maxresdefault (resized).jpeg
images (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1713427968712 (resized).jpg
Untitled (resized).jpg
images (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_4963.gif
Screenshot_20240416_150533_YouTube (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 47,010 posts in this topic. You are on page 718 of 941.
#35851 1 year ago

Gone in 60 seconds. That would be a fun pin, lots of modes could easily be created, final chase scene could be final wizard mode.

#35852 1 year ago
Quoted from radiomoz:

Found this sticker on my Sth. Could one of the next pin be Goonies ?
[quoted image]

Just the code name for the game. There's a whole thread documenting them:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/record-of-stern-code-names-for-games

#35853 1 year ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Foo is next dude…

Venom even still alive at this point ?

#35854 1 year ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:Gone in 60 seconds. That would be a fun pin, lots of modes could easily be created, final chase scene could be final wizard mode.

Go Baby Go!!!

#35855 1 year ago
Quoted from ledge:

Back to the Future pls. Enough music pins already.

You will need a time machine to accomplish that. Set the dial for no sooner than spring 2025...

#35856 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

You will need a time machine to accomplish that. Set the dial for no sooner than spring 2025...

B53EB6F5-3449-48F4-9717-EB51357CD633 (resized).jpegB53EB6F5-3449-48F4-9717-EB51357CD633 (resized).jpeg
#35857 1 year ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I've been saying for a long time Gorillaz would make a great pinball theme. The music is funky and the artwork is already all there and done, complete with animated videos. It's the kind of music you can say you don't like (like Maiden) but would make a great soundtrack to pinball anyway. It has both modern and Gen X appeal.

Well, KME was wearing a Gorillaz shirt on the Bond60 stream. So… ‍♂️

#35858 1 year ago

you BTTF guys have seen this right?

#35859 1 year ago

Gotta love Tom Wilson. When I had him sign my legit repro Flex Capacitor he made fun of me for having bubble wrap inside it.

29F36D77-2C22-4787-BFB6-7802BD9D98C1 (resized).jpeg29F36D77-2C22-4787-BFB6-7802BD9D98C1 (resized).jpeg620D2B62-4982-4BDB-A240-E60F44B30183 (resized).jpeg620D2B62-4982-4BDB-A240-E60F44B30183 (resized).jpeg
#35860 1 year ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

Gone in 60 seconds. That would be a fun pin, lots of modes could easily be created, final chase scene could be final wizard mode.

great movie, one of my favourites.

#35861 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

iteration on his own mediocre Batman:TDK design

Mediocre? Love me some BDK-JACKPOT!!!!!

Yea you are right there will be no tweaking of old design-has to be a whole new animal. I will take IJ over Avaturd any day of the week-make it so

#35862 1 year ago

Foo Fighters

Seriously?

dave-grohl.gifdave-grohl.gifoh-no.gifoh-no.gif
#35863 1 year ago
Dissapointed..gifDissapointed..gifIm out.jpgIm out.jpg
#35864 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Foo Fighters
Seriously?
[quoted image][quoted image]

Foo Fighters is better than Rush. Most of their (Rush) album sales were in Canada alone. I'm surprised everyone moving to Canada is not given a Rush pin, a Mike Myers dvd, and a two four of Molson. The thing with music pins is you either love or hate them. I think Pink Floyd would be a great pin.

#35865 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

Foo Fighters is better than Rush

Seriously?

facepalm-icegif-5.giffacepalm-icegif-5.gif
#35866 1 year ago

Foo Fighters is better than Rush. Most of their (Rush) album sales were in Canada alone. I'm surprised everyone moving to Canada is not given a Rush pin, a Mike Myers dvd, and a two four of Molson. The thing with music pins is you either love or hate them. I think Pink Floyd would be a great pin.</bloc

No one cares about your opinion. Music is personal and if you love Foo Fighters then good for you, however you may want to know Nickelback has sold almost twice the amount of albums Foo fighters have! Just sayin

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#35867 1 year ago

I am still trying to like RUSH-the layout has not clicked for me yet.
I call it 'Scoop City'

I was able to choke down Iron Maiden without liking the music but Foo Fighters is a pill I cannot swallow

#35868 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

Foo Fighters is better than Rush. Most of their (Rush) album sales were in Canada alone.

