20240423_100836 (resized).jpg
20240423_100825 (resized).jpg
20240423_100718 (resized).jpg
20240423_100723 (resized).jpg
Whoa (resized).jpg
51AE3C41-1E6E-417B-B0FC-EAF0D317F2BB.gif
vince-neil-is-upset (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 47,075 posts in this topic. You are on page 720 of 942.
#35951 1 year ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Get ready !¡!!!!!!!

You mean for the FF teaser video tomorrow?

#35952 1 year ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Cocaine Bear now that needs a pinball lol

Stern, make it happen!

F1B1EC48-9641-48BA-BDD7-43C2A19D1E06.gifF1B1EC48-9641-48BA-BDD7-43C2A19D1E06.gif

#35953 1 year ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Get ready !¡!!!!!!!

They announce a date for the reveal?

#35954 1 year ago
Quoted from OutlawTorn304:

They announce a date for the reveal?

Allegedly it's going to be tomorrow.

#35955 1 year ago
Quoted from Nstone4425:

Allegedly it's going to be tomorrow.

Is this rumor mill or from trusted sources? I’m committed to buying as long as it’s not Foo Fighters. If it is Foo Fighters I’m in the market for AIQ pro

#35956 1 year ago

Wait are we really supposed to get an announcement tomorrow? Seems a bit early...

#35957 1 year ago

Was told stern will be announcing the new pin later on today..

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#35958 1 year ago

It's happening today !

#35959 1 year ago

Maybe a surprise.

#35960 1 year ago

I agree it sounds a little early, but, there are some things that make it logical to do it sooner rather than later.
March is already slotted for a cornerstone in the production schedule (unless that changed) Also, with everything that is supposed to be coming out around TPF and the possibility of losing sales to American, spooky and JJp, that getting those orders in early will be a smart move on their part.
Possible, yes. Likely today, probably not. But we can all hope lol

#35961 1 year ago

please be a surprise announcement for Stranger Things premium re run

#35962 1 year ago

Today is the day, they are announcing it. But we all know it’s gunna be Foo Fighters - which is gunna be BA. Can’t wait to find out! Not sure why everybody is down on ole Dave Grohl today?! I remember everybody being down on Metallica too - I wish I would have bought ten of them on release, one of the best games IMO.

#35963 1 year ago

Kaneda just posted about it being today also. We might actually be getting something today

#35964 1 year ago

Friday is usually just a teaser video and Tuesday is the reveal. They have changed it up a time or two recently, but I suspect that is what is happening for FF.

#35965 1 year ago
AEFBBB46-87E4-4874-9ACA-15067075798F (resized).jpegAEFBBB46-87E4-4874-9ACA-15067075798F (resized).jpeg
#35966 1 year ago

wrote a long message I just deleted and boiled it down to this:

I am not excited about anything coming out from Stern, they are just gauging us year after year selling us the useless insider connect as an innovation that is likely a trojan horse to further control my wallet in the future.

Meh, even if this game is great I will just pick one up used in the future...maybe... If/when etc.

#35967 1 year ago

Foo is my dream theme and can’t wait to buy, but if its something else that’s cool too. Any new games are good with me! I don’t understand being negative about something trivial like pinball - does anyone pay attention to to world and real things to be worried about?

Go to a Foo Fighters concert, watch their horror movie, catch their performance on Letterman’s last show - watch one of their many rock and roll hall of fame, YouTube concerts or White House performances - maybe you’ll find something new you like. If not, wait for the next toy to come out and enjoy the ones that appeal to you until the world explodes.

#35968 1 year ago

Stern is being smart....... trying to take away some attention from the next JJP and Gal Tank Force.

They getting in front of them all, dividing excitement.

#35969 1 year ago

Looking forward to today's teaser-can't wait

Sleepy.gifSleepy.gif
#35970 1 year ago

Arrrrre Weeeee Therrrre Yet?

#35971 1 year ago

If stern announced a bttf pin that would pretty much wipe out are other pinball manufacturers new games excitement

#35972 1 year ago
Quoted from Vino:

Stern, make it happen!
[quoted image]

They could retheme Big Buck Hunter lol

#35973 1 year ago
Quoted from chad:

They could retheme Big Buck Hunter lol

Keep thinking about what classic game they are talking about bringing back? Avatar does little for me, IJ-sounds interesting, but I also thought about Transformers. One of the top franchises and if done right could be excellent(If anyone has any G1 for sale-hit me up )

Disney is doing the Tron coaster finally after overseas for many years. That indicates to me that the franchise is going to continue with the other movie and will have continued relevance in current popular pop culture franchises. A whole new Tron layout would be awesome.

