20240423_100836 (resized).jpg
20240423_100825 (resized).jpg
20240423_100718 (resized).jpg
20240423_100723 (resized).jpg
Whoa (resized).jpg
51AE3C41-1E6E-417B-B0FC-EAF0D317F2BB.gif
vince-neil-is-upset (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 47,074 posts in this topic. You are on page 723 of 942.
#36101 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Are you going get one sight unseen?

As I progress through this hobby I feel more and more satisfied-been there done that

Trying to think of what games would be sight unseen for me today?

BTTF-probably have to go in blind just to get on list for LE-no brainer

Van Halen-I would wait to see what Pro looks like first and make sure LE does not have novelty features

Beetlejuice-Would put my name in for LE and resale if I liked the Pro better

Caddyshack-Put me down for a LE please

Ozzy/Black Sabbath-Buy LE but check out Pro

Jaws-Elwin goodness but is the theme worth LE- probably interested in Premium/Pro?

Mission Impossible-LE but open to Pro

Harry Potter-not sure still into theme? Play first-order later

Indiana Jones-Maybe LE but check out Pro

#36102 1 year ago

I would be curious to know which pins were the finalist before they decided on FF. Unfortunately we'll never know.

#36103 1 year ago

I could probably go for a Tom Petty pinball as well

#36104 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Are you going get one sight unseen? Lol.
You have got to be the most excited FF fan on pinside and I'm sure your distro has you on the top of the list... Do you have room for it? something in my useless knowledge memory banks thinks you had room for 9.
(PS. There's a gap in your streak by not acquiring a 2022 title ... like Rush )

Ha. Yep...I'm all in on an LE right now and on the list. This is 1 notch below BTTF as far as excitement for me and it's been an awesome day since hearing the official announcement yesterday. I'm running 6 currently so this will make 7 and it's going right next to GnR in my office - just have to rearrange some things first. So all future buys from here on out have to be grail or close to it...Jaws would fit that category so it's becomming a capacity issue (Time to move lol)...I really love Rush and may one day acquire it - but that would be in another residence most likely.

#36105 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

As I progress through this hobby I feel more and more satisfied-been there done that
Trying to think of what games would be sight unseen for me today?
BTTF-probably have to go in blind just to get on list for LE-no brainer
Van Halen-I would wait to see what Pro looks like first and make sure LE does not have novelty features
Beetlejuice-Would put my name in for LE and resale if I liked the Pro better
Caddyshack-Put me down for a LE please
Ozzy/Black Sabbath-Buy LE but check out Pro
Jaws-Elwin goodness but is the theme worth LE- probably interested in Premium/Pro?
Mission Impossible-LE but open to Pro
Harry Potter-not sure still into theme? Play first-order later
Indiana Jones-Maybe LE but check out Pro

BTTF- Hard pass
Van Halen- Pass
Beetlejuice- Hard Pass
Caddyshack- LE
Ozzy/Black Sabbath- Premium
Jaws-Elwin - LE
Mission Impossible- Hard Pass
Harry Potter- Really hard pass
Indiana Jones- Maybe LE

Still waiting on my Three Stooges LE from Stern

#36106 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Ha. Yep...I'm all in on an LE right now and on the list. This is 1 notch below BTTF as far as excitement for me and it's been an awesome day since hearing the official announcement yesterday. I'm running 6 currently so this will make 7 and it's going right next to GnR in my office - just have to rearrange some things first. So all future buys from here on out have to be grail or close to it...Jaws would fit that category so it's becomming a capacity issue (Time to move lol)...I really love Rush and may one day acquire it - but that would be in another residence most likely.

Awesome to see you getting your dream theme! I'm still hanging on for BTTF!

mf.gifmf.gif
#36107 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I am not sure FOMO is granted for FOO Fighters? Do you guys think this game will have mass appeal?

For those with distributor friends, was Bond a letdown? Outside looking in, I don't think it sold well. I think Foo will be the same or *slightly* better. Now Venom? This is a long stretch of C-list IP (yes, Boomer Bond is C-list for a lot of us). If JJP's bombshell Harry Potter tease is true, good luck Stern.

