23DC2D2F-A90E-4CA2-98A1-F19762374E3D (resized).jpeg
FDD39C64-5E43-4A2A-80EF-54E82F1F62E3 (resized).jpeg
Keanu (resized).jpg
IMG_5810.gif
IMG_2598.jpeg
IMG_3499.gif
4773938986d2cb575639d342fea6760e75620ad2 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,696 posts in this topic. You are on page 912 of 934.
#45551 45 days ago
Quoted from crujones4life:All good points...I still think Mario comes first. Call it a hunch.

It allready did.

So you can be right and being wrong at the same time.

#45552 45 days ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Any credible sources with good info? Asking before I grab another game soonish.

Credible sources?! Do you know where you are?

#45553 45 days ago
Quoted from Jaytech10:

Borg's last pin was Rush. So he should be next in the rotation. Probably Metallica but not a cornerstone. Pokémon with Jack is the next.

Borg 100% has a cornerstone coming in 2024.

#45554 44 days ago
Quoted from puristish:

Credible sources?! Do you know where you are?

In the most credible chat group in the history of internet credibility.

Richguyswhotelllies.com

#45555 44 days ago
Quoted from underlord:

In the most credible chat group in the history of internet credibility.
Richguyswhotelllies.com

Who you calling rich?!

#45556 44 days ago

Imagine the possibilities of a Mission Impossible in terms of theme integration and rule set. The amount of objectives(missions) and combined timed hurry ups really could be stellar. I have been advocating for a Mission Impossible for a decade now-but I do really think it would be a great theme and the main theme tune pairs really well with pinball. -Hoping someone at Stern recognizes the potential with Mission Impossible. Plus it would pair really well with the Bond machines.

MI art (resized).jpgMI art (resized).jpg

#45557 44 days ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Imagine the possibilities of a Mission Impossible in terms of theme integration and rule set. The amount of objectives(missions) and combined timed hurry ups really could be stellar. I have been advocating for a Mission Impossible for a decade now-but I do really think it would be a great theme and the main theme tune pairs really well with pinball. -Hoping someone at Stern recognizes the potential with Mission Impossible. Plus it would pair really well with Bond machines as well.

This is a theme I’d like to see though I’d rather see it with the original series rather than the movies. Haven’t watched any of the movies since they jumped the shark right away wanting us to believe Jim Phelps was a traitor. Incredible and unnecessary disrespect for Peter Graves and the franchise. I think I even walked out of the first movie.

And I presume full assets for the TV series would be far easier and cheaper to get.

#45558 44 days ago
Quoted from jfh:

This is a theme I’d like to see though I’d rather see it with the original series rather than the movies. Haven’t watched any of the movies since they jumped the shark right away wanting us to believe Jim Phelps was a traitor. Incredible and unnecessary disrespect for Peter Graves and the franchise. I think I even walked out of the first movie.

And I presume full assets for the TV series would be far easier and cheaper to get.

I just could never get into the Mission Impossible movies.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#45559 44 days ago

The Kraken fight would be the obvious Wizard mode. So much to do with this one....

#45560 44 days ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I just could never get into the Mission Impossible movies

The earlier ones in the series are the best(MI 3 is epic). The recent MI 7 is like beating a dead horse with rinse and repeat plot. I would be up for a classic Mission Impossible or even one not tied to a franchise-just make it a MI with generic characters and it would still be stellar. Just think how well it would look next to a James Bond machine-perfect pairing.

#45561 44 days ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Just think how well it would look next to a James Bond machine-perfect pairing.

Yes I want a Mission Impossible to go next to Bond and yes I want a King Kong to go next to Godzilla

Make it so (resized).jpgMake it so (resized).jpg
#45562 44 days ago

Ahhh, Mission Impossible, another franchise that has endured the test of time. You got the TV show, you got the movies (which are still being made going on almost 25 years now), tons of action and similar to Bond in theme. How can Stern go wrong?

I’d assume it’d be loosely based on the movies, mainly because I have not seen the TV show syndicated (no pun intended) on TV for a long long time now. Yes its likely available to stream somewhere, but the franchise is more recognizable attached to Tom Cruise these days.

Regardless, make MI happen Stern!

#45563 44 days ago

The guy whos still hurt over what happened to a fictional character, not even played by peter graves is why pinball populace is impossible to please.

#45564 44 days ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I have screen envy, lol, only IMAX here. Will be spectacular with that great sound as well.
Dune pin for me please, with Shai-Hulud gobbling up pinballs!

But what if the worm doesn’t eat the ball…

#45565 44 days ago
Quoted from mstang01:

But what if the worm doesn’t eat the ball…

if you flip without rhythm...

#45566 44 days ago
Quoted from JToeps:

if you flip without rhythm...

put the ball in the box.

what's in the box?

#45567 44 days ago
Quoted from evileye:

Ahhh, Mission Impossible, another franchise that has endured the test of time. You got the TV show, you got the movies (which are still being made going on almost 25 years now), tons of action and similar to Bond in theme. How can Stern go wrong?
I’d assume it’d be loosely based on the movies, mainly because I have not seen the TV show syndicated (no pun intended) on TV for a long long time now. Yes its likely available to stream somewhere, but the franchise is more recognizable attached to Tom Cruise these days.
Regardless, make MI happen Stern!

MI > JW anyday!!

#45568 44 days ago

Just do Top Gun !

#45569 43 days ago

Just do Tropic Thunder! Get some!

IMG_2131.jpegIMG_2131.jpeg
#45570 43 days ago

I feel King Kong has to be at some stage of development for Stern, Elwin for sure. It makes too much sense.

