getting her settled and cleaning up the bathroom (parent fun), I made it back to see the end of the movie with the guy in the mech.
And I never watched it again to see the whole middle I missed.

Aw man that sucks.

We just rode the ride at Disney and it was bonkers! Kids loved it. My son is a huge fan.

We got tickets for next weekend at one of the largest true imax screens in the nation. And it's in 3D. Went to see the star wars movies there as well. Can't wait to see this movie in 3D especially after the ride at Disney!

#34458 1 year ago
Quoted from doublestack:

Have fun with the kids man! Thats what life is all about.

No doubt! After this week (they've both been home sick with the flu) it will be nice to get there next weekend!

Being huge imax 3D the price is the same as a normal screen. It's about an hour and a half away but it's also in the air and space museum so it's an entire day and experience!

#34459 1 year ago

I'm still.hoping that Stern gets the GI JOE license and goes all in on an original cartoon style pin!

The way sterns shoot I think would be best served on this theme. It could be amazing and there's loads of content!

Was anyone else a huge Joe's fan back in their childhood like I was?

2 weeks later
#34660 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I also have reason to believe someone has semi-recently talked to Hasbro about a license but no idea if it went anywhere

Hasbro = GI JOE

Or maybe He-Man.

But more likely (not really) and much better (definitely) would be GI JOE.

So GI JOE it is!

#34725 1 year ago

A lot of people have it backwards in here.

Rush is a trash fire. Shots are garbage. The feel is horrible. And the stupid double scoop don't even get started on that thing.

LZ isnt that great, but damn y'all. It's way better than Rush. Like, it's not even close. LZ is better in every aspect of pinball play. And that's saying something because LZ isn't really all that great.

Wait, did someone say GI JOE?!

1 week later
#34857 1 year ago

Just talked to Gary. He said the new GI JOE pin is coming along great. The assets are all there, it's loaded with mechs, and the art is phenomenal.

#34876 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

GNR LE poster art cabinet, with spinning record and slash hat. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Im so glad someone else has the same thought! And I could have guessed it would have been you my friend! Hahahaha.

2 weeks later
#35268 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

In this hobby the youth is certainly mid to late 30s
I’d love to see Stern do another Strange Things pin though as that hits all the right notes for a lot of the age ranges in this hobby.
A follow up/continuation pin would kinda be a first for Stern too, do another stranger things with seasons 3, 4 and 5. That way those with stranger things already will likely buy another for the complete series in pinball form and it gives Stern another crack at the licence keeping it fresh.

Maybe they already have the license. And were planning it after the original. High hopes. But man that'd be cool as hell. Stranger things part 1 and then part 2.

#35269 1 year ago

Seriously GI JOE would have it all. Not from the movies, but the cartoon.

All the characters. Years of material. The possibilities are so wide open yet already lined up for them.

It's nostalgic, it's not too old but not a new stupid cartoon (looking at you Pokemon, although anything can be a great pinball machine).

GI JOE. GO JOE. Because the more you know hahah

#35378 1 year ago
Quoted from PinSinner:

Stern should seek the rights from Naughty Dog (& maybe HBO) for The Last of Us.
It has had a huge surge in popularity with the new show.
[quoted image]

This would be 2 pins featuring the same lead actor! He's also The Mandalorian.

And not a stretch to think at all really. Altho I would be hugely disappointed with pretty much anything except....

GI JOE. A real American Hero!

#35448 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

Great game but not even Sterns best rock pin. Metallica then Iron Maiden.

You spelled iron maiden then Metallica backwards sir.

#35449 1 year ago
Quoted from CoachBacca:

Wow, Iron Maiden is the band I like the least out of the bands listed here but I would put it at the top, then Metallica, then AC/DC then rush as far as Stern games go though. TBH though I only have about 5 plays on rush.

That's all you need on rush. It's a very bad game. Buncha people love it because it's the only new pin from last year (not counting bond).

Move a long the highway to hell with a whole lotta love until you enter sandman. There's no reason for any Tom Sawyer in there.

4 months later
#37783 9 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

I suspect older hobbiests the % pinside users may be lower. But being in my late 30s, I get a hobby, i find the online community for it. I'm just glad it's not discord, as many things are these days.

So here's the schedule that stern themselves provided dealers. You rewrite it for them and show us how a cornerstone fits in before the move. I'd be interested to see that.
July 2023 - Godzilla Premium
July 2023 - AIQ Pro & Premium
July 2023 - FF Pro & Premium
Aug 2023 - JP Pro
Aug 2023 - STERN MOVES
Sep 2023 - Cornerstone - Venom

Stern said "cornerstone - venom" in their correspondence? Or you added that?

1 week later
#38438 9 months ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Couldn’t agree more. Stern has jumped the price shark. FOMO will be DOA with distributors holding the bag on all these NIB games. Prices on the secondary market are already cooling. When more people realize their proud LE they purchased for $13k plus tax and shipping is selling on the secondary market for a little over $10k plus, (what they should have been selling for, before Stern got into the scalping business): stick a fork in FOMO. The only half decent Stern value for money is the Pro. Pre/LEs are insanely high priced. Excited to see new games and now play them on location and this is coming from a person that purchased every LE up to FF. Stern can keep their games, because now for every 3 LEs purchased, you could have another LE from not too long ago. Would have been okay with even a $1,000 price increase over GZ, but $2500 is very greedy!

Foo fighters premium or le is worth the upgrade from pro. Pro is fun for sure. But the pre/le is way better and worth the upgrade.

However, the entire system is overpriced. So if any of them are, they all are.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
FlipMods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Fargo, ND
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
Bartlett, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ecw0930.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=Ecw0930 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.