Disney boy Seth Davis (resized).jpeg
Backinblack (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
birds (resized).png
NUWX.gif

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BallPin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9403 3 years ago

So you guys won't have to wait long. Stern will make an announcement this Friday. Boom you heard it hear first.

#9417 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’m still hearing LZ is coming and sooner rather than later.
This kind of makes me doubt the Queen rumor as I can’t see them doing back to back music pins unless one is a re themed classic or a Kapow title.
I don’t doubt they will try to launch a music pin to coincide with JJP GNR.

JJP won't release GnR anytime soon, also Stern will make an announcement in two days so we will see if LZ is the next pin

#9441 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

9000+ posts on what the next Stern will be... Stern sure got us by the (pin)balls!!

Whole lotta love for Stern

#9457 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

So you guys won't have to wait long. Stern will make an announcement this Friday. Boom you heard it hear first.

Just so you guys know Kaneda is a fraud. I just found out about his Facebook page and he literally just copied my two inside scoops. This one which I posted 23 hours ago and he posted it 9 hours ago, as well as the GnRs news I gave on the other thread 23 hours ago and he just posted it 9 hours ago. I'm not him, but he obviously has no sources and is just copying me. Don't listen to that guy.

#9460 3 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Okay dude. You are?

I'm the guy that just broke the news that Stern is announcing a new pin this Friday and that JJP won't be releasing GnR next. I posted those two things 23 hours ago and Kaneda just posted it 9 hours ago as his own news. Too bad for him I won't post anymore inside scoops and he'll have to go back to making stuff up.

#9471 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

This! C'mon people

Nope, not him and next time he wants to take my news and post it on his facebook page he should at least give credit to where he heard it. Too much to ask for?

#9475 3 years ago

You're right, I don't normally care, but it rubs me the wrong way that he tries to make money off his podcasts, and to takes my leads, not give me credit, but take peoples money for repeating someone else's information. At the same time he's building up his reputation on my information to become more credible and again market himself and make money. It's not personal, I don't know the guy, just heard about him today when everyone referred to me as him, so I had to find out what this guy is all about. Just going forward, I hope if he uses information he reads on pinside, that he credits the source. I hear other podcasts refer to him when talking about a news piece he started, so he gets credited on other podcasts, it's not a new concept. I welcome guys like him to talk about pinball and discuss topics he heard himself or through forums like this. Discussion is great. By the way, I won't be one of those guys, I'm keeping all future information to myself, not worth having other people benefit off it, and also the feedback I got from the rest of the community was pretty harsh.

#9496 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

That is good. Keep your info to yourself. I am sure another person gave you the info anyway.
Kaneda called Queen 3 weeks ago.. Where were you then?
And I am not a fan of his either, I am not convinced he is good for the hobby BUT I must give him credit where credit is due.. He is calling it again. I am also really dissappointed in the behaviour of some of his non followers.

Nope I get my info straight from the source. Hence why its rock solid. Also I'm not talking about Queen, Queen is actually wrong. I don't know Kaneda, just saw his general stuff today, seems like he just throws a bunch of rumors from other people, and then makes predictions, not a big deal, no inside info. He's also quite a bad liar, he said he saw guns and roses pin, and then can't say anythign about it but general things everyone can guess, like, it has rock band mechs, more than one flipper and two playfields...LMAO! Seriously, people are buying into this guy? He also said he posted a photo, which is completely false, it would have been screen grabbed and posted on here. He's full of baloney. He only started posting and keeping posts up based on my information. He won't have much anymore, he'll have to resort to pulling things out of his ass again, he was trying to build his credibility on my info. If you watch him for pure entertainment, that's all you'll get. As far as inside info...nah...fake news!

#9532 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I would be very pleasantly suprised if we were getting a... BATEA?

Face the Music, that is all I have to say.

#9570 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Soo.. where are we at on that Stern announcement?

AVENGERS

#9571 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

"Is it just me or are there a lot of ‘new’ pinsiders talking with more authority over the last couple weeks than one might expect? Hmmmm."
Gotta keep the new guy in his place.

Sorry what did you say? Couldn't hear you over the new Stern announcement that NO ONE called but ME! Then Keneda copied it right after. I guess I'm not connected when I was the only one to say so. Gosh, I must of just pulled that out of my ass!

#9573 3 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

Judgement day is upon you, BallPin. By 5 pm PST you'll either be known as our new-Kaneda, or a fraud. There is no option between.
[quoted image]

Aren't both a fraud. I'd rather be known as the guy that won't give anymore inside information because you all treated me like shit!

#9583 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Are you still here?

Yah bud, I'm the reason everyone was expecting an announcement today. Why wouldn't I be here?

#9602 3 years ago

This didn't age well Kenada. There is a difference between "Prediction" and actual inside information.

