20240423_100723 (resized).jpg
Whoa (resized).jpg
51AE3C41-1E6E-417B-B0FC-EAF0D317F2BB.gif
vince-neil-is-upset (resized).jpg
Severance (resized).JPG
We_were_on_a_break1-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif
maxresdefault (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 47,061 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 942.
#4451 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Maybe if DR and Stern were on the same level. DR is vaporware, Stern could announce AIW tomorrow and would sell a shit ton without a worry in the world what DR might do 3 years from now. Anyways
Mad Max!!

Deeproot ? What is that?

#4452 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Deeproot ? What is that?

A wet dream.

#4453 4 years ago

5 Days of wet dreams.

#4454 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Maybe if DR and Stern were on the same level. DR is vaporware,

That we'll see...

Quoted from Roostking:

Stern could announce AIW tomorrow and would sell a shit ton

THat without a doubt!

Quoted from Roostking:

without a worry in the world what DR might do 3 years from now.[...]

Three years is a long time. I have no doubt that a JPop AIW in 3 years would sell better then the 3 year old AIW from Stern.
Any game would.

#4455 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

TMNT What would they do for a playfield?

I found an older post where I was talking to someone about some game ideas

Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I'm not going to pretend I remember all my tmnt info but If memory serves some good options....
Save April (if you played the data east you now hate me lol)
Build Donnies inventions.
Raphs Rage mode
Splinter multiball (maybe 4 ball mb as splinter trains the turtles)
Defeat Bebop and Rocksteady
Destroy mouzers to get to Baxter the fly
Defeat the Shredder mini wizard
Send Krang back to dimension x (technodrome wizard mode)
And yes, of course collect pizza.
The more I think about the theme, the more I'm realizing that it could be pretty similar to deadpool. Goofy butt kicking ninja and all. I'd rather play turtles for nostalgia but I've really warmed up to deadpool.

#4456 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I found an older post where I was talking to someone about some game ideas

Wow, you know your Turtles!

#4457 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I'm not going to pretend I remember all my tmnt info but If memory serves some good options....
Save April (if you played the data east you now hate me lol)
Build Donnies inventions.
Raphs Rage mode
Splinter multiball (maybe 4 ball mb as splinter trains the turtles)
Defeat Bebop and Rocksteady
Destroy mouzers to get to Baxter the fly
Defeat the Shredder mini wizard
Send Krang back to dimension x (technodrome wizard mode)
And yes, of course collect pizza.
The more I think about the theme, the more I'm realizing that it could be pretty similar to deadpool. Goofy butt kicking ninja and all. I'd rather play turtles for nostalgia but I've really warmed up to deadpool.

- Well ist has to be a "Out of the Sewers" Multiball. And THIS TIME make it a 4-Ball Multiball and they shoot out of the Sewer!!!
- Random Mouzer Pop-Up target's like Raven (Sniper) or Ghostbusters (scoleri Bros.), only less shitty.
- Eating Pizza is Extra Ball or you perfect that Deadpool Videogame idea and let it feed to a health meter.

If it's Brian Eddy maybe he'll do Mediaval Maqdness all over again and relpace the Castle with the Technodrome.

#4458 4 years ago

sk8ball with the WWE takedown of @vireland. Has he been back??

wrestling-gif-1[1].gifwrestling-gif-1[1].gif
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4459 4 years ago

Vireland makes the most essential Iron Maiden mod imo (the mode tree). Seeing white modes on location is weird to me. I actually forget they arent colour coded from stern. I think it should earn him a pass this time

Fireball loop is also fanatic

#4460 4 years ago

A sewer mech like the FBI mech on X files would work nicely with a subway system linking them all up. If TMNT is indeed next then it has to have a sewer/subway system seems a no brainier, left ramp from munsters also seems perfect as that looks like a sewer coming out the backboard.

#4461 4 years ago

Well, Kevin Smith is reviving a Maters of the Universe cartoon (Announced at Power-Con), which is supposed to be a direct continuation of the original series, so maybe my ultimate dream theme could happen!?!

Please Netflix and Kevin Smith...Don’t screw the pooch with this show!

