Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,853 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 938.
#3301 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

If a Godzilla game come out this summer that isnt tied into the modern franchise that would be odd. Having said that, the modern franchise IS a flop. The comment was more of a praise to Brian Eddys talents than a slam to Godzilla. Shadow is unwatchable but the game is amazing

It's the classic japanese Toho Godzilla license Stern has. Not the modern US one.

But yeah, praising Brian Eddy is legit!

#3302 4 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

Dragon, I don’t know why we are getting downvoted, but I want make this clear, I would love to see a Blues Brothers pin. IMO Sten would be the only one who could get all of the licenses to do the pin.. I hope they can do a Blues Brothers pin!
I understand that this thread is for those more informed than us, but going off the rails on wish lists is part of the fun. Also having Stern, a Chicago manufacturer, make a pin based off a Chicago movie should be on the drawing board.

the negative votes are a positive thing when you consider its only one person doing it , and we are not that off the rails we were talking about cool pin themes for stern , honestly some people before us were trolling off topic we needed to change the subject back , and i enjoy reading about all the possibilties , i mean what if there was an old school godzilla pin made , or a blues brothers , or a jaws theme or elvira 3 would be awsome , these are interesting ideas and how cool might they look in a line up next to other pins in the dining room

#3303 4 years ago

God I hope it's Godzilla

#3304 4 years ago

If it is Godzilla, it better have Jet Jaguar!

A17D1462-FCFD-414A-859C-3383E7C32B32 (resized).jpegA17D1462-FCFD-414A-859C-3383E7C32B32 (resized).jpeg
#3305 4 years ago

Elvira ...

F28ACE6F-2DE2-4590-A2A7-A598378C5C6D (resized).jpegF28ACE6F-2DE2-4590-A2A7-A598378C5C6D (resized).jpeg
#3306 4 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Just wanted to share the fact that Tommy is a liar and a piece of shit. He lied about me in this very thread! Slanderous. He is now a known liar and piece of garbage in the community... everyone who upvoted him and downvoted me should take a long look in the mirror. He lied to you about our interaction and transaction, made it seem like he was a hero, and you all believed him.
Bottom line is that I stood up for myself as a customer when he tried to jack up an already agreed upon price. He then ignored my e-mails for support because he didn't like me and only showed himself to slam me in this thread and have his Nitro brigade bros upvote his lies and BS. Not cool. But, that'll be my last post on the subject. Tommy=human garbage.
Enjoy your next Stern, fellas, pick a good distro, you may need it!

Ken Lapoint you are the piece of garbage! You threatened us and P1. Yeah, Tommy screwed up in Tacoma and has since apologized. Have you? You’re a spiteful and dishonest little man. Good luck finding a dealer in Canada that will sell to you.

#3307 4 years ago

I think we have all had enough of makens slanderous posts. He is free to express his opinions but there’s no need to slander people. I don’t know why the mods simply kick him out of threads but leave his slander up. Wouldn’t surprise me if someone brings a lawsuit his way. There are laws in Canada as to what you can and cannot say. Yes a man made a mistake but to not only slander him, his family and anyone who knows them is crossing the line. Express yourself but leave the trash talk out of it. You got a bad game, stern didn’t warranty it and you hate your distributor. We get it...bye.

#3308 4 years ago
Quoted from MOMM:

Ken Lapoint you are the piece of garbage! You threatened us and P1. Yeah, Tommy screwed up in Tacoma and has since apologized. Have you? You’re a spiteful and dishonest little man. Good luck finding a dealer in Canada that will sell to you.

If you call em on the phone there's "Kana da"!

(Wich means "noone there" in german.)

Jokes you have to explain are the worst.

#3309 4 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Elvira ...[quoted image]

Sweet!

#3310 4 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Elvira ...[quoted image]

Although I think this will make a nice pin I surely hope pick some new themes in the future. Many people were saying Jaws to be the next pin and I think that can be a great pin as well. From Elvira we got the party monsters and scared stiff. Both pins which are highly rated by most people (personally I couldn't care less for both) and for black knight: been there, done that, got the T-shirt.
When you look at the Munsters: no one saw that coming and I think it's a great machine. Same for Deadpool and Guardians.

Only retheme I want to see is a nice reboot of BTTF. That DE thing is a turd unfortunately and with modern techniques you can.... well, let me put it this way:
"wireramps, wireramps? Where were going we don't need'.......... wireramps!"

#3311 4 years ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

Only retheme I want to see is a nice reboot of BTTF. That DE thing is a turd unfortunately and with modern techniques you can.... well, let me put it this way:
"wireramps, wireramps? Where were going we don't need'.......... wireramps!"

"If my calculations are right, when this baby hits 88mph, you're gonna see some serious shit" -Doc Brown
I need a proper bttf pin in my life. As long as it's not just a Flux Capacitor bash toy up the middle. (I'd probably still buy one lol)

#3312 4 years ago

Omg the Flux Capacitor would make a pretty great mode tree. That or the flames from the Delorean maybe going up the playfield.
"Nobody calls me chicken" mode
-Knock out Biff mini Wizard
-magnets need to be involved in Hoverboard mode
-Clock Tower multiball!
-Newpaper with changing headlines to display high scores and achievement (somewhat like Batman 66 did)
-original score and soundtrack are a must
-ridiculous amount of amazing callouts
-fan base spanning most generations
I've thought about this game more than I should have. Why isnt this being made?