BTW, not trying to offend anyone. Just my personal taste and I'm probably not alone. Music is super subjective.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#36108 1 year ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

For those with distributor friends, was Bond a letdown? Outside looking in, I don't think it sold well. I think Foo will be the same or *slightly* better. Now Venom? This is a long stretch of C-list IP (yes, Boomer Bond is C-list for a lot of us). If JJP's bombshell Harry Potter tease is true, good luck Stern.

Agreed, but people will buy Sterns just to buy Sterns...Elwin will save their bacon with Jaws in 24'

#36109 1 year ago

BTW, not trying to offend anyone. Just my personal taste and I'm probably not alone. Music is super subjective.

I wonder if it's just a matter of heavy production, but seems every distro has stock on Bond and few sold out. The two local distros here got NIB sitting around since last run still and another is coming along in April? Just seems odd cause typically everything is sold out quick on those initial shipments, so unless bond was massively over ordered or stern just produced more than enough for once in a lifetime.....

Just browsing retailers and distros on here and online, seems like almost everyone has Bond in stock so it's kind of odd to see that.

#36110 1 year ago

Love seeing like-minded wishes for Caddyshack! My favorite comedy - Would love to see that movie get a game.

#36111 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Love seeing like-minded wishes for Caddyshack! My favorite comedy - Would love to see that movie get a game.

Whoever makes Caddyshack, that would be an insta buy for me

#36112 1 year ago

If JJP's bombshell Harry Potter tease is true….

“Bombshell Harry Potter” … like bombshell Toy Story, Willy Wonka, Wizard of Oz????

POTC (while not immediate) and Guns and Roses are JJP’s best efforts. If they release a Harry Potter, it’s the parents of millennials that will be buying them for their kids just like the movie tickets.

JJP needs to get off this kiddie theme stuff. They’re great at making games but their theme choices just baffle me.

#36113 1 year ago
Quoted from Lounge:

JJP needs to get off this kiddie theme stuff. They’re great at making games but their theme choices just baffle me.

Like Godfather?

#36114 1 year ago
Quoted from Lounge:

“Bombshell Harry Potter” … like bombshell Toy Story, Willy Wonka, Wizard of Oz????
POTC (while not immediate) and Guns and Roses are JJP’s best efforts. If they release a Harry Potter, it’s the parents of millennials that will be buying them for their kids just like the movie tickets.

Have you looked at the Universal Parks or even Disney Parks? There are no "kiddie themes" anymore. I see vastly more couples and singles walking around those places than kids and families. Harry Potter especially, there has been an entire generation that has grown up reading the books, watching the movies, playing the games, etc. They are adults now with money and children of their own. Never ever ever underestimate the power of nostalgia. If JJP, or anyone really, makes a HP pinball machine, it will sell like crazy.

#36115 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Just browsing retailers and distros on here and online, seems like almost everyone has Bond in stock so it's kind of odd to see that.

Same with Stranger Things in the beginning. The games were so slow moving, dealers were discounting them just to be rid of them, because the code was unfinished and the game was meh. Then the code straightened up 6 months or so later, and suddenly you couldn't buy one anywhere for retail.

#36116 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

I wonder if it's just a matter of heavy production, but seems every distro has stock on Bond and few sold out. The two local distros here got NIB sitting around since last run still and another is coming along in April? Just seems odd cause typically everything is sold out quick on those initial shipments, so unless bond was massively over ordered or stern just produced more than enough for once in a lifetime.....

It’s always the same games available; rush, LZ, Bond, SW, TMNT, Mando

#36117 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Same with Stranger Things in the beginning. The games were so slow moving, dealers were discounting them just to be rid of them, because the code was unfinished and the game was meh. Then the code straightened up 6 months or so later, and suddenly you couldn't buy one anywhere for retail.

As someone who has been wanting to buy a Stranger Things but can’t stomach paying premium prices for a pro… this is painful.

#36118 1 year ago
Quoted from Lounge:

TS, Wonka, and WOZ aren't in the same league as HP. They are C-list as well, with the exception of maybe Toy Story. HP is solid A-List. And I don't even like HP. I know zero about it, other than it makes a ton of money in box office and merch.

#36119 1 year ago
Quoted from tgarrett09:

As someone who has been wanting to buy a Stranger Things but can’t stomach paying premium prices for a pro… this is painful.

