Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,853 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 938.
#4701 4 years ago

SW is one of their best on software and tactics level. Take it from someone whou bought the game and not at all into star wars

But except for requests and some bill & ted rumours. It seems there is no obvious indications now on the next game(s)?

#4702 4 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

SW is one of their best on software and tactics level. Take it from someone whou bought the game and not at all into star wars
But except for requests and some bill & ted rumours. It seems there is no obvious indications now on the next game(s)?

Turtles?
Led Zeppelin?
James Bond?

These been mentioned a lot.

#4703 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Turtles?
Led Zeppelin?
James Bond?
These been mentioned a lot.

Zeppelin being a reskin is a bummer if true. I thought SR was working on it though?

#4704 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Zeppelin being a reskin is a bummer if true. I thought SR was working on it though?

What is it a reskin of Beatles?

#4705 4 years ago

Alledgedly QuickSilver...

#4706 4 years ago

No! Been waiting for a Led Zeppelin for ever!

#4707 4 years ago

I'm lucky to have both a SW pro and prem in the area to play. Love both. Great game and rule set! Another game that's a real challenge.

#4708 4 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

This.

#4709 4 years ago

DefLeppard!

C6554B96-BEF9-4A6F-9CFC-BF1FDBC346F4 (resized).jpegC6554B96-BEF9-4A6F-9CFC-BF1FDBC346F4 (resized).jpeg
#4710 4 years ago
#4711 4 years ago
#4712 4 years ago

The next pin is supposed to hit it out of the park for nostalgia buffs.....I can't see Stranger Things doing that for the whole pinball crowd. I also don't think Dirty Donny's art tease of Stranger Things has anything to do with a pinball machine.

Prove me wrong.

#4713 4 years ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

The next pin is supposed to hit it out of the park for nostalgia buffs.....I can't see Stranger Things doing that for the whole pinball crowd. I also don't think Dirty Donny's art tease of Stranger Things has anything to do with a pinball machine.
Prove me wrong.

I keep hearing TMNT.
Cowabunga!

#4714 4 years ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

The next pin is supposed to hit it out of the park

The tagline for every next release

#4715 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMagnet:

Van Halen with Diamond Dave callouts would be insane![quoted image]

any rock band pin should be possible to make great, as long as they don't use another jacky voice in it, too bad Iron Maiden and Aerosmith don't have any band member voices in them, dissapointed...

#4716 4 years ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

DefLeppard![quoted image]

With one arm mode?

#4717 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Animated? Yesplease. Live action Aladdin? Ugh, no thanks.

anything animated is better than the real thing, Spiderman VE looks way better, the new Star Wars looks way better, and on the new displays I rather see animations (Iron Maiden, Aerosmith, Deadpool) then the annoying video clips. Those alone made me not want to buy GOTG, Munsters, JP etc

#4718 4 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

With one arm mode?

Haha...yup! And put in a foot pedal to control a flipper during the Hysteria mode

#4719 4 years ago

Is the new Star Wars going to animate the LCD as well like on SMVE?

#4720 4 years ago

Hey, fairly new to pinball and I've been wondering, where do these 'rumors' come from? I feel like the rumors I've seen in my short time in the hobby have all essentially been fact, new Jurassic Park (well, Jurassic World was the rumor) and new Elvira were more or less official before they were actually announced, and I feel a similar acceptance of TMNT coming soon. Just wondering what the source is and where you guys see this news, as I only ever hear of stuff secondhand in these forums and never know the validity.

Would love Led Zeppelin though, one of few dad-rock bands I'm a big fan of and would go perfect next to my LOTR + Hobbit... That's why I'm asking, don't want to get my hopes too far up.

#4721 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Is the new Star Wars going to animate the LCD as well like on SMVE?

Everything on new SW is the same except cabinet art and PF art.

https://www.pinballnews.com/site/2019/10/07/stern-show-re-arted-star-wars/

#4722 4 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

where do these 'rumors' come from?

ferris (resized).pngferris (resized).png
#4723 4 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

[quoted image]

Hahahah that's why I ask. In all my other hobbies I immediately dismiss rumors, but the couple I've seen come true in pinball make me wonder where they're coming from, and if there's a way to tell if they (Led Zeppelin in particular) have any merit.

#4724 4 years ago

but the couple I've seen come true in pinball make me wonder where they're coming from

Agree, it's like the weather forecasters, they do actually get it correct SOME TIMES

#4725 4 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:Hahahah that's why I ask. In all my other hobbies I immediately dismiss rumors, but the couple I've seen come true in pinball make me wonder where they're coming from, and if there's a way to tell if they (Led Zeppelin in particular) have any merit.

Yeah, the rumors are wrong a lot, so take everything with a grain of salt. That being said the next pin is 100% TMNT, you can take that to the bank! (well, that's my guess at least)

#4726 4 years ago

Remind me why could it not be bttf

#4727 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Bttf or Jaws are must-haves for me, but Stern needs to get the QC stuff figured out before that happens.

77E50E3B-36AC-42B0-991C-DA225486389F.gif77E50E3B-36AC-42B0-991C-DA225486389F.gif
#4728 4 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

Yeah, the rumors are wrong a lot, so take everything with a grain of salt. That being said the next pin is 100% TMNT, you can take that to the bank! (well, that's my guess at least)

Can you name a few of those false rummers.