#4462 4 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

Well, Kevin Smith is reviving a Maters of the Universe cartoon (Announced at Power-Con), which is supposed to be a direct continuation of the original series, so maybe my ultimate dream theme could happen!?!
Please Netflix and Kevin Smith...Don’t screw the pooch with this show!

I've read this,... but Kevin Smith and MotU "Anime"?!

I like it/ them all but I don't recall Kevin Smith beeing a japanese speaking action film director...

#4463 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

That we'll see...

THat without a doubt!

Three years is a long time. I have no doubt that a JPop AIW in 3 years would sell better then the 3 year old AIW from Stern.
Any game would.

Well yea, cause by the time DR has AIW ready for beta, Stern will have already released 12 games. You do understand that Stern and DR are nowhere near the same, right?

#4464 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Deeproot ? What is that?

Exactly. I think they post screen shots and stuff.

#4465 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Well yea, cause by the time DR has AIW ready for beta, Stern will have already released 12 games. You do understand that Stern and DR are nowhere near the same, right?

Stern has allready a lot more games released then 12 before AiW.
You may specify your time frame and explain what you are answering to here to make an argument.
I see none.

Stern has a working infrastructure, noone denies that.

What does that have to do with "deeproot having to cancel AiW because they announced it and therefore one sole guy on pinside thinks it would be a great idea for Stern to make one as well, wich will sell like hotcakes and smash DR"?
If Deeproot is as over confident as you they'll do 5 pinball machines at launch and every one is AiW from a different team, because that's just a brilliant idea according to you.

#4466 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Stern has allready a lot more games released then 12 before AiW.
You may specify your time frame and explain what you are answering to here to make an argument.
I see none.
Stern has a working infrastructure, noone denies that.
What does that have to do with "deeproot having to cancel AiW because they announced it and therefore one sole guy on pinside thinks it would be a great idea for Stern to make one as well, wich will sell like hotcakes and smash DR"?
If Deeproot is as over confident as you they'll do 5 pinball machines at launch and every one is AiW from a different team, because that's just a brilliant idea according to you.

Ok, here it is. Stern and DR could announce the same theme tomorrow. Who will sell more, faster and with product support? Dont answer, we all know...Which pin would be better? Who knows or cares, completely different timelines, which thus far hasn't affected POTVC JP, or soon Guns and roses.

1 week later
#4467 4 years ago

We need a Stranger Things pin...

#4468 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

We need a Stranger Things pin...

Swamp Thing is in Stranger Things now? Stupid fan trailers.

#4469 4 years ago

Stanger things would be awesome. Whatever that video is would not be.

#4470 4 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

Fiction. You have been saying this for 2 years now. Stern didn't force me to do anything on Maiden. The vari-target was removed because the ball kept getting stuck. The subway was removed because there was no longer a vari-target dumping into it. There is no ban on subways. Not sure where you come up with your facts but as the designer I have the real facts.

Thanks for clearing this up. I never got to play Archer, but followed it online. Never saw the vari-target hang up the ball, so never even considered that as being an issue. It's an under-used design element, and I loved how it was used in Archer, so very disappointed to see it gone on Maiden. Doesn't stop me from playing it excessively, but still...

On the subject of a tacit subway ban at Stern (not existing), it's VERY weird that Stern machines don't have subways, year after year. Some of the same B/W designers that used subways in their designs freely at B/W turn out machines at Stern without them, time and again. So you understand how this begins to look after DECADES of subway-free Stern pin designs when B/W almost never (never?) went even one year without them.

And actually, while you're here, can I send you one of the Spike Quiet plug n play fan kits to check out? I would LOVE for Stern to have Meanwell put these on at the factory to eliminate the terrible ~35dB noise of the fan that's in Stern Spike pins now. I would like nothing more than for Stern to put me out of business with these kits I never intended to sell in the first place (but have unexpectedly become massively popular). Meanwell says they would do it (install the quieter fan at their factory when making power supplies) for a high-volume customer like Stern, but it has to be initiated by Stern. If I send you a kit to try it out and you can see that it reduces the volume to almost nothing maybe that will help Stern make the move to a more customer and location-friendly fan in the power supplies? Anyway, if you want to try, PM me and I'll send you one or two right away.

