Severance (resized).JPG
We_were_on_a_break1-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif
maxresdefault (resized).jpeg
images (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1713427968712 (resized).jpg
Untitled (resized).jpg
images (1) (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 47,019 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 941.
#4601 4 years ago

Me...

A Lego pin would be cool. Everything could be made of legos. Lego Batman, Lego super hero’s, etc.

Dune would be cool.

I would like a Rush (the band) pin. I am one that would buy sight unseen. I don’t see how anyone could mess it up with all of their own music, videos and sound clips.

#4602 4 years ago

I’d like to see Slayer get a pin. I’d buy an SE if possible. That would be so broodal

#4603 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

For us Science Fiction readers, a Dune would be awesome! But I know it will never happen. [quoted image]

Dune the book - yes Stern do it!

Dune the movie - sux Do Not Do.

#4604 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Dune the movie - sux Do Not Do.

There were two Dune movies.

#4605 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

The first three letters of DUNE are.... DUN.... as in the JAWS John Williams theme song...

Duunnn dunnn... duuuunnnn duun... duuunnnnnnnn dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnn dunnnn. I hope it's JAWS For the 45th Anniversary which will be announced at CES in JAWSuary of 2020.

#4606 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Quoted from arcademojo:

Watch for the Joey Tribbiani Limited Edition model: "How You Dune?"

#4607 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Not till next year

#4608 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Not till next year

Semantics

Screenshot_20191002-130458_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191002-130458_Chrome (resized).jpg
#4609 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Me...
A Lego pin would be cool. Everything could be made of legos. Lego Batman, Lego super hero’s, etc.
Dune would be cool.
I would like a Rush (the band) pin. I am one that would buy sight unseen. I don’t see how anyone could mess it up with all of their own music, videos and sound clips.

Agree! I could see this happening and would almost definitely have to consider it if it happened. Awesome sentimental theme with endless opportunities for modes etc. Plus LEGO love to place their name on everything.

#4610 4 years ago

Dune?

Never heard of it

Bring on turtles

#4611 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Not till next year

Was counting the TV series as a movie.

#4612 4 years ago

John Wick...

1586102 (resized).jpg1586102 (resized).jpg
#4613 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

I remember actually enjoying the TV series... probably doesn't hold up though

#4614 4 years ago

that could make up for the fact we never got a Matrix pinball.

#4615 4 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

John Wick...[quoted image]

John Wick pinball would be an instant buy dream theme. I think John Wick would sell well because it's relevant attracting younger people also attracting older pinball players as they have seen it because it's a bloody action packed film.

#4616 4 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

John Wick...[quoted image]

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4617 4 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

John Wick pinball would be an instant buy dream theme. I think John Wick would sell well because it's relevant attracting younger people also attracting older pinball players as they have seen it because it's a bloody action packed film.

I’ve wanted to a John Wick pin for a while now would love to see that, would need to be the spiritual successor to Ironman in the sense the game would need to feel like it’s physically fighting you, magnets and drops midplayfield, divetors on the ramp with dual buttons like shadow for super fast combos - take my money!

#4618 4 years ago

Little custom voicework “someone please get this man a pinball!”

CEB61C68-F997-45DC-8C63-B0C8FD26DE5A.gifCEB61C68-F997-45DC-8C63-B0C8FD26DE5A.gif
#4619 4 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

that could make up for the fact we never got a Matrix pinball.

Considering there is a new Matrix movie coming out it could still happen...

#4620 4 years ago

matrix would be awesome. For me, John Wick no way. I hate those movies lol

#4621 4 years ago

Rambo (First Blood).

#4622 4 years ago
Quoted from valgalder:

Rambo (First Blood).

Now your talking!!

#4623 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

matrix would be awesome. For me, John Wick no way. I hate those movies lol

The funny thing is there is talk that John Wick is actually a scenario within the Matrix story..that they are connected...

#4624 4 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

The funny thing is there is talk that John Wick is actually a scenario within the Matrix story..that they are connected...

I dont buy that. But still doesnt change that I think the John Wick movies are just not good. The first was ok, but after that, had to turn it off.

#4625 4 years ago

It wont happen now with Elvira 3 coming out but I would have preferred another Tales from the Crypt.
Big spooky house with gargoyles? Check.
Cheesy horror clips? Check.
Overly campy host? Check.
There are just too many overlapping qualities to justify it now. Maybe a retheme 10yrs from now but I doubt it.

