Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,879 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 938.
#4201 4 years ago

Pinburgh/ ReplayFX happen to be in less than 2 weeks... 10 bucks (in quarters) says that's when the next cornerstone gets unveiled...

Elwin, the Sharpes, Sexton, literally everyone from Stern and the competition scene are already gonna be there, show us that new pin!

#4202 4 years ago
Quoted from wlf_:

Pinburgh/ ReplayFX happen to be in less than 2 weeks... 10 bucks (in quarters) says that's when the next cornerstone gets unveiled...
Elwin, the Sharpes, Sexton, literally everyone from Stern and the competition scene are already gonna be there, show us that new pin!

What if they pulled a The Wizard (Fred Savage movie for non-millennials and Power Glove lovers). Make everyone compete on a brand new game in the final match!

It won't happen for obvious reasons, but that would be epic.

#4203 4 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

What if they pulled a The Wizard (Fred Savage movie for non-millennials and Power Glove lovers). Make everyone compete on a brand new game in the final match!
It won't happen for obvious reasons, but that would be epic.

As someone who has seen that movie no less than 30 times (no idea why, but I love it, and the Power Glove), I'd very much love that.

Though as someone playing the tournament, heck I'd still love it. I'll never make the finals. Be fun to see those folks sweat! Not fair though if it's Keith's game and he also makes the finals

Weird fun fact about Wizard, the female co-star girl is Jenny Lewis, who went on to a successful music career thats still going strong in the indie scene.

Californiiiiiiaaaa

#4204 4 years ago
Quoted from cletus:

In loserkid’s latest podcast, they interviewed Mr. Elwin. He says he’s been working for over a year on his latest title and expects it to be well received. Pretty sure it’s the next cornerstone and will probably hit in a week or so.
Iron Maiden is probably the best playing pin from anybody that’s come out in decades. Maybe, someday, it will get the Archer vault edition that it deserves.

Right but Elwin Could be designing a Kapow Title could he not?

Gomez did Batman 66

#4205 4 years ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

Right but Elwin Could be designing a Kapow Title could he not?
Gomez did Batman 66

I guess I don’t understand the whole Kapow Title thing. Why would the title of Elwin’s next game even matter? It will likely be a blast to play even if it is turd themed.

#4206 4 years ago
Quoted from cletus:

I guess I don’t understand the whole Kapow Title thing. Why would the title of Elwin’s next game even matter? It will likely be a blast to play even if it is turd themed.

Because if it is powder puff girls or cabbage patch kids I won't buy. Being totally honest...

#4207 4 years ago

Power puff girls would move though. That show has a following and from an animation stand point, the original series is on point.

#4208 4 years ago
Quoted from wlf_:

Jacob... I’ll take that bet (if you’re serious). I’ll be at Pinburgh and I see that you’re on the players list as well. We can settle up on Saturday or Sunday.

#4209 4 years ago

The 24th?

You'll notice on KME's Facebook page (and this has been pointed out by others) that on July 10th he posted a temporary profile photo of an actress in Total Recall. If you search YouTube for "Total Recall Head" you can find the very scene. The actress is in fact Ah'nuld in disguise and in the scene he/she says "Two weeks!" repeatedly. So, two weeks from July 10th is Wed, July 24th. When does Replay-FX begin? Thursday the 25th? Is KME telling us Stern will reveal the game on Tuesday, the 23rd, as Tuesday is their typical reveal day? I have heard more than a few people mention that Keith's new game is dropping shortly after Comic-Con, so the following Tuesday or Wednesday would make sense.

#4210 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Jacob... I’ll take that bet (if you’re serious). I’ll be at Pinburgh and I see that you’re on the players list as well. We can settle up on Saturday or Sunday.

Hahahahaha, you're on, totally! I'm probably wrong, but it's not the worst bet I've made (that honor goes to signing the papers of my former marriage) so we dont run afoul of any "rules," let's say it is for 10 dollar play money, but if the loser happens to "drop" 10 bucks at Replay and the winner happens to find said 10 bucks, so it goes!

#4211 4 years ago
Quoted from wlf_:

Hahahahaha, you're on, totally! I'm probably wrong, but it's not the worst bet I've made (that honor goes to signing the papers of my former marriage) so we dont run afoul of any "rules," let's say it is for 10 dollar play money, but if the loser happens to "drop" 10 bucks at Replay and the winner happens to find said 10 bucks, so it goes!

Sounds good. And I could definitely be wrong (as I usually am)... but I’m guessing it will be revealed BEFORE then. If you’re game, we can modify the bet so that if I’m right you owe me $10... if it’s revealed at Replay, I owe you $10... and if it’s after Replay we can consider it a push. And by revealed, I mean officially announced (not just the first show where it’s present).