#45571 43 days ago
Quoted from ZombiePartie:

I feel King Kong has to be at some stage of development for Stern, Elwin for sure. It makes too much sense.

100%

#45572 43 days ago
Quoted from ZombiePartie:

It could easily be Sterns first major crossover game via IC and advance IC forward in new ways, connect your King Kong to Godzilla or your King Kong to a friends Godzilla over IC and battle each other on a special mode "Legends Collide/Godzilla vs Kong", like the challenge modes in games but utilising IC to make it more connected and interactive.

#45575 42 days ago

I don't get the Kong thing. I mean, I get the idea of a Kong next to a Godzilla but Kong is NOT Godzilla. There aren't nearly as many movies, they aren't good most of the time, Kong doesn't have a roster of popular monsters to fight, no alien plot, no excitement. Just a giant ape trying to get his girl and gtfo out New York. I don't see the gameplay appeal in Kong.

Also,.....Futurama plz

#45576 42 days ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I don't get the Kong thing. I mean, I get the idea of a Kong next to a Godzilla but Kong is NOT Godzilla. There aren't nearly as many movies, they aren't good most of the time, Kong doesn't have a roster of popular monsters to fight, no alien plot, no excitement. Just a giant ape trying to get his girl and gtfo out New York. I don't see the gameplay appeal in Kong.
Also,.....Futurama plz

Futurama is much needed...

#45577 42 days ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

... Just a giant ape trying to get his girl and gtfo out New York. I don't see the gameplay appeal in Kong.

Well he's had some movies recently & he's tusseling with Godzilla & stuff like that so maybe thats why? Not a huge fan myself.

#45578 42 days ago

King Kong? Eight-year-old me from 1976 says “You have my attention!”

IMG_2276.jpegIMG_2276.jpeg
#45579 42 days ago

For the next stern, I'd like to see them actually test the finished product before it goes out the door. Seems like every damn game has it's issues that users need to take to themselves to fix - latest proof is with Jaws. For $10,000 I expect better.

#45580 42 days ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

For the next stern, I'd like to see them actually test the finished product before it goes out the door. Seems like every damn game has it's issues that users need to take to themselves to fix - latest proof is with Jaws. For $10,000 I expect better.

Stern - if you need playtesters, call me.

#45581 42 days ago

F it ! A game based solely on HOCKEY FIGHTS!

IMG_4305.gifIMG_4305.gif
#45582 42 days ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

F it ! A game based solely on HOCKEY FIGHTS![quoted image]

drop target teeth that you knock out with a sliding puck bash toy

#45583 42 days ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

drop target teeth that you knock out with a sliding puck bash toy

I like the way you think!!

#45584 42 days ago

also a Zamboni that eats the ball

#45585 42 days ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

It had BETTER eat the damn ball. Missed opportunity if not, and I'm out!

#45586 42 days ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

It had BETTER eat the damn ball. Missed opportunity if not, and I'm out!

Ok that’s it ….

IMG_4309.gifIMG_4309.gif
#45587 42 days ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

…but on skates

IMG_2157.gifIMG_2157.gif
#45588 42 days ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

As long as the ball doesn’t get stuck behind the Zamboni

#45589 42 days ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Also,.....Futurama plz

Keep in mind Godzilla and kong are friends...for now

#45590 42 days ago
Quoted from zaki:

Keep in mind Godzilla and kong are friends...for now

frenemies

#45591 42 days ago

John Wick vs Jason Bourne vs Equalizer battle of the same exact characters.

#45592 42 days ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni2:

…but on skates
[quoted image]

"How is that not out of play?!?"
"Oh, jammer on jammer, trying to eat the baby"
*Chef's kiss*

#45593 42 days ago
Quoted from J85M:

It could easily be Sterns first major crossover game via IC and advance IC forward in new ways, connect your King Kong to Godzilla or your King Kong to a friends Godzilla over IC and battle each other on a special mode "Legends Collide/Godzilla vs Kong", like the challenge modes in games but utilising IC to make it more connected and interactive.

Did the thing Gomez said about bond cornerstone and bond 60th having some special cross game IC thing end up happening?

#45594 42 days ago

Knapp predicts John Wick as the next stern title, with the reveal at Midwest gaming show.

I've only seen parts of two of the films while falling asleep on a long plane ride. Can experts weigh in on what movie element we should expect (nay, demand) to ETB in a Wick pin?

#45595 42 days ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Knapp products John Wick as the next stern title, with the reveal at Midwest gaming convention.
I've only seen parts of two of the films while falling asleep on a long plane ride. Can film experts weigh in on what movie element we should expect (nay, demand) to ETB in a Wick pin?

I think it’s a good chance to brush off the Tron layout and techno vibe

#45596 42 days ago

March Madness to Insider Connect. Interesting to see this.

#45597 42 days ago

Knapp predicts John Wick as the next stern title, with the reveal at Midwest gaming show.
I've only seen parts of two of the films while falling asleep on a long plane ride. Can experts weigh in on what movie element we should expect (nay, demand) to ETB in a Wick pin?

The Continent Hotel better ETB. I swear to gawd!

#45598 42 days ago
Quoted from frankmac:

March Madness to Insider Connect. Interesting to see this.

This could be really interesting...maybe each machine in the example was playing "for" that school and so everyone racks up points on their IC to compete? Any IC content is good content.

#45599 42 days ago

John Wick better come " with a pencil "

#45600 42 days ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Goon!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

£ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 17.50
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Huntington Beach, CA
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 27.95
4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Balt, MD
$ 0.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

There are 46,696 posts in this topic. You are on page 912 of 934.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/912 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.