At least Gomez gave some hope that Stranger Things will be run again later this year or early next, and he said perhaps with a better TK lock mechanism. Then you can get a Premium for actual retail. Buy the topper while you still can now.

#36120 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Then you can get a Premium for actual retail.

Agree but if Stern pulls this out of their vault have a hard time believing they would be at current premiums MSRP.

#36121 1 year ago
Quoted from Vino:

Agree but if Stern pulls this out of their vault have a hard time believing they would be at current premium MSRP.

It will be whatever Premium MSRP is then. It certainly won't be with the $3-5k over retail on the used market right now.

#36122 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It will be whatever Premium MSRP is then. It certainly won't be with the $3-4k premium on the used market right now.

Maybe. They could easily label it “vault edition” and go higher. Nothing surprises me anymore.
Either way- hope they at least include/rerun the uv kits for those willing to pay up for this one.

#36123 1 year ago
Quoted from Vino:

Maybe. They could easily label it “vault edition” and go higher. Nothing surprises me anymore.
Either way- hope they at least include/rerun the uv kits for those willing to pay up for this one.

I can't imagine they won't do more UV kits. They're dirt cheap to make and they're selling them for $300. Maybe $400 when they re-run them.

I do not think they will make more STh toppers, though. That's why I said if you think you're getting a STh when/if they re-run the Prems, get a topper now while you still can at retail price.

Oh, and I'd also put in for one of the Medisinyl mods Stranger Things kits because it's fantastic and the list is so long you won't get it until next year anyway:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/medisinyl-mods-stranger-things-no-list-until-fully-revealed

#36124 1 year ago

First off I am 52, just about the same age as Dave Grohl. Nirvana’s Nevermind was the soundtrack to my junior year of college. FF’s debut album and The Colour and The Shape were permanently in my 20 CD changer in my car for a few years. I consider FF one of my favorite bands. Over the years they have put consistent albums, each with 1-2 great songs and the rest pretty good. I do not consider them anywhere near the greatest band in the world, but their combo of rock anthems, great live shows and sense of humor click for me. I was lucky enough to see them play Lollapalooza in 2021, one of their last shows with Taylor Hawkins and it was awesome. So, yeah, I’m a fan.

Here is why I think this is going to be a successful pin:

Dave Grohl is arguably the biggest rock star in the world right now and the Foo Fighters are a very relevant band. For those people here who say they’ve never heard of the FF, I’m not sure what to say other than “sorry sir, I apologize for being on your lawn”. Grol was in Nirvana. Tom Petty fired him as drummer for the Heartbreakers when he heard his demo’s and told him to start FF. Letterman asked them to play his final show. It’s a band in the RRHOF. Grohl has a text thread open with Paul McCartney, Brian May and John Paul Jones, who he has played with many times all showed up at TH’s tribute concert. This is not common for a pin - most themes are generally old, bands that broke up years ago, movies that are 20+ years old. FF still play the biggest festivals in the world, all over the world. They are headlining 11 music festivals, including Bonnaroo, this summer. It’s okay to not like the FF, but to say they are irrelevant and no one likes them is just not true. I think there are going to be a ton of Pro’s in bars around the country and world.

Grohl and FF do not take themselves too seriously. From day one, after what looked like not a whole lot of fun in Nirvana, the FF and Grohl have been fun, silly and stupid. The have a library of the funniest/dumbest videos of all time. Studio 666 - a terrible slasher movie starring the band. The Dee Gees. Jamming with Fraggle Rock. Drum battles with a 14 year old girl. Trolling churches by playing on a flatbed truck. The Hanukkah Sessions. Arguably the best episode ever of Hot Ones, where Grohl owned Sean Evans. This always boded well for a pin and I think the trailer confirms it. A FF pin where the goal is to get play venues to ultimately get to Bonarroo wizard mode muiltiball. No thanks. Cartoons + Scooby Doo + Ghostbusters + Area 41 + FF music. Much more interesting.

FF control their catalog and assets. Through Rosewell, they will be able to give Stern probably anything they want. Compare that to what seems to be going on with Bond. The only issue I could think of is what impact the estate of Taylor Hawkin might have on his likeness in the game. However, he striked me as the kind of guy who would have no problem with a cartoon version of himself screaming callouts for eternity. He’s right there in the front seat of the van, which bodes well.