BTW: I lost the former marriage bet as well... so our track record is even.

#4212 4 years ago
Quoted from cletus:

The reason is matters is because of the speculation of Corner stone game or not.

Stern has said they do only 3 Corner stone games a year.

Two of which are already released Munsters and BK3k.

They do 3 corner stones. a vault or Home, and a Kapow Title. So with Elvira already being for sure october'ish. I was questioning which title will be the KAPOW title. Elvira or Keiths

#4213 4 years ago

The Next Stern this week.

#4214 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

The Next Stern this week.

2 new games in 7 days, i quite like the new Stern strategy

#4215 4 years ago
Quoted from Ben1981:

2 new games in 7 days, i quite like the new Stern strategy

The Stern Hustle is real.

#4216 4 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

The 24th?
You'll notice on KME's Facebook page (and this has been pointed out by others) that on July 10th he posted a temporary profile photo of an actress in Total Recall. If you search YouTube for "Total Recall Head" you can find the very scene. The actress is in fact Ah'nuld in disguise and in the scene he/she says "Two weeks!" repeatedly. So, two weeks from July 10th is Wed, July 24th. When does Replay-FX begin? Thursday the 25th? Is KME telling us Stern will reveal the game on Tuesday, the 23rd, as Tuesday is their typical reveal day? I have heard more than a few people mention that Keith's new game is dropping shortly after Comic-Con, so the following Tuesday or Wednesday would make sense.

Probably trolling everyone and it just excited about replay fx but everyone here will assume it is a game release, then be mad a game didn’t release :/

#4217 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Sounds good. And I could definitely be wrong (as I usually am)... but I’m guessing it will be revealed BEFORE then. If you’re game, we can modify the bet so that if I’m right you owe me $10... if it’s revealed at Replay, I owe you $10... and if it’s after Replay we can consider it a push. And by revealed, I mean officially announced (not just the first show where it’s present).
BTW: I lost the former marriage bet as well... so our track record is even.

Sounds fair. Revealed after is a push. Ya, that was my realization too, you got a good chance of winning by it being announced in advanced for sure.

I guess it's a win-win if one of us loses, then at least theres been a new game announced!

#4218 4 years ago

The 24th?

Replay FX begins Thursday, August 1st, not July 25th.

#4219 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Probably trolling everyone and it just excited about replay fx but everyone here will assume it is a game release, then be mad a game didn’t release :/

i wouldn't bet against it! looking forward as i think it will be something carnivorous

#4220 4 years ago
Quoted from Ben1981:

i wouldn't bet against it! looking forward as i think it will be something carnivorous

Mother in law the pin?

#4221 4 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

Mother in law the pin?

omg that would be a homerun in my case

#4222 4 years ago
Quoted from Ben1981:

omg that would be a homerun in my case

Mine makes me want to run home too!
Stay strong brother!

#4223 4 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

Mine makes me want to run home too!
Stay strong brother!

Somewhere deep in the uncharted jungle ...

Headhunter A: “I really hate my mother-in-law.”
Headhunter B: “Then just eat the vegetables.”

#4224 4 years ago

Chernobyl?

#4225 4 years ago

Into season 2 of Stranger things and I have to say I really like it. I hope this pin comes to life soon. lots of great material to use here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzgFcKtHKme/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4226 4 years ago

From TWIP:

Countdown to Jurassic Park

For everyone that was expecting a cornerstone Stern game instead of the Home Edition, it is time to calm down and get hyped! (Editor’s Note: that oxymoron really makes no sense)
What do we know about this game, or what do we think we know at least? First, it is believed that it is a Keith Elwin design, it likely has at least one upper flipper, and has toys that change states. Based on the recent information we’ve been hearing, the game will be based on Jurassic Park, not Jurassic World. This was further supported by the Head2Head Pinball Podcast, which has a good track record of reporting correct information, sharing last week that it was Jurassic Park. Also worth noting, Keith Elwin changing his Facebook profile to a picture of his father playing the original Data East Jurassic Park.
When can we expect to see the game?? We’re hearing rumors that distributors will be shown the new machine on Tuesday this week. So when will it be revealed publicly? Stay tuned!!

#4227 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

From TWIP:
For everyone that was expecting a cornerstone Stern game instead of the Home Edition, it is time to calm down and get hyped! (Editor’s Note: that oxymoron really makes no sense)
What do we know about this game, or what do we think we know at least? First, it is believed that it is a Keith Elwin design, it likely has at least one upper flipper, and has toys that change states. Based on the recent information we’ve been hearing, the game will be based on Jurassic Park, not Jurassic World. This was further supported by the Head2Head Pinball Podcast, which has a good track record of reporting correct information, sharing last week that it was Jurassic Park. Also worth noting, Keith Elwin changing his Facebook profile to a picture of his father playing the original Data East Jurassic Park.
When can we expect to see the game?? We’re hearing rumors that distributors will be shown the new machine on Tuesday this week. So when will it be revealed publicly? Stay tuned!!