Also love the timing. Right after you posted this, the announcement came out!

Glad you finally admitted you got it from me, when you thought it was wrong! LMAO! You keep missing bro! I'm sure you're pride will take this facebook post down, but I screenshoot it for the people. Crazy no one screen shot guns and roses playfield you so often lie about!

ken (resized).jpgken (resized).jpg
#9609 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Looks like Kaneda called it again! Stern is releasing an Avengers soon - according to Stern’s official Twitter, just like Kaneda predicted.

He didn't predict anything. He copied me. I posted it way before he said anything. It's on here. And he thought I was wrong so he finally admitted he got it from me to distance himself from it.

#9614 3 years ago

Someone well connected in the pinball world. Was going to be an asset to this site. Decided to post two tidbits of information as a starter. Decided on Tuesday to let you guys know Stern is announcing something on Friday. Basically as an introduction to give myself some validity as I'm new. But, quickly the community spoke, and based on the reactions and "warm" welcome, it seems like a place that doesn't appreciate exclusive, free, correct, news. So with that being said, I'll no longer post inside information and pretend like I don't know anything. I never posted here before, never really read the forums, just got a first hand experience how new people are treated and its toxic. So wish you all good luck!

2 months later
#10982 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

So LZ is next for sure?

Nope!

#11093 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

New Stern announcement Wednesday the 18th!

Don't get too excited.

#11127 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I hear this all the time but i went to pick my AIQ on Friday and got to play GNR. Its pretty as hell but 20min and im good. I have zero desire to play it again. My friends and i put hrs into AIQ and it was a blast for everyone. I agree JJP take the time to make nice sculpts etc but most of their games just dont vibe with my tastes for gameplay. Not trying to start a war with the JJP crowd. I just dont really want any themes i like to go to JJP as i clearly dont enjoy the design team there (yet).
(Full disclosure on the previous statement toward JJP that i still have never played WOZ.)

Different strokes for different folks. I played SE, and LE GnR. I can't wait until my LE comes in because I'm itching to play some more GnR. I played AIQ Pro, and I didn't dig it at all. It was set to free play at my barcade, and I played one game and a half. I wasn't feeling it. Went back to GnR and MAN what a difference. Fun is the key word. Only thing I liked about AIQ was the ball lock tower was cool. LE AIQ might differ a bit, but the Pro, dare I say...sucked. I felt like I was shooting at spinners the whole time. I think it was 4 or 5 spinners. Then a kintect ball to hit, and a spinning disc and finally two huge ramps. Nothing satisfying to shoot at, except the tower ball lock. No interest in playing that again. TMNT Pro was much better.

#11131 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Not trying to start a war with the JJP crowd.

I just find it funny there is a "JJP crowd" or "Stern crowd", loyalty to a brand and shitting on another brand is so confusing to me. Like I like cars, I prefer McLaren, but that doesn't mean I'll shit on Ferrari and Lamborghini and say McLaren can do no wrong. Just weird how people hitch themselves to sides and it's all or nothing. I think everyone likes pinball, that's why we are hear, but the "war" or arguments by lumping all machines as a brand is silly. I Love some Sterns, hates some Sterns, I love some JJPs, hate some JJPs, I love some CGC, dislike others. It's weird that "fan boys" are so passionate and not open minded up other pinball machines. I love Elvira, TMNT, Stranger Things, but I really dislike AIQ. I love Dialed In, GnR, but dislike Wonka. I prefer JJP machines but Stern prices! I don't know, I think we should be more open minded. It's cool you don't like GnR, I personally think it's the best LCD pinball machine I've ever played, but I get it if you don't like it. The theme is a band after all and that's why I won't play Iron Madian, not a fan of the band, but the machine I heard was great. Anyways, I don't even know why I responded to this, I just think this message and the open previous to this #11130 have herd mentality, and it's honestly quite comical to see it in this thread and other threads.

#11157 3 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Any chance BTTF, Godzilla or some other title could happen before LZ? I’m really Jonesing for a new pin and LZ ain’t it. I loved them in high school but not my thing now.

There is a really high chance that Stern's next pin won't be BTTF, Godzilla, or LZ.

#11167 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Star Wars The Pin as you said in your podcast does not count as a regular release. We are talking regular mass produced cornerstone releases.

I don't have a podcast. I'm not Kaneda, nor would I ever want to be, the guy has issues. BTW, I thought the Star Wars home comic pin was out a while ago. I swear I saw it last month somewhere. Either way, I'm talking about the next Stern pin, like full size pin, will not be BTTF or LZ. We shall see!

#11215 3 years ago

Over a week ago. I do like to drop subtle hints here and there for those that pay attention.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#11232 3 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

You did also run around posting everywhere that GNR wasn't the next release. How did that work out for you?
What's wrong JY64 you didn't like the fact I posted?