Dave Grohl is a shill and the Foo Fighters are a marketing machine. If you don’t like FF or Grohl its probably because they are everywhere and Grohl probably annoys you. They take advantage of playing festivals, going on the late night shows, playing the grammy’s. I think this pin will be one of the first that will be actively marketed by not only Stern and distributors but the band. While I think the Stern creative team has been doing nice work lately, I would bet the assets in this game are next level because FF/Grohl and their creative agency will be involved. I can see them having the assets/machine playing on the big screen behind them on tour this summer. They can leverage the investment in the creative assets that way. The last thing they need is whatever minimal royalties they get from a pinball machine - they can make $1m for playing an hour concert at some billionaire son’s bar mitzvah. Grohl does not seem to do anything half assed and I’m sure he’s pretty involved in the development of the game/assets and will do his part to make it successful. It not out of the realm of possibility that he/they put together some new music for the pin. I would bet that when Jack Danger does the livestream reveal of the machine, Grohl will be there downing Coke and Crown shots between every ball.

This could be the machine where new management’s DLC strategy kicks in. I have no inside info here and this is all conjecture. Insider connected and the OTA updates are cool, but you know Stern is angling for more. Building off the last point, FF are active and a marketing machine. Put a FF Pro in a few thousand bars and its a literal billboard for the band. During attract mode: list of upcoming concerts, FF appearing on Colbert Tuesday night, auto-download the newest single/video and play it for the patrons. While one strategy is DLC that owners pay for, the other is pure advertising. Most people here will hate one or both of those use cases that but its coming.

Zombie Yeti has a long relationship with the FF. He’s done many concert posters for them and the alien at the beginning of the teaser is straight from this art work. This is his wheelhouse and would think the art is going to be pretty cool.

Finally, who isn’t rooting for DeadFlip ? He’s worked his way up and now gets his first cornerstone with Stern and it’s for the Foo Fighters! We’ve all watched him stream from his apartment and Logan Arcade. Now he’s got Dave Grohl on speed dial. I hope he kills it. F’n A, Jack. Shots of Malort all around.

I’m excited about this.

#36125 1 year ago

Was told Foo fighter's is not your typical music pin. Was told it's more a original theme with Foo fighter's music .

#36126 1 year ago
Quoted from lockeness:

Finally, who isn’t rooting for DeadFlip ?

I know I am. Everything you said about the band is cool, they seem like good guys who play music I'm not into. But really rooting for Jack to have a hit game.

#36127 1 year ago

I have a friend who owns a location and knows several distributors. He said the distributors were not impressed with Bond. I like it though.

#36128 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I know I am. Everything you said about the band is cool, they seem like good guys who play music I'm not into. But really rooting for Jack to have a hit game.

Same. Jack has done a lot for the hobby. I love his home pin. Rooting for this to go well.

#36129 1 year ago
Quoted from lockeness:

