Pinbot. (resized).jpg
BOPB (resized).jpg
Bart (resized).jpg
lXhuw-g3oqgeyejevdmar3cwzxeskx (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
27qb1c (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 45,569 posts in this topic. You are on page 858 of 912.
#42851 86 days ago

Still looking for a Billy Mitchell themed pin...... it could be called High Score

eddie-plant-1555455-normal (resized).jpgeddie-plant-1555455-normal (resized).jpg
#42852 86 days ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Could be watching Fifth Element - BOF next game maybe??

Dream theme yes please.

#42853 86 days ago
Quoted from doc5md:

Snoop has to have a hidden Martha Stewart wizard mode of some sort!

I was gonna say Snoop has the biggest potential. Not only as a rap pin but as a character. I could see an FF style game with story that just somehow works because it's Snoop. With the music and Martha! But the weed connection. I don't think Stern has the...

#42854 86 days ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

I don't think Stern has the...

...Grow lights?

#42855 86 days ago

Could be watching Fifth Element - BOF next game maybe??

Was that the show with some special jewels and super hot chick with red hair? Flying cars?

I need to watch the whole thing if it is the movie I saw parts of.

#42856 86 days ago
Quoted from crujones4life:Hows about a Cobra Kai pin to coincide with the release of the 6th and final season? Pinball for guys who like pinball.

Best of Both Worlds:
IMG_6785 (resized).jpegIMG_6785 (resized).jpeg

#42857 86 days ago

Mario’s on Netflix now and stern has license so there you go.

#42858 86 days ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Was that the show with some special jewels and super hot chick with red hair? Flying cars?
I need to watch the whole thing if it is the movie I saw parts of.

The Fifth Element is 100% worthy of Pinball.

If assets can be acquired, Home Run !

Quick addition, Stern may have passed on such a winning theme to leave it on the table for Barrels of Fun.

Maybe not a bad thing as BoF knows how to get assets.

#42859 85 days ago
Quoted from RA77:

The Fifth Element is 100% worthy of Pinball.
If assets can be acquired, Home Run !
Quick addition, Stern may have passed on such a winning theme to leave it on the table for Barrels of Fun.
Maybe not a bad thing as BoF knows how to get assets.

I herd a rumor that barrels of fun has the fifth element license.

#42860 85 days ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

From the Flip N Out facebook page it says "Watching a movie that will become a pinball machine by the end of 2024." So either it means that if it is Jaws it wont be the next release or Stern has another movie franchise locked down.

It's like nobody has been paying attention...

BTTF
Dutch Pinball is making the game
Kapow brought the license
Christopher Franchi on art
Lior on sculpts

4773938986d2cb575639d342fea6760e75620ad2 (resized).png4773938986d2cb575639d342fea6760e75620ad2 (resized).pngFB_IMG_1653709080554 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1653709080554 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230616_212750_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230616_212750_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230616_212811_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230616_212811_Instagram (resized).jpg
#42861 85 days ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

BTTF
Lior on sculpts
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Rock and roll!

CFCAFE97-C4BC-43EE-8087-9AA4B897FB10.gifCFCAFE97-C4BC-43EE-8087-9AA4B897FB10.gif
#42862 85 days ago

Just got a sneak-peek to the Jaws Translite…looks like the pin will have a slight music undertone…

IMG_0166 (resized).jpegIMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
#42863 85 days ago

Any idea of when a teaser may drop for the next pin?

#42864 85 days ago
Quoted from pldubya43:

Any idea of when a teaser may drop for the next pin?

IMG_8952 (resized).pngIMG_8952 (resized).png
#42865 85 days ago
Quoted from skink91:

[quoted image]

Whoa...whoa, WHOA. I was not prepared for THAT giant anatomy photoshop.

#42866 85 days ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

I herd a rumor that barrels of fun has the fifth element license.

Seriously would love a Fifth Element pin

Quoted from BlackBelt:

Just got a sneak-peek to the Jaws Translite…looks like the pin will have a slight music undertone…
[quoted image]

"Jumpin Jellyfish"

#42867 85 days ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Try to avoid running into gangs by completing objectives as you move through NYC, trying to keep the warriors gang together while trying get to Coney but if you fail, you run into a gang. And your gang can get separated various ways. Each gang fight involves a soundtrack song and multiball... You get 1 ball per warrior. complete multiball objectives to defeat the gang, add warriors, and stay alive to keep the warriors together All while the DJ call outs navigates you like the movie.. segments on your journey within the city has mini game modes, where you play to collect weapons for your next fight and reunite with missing warriors for the next gang fight. Mystery spots weapons, random modes start add a warriors to the team (virtual locks for next for multiball), etc. Plenty of fun and surprises with this pin.
If you start the game with your warriors at, say 5x each, and you have to protect each of your members to maintain that while trying to get to home turf. Battle encounters where you don't make shots for a particular Warrior's hurryups as they fight reduces their multipliers until they hit 0 for the remainder of the game (you have 1x minimum as the player). So, you could make encounters when you run into other gangs or police or whatever. In a battle, melee is expressed as a series of hurryups. Each hurryup is a warrior member vs enemy encounter, so you can have multiple going at once in a gang encounter. So when you encounter the furies, for example, the warrior hurryup series you finish first, protects that warrior member, preserving their multiplier. If you take too long, their multiplier can get beaten down, and it's persistent, so that's bad. Could be pretty cool. So many possibilities with the license.

