IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 80sMan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21545 2 years ago

Game looks cool, love the bridge & ramps, MechaGodzilla.. art isn't bad, dissapointed not Authentic to the original, doesn't match the period, trailer or the hype but OK, I'm a Zombie Yeti fan and love his work. Really blaring though which I don't understand and how it could get through to final critic and not be swapped out? The green Godzilla figure! That's gotta be the Fugliest thing I've ever seen! Nothing like the original or the art, not realisitic and kills the vibe if there was any. MechaGodzilla at least is a much better homage and looks great. Ok, so this & -not- coating the coin door? C'mon, looks like it was thrown on there and someone asked to saved costs? I mean, did they say the black matches the display? Nothng else is black, what were they looking at? Very excited and in for an Ultraman, Spooky definitely nailed the Japanese vibe better and I prefer the art too but if I do choose to own this in the future? First thing I'd do is change Godzilla out.. Just about ANY other Godzilla figure would look more realistic in the upper left.. and simply send the coin door off to the powder coater immediately! But annoying and chintzy that they didn't do this at the asking price.

9 months later
#27753 1 year ago

How about we get back on track here.. do any insiders have a good idea of what the very next Stern release will be without too much doubt? The JJP folks seem like they were spot on with TS'4'? just not envious at all.

#27756 1 year ago

Just imagine the mods.. everyone check their attic, quick! No 2 games will look alike!

Smurfs_Collection (resized).jpgSmurfs_Collection (resized).jpg
4 weeks later
#28540 1 year ago
Quoted from Zartan:

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this?! Completely out of left field but “Back To The Future!”
[quoted image]

I sure hope it’s a Delorean..

#28647 1 year ago

Smart of Stern to have Godzilla's there to play.

Super cool vinyl & comic book art, love it. Would love to see an Ozzy pin, the tracks may be the best suited for pinball ever.

Yes, must have the early tracks, Randy Rhoads. Oh no, here we go now..

#28655 1 year ago

The new album, art, video, photo's.. I have to say it's really, really well done. He's well over 70 and it looks, sounds better than 90% of the crap out there today.

#28685 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

“Rhoads? Where we’re going, we don’t need...Rhoads.”
BTTF it is!!!

Dream theme for me. I sure hope it's BTTF!

#28691 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

No new pin will be announced. Ozzy pin won’t happen anytime soon let alone this year. Venom, Bond, then Jaws. No BTTF either. Just my prediction.

You may be right. The only thing that wouldn’t surprise me is if it’s Venom, however, sometimes the titles that aren’t that popular or what many people are hoping for end up being the best games! so looking forward to it the same, especially after the TS4 release. Hope it’s unique.
The thing I want to know is if no BTTF, how did all the hype start and for so long? I still think there’s gotta be something brewing.

#28713 1 year ago

I still think it’s possible that ‘Jaws’ is code name for Venom jaws or BTTF Jaws 19.

2693A71F-FCA7-49A8-94CF-456B9A647C67 (resized).jpeg2693A71F-FCA7-49A8-94CF-456B9A647C67 (resized).jpegE469F08B-F2ED-4EA9-9501-0760C6045A90 (resized).jpegE469F08B-F2ED-4EA9-9501-0760C6045A90 (resized).jpeg
#28716 1 year ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Problem is JAWS was already used as the code name for Jurassic Park.

Hmmm.. just thinking how we didn’t hear about a Jaws the movie pin rumor until this year but BTTF all year last year so wondering if BTTF is still a go? Or could be they were thinking about it and just changed it to Jaws since it’s still a Spielberg movie license and a huge title.

#28719 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Venom
[quoted image]

Yes. Cobra Kai could definitely work. Looking forward to September 9th, season 5!

#29043 1 year ago

Voltron please. ThunderCats, Star Blazers would all be great.

One can only dream of Voltron. 5 lions collected to form a mechanical Voltron & multi-ball, the mech of all mechs.

Maybe Elwin & the same team who did Godzilla or Gomez could one day pull it off.

voltron-variant_voltron-defender-of-the-universe_feature (resized).jpgvoltron-variant_voltron-defender-of-the-universe_feature (resized).jpg
#29053 1 year ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Star Blazers ! I bought the entire series on DVD about 10 years ago. Great show. Hard to believe it’s from 1979.
I gave a few discs to by buddies son for Christmas. He is a huge Star Wars fan. Anyway a couple years later he was off to college. My buddy said that he didn’t take much with him but he took the Star Blazers dvds that you gave him! I asked him about it on a holiday break when he was home. He said his friends really liked it but had never heard of it before.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Really nice collection. Amazing anime. There was nothing quite like it available in the US at the time and and as a kid watching it then? It had just enough adult theme and an excellent story line that kept me coming back. I remember that it came on during the week very early in the morning before school, 1979, Exactly! Cool to pass it on to the kids & a new generation!