First off I am 52, just about the same age as Dave Grohl. Nirvana’s Nevermind was the soundtrack to my junior year of college. FF’s debut album and The Colour and The Shape were permanently in my 20 CD changer in my car for a few years. I consider FF one of my favorite bands. Over the years they have put consistent albums, each with 1-2 great songs and the rest pretty good. I do not consider them anywhere near the greatest band in the world, but their combo of rock anthems, great live shows and sense of humor click for me. I was lucky enough to see them play Lollapalooza in 2021, one of their last shows with Taylor Hawkins and it was awesome. So, yeah, I’m a fan.
Here is why I think this is going to be a successful pin:
Dave Grohl is arguably the biggest rock star in the world right now and the Foo Fighters are a very relevant band. For those people here who say they’ve never heard of the FF, I’m not sure what to say other than “sorry sir, I apologize for being on your lawn”. Grol was in Nirvana. Tom Petty fired him as drummer for the Heartbreakers when he heard his demo’s and told him to start FF. Letterman asked them to play his final show. It’s a band in the RRHOF. Grohl has a text thread open with Paul McCartney, Brian May and John Paul Jones, who he has played with many times all showed up at TH’s tribute concert. This is not common for a pin - most themes are generally old, bands that broke up years ago, movies that are 20+ years old. FF still play the biggest festivals in the world, all over the world. They are headlining 11 music festivals, including Bonnaroo, this summer. It’s okay to not like the FF, but to say they are irrelevant and no one likes them is just not true. I think there are going to be a ton of Pro’s in bars around the country and world.
Grohl and FF do not take themselves too seriously. From day one, after what looked like not a whole lot of fun in Nirvana, the FF and Grohl have been fun, silly and stupid. The have a library of the funniest/dumbest videos of all time. Studio 666 - a terrible slasher movie starring the band. The Dee Gees. Jamming with Fraggle Rock. Drum battles with a 14 year old girl. Trolling churches by playing on a flatbed truck. The Hanukkah Sessions. Arguably the best episode ever of Hot Ones, where Grohl owned Sean Evans. This always boded well for a pin and I think the trailer confirms it. A FF pin where the goal is to get play venues to ultimately get to Bonarroo wizard mode muiltiball. No thanks. Cartoons + Scooby Doo + Ghostbusters + Area 41 + FF music. Much more interesting.
FF control their catalog and assets. Through Rosewell, they will be able to give Stern probably anything they want. Compare that to what seems to be going on with Bond. The only issue I could think of is what impact the estate of Taylor Hawkin might have on his likeness in the game. However, he striked me as the kind of guy who would have no problem with a cartoon version of himself screaming callouts for eternity. He’s right there in the front seat of the van, which bodes well.
Dave Grohl is a shill and the Foo Fighters are a marketing machine. If you don’t like FF or Grohl its probably because they are everywhere and Grohl probably annoys you. They take advantage of playing festivals, going on the late night shows, playing the grammy’s. I think this pin will be one of the first that will be actively marketed by not only Stern and distributors but the band. While I think the Stern creative team has been doing nice work lately, I would bet the assets in this game are next level because FF/Grohl and their creative agency will be involved. I can see them having the assets/machine playing on the big screen behind them on tour this summer. They can leverage the investment in the creative assets that way. The last thing they need is whatever minimal royalties they get from a pinball machine - they can make $1m for playing an hour concert at some billionaire son’s bar mitzvah. Grohl does not seem to do anything half assed and I’m sure he’s pretty involved in the development of the game/assets and will do his part to make it successful. It not out of the realm of possibility that he/they put together some new music for the pin. I would bet that when Jack Danger does the livestream reveal of the machine, Grohl will be there downing Coke and Crown shots between every ball.
This could be the machine where new management’s DLC strategy kicks in. I have no inside info here and this is all conjecture. Insider connected and the OTA updates are cool, but you know Stern is angling for more. Building off the last point, FF are active and a marketing machine. Put a FF Pro in a few thousand bars and its a literal billboard for the band. During attract mode: list of upcoming concerts, FF appearing on Colbert Tuesday night, auto-download the newest single/video and play it for the patrons. While one strategy is DLC that owners pay for, the other is pure advertising. Most people here will hate one or both of those use cases that but its coming.
Zombie Yeti has a long relationship with the FF. He’s done many concert posters for them and the alien at the beginning of the teaser is straight from this art work. This is his wheelhouse and would think the art is going to be pretty cool.
Finally, who isn’t rooting for DeadFlip ? He’s worked his way up and now gets his first cornerstone with Stern and it’s for the Foo Fighters! We’ve all watched him stream from his apartment and Logan Arcade. Now he’s got Dave Grohl on speed dial. I hope he kills it. F’n A, Jack. Shots of Malort all around.
I’m excited about this.

I love when stern hypes their own machines. Cool. Go pay 10k+ for a band thats currently everywhere.? seriously. wtf.

#36130 1 year ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

I have a friend who owns a location and knows several distributors. He said the distributors were not impressed with Bond. I like it though.

I'm sure the Dr. No translite has not helped. Mostly it's probably the incomplete code and word of mouth that it's not very good, the same as Stranger Things in the beginning. I'd like to ask Gomez or someone at Stern why they keep doing this. I think maybe 2 games in the last 20 have shipped with 1.0 code.

