Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,875 posts in this topic. You are on page 726 of 938.
#36251 1 year ago

jaws (resized).jpgjaws (resized).jpg

#36252 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I just listened to all of them. I know/like 3 of those songs. Was hoping I would recognize more of them. Just confirms that it's not a pin for me...and that's okie day. When do we get Eddy's BTTF (code Venom)?

I hope soon . BTTF and Jaws is the top of my list.

#36253 1 year ago
Quoted from Vecna:

15 songs not bad!

Pretty solid list of songs. I’m looking forward to it

#36254 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:Created a playlist of songs. I knew and like all but Run. It’s a strong song list. 15 songs is great, but pressuring Stern to add another 6 fans selected songs would be greatest. Especially at this early stage as it appears the songs will be played jukebox style and not be tied to specific modes. So far, Jack Danger has made good choices.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I clicked on your list to play the songs. LOL. You got me.

#36255 1 year ago
leak (resized).jpgleak (resized).jpg
#36256 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Hey Vespula, not trying to convert you, music is subjective, but check this out:
some material is NSFW

Wow, I got 3 out of 3 ...Run was a pleasant surprise on the Official List

#36257 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Wow, I got 3 out of 3 ...Run was a pleasant surprise on the Official List

Was hoping, expecting Run, as what do you do when aliens arrive?

Wonder how many songs will be tied into modes?

#36258 1 year ago

I don't watch Cary Hard-on but I did click on the youtube link. This guy is really a piece of work. His first response was Foo Fighters is his favorite band. I can tell this shill will be pumping this game without a clue. Number one sign of a douchbag is a guy who wears his hat backwards. Here come the Jabroni's-watch out.

backwarsds hat douchbag (resized).jpgbackwarsds hat douchbag (resized).jpgHat backwards (resized).jpgHat backwards (resized).jpgHat fail (resized).jpgHat fail (resized).jpg
#36259 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I don't watch Cary Hard-on but I did click on the youtube link. This guy is really a piece of work. His first response was Foo Fighters is his favorite band. I can tell this shill will be pumping this game without a clue. Number one sign of a douchbag is a guy who wears his hat backwards. Here come the Jabroni's-watch out.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hat Backwards?? You re prob a sweater vest wearing simp who thinks playing 18 holes of golf and or push mowing your lawn is an actual workout.

#36260 1 year ago

#Putz

#36261 1 year ago

haha guess I was right. were things better back in the day too?

#36262 1 year ago
Quoted from Prince66cali:

we're things better back in the day too?

Ha I am ten years younger than Dave Grohl and his Dad hipster rock is subpar. I have seen some amazing artist so my standards are high when it comes to music. I do feel like pretty soon I will be rocking a t shirt that shows my age

Don't want to come across as a debbie downer just disappointed in the choice of theme from Stern. Going in a different direction is cool but I was hoping for something else is all. Hope everyone enjoys the reveal and that the game is a success for Stern.

Best bands t shirt (resized).jpgBest bands t shirt (resized).jpg

#36263 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Ha I am ten years younger than Dave Grohl and his Dad hipster rock is subpar. I have seen some amazing artist so my standards are high when it comes to music. I do feel like pretty soon I will be rocking a t shirt that shows my age
Don't want to come across as a debbie downer just disappointed in the choice of theme from Stern. Going in a different direction is cool but I was hoping for something else is all. Hope everyone enjoys the reveal and that the game is a success for Stern.
[quoted image]

It's cool. I don't like FF either but I'm not sure about the fashion comment.

#36264 1 year ago

Time for some popcorn

Popcorn.gifPopcorn.gifSmells like popcorn.gifSmells like popcorn.gif
#36265 1 year ago

were things better back in the day too?

YEP !
You could tell a joke and people knew it was a joke .
You didn't have to think about if someone was a they or them because they didn't know if they were a he or a she .
No one gave you a dirty look for driving a V8 .
You didn't have to worry if you held the door open for a lady , if they would be offended or not .
You could visit someone unannounced and they wouldn't freakout .
When you played games with your friends , you'd actually be in the same room as them .
All the rubbish went in one bin .
Now get off my lawn

#36266 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Time for some popcorn
[quoted image][quoted image]

It's OK. Not sure what the movie clips are but clearly it's ab day.

#36267 1 year ago
BE299573-41D9-4AFC-9673-927327358A07 (resized).jpegBE299573-41D9-4AFC-9673-927327358A07 (resized).jpegF196FA66-1B2D-4B41-BD3F-24C8F3D2AA8E (resized).jpegF196FA66-1B2D-4B41-BD3F-24C8F3D2AA8E (resized).jpeg
#36269 1 year ago

I know I know. GL with the FF reveal. Maybe it will be better than expected. Cary does a good job BTW. Pinjack was worth it.