Uh, no, fact check please.

#35869 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

Foo Fighters is better than Rush. Most of their (Rush) album sales were in Canada alone. I'm surprised everyone moving to Canada is not given a Rush pin, a Mike Myers dvd, and a two four of Molson. The thing with music pins is you either love or hate them. I think Pink Floyd would be a great pin.

Foo Fighters are a horrible, dull stadium rock band nobody would listen to if their cringey front man wouldn't have been in Nirvana.

#35871 1 year ago

Hey you guys better chill-don't want to piss off the 5 Foo Fighters fanboys

#35872 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Hey you guys better chill-don't want to piss off the 5 Foo Fighters fanboys

They don't get up before noon, it's cool.

#35873 1 year ago

Hot Takes: Pinside Thread edition.

P.S. - No one cares about your opinion on what could be the next game.

#35874 1 year ago
Quoted from Capn12:

P.S. - No one cares about your opinion on what could be the next game.

Literally the point of this topic.

#35875 1 year ago
Quoted from theadicts77:

if their cringey front man wouldn't have been in Nirvana.

Nirvana would have been an instant buy-real music

#35876 1 year ago

I may need to start a troll thread:

Stern Foo Fighters vs Jersey Jack Elton John

#35877 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Flex Capacitor

I read that and instantly thought some kind of bizarre sex toy...ok maybe i'm weird

#35878 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

But if you did that, who would spam this one?

#35879 1 year ago

I really wanted to be “all in”on Dangers first pin as he’s a good dude and I thought he did a fantastic job on JP .I just can’t get into the Foo Fighters as a theme but the good news is ,I don’t think that’s the title .When I first got into pinball ,I thought I’d collect all music pins and have owned 6 but only MET and IMDN premiums are keepers for me .I’m not even going to guess on his theme as I believe it’s coming from far out in left field .I do believe Venom is getting the call though .

#35880 1 year ago

Someone hasn't been to sleep yet...
1 down, 4 to go.

Screenshot_20230222-102319 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230222-102319 (resized).png
#35882 1 year ago

Anyone who truly hates on the Foo Fighters, I'm betting 90% of their playlists are pre year 2000.

#35883 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

I'm not even sure Dave Grohl would agree with you on this since he idolises Rush...as evidenced by his induction speech for them at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

PS - I have every Foo Fighters CD they made. Love the band, so this isn't a this-vs.-that thing.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#35884 1 year ago

I'm betting 90% of their playlists are pre year 2000.

You are correct sir

Most of the Rock N Roll bands post 2000 are not worthy

If anyone mentions Machine Gun Kelly-I will go postal

There are a handful of worthy Rock n Roll today

#35885 1 year ago

System of a Down would make a phenomenal pin

#35886 1 year ago

Anyone who truly hates on the Foo Fighters, I'm betting 90% of their playlists are pre year 2000.

How about I just think they make unremarkable and bland music?

Music tastes are highly subjective.

#35887 1 year ago

Haha, not even close.

#35888 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

Foo Fighters is better than Rush. Most of their (Rush) album sales were in Canada alone.

Absolutely none of this is true - I guess you are a Rush hater

Quoted from pinmister:

Stern Foo Fighters vs Jersey Jack Elton John

LOL

Quoted from theadicts77:

Foo Fighters are a horrible, dull stadium rock band nobody would listen to if their cringey front man wouldn't have been in Nirvana.

Nirvana would be a better band for pinball IMO.

I'm not a massive FF fan but I'm still interested to see what JD can do with the IP.

#35889 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Absolutely none of this is true - I guess you are a Rush hater

LOL

Nirvana would be a better band for pinball IMO.
I'm not a massive FF fan but I'm still interested to see what JD can do with the IP.