#36131 1 year ago

While we are on the topic, what is the marginal cost of producing one machine? If sterns profit margin is less 65% id be shocked.

#36132 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

I'd like to ask Gomez or someone at Stern why they keep doing this. I think maybe 2 games in the last 20 have shipped with 1.0 code.

Dev cycle is too short, for increased sales cycles. Sadly, consumers have accepted this behavior in video games and evidently pinball too.

#36133 1 year ago

Dev cycle is too short, for increased sales cycles. Sadly, consumers have accepted this behavior in video games and evidently pinball too.

I would buy this if there wasn't a year+ off where nothing was shipping and no one was going out so there was nothing to do but work on pins in solitude.

#36134 1 year ago
Quoted from Bellystyle:

Kaneda just posted more Pro pics. Everything is missing except the ejector seat. Ouch!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]</blockquo

I'm sure the Dr. No translite has not helped. Mostly it's probably the incomplete code and word of mouth that it's not very good, the same as Stranger Things in the beginning. I'd like to ask Gomez or someone at Stern why they keep doing this. I think maybe 2 games in the last 20 have shipped with 1.0 code.

As an operator I am not impressed with bond le. The price tag made no sense.

#36135 1 year ago
Quoted from acupunk12:

It’s always the same games available; rush, LZ, Bond, SW, TMNT, Mando

Local dealers typically move all their stock at least fairly quick except for TMNT, that seems to be a huge dud as everyone had some even before the last call was done. Still they all got a bunch unsold. LZ... again another poor seller. SW and Mando are plentiful but they do seem to sell and move fairly well. Rush also seems to do alright and not stick around forever

#36136 1 year ago
Quoted from spectrum-1980s:

As an operator I am not impressed with bond le. The price tag made no sense.

What operator is putting Stern LEs out in the last 3 years of crazy pricing? I mean we only did an SLE once.

ONCE.

once_ONCE.gifonce_ONCE.gif
#36137 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

It’s the same with video games now too see cyberpunk and no man’s sky and just about every other game

#36138 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

What operator is putting Stern LEs out in the last 3 years of crazy pricing? I mean we only did an SLE once.
ONCE.
[quoted image]

https://www.tiltpinballbar.com/games-1

#36139 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

At least Gomez gave some hope that Stranger Things will be run again later this year or early next, and he said perhaps with a better TK lock mechanism. Then you can get a Premium for actual retail. Buy the topper while you still can now.

I think ST will be back this year

#36140 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

I think ST will be back this year

I personally believe so, too. I don't think it will be 2024.

#36141 1 year ago

I'm very disappointed they only have an SE for Cactus Canyon. What kind of a place DOES that? All those LEs and then a SE for Cactus Canyon?

#36142 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'm very disappointed they only have an SE for Cactus Canyon. What kind of a place DOES that? All those LEs and then a SE for Cactus Canyon?

I’m sure it’s on order but CGC has taken 2 years to make it. Currently shipping approx. # 298 of 1250 with about 20/week being built.

#36143 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Maybe they needed to save up for the Bond 60th they are getting?

#36145 1 year ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

That’s a lot of scratch.

They got their Scooby Doo this week and have a Bond 60th coming soon as well. When they move into their bigger space later this year they will have probably 3x the amount of pins on the floor than they have at their current location.

#36146 1 year ago
Quoted from beergut666:

They got their Scooby Doo this week and have a Bond 60th coming soon as well. When they move into their bigger space later this year they will have probably 3x the amount of pins on the floor than they have at their current location.

It would appear someone felt this was worth a downvote? LOL. After all, what could be more obnoxious than a location that puts these games on location for the pinball community to enjoy?

#36147 1 year ago

Never mind

#36148 1 year ago
972F1F7D-F2F4-4DEF-A774-47511B826498 (resized).jpeg972F1F7D-F2F4-4DEF-A774-47511B826498 (resized).jpeg
#36149 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

Looks like some weirdness on the website:[quoted image]

Prince66cali maybe blocked you?

#36150 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

Prince66cali maybe blocked you?

Nope he blocked me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 175.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
O'fallon, MO
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

8,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elizabeth, PA
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
JAWS (PREMIUM) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

8,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 21.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 47,074 posts in this topic. You are on page 723 of 942.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/723 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.