I’m gunna stick that bat up ur …. & turn you into a popsicle; fkn whimps. Would be instant buy and my first stern; yep ide cave in after all these years if this theme was done

#42868 85 days ago

BTTF
Lior on sculpts
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Never thought or said it was BTTF. There are other movies from the 80s that would make a great pin. I think The Goonies, ET, Caddyshack would be great contenders

#42869 85 days ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

Never thought or said it was BTTF. There are other movies from the 80s that would make a great pin. I think The Goonies, ET, Caddyshack would be great contenders

My response was more to all of the responses to your post. He was watching BTTF.

#42870 85 days ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

I concur...all good choices.

#42871 85 days ago
Quoted from beltking:

Mario’s on Netflix now and stern has license so there you go.

I know Nintendo is very protective over the Mario franchise. I do agree that Stern would do a great job and that pin would sell like crazy. It also would open the door for a newer and younger generation to love the silver ball

#42872 85 days ago

Man I would buy a new Mario pin so damn hard. I'd buy the shit outta that pin. I'd buy 2 of 'em...etc

#42873 85 days ago

You are starting to sound like a pinball slut. It's not just about bttf you are after a bunch of them

#42874 85 days ago

Man I would buy a new Mario pin so damn hard. I'd buy the shit outta that pin. I'd buy 2 of 'em...etc

If Elwin was on a Mario pin. That pin would easily outsell Godzilla. It would be a nightmare trying to find a NIB.

#42875 85 days ago
Quoted from ripit:

You are starting to sound like a pinball slut. It's not just about bttf you are after a bunch of them

We are all pinball sluts here. Fooling yourself if you deny it

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#42876 85 days ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

If Elwin was on a Mario pin. That pin would easily outsell Godzilla. It would be a nightmare trying to find a NIB.

I'd sell a kidney for that

#42877 85 days ago
Quoted from JimB:

Best of Both Worlds:
[quoted image]

If Stern really wants to hurt my bank account, they'd make back to back games of Van Halen and The Fifth Element. SUPER GREEN!

IMG_20201006_0001 (resized).jpgIMG_20201006_0001 (resized).jpgIMG_20201006_0002 (resized).jpgIMG_20201006_0002 (resized).jpg
#42878 85 days ago
RR must be green (resized).jpgRR must be green (resized).jpg
#42879 85 days ago

The GOONIES OR BEETLE JUICE would absolutely be great if they turned someone loose on them. So many call outs and the mechs are endless.

#42880 85 days ago
Quoted from ripit:

BTTF is coming! Now I can spend a little time focusing on other games to bring to fruition. To speak/will into existence. Y'all are welcome for BTTF btw...

Also, don't hate...CELEBRATE!

#42881 85 days ago

BTTF is coming! Now I can spend a little time focusing on other games to bring to fruition. To speak/will into existence. Y'all are welcome for BTTF btw...
Also, don't hate...CELEBRATE!

Speaking into existence hasn't worked for TRON vault yet, but I’m still hoping. If you want to throw some of your magic in TRON it would be fine with me.

#42882 85 days ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

They didn't "make" it. Like The Matrix, they ADAPTED it from someone else's work, in that case a DC comic series. They didn't direct it. But at least with V, it was done legally.
Matrix 2 and 3 were all theirs for both writing AND directing, and they were terrible.
Again, they have ZERO skill writing original material. They can only work in other's plagrounds.
As directors, however, they generally have undeniable skill with a great eye.

I can't believe no one has heaped praise on their finest achievement next to The Matrix: Speed Racer.

It'll never happen, but I'd love to see a pin based on the original cartoon.

#42883 85 days ago
Quoted from BRW84:

I can't believe no one has heaped praise on their finest achievement next to The Matrix: Speed Racer.

I think visually it had some cool ideas and good direction, but everything else about it was entertainment tofu dreg.

Quoted from BRW84:

It'll never happen, but I'd love to see a pin based on the original cartoon.

There's not a lot of chances for anime pins (none?), so while I have nostalgia for Speed Racer, I'd rather see that pin slot go to a better anime.

#42884 85 days ago
Quoted from big-c66:

The GOONIES OR BEETLE JUICE would absolutely be great if they turned someone loose on them. So many call outs and the mechs are endless.

Beetleguese Beetleguese Beetleguese!!

#42885 85 days ago
Quoted from RTR:

Violent femmes!