I'd say tomorrow.

The day Bill & Ted should be announced.

#4228 4 years ago

Saw the Lion King with my family this weekend and they showed a trailer for Maleficent 2. I forgot how much I liked the first one and thought the theme would have good pinball mojo with the dragon, maybe some horn ramps and Angelina!

MLFT pin (resized).jpgMLFT pin (resized).jpg
#4229 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Saw the Lion King with my family this weekend and they showed a trailer for Maleficent 2. I forgot how much I liked the first one and thought the theme would have good pinball mojo with the dragon, maybe some horn ramps and Angelina![quoted image]

I'm not familiar with the movie, but that green artwork is pretty sweet.

#4230 4 years ago

Is there anyone that can do a CGI mock up of a Stranger Things pin?

#4231 4 years ago
B6D35854-A9AD-4E77-8DE8-485192B95E82 (resized).jpegB6D35854-A9AD-4E77-8DE8-485192B95E82 (resized).jpeg
#4233 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

From TWIP:

Seriously - if it's Keith and JP, stern - here is my money. Just take it.

#4234 4 years ago

I hear it is going to be Top Gun. The JP thing is just rumors and diversion.

#4235 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

<snip>We’re hearing rumors that distributors will be shown the new machine on Tuesday this week. So when will it be revealed publicly? Stay tuned!!

Oh, no!

This is bad news.

Probably not a public reveal immediately after a distributors' briefing. Are we all waiting another week then?

Drat!

#4236 4 years ago

Oh, no!
This is bad news.
Probably not a public reveal immediately after a distributors' briefing. Are we all waiting another week then?
Drat!

That's not how it works. Distros will be putting up preorders as soon as they are briefed.

#4237 4 years ago

I hope my distro tells me. I’ve already sent him a message about ditching DP for JP if it’s true.

#4238 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

That's not how it works. Distros will be putting up preorders as soon as they are briefed.

Well, no-ish. They have a day or two or so to prepare the website and stuff.
Also that day is needed to leak the theme here. - Allready forgot the day before ComicCon the Star Wars Home Rumor showed up?

#4239 4 years ago

Hopefully today is a good day in pinball.

#4240 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Hopefully today is a good day in pinball.

Yes, but seeing that people get downvotes just for hoping for a license the other one wouldn't prefer, I think people deserve the worst turd imaginable.

(Yes, worse then Star Wars Home.)

Feel free to downviote me for that statement, I won't get mad.

I hope for the best and if that won't happen, I'll wait for the next time.

#4241 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

[quoted image]

No one would say Jurassic World (and it's absolutely terrible sequel), are better than Jurassic Park!

Fingers crossed for a Chris Pratt-free game above all else.

#4242 4 years ago

Hope they dont fumble it...Maybe Universal will be good to them.

#4243 4 years ago
Quoted from MonsieurCS:

No one would say Jurassic World (and it's absolutely terrible sequel), are better than Jurassic Park!

Seriously - i don't buy the argument of people complaining if it's JP. No one. Well at least no one dumb enough to say it publicly.

#4244 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Seriously - i don't buy the argument of people complaining if it's JP. No one. Well at least no one dumb enough to say it publicly.

Unless they are 18-25...Even that is a stretch. JP was about the “awe inspiring power of that place”. What do you remember about the “world”?

#4245 4 years ago

Word is once Ghostbusters code is complete, they are moving on to finish off code on Wheel Of Fortune for the 45th anniversary WoF vault coming out early in 2020.

#4246 4 years ago

Jurassic park
See the topic here:
Next Stern title is Jurassic Park "classic" > confirmed via MNpinball
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-cornerstone-stern-game-will-be-summer-release/page/5#post-5109654
Heres a picture by you know who

49c09ee9c4727f3485b585e378876543299e7bf7 (resized).jpg49c09ee9c4727f3485b585e378876543299e7bf7 (resized).jpg
#4247 4 years ago
Quoted from MonsieurCS:

No one is saying that, but that doesn't mean the two newer movies aren't fun.

#4248 4 years ago

Honestly? The game thread got deleted? - Announcement is maximum 2 days away...

#4249 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Honestly? The game thread got deleted? - Announcement is maximum 2 days away...

Should be HD photos soon..

#4250 4 years ago

TWIP just posted these pics on FB.

FB_IMG_1563904676474 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1563904676474 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1563904678933 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1563904678933 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1563904681284 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1563904681284 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1563904683487 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1563904683487 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1563904756507 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1563904756507 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 24.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

15,699 (OBO)
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 46,879 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/85?hl=monsieurcs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.