Disney boy Seth Davis (resized).jpeg
Backinblack (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
birds (resized).png
NUWX.gif

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Coindork.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3860 4 years ago

If they want the home editions to work they should market them at places like CostCo, Target etc and time the release with the Christmas holiday.

#3943 4 years ago

I hope its a re-theme of Pabst Blue Ribbon into Colt 45 with Billy Dee Williams on the translite.
This is a way better use of Lando Calrissian than a Star Wars home version.

Unknown (resized).jpegUnknown (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#4476 4 years ago

Im pretty sure Robin Hood is public domain and can be done by anybody if they wanted to.

3 months later
#5875 4 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

A lower playfield wouldn’t be necessary to represent the Upside Down... in fact it would be much better to just have the GI change the lighting (say to an odd color) and have a change in the rules / scoring.

With the Stranger Things theme I think a layout like Bonzai Run with a second vertical play field in the head box would be awesome.
Similar to the track that’s the upper play field, only tunnels for the upside down.

2 months later
#6892 4 years ago

For those of you that missed that part of the 80s where you would go over to your buddies house and watch bootleg VHS copies of this and Pink Floyd’s The Wall while getting stoned, here is the trailer.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 week later
#7151 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Yes, 80+ year old Clint Eastwood is going to do call outs for pinball lol. Seems legit!

It's still more current than The Munsters.

2 months later
#7627 3 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Pinside sure is boring without any new pin titles being announced and the usual discussion and banter that typically ensues!

Go look at some of the restore threads.
Lots of really cool stuff happening there now that people have time on their hands.

1 week later
#7806 3 years ago

Maybe I’m old fashioned, but I really wouldn’t mind if someone did a Western themed pinball machine.
Been done quite a bit in past times, but I think I would be pretty cool for a modern pin if done right.

2 months later
#9125 3 years ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

So i've been coming into this thread and seeing a lot of Jaws talk. Of course, great, great film. I've been trying to think about how that theme would work...
So would it be similar to Jurassic Park, where you're navigating around an island, but instead, you're navigating across the ocean? Lots and lots of ocean. Looking for a shark. One shark. Or maybe different sea creatures, but then, it isn't really Jaws anymore.
But then I thought, well, I guess the story can take place in the town by the ocean. Maybe there's a mode where you fight the mayor over closing the beach? Or maybe a mode where you argue with your wife and if you hit enough shots and you win the mode, it says "OUT TO SEA!"
Maybe there's a mode where you hit shots and you can help Quint finish "Spanish Ladies" by helping him pound down those Narragansett beers.
...or maybe you play as the Shark and just eat people and other things for points.

Yeah, it’s a great film, but as far as script and plot there is not a lot to the storyline.

Other possibilities of modes. Mad mother Multi ball or repair the engine for double scoring. You could even have paddle back to shore wizard mode like the end of the movie.

The storyline is not very compelling for Pinball modes. I think people just want to see a shark eat balls.

7 months later
#15636 2 years ago

I have a buddy that operates an old Data East Back to the Future in his arcade.
He says that it performs extremely well with the casual patrons and that it way outperforms better playing pins with lesser known themes.
Casual player put money in things they immediately recognize like Star Wars etc.
Like it or not, the BTTF theme has serious brand recognition and is permanently embedded in pop culture.
If the rumor is indeed true, I believe this will be an incredible earner for people operating machines.

1 year later
#32739 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Asking out of curiosity here and let’s keep it as positive as possible.
But has anyone else who buys NIB (I’m not talking every new release but themes/games that shout out to them) had their excitement dampened a little due to the price increase and being a little priced out this release after such a long wait since the last game?
Prices here in the U.K. are rumoured to be f’in nuts! £14k+ an LE, £12k ($14,000) for a premium!

Set aside the price increase. You guys are at a big disadvantage at the moment with exchange rates. The Pound and the Euro have lost a lot of strength against the dollar in the last year.
Based on the fluctuation in exchange rates alone the pin is more that 10% more expensive.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser
Pinball Machine
$ 35.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life
Armor and blades
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
South Kingstown, RI
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
Decals
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution
Toppers
$ 26.50
$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Coindork.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=Coindork and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.