Nirvana would be an even worse licensing nightmare than Led Zeppelin. At least if Stern goes with FF, it's likely a case where the band is cool to work with and we'll probably get lots of great assets with the game similar to what Stern was able to do with Metallica and Rush. There's no way Courtney Love would let Zombie yeti do a custom art package. I think people are sleeping on how good this title will be. I think Jack Danger will make sure that the layout is fun and fresh versus some of the veteran designers that tend to just recycle their old ideas and layouts. In Danger we trust!

#35890 1 year ago

Foo Fighter fans what would be your ten song list you would want in this pin if it does release?

#35891 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Nirvana would be an even worse licensing nightmare than Led Zeppelin. At least if Stern goes with FF, it's likely a case where the band is cool to work with and we'll probably get lots of great assets with the game similar to what Stern was able to do with Metallica and Rush. There's no way Courtney Love would let Zombie yeti do a custom art package. I think people are sleeping on how good this title will be. I think Jack Danger will make sure that the layout is fun and fresh versus some of the veteran designers that tend to just recycle their old ideas and layouts. In Danger we trust!

I guess Courtney doesn't need the money lol. Who knows.

I love JD but not much to predict the success of this pin on yet. Only really good thing you can be sure of is he got lots of advice and guidance from the veterans at Stern so it's not going to have 5 horseshoe shots in it like Scooby-Doo.

Like I said, I like the band enough that I'm interested but otherwise we shall see.

#35892 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Foo Fighter fans what would be your ten song list you would want in this pin if it does release?

I'll speak for the other 4 FF fans but they would need about 15 songs at least.

Must have - Everlong, The Pretender, Learn to Fly, My Hero, All my Life, Best of You, These Days.

Close seconds - Walk, Rope, Back and Forth, Arrows, Run, Times like These, (one from Sonic Highways, I would say Congregation), Waiting on a War, Medicine at Midnight, Monkey Wrench, Long Road to Ruin, Big Me, Run.

They have a few band deep cuts that they would want to include like Stacked Actors, For all the Cows, See You.

If you are a FF fan, I don't think you'd be disappointed with the set list.

#35893 1 year ago

I don't think it would be a concert pin, as they have some pretty funny iconic music videos that they could draw from. I did say I wasn't buying a pin this year, but if they have a Sonic Highways or Wasting Light themed cab, I'd have to rethink that.

#35894 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Nobody, I dare say, nobody can even name 10 of their songs. Grohl, maybe.

Edit, this guy above me is Dave Grohl.

#35895 1 year ago
Quoted from Groo:

I'll speak for the other 4 FF fans but they would need about 15 songs at least.
Must have - Everlong, The Pretender, Learn to Fly, My Hero, All my Life, Best of You, These Days.
Close seconds - Walk, Rope, Back and Forth, Arrows, Run, Times like These, (one from Sonic Highways, I would say Congregation), Waiting on a War, Medicine at Midnight, Monkey Wrench, Long Road to Ruin, Big Me, Run.
They have a few band deep cuts that they would want to include like Stacked Actors, For all the Cows, See You.
If you are a FF fan, I don't think you'd be disappointed with the set list.

I have some listening to do. Thanks for the list.

#35896 1 year ago

I like foo fighters but at current pin prices, pass unless it’s insanely awesome. Le is just too much and seems to drop in price afterwards now. Have to be picky on theme now but used to buy everything new. At 10k le I’d be in.

#35897 1 year ago

I turned 20 in 1992 so Foo is my era. I can’t name one song. Just went on Apple Music and listened to their “top songs”, only recognize one (Best of You).

I appreciate there are passionate fans of this band. That’s awesome. But, 1) it’s not for me and 2) there are a lot of bands like this with passionate fans. I’d rather see a Pearl Jam or Red Hot Chili Peppers pin.

#35898 1 year ago

Finally a pin I won’t have any problem finding new in box yes yes yes!!!!!!

#35899 1 year ago

You can find anything in box now lol, nothing is selling

#35900 1 year ago

I mean not at msrp plus $4000

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Bryn Athyn, PA
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 91.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
6,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Papillion, NE
$ 35.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 47,010 posts in this topic. You are on page 718 of 941.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/718?hl=xdetroit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.