#4471 4 years ago
Quoted from SheriffBarclay:

sk8ball with the WWE takedown of vireland. Has he been back??[quoted image]

I didn't even realize he replied until today. I had like 50-80 notifications a day for a while there and his reply notification was masked in that so I didn't know.

But yeah, back.

#4472 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Vireland makes the most essential Iron Maiden mod imo (the mode tree). Seeing white modes on location is weird to me. I actually forget they arent colour coded from stern. I think it should earn him a pass this time
Fireball loop is also fanatic

Thank you for the compliments, but I don't need a pass. My skin is suitably thick.

I'm just glad Keith came in and cleared up the vari-target removal reason.

#4473 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Stanger things would be awesome. Whatever that video is would not be.

Given the arcade atmosphere of the series, they must have thought of this.

Harry Potter & Stranger things would be lovely!

#4474 4 years ago

Robin Hood would make a good theme.

#4475 4 years ago
Quoted from guss:

Robin Hood would make a good theme.

I think American Pinball has that title.

#4476 4 years ago

Im pretty sure Robin Hood is public domain and can be done by anybody if they wanted to.

#4477 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Im pretty sure Robin Hood is public domain and can be done by anybody if they wanted to.

Yes, but usually you wouldn't do that theme if you know someone else has "the same" game coming out.

#4478 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Yes, but usually you wouldn't do that theme if you know someone else has "the same" game coming out.

Lol, here we go again. It depends on what pin manufacturers are doing the same theme.

#4479 4 years ago

Next Stern a Game of Thrones Pro Vault edition? Or they just doing another run?

0FA598CF-3464-47D6-9FA1-ABE0D683AB32 (resized).jpeg0FA598CF-3464-47D6-9FA1-ABE0D683AB32 (resized).jpeg
#4480 4 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

Next Stern a Game of Thrones Pro Vault edition? Or they just doing another run?[quoted image]

I heard it was just another small run. But then again, wasn’t the ST vault just another run also?

#4481 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Lol, here we go again. It depends on what pin manufacturers are doing the same theme.

Be gone!!!

#4482 4 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

Next Stern a Game of Thrones Pro Vault edition? Or they just doing another run?[quoted image]

They recently did.
100pcs. not really advertised...

Maybe it's that one?

#4483 4 years ago

Why, you keep not getting it lol.

#4484 4 years ago

Nobody has started a Tron Vault thread again. I'm shocked.

#4485 4 years ago

Ghostbusters Premium please! The new code will stir up some demand.

#4486 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Ghostbusters Premium please! The new code will stir up some demand.

Isn’t there already enough unsold stock out there? Still readily available here in the U.K.

#4487 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Isn’t there already enough unsold stock out there? Still readily available here in the U.K.

Hey do you have to have a license to play pinball in the UK?

#4488 4 years ago

I had a dream last night the next stern pin will be based on the new animated addams family moving coming out.

#4489 4 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

I had a dream last night the next stern pin will be based on the new animated addams family moving coming out.

What a nightmare. Are you ok now?

#4490 4 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

Did Thing have a hand in it?

#4491 4 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Hey do you have to have a license to play pinball in the UK?

I know you have to have a license to have a T.V and radio,A Pin is really both!!!

#4492 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

I know you have to have a license to have a T.V and radio,A Pin is really both!!!

Don't you need a license to walk outside?

#4493 4 years ago

I expect the next Stern title will be delayed.
Just like the JP2 games are right now.

#4494 4 years ago
Quoted from Rat:

Why? Clearcoat.

#4495 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Why? Clearcoat.

yes

#4496 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

As far as I remember it has been said that it's [Elvira 3] no regular release, BUT while there from my understanding is no Pro model (only if someone else engineers it) there can still be multiple Versions of the game. Like Batmann 66 or Beatles.

I still stick with that...

#4497 4 years ago

Better to delay then have more problems..

#4498 4 years ago

Found a leaked pic of the Elvira stern machine . Dont know if it's legit or Bs.

Screenshot_20190915-021548_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190915-021548_Facebook (resized).jpg
#4499 4 years ago

You are very late to the party ^^^

#4500 4 years ago
Quoted from Rat:

No games are being delayed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 54.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 47,061 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 942.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/90 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.