7 of 9 (resized).jpg
WWDITS mockup.png
IMG_9649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3640.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
green godzilla 2~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 49,152 posts in this topic. You are on page 947 of 984.
#47301 81 days ago

This game must be made for this sound alone.

#47302 80 days ago
Quoted from Rat:

I accept the pro/prem model for those who want simpler and cheaper pinballs, personally I want full featured so would usually go for prem.
But if LEs had extra mechs and different rules and scoring to prem that would really annoy me as I would feel I was missing out with the prem and I would still not want to pay the extra big dollars for what would no doubt be a cheap mech.

Doesn't have to be a mech that that changes the rules or even the gameplay. Of course it's all very game dependent.

#47303 80 days ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Price increases for pro and premium?

If pro goes any higher than 7k just eliminate it from the product stack instead, will have less of a row over it that way.

#47304 80 days ago

I don’t know if this has been posted before, but this is a pretty good confirmation.

John wick

Insider connected app>locations near me> Stern factory arcade.
IMG_2166 (resized).pngIMG_2166 (resized).pngIMG_2167 (resized).pngIMG_2167 (resized).png

#47305 80 days ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

I don’t know if this has been posted before, but this is a pretty good confirmation.
Insider connected app>locations near me> Stern factory arcade.[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like someone didn't clean up after they were testing/playing the Pro. Great Find and it makes me more excited for the announcement.

I wish I could give you more than 1 upvote!!

#47306 80 days ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

John wick
[quoted image][quoted image]

Interesting
May be most useful feature of IC yet!

#47307 80 days ago

Nice find! Congrats to all who've been waiting for this one, will be an exiting reveal!

#47308 80 days ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

John wick

Nice!!!

Quoted from Whistles:

If pro goes any higher than 7k just eliminate it from the product stack instead, will have less of a row over it that way.

Price hikes for Pros have never been much - Maybe we see $100. Honestly they are easily still the best value in pinball period. For operators they earn as well!

#47309 80 days ago

John Wick didn't show up when I checked the Stern Factory 17 minutes after that was posted. Either Stern was VERY quick to fix, or there's a little trolling afoot.

Personally, I blame TreyBo69

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#47310 80 days ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

John Wick didn't show up when I checked the Stern Factory 17 minutes after that was posted. Either Stern was VERY quick to fix, or there's a little trolling afoot.
[quoted image]

Not saying this is what happened, but that would be easy to photoshop.

#47311 80 days ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

[quoted image]

No trolling at all, dude. It was there when I snapped the picture because I was looking for a close Star Wars to play Saturday

#47312 80 days ago
Quoted from ichuckle:

Or easy to manipulate using basic dev tools available in any modern web browser!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#47313 80 days ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

No trolling at all, dude. It was there when I snapped the picture because I was looking for a close Star Wars to play Saturday

Then you have impeccable timing and Stern is watching this thread like a hawk! Great catch

#47314 80 days ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

[quoted image]

Fake news

#47315 80 days ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

Then you have impeccable timing and Stern is watching this thread like a hawk! Great catch

It was there. I don’t troll there’s no benefit to it. I have no reason to lie about it because it would be easily disproved eventually.
I like to operate with a level of integrity so that nobody is disappointed and you know exactly what you’re gonna get from me.

#47316 80 days ago

Maybe the wiggles photoshopped it

#47317 80 days ago

I will personally vouch that Wmsfan-GAP would not photoshop that.

#47318 80 days ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

[quoted image]

I will say that I did see it just a few minutes after the initial post. It was definitely there. Wish I had got a screen grab of it.

#47319 80 days ago

The general consensus over the last few months is that Wick is next.

That just confirmed it.

#47320 80 days ago

I think you guys are all wrong. It's going to be Candy Crush theme'd game with all sorts of in-game purchases through IC.

#47321 80 days ago
Quoted from ichuckle:

lol you just won't believe until you see the physical machine. Have some faith man

#47322 80 days ago

Metallica - Master of Muppets
Miss piggy has been pignapped, and Kermit and the band go full thunderdome to get her back. Hear kermit and the gang sing all your favorite metallica songs

#47323 80 days ago

hasn't it been said many times before that Stern keeps their eyes on this forum, should be easy for them to block any insider activity for an unannounced machine, someone made a mistake and they quickly took it offline......