#4626 4 years ago

John Wick would make for one of the bloodiest and most dangerous pins ever made. Think I will like it a lot.

#4627 4 years ago

After seeing some recent interviews with Gary Stern don't be surprised if they come out with a comercial virtual pinball machine.

#4628 4 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

After seeing some recent interviews with Gary Stern don't be surprised if they come out with a comercial virtual pinball machine.

Maybe, but virtual pinball isn't pinball. It's a video game. Same with VR pinball. I have them all. Got bored with them. Good for learning table rules though.

#4629 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Maybe, but virtual pinball isn't pinball. It's a video game. Same with VR pinball. I have them all. Got bored with them real fast. Good for learning table rules though.

Agreed 100%...But seeing how much Gary loves them now..and the bar scene these days..Would be stupid not to make a commercial version for non pinball players..

#4630 4 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Agreed 100%...But seeing how much Gary loves them now..and the bar scene these days..Would be stupid not to make a commercial version for non regular pinball players..

#4631 4 years ago

But he apparently dropped The Stern Pinball Arcade because there hasn't been a table release since Ghost Busters. And that was a long time ago. But check this out! The Oculus Quest FX2 VR tables look awesome! Much higher resolution than on my Rift. And the Quest doesn't require a PC, so no wires at all.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=zlDKU0YFUMY
See also...

*** I almost shit myself playing the Jaws table when that shark jumped out of the water and grabbed the side of the pinball machine!!!

#4632 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

But he apparently dropped The Stern Pinball Arcade because there hasn't been a table release since Ghost Busters. And that was a long time ago. But check this out! The Oculus Quest FX2 VR tables look awesome! Much higher resolution than on my Rift. And the Quest doesn't require a PC, so no wires at all.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=zlDKU0YFUMY

Oculus = Facebook. No thanks. A Vive or nothing.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4633 4 years ago

OK then.

#4634 4 years ago

Spaceballs

#4635 4 years ago
B10DEDD2-0FE0-48FB-B80B-ECA67C14720E (resized).jpegB10DEDD2-0FE0-48FB-B80B-ECA67C14720E (resized).jpeg
#4636 4 years ago
285E481E-A9E5-4758-BAB3-8A31ABAF21DD (resized).jpeg285E481E-A9E5-4758-BAB3-8A31ABAF21DD (resized).jpegAE7CA50A-752E-4E47-83A3-288A201ABB46 (resized).jpegAE7CA50A-752E-4E47-83A3-288A201ABB46 (resized).jpeg
#4637 4 years ago

Well this is disappointing..This is the big December release?

#4638 4 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Well this is disappointing..This is the big December release?

No, it's the early October release....

#4639 4 years ago

A release each month?

#4640 4 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

A release each month?

Stern are flexing their production muscles I just hope they get their playfields sorted. Those SW comic versions look stunning.

#4642 4 years ago

They're vaulting star wars? What a complete waste. Although art does look much better

Sorry guys it's clear Tron is not happening

#4643 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

They're vaulting star wars? What a complete waste. Although art does look much better

I thought it‘s just a joke...noooooo

#4644 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

The problem with a Tron Vault might be less to do with Stern and more to do with Disney, I think Stern are well aware they could easily produce a Tron Vault and sell them at current NIB prices, it’s more likely not happened because Disney don't care all that much about TRON.

#4645 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

The problem with a Tron Vault might be less to do with Stern and more to do with Disney, I think Stern are well aware they could easily produce a Tron Vault and sell them at current NIB prices, it’s more likely not happened because Disney don't care all that much about TRON.

Why would they want to relicense a theme when they can just rewrap a turd in nice wrapping paper.

#4646 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I agree no question they're tied up due to Disney

#4647 4 years ago

Fans complain Star Wars art was bad.......::::
They make another run of Star Wars with new art......
Fans complain again.

#4648 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Those SW comic versions look stunning.

No. No they don’t. Blech.

#4649 4 years ago

I didn't know Data East was designing pinball cab art still...lol

#4650 4 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I didn't know Data East was designing pinball cab art still...lol

Ok, now THAT was good. Nice...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Rio Rancho, NM
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Led
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 28.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 47,019 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 941.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/93?hl=kciaccio and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.