#35974 1 year ago
Quoted from mzhulk:

If stern announced a bttf pin that would pretty much wipe out are other pinball manufacturers new games excitement

yeah.... not really.

You bttf guys crack me up.

#35975 1 year ago

#35976 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Looking forward to today's teaser-can't wait

NEXT (resized).jpgNEXT (resized).jpg
#35977 1 year ago

Replying to yourself? Forget to log into your alt acct?

#35978 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Replying to yourself? Forget to log into your alt acct?

No I unlike a few have no need to have an alternate account. I have nothing to hide and do not care what people think. Kaneda got kicked off Pinside for that btw. Many Choggards now on Pinside. We have one now in our state that has changed his four or five times now because of trolling. Love the guy on Pinside for less than a year calling people out-new here?

#35979 1 year ago

when in March do we think the announcement will come?

#35980 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

No I unlike a few have no need to have an alternate account. I have nothing to hide and do not care what people think. Kaneda got kicked off Pinside for that btw. Many Choggards now on Pinside. We have one now in our state that has changed his four or five times now because of trolling. Love the guy on Pinside for less than a year calling people out-new here?

Ok so you just talk to yourself, got it

#35981 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

You play the game “Maneater” ? It’s like jaws only you are the shark and you have to eat and evolve to get bigger and stronger to take down hunters

Fun game

#35982 1 year ago

Jam on it-Happy Friday!

#35983 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Was told stern will be announcing the new pin later on today..

where did Stern say the reveal will be today (Friday)

#35984 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

where did Stern say the reveal will be today (Friday)

Stern doesn't reveal the teaser date publicly. They just do it. Typically on Fridays.

#35985 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

wrote a long message I just deleted and boiled it down to this:
I am not excited about anything coming out from Stern, they are just gauging us year after year selling us the useless insider connect as an innovation that is likely a trojan horse to further control my wallet in the future.
Meh, even if this game is great I will just pick one up used in the future...maybe... If/when etc.

Has modern Stern ever made an original themed machine without a licensed IP or brand attached to it?

#35986 1 year ago

Whoa Nellie?

Quoted from joeaf:

Has modern Stern ever made an original themed machine without a licensed IP or brand attached to it?

#35987 1 year ago

If it's Foo, wonder if it going to be movie based, or another different twist on band pins?

#35988 1 year ago
Quoted from joeaf:

does BKSOR count?

#35989 1 year ago
Quoted from wfumed2:

does BKSOR count?

Licensed from Williams Electronics/PPS

#35990 1 year ago
Quoted from chad:

Licensed from Williams Electronics/PPS

Touché!

#35991 1 year ago

People can call "Black Knight" a license (which I guess technically it is), but come on... that is not a real intellectual property that normal people are familiar with. It's just a name, and a very generic one at that.

#35992 1 year ago

Suspense builds every hour on the hour!

#35993 1 year ago

So glad to say goodbye to Bond........ six months of Bond, Bond, Bond.

Anyone else sick of 007? My Little Pony, Rainbow Brite and Care Bears would be step up at this point.... Bond has gone on forever and ever...... it keeps going, and going, and going... an

energizer2 (resized).jpgenergizer2 (resized).jpg
#35994 1 year ago

Love Bond!!

Bond is just getting started. Lots of software updates and new mods to talk about for at least another year. Not to mention Bond 60th is a subject that will never die. It will live way more than twice...

#35995 1 year ago

So hoping the pin goes B side in this direction...

White Limo is one of my favorite from them...

Love the Foo

#35996 1 year ago
Quoted from joeaf:

Quoted from TreyBo69:

People can call "Black Knight" a license (which I guess technically it is), but come on... that is not a real intellectual property that normal people are familiar with. It's just a name, and a very generic one at that.

The question was , an original theme with no licence and Black Knight is none of those .
It's not like Dialled In , Celts , Oktoberfest ect .

#35997 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

The question was , an original theme with no licence and Black Knight is none of those .

Ask any random person what any of those are and they won't have a clue. You ask people who The Black Knight is and they're more likely to think of the Scooby Doo villain.

It's super obscure in the great population. Even more than Supreme, which pinball heads hadn't really heard of even though it's a fashion company worth over $2b.

#35998 1 year ago

Sharkeys Shootout and Striker extreme were perhaps unlicensed?

#35999 1 year ago
Quoted from mtn-:

Sharkeys Shootout and Striker extreme were perhaps unlicensed?

Sharkey's has a licensed professional pool player on it

Not that I would act like anyone would know who she is...

#36000 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

3.23 am Aussie time. Waiting for a reveal or just a night owl like me? Haha

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 16.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 47,075 posts in this topic. You are on page 720 of 942.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/720 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.