True, but if you listened carefully, I was mad they were floating the idea of GNR not being next, and I only posted that to light a fire under JJPs ass. Worked out great! GNR was JJPs next release. Makes my happy. If you read my posts, I wanted to be wrong lol! I don't care about being right or wrong. I have sources and I don't share it or post their information. My sources are 100% correct so far, they told me about AIQ, SW, TMNT, Stranger Things, etc. so I have an idea of what's going on behind the scenes. I actually don't care what you think of my track record, and I'll wear GNR being wrong proudly. Sometimes I like to chime in a drop hints, but I'll let you guys speculate...it's cute!

#11233 3 years ago

Whoops double post

#11272 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Whatever. No one's asking for your "Insider" info anyway. Stick to your podcast and save us the BS on this site. You were banned for a reason and hopefully Robin will ban your ass again.

Yikes, pretty cringe bro. I don't have a podcast, and to be honest, here is a mind blowing fact...I've never listened to any podcast, let it be pinball or anything else. I don't listen to podcasts, never have, and probably never will. You must have me confused for Kenada, which for the thousandth time, I am not him, nor would I want to be him. If you're calling me Kaneda as an insult, kudos, it worked! But seriously, we should be able to get along, after all we have a common ground, we both dislike Kaneda! Want to hold hands now? Also, I don't know much about Kenada's history or who he is. Not really interested in him, but I heard he crashed a women's pinball league, so saying I'm him is insulting, as that action alone is very ignorant and douchy. So if you're looking to insult me, or burn me, I ask that you go a little easier on me, maybe call me a douchebag, or jerk, but calling me Kaneda is just too much man, too much. You can make fun of me in anyway, but don't compare me to a person who disrespects women like that.

#11298 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I'd rather him be gone. He has his other outlets. Funny that he thinks a brand new account with all the same info, claiming Kaneda steals his info etc. It's so obvious.. I'm surprised the account has lasted this long. *Sigh*

(edit)

1 week later
#11418 3 years ago

Are you guys ready?????? It's coming!

#11426 3 years ago

Geez, I don't get a whole lotta love here, but I heard as early as tomorrow, but most likely Tuesday.

1 week later
#11635 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Not looking like a reveal this week either. ballpin - whats the word!?

No idea. My sources were saying something as soon as last week, so that didn't happen, so I don't know. I'm starting to think nothing till 2021, but that's a personal guess. I won't be hanging out with my sources until mid January or so, so I won't know anything unless someone texts me something, but its been pretty silent. Sorry. No news. I wonder if the machine I saw will be the next one...we shall see.

#11719 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

What machine is that?

No spoilers lol! But I thought for sure it would be released soon, so we will see...I will say the machine I saw was not Led Zeppelin, I would love to tell you. Yet i don't want to spoil it. I will say this, after seeing the machine, I thought releasing it around now would of been perfect timing.

#11731 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

If you want people to respect your info and predictions spit it out and say what you think is next? If your right then great you’ll gain some traction here if not then tough shit.
The two people that I listen to and are usually correct say it’s LZ but who really knows...

Gaining traction on pinside is like a dream come true! I imagine gathering around the campfire and telling my grandkids about how I gained traction on pinside, and they would instantly see me as some sort of God. Guess I should just spit out the info then, because the people that confine in me, don't matter...It's the pinside traction I live for. So the the next pin is called "Traction Control", where you have to navigate your ball through "tough shit".

#11735 3 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

I honestly think you have no idea what was or wasn’t on “the line”. I can tell you several solid sources have confirmed Zeppelin is the next release. If I’m wrong you got a day or two at most to prove me wrong.

Several solid sources were saying it was Led Zeppelin last release, I was the only one saying it wasn't...ended up being Star Wars...Hmmmm. I guess I really just don't know.

#11740 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Confine = confide
Yup, its Kaneda alright

Graysonsdad...go back up to post #11719, you forgot to downvote that one. Cheers!

#11742 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Did it rhyme with ... hack new da vuture?

Honestly, I would like to see Jersey Jack do that pin, or even AP. I'm not sure if Stern has BTTF in their plans, but if they do, they better do something amazing with it. That's one of my dream themes and I'd hate to see it butchered for a 2nd time.

#11752 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

I thought this was a forum to share information?
Not a kids game of I know and you don’t know - low rent!
If you have something to share great; if you don’t or can’t no need to tell us I know but you don’t. What value does that add to the conversation?

People I speak with have a NDA, so I wouldn't just spill the beans for internet clout. I did drop a hint to see if people pick it up. I'll revisit the hint when the pin is released! It's not an obvious hint btw.

#11794 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Makes disparaging joke about how he couldn’t care less about Pinside credibility then next post drops hint in a lame attempt to get Pinside credibility.

