Screenshot_20240423_152310_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
IMG_2020 (resized).jpeg
20240423_100836 (resized).jpg
20240423_100825 (resized).jpg
20240423_100718 (resized).jpg
20240423_100723 (resized).jpg
Whoa (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 47,082 posts in this topic. You are on page 744 of 942.
#37151 11 months ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

I am confused, what does BTTF stand for?

Don't be confused, it's missing a 'F'.. BTTFF.. Back To The Future Forever

#37152 11 months ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

Haha! Dwight, my dude! We know nobody codes moments into games like you do. I cannot wait to see what you come up with! Hopefully not much longer!

Screenshot_20220123-220156_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220123-220156_Instagram (resized).jpg
#37153 11 months ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

Big Tantalizing Tatas Forever.

IMG_4224 (resized).jpegIMG_4224 (resized).jpeg
#37154 11 months ago

Joe Kaminkow States that Jersey Jack Pinball has the Harry Potter License
https://www.knapparcade.org/post/joe-kaminkow-states-that-jersey-jack-pinball-has-the-happy-potter-license

#37155 11 months ago

I wonder if it's the movie or books. Good luck to whatever designer gets that dream theme which will only disappoint most

#37156 11 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I wonder if it's the movie or books. Good luck to whatever designer gets that dream theme which will only disappoint most

Because it will have no assets. A+ theme and then TS 4 or GF.

#37157 11 months ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Because it will have no assets. A+ theme and then TS 4 or GF.

Yeah but the theme is strong enough to sell a lot of units in general

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#37158 11 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

If true, Godfather is screwed.

#37159 11 months ago
Quoted from JH315:

If true, Godfather is screwed.

was it not already at that price point?

this is a "family" pin that has an easier uphill battle for arguing for that price point

#37160 11 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

was it not already at that price point?
this is a "family" pin that has an easier uphill battle for arguing for that price point

Maybe so. I really like Godfather actually, but the price is too high. I'll try and find one used down the road.

#37161 11 months ago

Watch its ONLY going to be the 4th movie. lol

#37162 11 months ago

Ugh, the only movie theme I would be excited for JJP getting would be that one that won all the Oscar's this year "Everything Everywhere All at Once" cuz that's what they play like!

#37163 11 months ago

Stern just posted this on their FB... "Views from the Stern HQ."

347408875_636584647927830_5489220816445952026_n (resized).jpg347408875_636584647927830_5489220816445952026_n (resized).jpg

#37164 11 months ago
Quoted from djsoup:

[quoted image]

Spooderman...knew it!

Screenshot_20230326_135455_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230326_135455_Facebook (resized).jpg
#37165 11 months ago
Quoted from djsoup:

[quoted image]

I'm much more into a new Spiderman pin than Venom, but that's the 4th Spidey pin now? (Gottleib, Stern 2008 (normal/black), reskinned Comic Spidey, this one). But IF they do it, PLEASE no more terrible voice acting like the comic spidey with the atrocious voice work.

That said, I would MUCH RATHER have another Simpsons. Treehouse of Horror compilation pin would be amazing.

#37166 11 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Treehouse of Horror compilation pin would be amazing.

This!!!!!

#37167 11 months ago

Post is gone now...

#37168 11 months ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Post is gone now...

You know they were just trolling. They would not release information on the next pin months before it comes out.

#37169 11 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Should be huge for JJP if true. As long as it's not Harry Potter 3. Of course $12,000 will limit it's appeal so maybe I'm wrong.

#37170 11 months ago
Quoted from djsoup:

[quoted image]

I just hope it is 90’s comic based!

#37171 11 months ago

Hmmm, what Xaqery said to me many moons ago is now making sense...... BTW I'm joking... I know absolutely nothing and he hates all my ideas.

Rob

#37172 11 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I would MUCH RATHER have another Simpsons. Treehouse of Horror compilation pin would be amazing.

Jeez, dude. I'm a huge Simpsons fan but never thought of that. Great idea!

#37173 11 months ago
Quoted from Nicholastree:

Jeez, dude. I'm a huge Simpsons fan but never thought of that. Great idea!

There are SO MANY years of Treehouse of Horror content now, you could EASILY make a themed Treehouse of Horror and not be lacking content. In fact, it would probably have TOO MUCH and stuff would have to be cut.

#37174 11 months ago

Eh, we already have one great Simpsons pin. If we're going to get another cartoon pin, give us Futurama already!

#37175 11 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'm much more into a new Spiderman pin than Venom, but that's the 4th Spidey pin now? (Gottleib, Stern 2008 (normal/black), reskinned Comic Spidey, this one). But IF they do it, PLEASE no more terrible

Spider-Verse 2? To be released next June..

#37176 11 months ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

Eh, we already have one great Simpsons pin. If we're going to get another cartoon pin, give us Futurama already!

Futurama definitely deserving of a pin.

#37178 11 months ago

I would love a Warrior's PIN or The Wanderers (great music)
But the problem is Stern keeps going for themes they think will be popular for the general public , even though Gary Stern himself has said over 70% are now sold for HUO .
I would confidently guess the majority of NIB buyers are between 40 - 60 .
It would be a lot easier and cheaper to get the assets for these older titles like Godzilla and Elvira . And these sell like hot cakes .

#37179 11 months ago

Older themes like Rocky?

#37180 11 months ago
Quoted from greenstreet:

Older themes like Rocky?