2 weeks later
#29703 1 year ago

BREAKING NEWS: Officials at The Pacific Nuclear Research Facility have denied the rumor that the case of missing plutonium was in fact stolen from their vault two weeks ago.

Quick.. someone with an Instagram account please ask Talia_lin if she still has that Plutonium under her GOTG in the pic!

#29850 1 year ago

BTTF! C’mon Stern, don’t be shy, give it up!! Get your backs up off the wall! BTTF! Give it up!!

#30048 1 year ago

But wait.. Jack DeadFlip What about the missing Plutonium? Is it there??
8D2D352E-A3B9-4FC1-A229-3D75B07D6CE9 (resized).png8D2D352E-A3B9-4FC1-A229-3D75B07D6CE9 (resized).png

1 week later
#31716 1 year ago

Obligatory for crujones4life

F14D572E-673B-4CDF-BA07-FA5EFB5EBFFE.gifF14D572E-673B-4CDF-BA07-FA5EFB5EBFFE.gif
#31734 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

My super secret inside guy says October

Quoted from KadeP:

My inside super secret sourcey guy says October

I’m not worried.. the date is October 21st. Precisely!

https://nationaltoday.com/back-to-the-future-day/

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 week later
#32772 1 year ago

Where was that posted? I think it's a fake.

#32777 1 year ago

Bummer.. was looking forward to it after the leaked pix too.

1 year later
#46342 16 days ago

Not sure if what I’d like to see as a Gen X’er could ever materialize? In that being a First Wave Alternative band having a pin?

The Cure pin anyone? Depeche Mode? There’s so much material to choose from.

A high energy pin could be made themed around advancing to 101 and 70,000 fans no doubt about it. Imagine Behind the Wheel? But Not Tonight? Black Celebration, etc.

And/Or a glowing black lit dreamy Cure pin would be environmental, dark & totally different modes. I’m thinking Fascination Street, In Between Days, The Forest, etc.

That’s moving it up a decade at least, right?

#46394 15 days ago

Bloodsport, yes. Kumite!

There would just have to be a mini Karate champ arcade game in it though like Tron for it to be complete.

#46403 15 days ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If we're going that road, The Smiths are fair game. Not sure i'd want either.

Just imagine the Pet Shop Boys. Not sure I’d want a Smiths or a Pet Shop Boys pin but a damn good music selection.

#46406 15 days ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

And a Dim Mak captive ball or drop target
[quoted image]

Yes.. and it would have to have Bolo Yeung. Most people don’t realize he’s still alive!

My vote for Callouts!

IMG_3490.gifIMG_3490.gif
#46407 15 days ago

Callouts would be fun if dubbed, like this!

#46413 15 days ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

Actually not sure about that, mortal Kombat tried to get van damme in their games for like 20+ years and it finally happened last year. Maybe he finally needed the money or they finally paid him what he wanted.
Also would love a Bloodsport pin.

When was the last time we had a martial arts pin? Like 1986? Black Belt?!

I think the support would be overwhelming!

#46419 15 days ago

Day 1! Would set it right next to Stranger Things.

But let’s stay on track..

#46423 15 days ago

I can’t take it.. you guys are gonna have me looking through the attic soon to find my throwing stars & nunchaku!

#46427 15 days ago

Only a Ninja can stop a Ninja..

#46430 14 days ago
Quoted from Ghostfist:

Oh man, I can barely link a quote let alone movie clips. I'll just have to live through you guys. Help me out with this one.
"Ninja Ninja Ninja...but where where where" Chuck freakin Norris in the OCTAGON.

#46432 14 days ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Maybe Stern will throw in a set of these cool kicks…if they make a kung fu pin.
[quoted image]

Would make a great topper!

#46454 14 days ago

All day it’s Bloodsport for pinball. JCVD punches the balls -and- gets the chicks..

IMG_3493.gifIMG_3493.gif
#46463 14 days ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

I’ve also seen BTTF. [quoted image]

Stern passing on BTTF2, biggest miss ever as the next Stern pin

#46468 14 days ago
Quoted from skink91:

Word is the constant harassment from crujones4life caused Stern to change their minds and they decided to never do it.

Where's crujones4life ? Cru I wanted BTTF2 from Stern just as much as you did! Sorry buddy, so disappointed

#46475 14 days ago
Quoted from finnflash:

We went from no one wanting a Pink Floyd game to overwhelming praise for a Kung fu game? I do not have my finger on the pulse of this community.

Tell me about it.. I went from listening to this the day before

To this!

#46486 14 days ago

If you visit the Abba thread, you just might end up wanting an Enemy Mine pin.

#46495 14 days ago
Quoted from Yarmuck:

You know this isn't from Bloodsport, right? It's Kickboxer.
LoL

Good catch! Another great one nevertheless.

IMG_3499.gifIMG_3499.gif
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 24.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 80sMan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=80sMan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.