#47324 80 days ago

Wick - 5/7/24

https://twitter.com/sternpinball/status/1786425670416896190

#47326 80 days ago

now after the talk of the IC.....this pops up......yeah...there watching.

Can't wait!

#47327 80 days ago

Com'on price hike.......... "Wick pricing" = the sequel to "Bond Pricing"

#47328 80 days ago

New Stern release, regardless if I care about the theme.. is one of my favorite moments in this hobby. LFG!!!

#47329 80 days ago

Darn, I look like a fool now after I tried to backtrack on my previous statements

Note for idiots: It was then and is now sarcasm.

#47331 80 days ago

Who is excited about the theme? Good movie, nice energy, but how many people are like "I gotta see John Wick again!!!"?

Then again, how many of anybody is dying to see a modern movie over and over these days?

I'm sad Lance Reddick passed away = great actor. I hope they had him do call outs before he passed away. Wonderful voice.

#47332 80 days ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

Who is excited about the theme? Good movie, nice energy, but how many people are like "I gotta see John Wick again!!!"?
Then again, how many of anybody is dying to see a modern movie over and over these days?
I'm sad Lance Reddick passed away = great actor. I hope they had him do call outs before he passed away. Wonderful voice.

I am very excited and going to be getting an LE as soon as they are available to order. I know I am in the minority in this theme but it’s a franchise I love and just glad it’s being made

#47333 80 days ago
Quoted from JWP72:

lol you just won't believe until you see the physical machine. Have some faith man

Don't need the machine, just need to see a verified source

#47335 80 days ago

No potato cam pics....... I guess Stern learned how to guard against (photo) leaks.
The theme was revealed a year ago.

#47336 80 days ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

Com'on price hike.......... "Wick pricing" = the sequel to "Bond Pricing"

There is no price increase

#47337 80 days ago
Quoted from Tilt:

There is no price increase

Awwwwwwwww........ how about a price drop?

#47338 80 days ago
Quoted from VoodooPin:

I am very excited and going to be getting an LE as soon as they are available to order. I know I am in the minority in this theme but it’s a franchise I love and just glad it’s being made

Congrats on a dream theme. That has to be a great feeling!

#47339 80 days ago

Appreciate this a more current theme like Stranger Things. Hope it does well

#47340 80 days ago
Quoted from Vino:

Appreciate this a more current theme like Stranger Things. Hope it does well

It would be great Stern got the license for all 4 movies but I don't see it. Probably the first movie and that's it to save money...Well I shouldn't say save money when they are charging $7k - $13k for a pinball machine, more like a desire to generate more profit instead of value for customers.

#47341 80 days ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

It would be great Stern got the license for all 4 movies but I don't see it. Probably the first movie and that's it to save money...

People already mad about the generic car

#47342 80 days ago

Wick = AMAZING soundtrack!!!

#47343 80 days ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

The wick pro model is going to be a toyota carolla sport. Just to make everyone mad.

#47344 80 days ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

That feels justifiable, I have to admit my first thought was WTF when the showed the lame animated car. It doesn't affect my feeling on the pin but it does look pretty lame.

#47345 80 days ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

yep it’s supposed to be a 1969 Mach 1 silver and black. Even the automatic shifter in the video is represented incorrectly. Also, the wheels were magnum 500 style.
It is not a boss 429 because they were all equipped with a 4-speed and the car in the movie does not have any 429 badging.

https://www.hotcars.com/the-true-story-behind-john-wicks-mustang/

#47346 80 days ago

Would make a great action button!!

IMG_8832 (resized).jpegIMG_8832 (resized).jpeg
#47347 80 days ago
Quoted from Darscot:

That feels justifiable, I have to admit my first thought was WTF when the showed the lame animated car. It doesn't affect my feeling on the pin but it does look pretty lame.

I get it. They didn't pay for stairway to heaven, we shouldn't be surprised they didn't pay for the exact Car.

#47348 80 days ago

I was talking Pokemon 8 months ago when I heard they had the license but it wasn’t close to being soon so maybe they moved that up and got rid of Indiana jones.

#47349 80 days ago

Nevermind looks like wicks next

#47350 80 days ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

I get it. They didn't pay for stairway to heaven, we shouldn't be surprised they didn't pay for the exact Car.

I can't imagine it's a licensing issue, the license for a 3D model of a Mustang compared to the music rights to Stairway to Heaven are not comparable.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Franklin, WI
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Blandon, PA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

There are 49,152 posts in this topic. You are on page 947 of 984.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.