Champion Pub

#37181 11 months ago

Waiting for these great Chicago based companies to make a Blues Brothers pin. There is so much content there it would be a shame not to. The first plunge alone... “It's 106 miles to Chicago we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, its dark and we're wearing sunglasses - hit it!”

#37182 11 months ago

Also we know that Mike Myers likes pinball since he bought everyone on the cast a Austin Powers machine. Maybe licensing him for a Wayne’s World pin would be easy?!

7E400B96-5388-4308-8F8D-602ADE01391A.gif7E400B96-5388-4308-8F8D-602ADE01391A.gif
#37183 11 months ago

I really hope Stern gets the licenses for

Batman the Animated Series
Futurama
Simpsons
X-Men Age of Apocalypse

#37184 11 months ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

I really hope Stern gets the licenses for
Batman the Animated Series
Futurama
Simpsons
X-Men Age of Apocalypse

Would love to have a Futurama. It could be announced with the release of the new season coming out here the summer of 2023

#37185 11 months ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

You know they were just trolling. They would not release information on the next pin months before it comes out.

the TPF button/pin and now that post.. plus the Venom speculation. I don't know man. doesn't seem like a troll. Seems like it's probably Spiderman instead of straight Venom.

Seems more likely an eager marketing/social media person posted something and got wrist slapped.

#37186 11 months ago

MORTAL KOMBAT please.
Ed Boon, the creator of Mortal Kombat used to work on coding pinball machines for Williams in the late 80's. He also did the voice for Rudy in Funhouse.
Mortal Kombat 12 releases this year, perfect timing!

#37187 11 months ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

MORTAL KOMBAT please.
Ed Boon, the creator of Mortal Kombat used to work on coding pinball machines for Williams in the late 80's. He also did the voice for Rudy in Funhouse.

Some of the cast were at MGC and seemed pretty chummy with a few of the pinball folk.

#37188 11 months ago

I've always wanted a Futurama pin but now it's my number one most wanted.....because there is a chance my GF would buy it instead and save me 10k lol. She loves Futurama.

#37189 11 months ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

MORTAL KOMBAT please.

Agree, its an awesome theme with lots of lore to draw from. However they would have to dumb down the violence on the LCD. Its gone way beyond the cartoony fun of MK 1, 2 & 3 now

#37190 11 months ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I've always wanted a Futurama pin but now it's my number one most wanted.....because there is a chance my GF would buy it instead and save me 10k lol. She loves Futurama.

This guy has it figured out!

#37191 11 months ago
Quoted from Esoteric_rt:

Agree, its an awesome theme with lots of lore to draw from. However they would have to dumb down the violence on the LCD. Its gone way beyond the cartoony fun of MK 1, 2 & 3 now

Agreed, I would be totally fine with an MK pinball that only drew from the first 3 games or even just the original . Needs a goro mech with 4 arms that you can lock four balls in and it throws them at you to start the multiball.

#37192 11 months ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

Agreed, I would be totally fine with an MK pinball that only drew from the first 3 games or even just the original . Needs a goro mech with 4 arms that you can lock four balls in and it throws them at you to start the multiball.

That would be fun! Add in a sub zero freeze with a magnet stopping the ball. Something would need to be done scorpion get over here! Pulls the ball across the playfield. Thinking something like dracula but faster. That would be a fun pin.

#37193 11 months ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

Needs a goro mech with 4 arms that you can lock four balls in and it throws them at you to start the multiball.

So just like Frankenstein, but with more arms.

#37194 11 months ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

I recall rumors of a Mortal Kombat pin around /prior the time of the original Medieval Madness.

#37195 11 months ago
Quoted from chad:

I recall rumors of a Mortal Kombat pin around /prior the time of Medieval Madness.

Some wanting it does not equal to a rumor.

#37196 11 months ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Some wanting it does not equal to a rumor.

It was around the time of Mortal Kombat 3/Ultimate Mortal Kombat.

Theatre of Magic had codes to unlock characters etc.

So that is most likely where it started from.

MK3 made a ton of money at the Arcade.

Still would be interesting to see if another video game to pinball will be made.

#37197 11 months ago

Sure hope there is not another Spiderman pin in the works. There already was a pin based on the movies and one on comic books. It's only one character and all you would do is fight the same old villians. Plus there have been so many superhero themes it's overplayed. So many other great themes to consider. I would love a Simpson Treehouse of Horror but not going to argue Futurama wouldn't be great either. Both have so many great characters, art style, quotes, and humor.

#37198 11 months ago

Only because I think this would be the most bad ass Translite.

The Dollars Trilogy would be a better pin though.

thumb-1920-213598 (resized).jpgthumb-1920-213598 (resized).jpg
#37199 11 months ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

MORTAL KOMBAT please.

Update: It's officially called Mortal Kombat 1, and retcons the series. But yeah the timing is perfect.
Also, Venom codename for MK logo (even though technically a dragon) or Reptile?

#37200 11 months ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

Update: It's officially called Mortal Kombat 1, and retcons the series. But yeah the timing is perfect.
Also, Venom codename for MK logo (even though technically a dragon) or Reptile?

Yup! Saw the trailer yesterday for the new game, surprised it is releasing so soon, September 19th. It's wishful thinking for Stern to ever make this theme but it's fun to imagine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

There are 47,082 posts in this topic. You are on page 744 of 942.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/744?hl=ballderdash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.