You thought I was joking? I live for the Pinside credibility it's huge, Big!

#12138 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Ok waiting to see your hint

When I said Stern's next title was going to be released soon (2 weeks ago), people said I was full of BS, and my response was "I don't get a whole lotta love here", which is an obvious Led Zeppelin song. I also posted I don't want to spoil it, it's not Led Zeppelin, meaning it is Led Zeppelin. Like I don't want to spoil it for you, Santa is Real. I also said now, (meaning before the year ends) would be good timing to release this machine as it's Zeppelin's 50th anniversary.

#12146 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:Claiming reverse psychology now

Ramble on

Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

You say a lot of things. Something has to stick. Stop being such an attention whore.

Sing my song

#12150 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

The Topper is a Zeppelin / that "floats / flies".

This is Stern...it's a plastic cut out with LEDs, and wouldn't be surprised if they pushed it to $1200 because it has some sort of song attached to it that will be unlocked in the game.

#12152 3 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Well, that is news!
Can only get a the song if you buy the topper.
Gotta squeeze those Zep fans

I totally made up the topper thing lol. But I wouldn't be surprised if they went that route.

#12193 3 years ago

I think everyone believes Led Zeppelin deserves to be more than a Star Wars/Heavy Metal re-skin..right? How do you feel about getting a huge license and then re-skinning?

#12266 3 years ago

I hope the hardcore LZ fans are happy with the pin. I'm a causal listener, and I'm not impressed with the layout and art, so it's a no for me, but can see the appeal for fans of the band. Congrats on getting a Led pin!! I feel a big miss was not using the Zeppelin blimp correctly. There was not a real creative use of the Zeppelin, it's just a sculpt sitting there, doing nothing. Should've been interactive in some way. I really hope Stern doesn't have BTTF, as its my dream theme, and if they shit on it like they did on Zeppelin, I'll be pissed. Some cool things they did with this pin was 3 completely different art packages, even though all 3 were low effort, entry level graphic design, maybe even high school kid could come up with that, but I applaud them for 3 completely different packages. Also like the pinstadium lights. I have to think they added that after the hot rails in GnR, but it's good to see Stern saw that implemented it. Wonder if GnR also influenced the 3 different art packages and maybe that's why we have a rushed design. I felt like the Icarus sculpt on a pogo stick was good idea, but they should of implemented another one to create balance, like they did with the gargoyles in Elvira. The pop up mechanism was nice....and then it reveals a spinner....a spinner. They could of done much more with that...even if the Zeppelin popped up and it was a spinning bash toy. Personally, I would put the "Old Hermit" as a toy that pops up from under the playfield and hit him like 5 times to light his lantern. John Bonhems drums should of been the pops instead of Icarus. Where the Zeppelin blimp was, I would put be the double neck guitar and find a way for the ball to travel between the two necks. Finally original psychedelic artwork would have been much better, or even commission the artist who did the mothership album to do the playfield artwork or cabinet. Stern did such a great job with Iron Madien, it's a shame that visually they dropped the ball on Led Zeppelin.

#12270 3 years ago
Quoted from StoneyCreek:

Is it true? Are you Kaneda?

I'm sure this question would have been better asked in a private message. But to be clear, no I am not. If you would like to speak with him, I'm sure there are other outlets where you can reach him, however, I don't think pinside is one of them.

#12306 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Hopefully it also stops his incessant pm's. He has been messaging me with rants even going so far as to invovle my family. Nice guy. Not Kaneda though.....right

Did you not call me an attention whore on this thread....and yet, feel the need to constantly post drama trying to fish me in and respond to it. You won, you fished me to respond to your ignorance on a Stern thread. Here it is, your obsession with me is very weird, I haven't responded to your constant slander, I don't even respond to you at all in forums, yet you keep holding a big sign saying look at me BallPin look at me, I'm making fun of you, please respond back. I don't get it, but if that's the adrenaline you seek, then carry on. Going forward, any other personal attacks towards me will fall on deaf ears, as I won't be able to read any of your insightful posts.

Edit:
Somehow you managed to add one more personal attack on your way out. Just so everyone knows what I'm dealing with.

Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 1.18.47 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-12-17 at 1.18.47 AM (resized).png
#12309 3 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

you don't know your pinball history - Stern did cabinet side illumination in SR's 2013 Star Trek LE, followed by Spooky's 2014 release of Americas most haunted, then pin stadiums. JJP expanded on it in GNR (way too much in my opinion - i don't want to be blinded while playing, but thats just me).

You are correct, I'm fairly new to the hobby. Thanks for the info!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 85.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 265.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
10,000 (Firm)
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods
Tools
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts
Hardware
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements
Pinball Machine
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 54.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BallPin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=BallPin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.