#4729 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

That kid from The Shining is probably the most famous false rummer.

redrum.gifredrum.gif
#4730 4 years ago

Hahahah that's why I ask. In all my other hobbies I immediately dismiss rumors, but the couple I've seen come true in pinball make me wonder where they're coming from, and if there's a way to tell if they (Led Zeppelin in particular) have any merit.

A Zeppelin pin would be amazing. There is a guy creating one on here which is awesome to see but I would guess a commercial one is a ways away.

#4731 4 years ago
Quoted from WoodpilePin:

A Zeppelin pin would be amazing. There is a guy creating one on here which is awesome to see but I would guess a commercial one is a ways away.

Yeah, but if it's another dud old Stern retheme like Beatles for crazy money again, I'd rather have no Zeppelin pin. Stern didn't come CLOSE to selling the 1,965 Beatles pins they wanted at those crazy markups. They made and sold about half the stated number. The Beatles STORE, which sells crazy stuff like $2,500 turntables sold ZERO Beatles pins from December to May/June when I lost interest in checking. Someone was having trouble moving a "super rare" "suggested" $25k Diamond one for $14k not that long ago. And the Golds are somewhere in the mid $6,000s NIB now. Dud. We don't need another game like that, and especially not wasting a Zeppelin license on it.

#4732 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That kid from The Shining is probably the most famous false rummer.[quoted image]

#4733 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Gary has made it very clear there will be no Bttf as it's done. Even standing in his office and someone asked again he got very annoyed and said LET IT GO ! Then he stormed off ...

#4734 4 years ago

Crazy considering he could do 3 pins of bttf and easily get collectors to spend 30k for all 3 movies. It’s never been done before and what better theme than bttf? Each play field modeled after a different era. A western pinball playfield would be great.

#4735 4 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Gary has made it very clear there will be no Bttf as it's done. Even standing in his office and someone asked again he got very annoyed and said LET IT GO ! Then he stormed off ...

Stern obviously has no problems updating themes. I dont trust a word out of Gary's mouth though. He loves money so anything can happen eventually. BTTF isn't happening....until someone tells Gary it is

#4736 4 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Probably because someone else beat them to the license.

#4737 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Probably because someone else beat them to the license.

Really I hadn’t heard anyone had gone for BTTF, go on......

#4738 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Really I hadn’t heard anyone had gone for BTTF, go on......

Deeproot?

#4739 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Well, apparently one false rumor is that the next pin is TMNT -- not sure who started that one . . .

#4740 4 years ago

Well, we know they have some 'big 80's desired license', but who knows which. I'm hoping that is the case.

#4741 4 years ago

TMNT is coming, but not next.

#4742 4 years ago

I think a “B sci fi movie” theme utilizing multiple titles like The Blob, Them, Attack of the 50 Ft. Woman, Forbidden Planet, would be cool.

#4743 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

TMNT is the final cornerstone this year. Next year's first cornerstone pin should ship in Jan and as to what that theme it is ??? Stern hinted it was an 80's theme.

80's theme's already done -> Star Wars, Ghostbusters, IJ, BTTF, Terminator and Transformers. Stern won't do horror themes like Friday 13, Nightmare on Elm, Halloween, Gremlins or Chuckie. This leaves possible themes after TMNT -> another BTTF, Die Hard, Blade Runner, Beetlejuice or James Bond. That pretty much is the whole universe from that decade, excluding ongoing rock band acts.

#4744 4 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

Well, apparently one false rumor is that the next pin is TMNT -- not sure who started that one . . .

Quoted from JodyG:

What JodyG said. TMNT is coming just the order is not 100% known. Almost every pin produced in the last 7 years was a rumor before it came out.

#4745 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

TMNT is the final cornerstone this year. Next year's first cornerstone pin should ship in Jan and as to what that theme it is ??? Stern hinted it was an 80's theme.
80's theme's already done -> Star Wars, Ghostbusters, IJ, BTTF. Stern won't do horror themes like Friday 13, Nightmare on Elm, Halloween, Gremlins or Chuckie. This leaves possible themes after TMNT -> another BTTF, Die Hard, Blade Runner, Beetlejuice or James Bond. That pretty much is the whole universe from that decade, excluding ongoing rock band acts.

Well, not the WHOLE universe...

bigtroubleinlittlechina_translite (resized).jpgbigtroubleinlittlechina_translite (resized).jpg
#4746 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

What JodyG said. TMNT is coming just the order is not 100% known. Almost every pin produced in the last 7 years was a rumor before it came out.

The real question , will Stern have green pinballs.

#4747 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Well, not the WHOLE universe...[quoted image]

Oh, man. I'd be in line for that one for sure! Doubt I need to worry too much about it but still...

#4748 4 years ago

80's theme's already done -> Star Wars, Ghostbusters, IJ, BTTF. Stern won't do horror themes like Friday 13, Nightmare on Elm, Halloween, Gremlins or Chuckie. This leaves possible themes after TMNT -> another BTTF, Die Hard, Blade Runner, Beetlejuice or James Bond. That pretty much is the whole universe from that decade, excluding ongoing rock band acts.

You forgot Goonies, it’s been rumored someone has this. Deeproot, Stern or Spooky. Spooky even had some obscure Goonies references in TNA.

#4749 4 years ago

So any idea if we’re getting another game in 2019? It seems like they have a lot going on right now.

Good to hear TMNT is coming! I can be patient just as long as it’s on it’s way!

#4750 4 years ago

Not arguing, just have to point out that Bond is over 55 years old and the 80s were NOT kind to him. I dont think anyone thinks of Bond as an 80s theme

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

There are 46,853 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/95?hl=mr_outlane and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.