Why can’t I get just one f,u k

#42886 85 days ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

There's not a lot of chances for anime pins (none?), so while I have nostalgia for Speed Racer, I'd rather see that pin slot go to a better anime.

Shame there isn't one.

#42887 85 days ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Beetleguese Beetleguese Beetleguese!!

I’d bet this is the next Elvira

#42888 85 days ago

No kidding. How can they still sell her.

#42889 84 days ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

Still looking for a Billy Mitchell themed pin...... it could be called High Score [quoted image]

Love that movie, feel it should be called "Fire Blaster" with Martha and Serena multiball......

#42890 84 days ago

Wonder when Stern will release the title of their next game? Since Spooky just beat them to tease their next games of Looney Tunes and Texas Chainsaw Massacre

#42891 84 days ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

I know Nintendo is very protective over the Mario franchise. I do agree that Stern would do a great job and that pin would sell like crazy. It also would open the door for a newer and younger generation to love the silver ball

Knapp Arcade is saying Pokemon is coming in 2024. Plus Nintendo is loosening their grip on Mario. They let Illumination do a movie, and since then Mario branded toys are more prevalent than ever. With Nintendo also making movie moves with Zelda, and other ventures, I can totally see now being the window for Mario.

#42892 84 days ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

Wonder when Stern will release the title of their next game? Since Spooky just beat them to tease their next games of Looney Tunes and Texas Chainsaw Massacre

I don't think stern cares about getting "beat" on a release by anyone. They kind of own the market right now.

#42893 84 days ago
Quoted from doublestack:

I don't think stern cares about getting "beat" on a release by anyone. They kind of own the market right now.

I'll ad to this by saying: Stern certainly isn't worried about TCM and LT from Spooky. Look how well Halloween/Ultraman went over. I love Spookys enthusiasm, support, and value for the money, but for me, personally (don't roast me), their shot geometry just feels odd more often than not. Stern is definitely dominating the market right now, and they're just scratching the surface on what Insider Connected can achieve. I'm not a "pokemon" guy, but Pokémon tied in with IC properly ....... come on...... that's a money train for operators and huge sales for Stern. Stern is smart to let Spooky reveal first.

#42894 84 days ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I'll ad to this by saying: Stern certainly isn't worried about TCM and LT from Spooky. Look how well Halloween/Ultraman went over. I love Spookys enthusiasm, support, and value for the money, but for me, personally (don't roast me), their shot geometry just feels odd more often than not. Stern is definitely dominating the market right now, and they're just scratching the surface on what Insider Connected can achieve. I'm not a "pokemon" guy, but Pokémon tied in with IC properly ....... come on...... that's a money train for operators and huge sales for Stern. Stern is smart to let Spooky reveal first.

Totally agree on shot geometry with Spooky games. Rick and Morty was a total clunk-fest.

#42895 84 days ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Totally agree on shot geometry with Spooky games. Rick and Morty was a total clunk-fest.

Call me a Stern homer. Local bar has Halloween and Scooby and I just cannot get into them.

#42896 84 days ago

Is that what that is on those Spooky games? Love me some Rick and Morty and Halloween as themes, but every game I've played from them has just felt stiff. Especially Scooby. Wouldn't mind buying a Spooky down the road but even my wife picked up on it on her own and often replies with "Why not just buy another Stern or Williams(she wants a TNG)."

I've noticed some Sterns seem to shoot way different even within the brand. Elvira for example just feels way different in a good way, and AIQ feels terrible. Thought it was maybe rubbers and age taking its toll on the game. Whenever my local spot gets a new Stern it just feels right even if I don't dig the layout. Can't say the same about Spooky sadly...

#42897 84 days ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Spooky will take 10 million dollars plus off the table next week, so this has to worry Stern, as collectors do not have bottomless pockets right now.

I am kind of expecting a Jaws teaser next Tuesday, just to pause those Spooky sales.

#42898 84 days ago

Spooky will take 10 million dollars plus off the table next week, so this has to worry Stern, as collectors do not have bottomless pockets right now.
I am kind of expecting a Jaws teaser next Tuesday, just to pause those Spooky sales.

Probably not.

#42899 84 days ago

I'm really surprised Spooky decided to go with the two theme / same layout strategy again. They released HW and UM with barely beta code. And now they're doubling down by saying TCM and LT will have completely different code and rules. They rushed HW/UM out the door to beat Godzilla and looks like they're doing it again to beat Jaws. Seems like a bad idea imo.

#42900 84 days ago
Quoted from doublestack:

exactly we all know Stern is at the top of their field. Just was wondering when they would make their announcement. I think we all would love to see what their next title will be since its around that time and they can start shipping in Q1 2024

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods
Shooter rods
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution
Pinball Machine
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
Led
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 959.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
Sparta, NJ
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Erie, CO
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods
Plastics
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 86.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People
Toys/Add-ons
There are 45,569 posts in this topic. You are on page 858 of 912.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/858 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.