#36270 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I agree. He is not a Rush fan and he covered it because he had to, never a good word even though it's proved to be an awesome pin. With Bond I think he said he thought it could "rival Godzilla".. yikes. I don't even see how it gets there.

Maybe it's just Youtube clickbait saying it could be "bad a$$" but he is obviously a fan so you have to take his opinion with a grain of salt. Seems almost certain he will order if he hasn't already.

#36271 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

With Bond I think he said he thought it could "rival Godzilla".. yikes. I don't even see how it gets there.

He just comes off as cocky and know it all type of guy. I have been in the hobby for over thirteen years and I still don't think I know it all yet(I am an asshole-but try to be humble). Guys that have been in this industry for decades have invaluable knowledge to absorb. Newbies that think they know what's up-not so much.

#36272 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

He just comes off as cocky and know it all type of guy. I have been in the hobby for over thirteen years and I still don't think I know it all yet(I am an asshole-but try to be humble). Guys that have been in this industry for decades have invaluable knowledge to absorb. Newbies that think they know what's up-not so much.

Ya definitely. I enjoy the videos and pinball doesn't have a lot of regular Youtubers that don't just stream games. That said - I've only been back in the hobby for 2-3 year and even I could see quickly that Bond was no Godzilla.

#36273 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Haha...yeah.

#36274 1 year ago

Im out. its not necessarily the themes but the methodology that sucks. we spend hours thinking up and discussing themes here. none of which get made, then we are expected to pay 10k for something no one asked for. makes sense.

Stern is in the business to make money! Not look on here for ideas. This forum has some of the most stupid ideas for machines that would bankrupt the company in six months. Some of us on only here for the laughs.

#36275 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

Stern is in the business to make money! Not look on here for ideas. This forum has some of the most stupid ideas for machines that would bankrupt the company in six months. Some of us on only here for the laughs.

Warriors?

What cha think on that one?

#36276 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Warriors?

Its true. Rush, Bond, and LZ were great ideas. If the pandemic doesnt happen they are still selling games for 6700 prem.

#36277 1 year ago

Some of us on only here for the laughs.

I would venture a guess that our friends at Stern have had more than a few laughs from this thread.

#36278 1 year ago

I dont think its too much too ask to give back to the pinball community a bit. Even if it means paying a bit more for a theme people want. My opinion.

#36279 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Warriors?

Weak

#36280 1 year ago

I was thinking the Next Stern could be Bikini girls from earth.

E57EF746-3F4A-44A6-8741-4BEDCF755D67 (resized).jpegE57EF746-3F4A-44A6-8741-4BEDCF755D67 (resized).jpeg
#36282 1 year ago

That animation is phenomenal.

#36283 1 year ago

Becoming more feasible that DLC may just be the path they are aiming toward… new ‘tours’ with their own goals/achievements?

#36284 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Not sure if thats what I was thinking.

#36285 1 year ago

Not sure if thats what I was thinking.

Aren’t you? Shocking.

#36286 1 year ago

Not really.

#36287 1 year ago

Im out. Until next time.

#36288 1 year ago

Im out. Until next time.

Is it just me or does anyone else just love this dude letting us know when he will be coming and going?

What a gift!

#36289 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I think leaning into the slightly low budget style of animation can be a great approach to including lots of animations without looking like crap. Especially when the art actually has some character to it. But, I'm no animator and it's quite possible that this art style actually saves very little time overall.

#36290 1 year ago

^ It screams pinball to me. I am feeling it.

#36291 1 year ago

Any van with loaded rocket is bad ass.

191F79C0-EA72-427C-AD48-DBE269A2F1B9 (resized).jpeg191F79C0-EA72-427C-AD48-DBE269A2F1B9 (resized).jpeg
#36292 1 year ago

That's the bomb/light from their Echos Silence Patience and Grace album. Looks like the van changes, maybe upgrades you can get along the way?

#36293 1 year ago

Is the overlords voice Sparky?

#36294 1 year ago
Quoted from Groo:

That's the bomb/light from their Echos Silence Patience and Grace album. Looks like the van changes, maybe upgrades you can get along the way?

Hah that would be cool

#36295 1 year ago

I really want this to be a killer pin. I like JD and I wish him much -more- success!

double outline spinners FTW!

#36297 1 year ago

Looks bangin

#36299 1 year ago

Uhhh that death save post is effing amazing. I am buying this machine just for that...

#36300 1 year ago

Looks pretty cool! I'm happy for the FF fans that are getting this. I think a lot of others will be in even if they are neutral on the band. As usual, I wish I had more room and money.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

There are 46,875 posts in this topic. You are on page 726 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/726?hl=knackers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.