#3313 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

-fan base spanning most generations
I've thought about this game more than I should have. Why isnt this being made?

I asked Gary in person 3 years ago... he said the collectors market is perfect for it but the location market isn't.
I said, maybe, but I would buy one immediately if it would be made.

#3314 4 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

he said the collectors market is perfect for it but the location market isn't.

Was he talking about Black Knight Sword of Fury or Back to the Future? All joking aside I think BTTF would do well for the collectors market and the location market. One of the most recognizable franchises in existence.

Make it so Stern-I would be a buyer for sure.

#3315 4 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

I asked Gary in person 3 years ago... he said the collectors market is perfect for it but the location market isn't.

Sounds a little similar to Munsters, with the exception under 30s actually know what BTTF is.

Paging Gary, stop talking silly and make us a kick ass BTTF pin.

#3316 4 years ago

JJP doesn't have a bttf in the pipeline which I heard. With Deeproot having a big 80s license i'm a bit afraid and hopefull at the sametime that somebody claimed it.

#3317 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Sounds a little similar to Munsters, with the exception under 30s actually know what BTTF is.
Paging Gary, stop talking silly and make us a kick ass BTTF pin.

Munsters = over 45 (being generous)
Bttf = 5+
My son (5) would instantly recognize a Delorean or Hoverboard and want to play. He has ACTUALLY SEEN a Munsters LE and I couldnt get him off of Jurassic Park to try it.

Odd choices going on at Stern

#3318 4 years ago

I'm excited about Elvira 3, that could be fun. But, the rest of the rumors and latest releases really seem pretty blah to me theme-wise. Munsters did nothing for me, Iron Maiden was better than that but still just OK, Black Knight meh, Godzilla seems a totally crap theme in my eyes. Deadpool was the last Stern theme I thought was pretty cool from a theme perspective.

I would just like to see a truly adult theme and serious. Not some fan boy comic book/band/movie franchise/etc. I mean, some of those are OK, but we've just been inundated with them for the past decade. When I heard the rumor about Pulp Fiction being possible, my ears perked up. That, thematically, I could really get on board with and seems awesome. Has there been any other whispers regarding that?

#3319 4 years ago
Quoted from The_Director:

I'm excited about Elvira 3, that could be fun. But, the rest of the rumors and latest releases really seem pretty blah to me theme-wise. Munsters did nothing for me, Iron Maiden was better than that but still just OK, Black Knight meh, Godzilla seems a totally crap theme in my eyes. Deadpool was the last Stern theme I thought was pretty cool from a theme perspective.
I would just like to see a truly adult theme and serious. Not some fan boy comic book/band/movie franchise/etc. I mean, some of those are OK, but we've just been inundated with them for the past decade. When I heard the rumor about Pulp Fiction being possible, my ears perked up. That, thematically, I could really get on board with and seems awesome. Has there been any other whispers regarding that?

#3321 4 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:I asked Gary in person 3 years ago... he said the collectors market is perfect for it but the location market isn't.
I said, maybe, but I would buy one immediately if it would be made.

Sadly Gary is right.

Wrote that sometime allready:
Sine I'm a comic artist I sit at various conventions and somewhere under 30 the number of people that never even heard of BTTF increase significantly.

But with that argument I don't get how Munsters got made.
Maybe the argument is that with Herman looking like Frankensteins Monster, young people will still recognize the general Monster Theme.

#3322 4 years ago

Former fanexpo empolyee
I dont know what convention you were at but almost all 12+ I've met know back to the future. There is more of a younger crowd than youd think

20190606_134832 (resized).jpg20190606_134832 (resized).jpg20190606_135150 (resized).jpg20190606_135150 (resized).jpg20190606_135210 (resized).jpg20190606_135210 (resized).jpg
#3323 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Former fanexpo empolyee
I dont know what convention you were at but almost all 12+ I've met know back to the future. There is more of a younger crowd than youd think[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah theres a childs book (wich I think has not been translated, but that was a while ago). I didn't say it's a dead license. It's just not as known today like other franchises.
When you see cosplayers you see the Stormtroopers, Ghostbusters and stuff but no Marty or Doc. You see a lot of DeLorean wich became an own Subculture symbolizing the 80s on every second synth pop cover.

Edit: Oh and plz remember I sit at german Comic Cons, Game Cons and others... It may vary from country to country.

#3324 4 years ago

Ok so fair enough that you are in Germany and things are different here in Canada but Marty is a very popular costume choice and the rainbow hat from the second movie became a trendy thing for last few years. My local convention last year had the entire cast reunited. My son and I got our picture taken in the delorean. I think it must be much bigger on my side of the world.
(We were Pikachu and Ash the pokemon trainer. He took off his ear hat thing)

20190606_142347 (resized).jpg20190606_142347 (resized).jpg
#3325 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Ok so fair enough that you are in Germany and things are different here in Canada but Marty is a very popular costume choice and the rainbow hat from the second movie became a trendy thing for last few years. My local convention last year had the entire cast reunited. My son and I got our picture taken in the delorean. I think it must be much bigger on my side of the world.
(We were Pikachu and Ash the pokemon trainer. He took off his ear hat thing)[quoted image]

Cool!

We only have David Hasselhoff visiting some Cons.

#3326 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

We only have David Hasselhoff visiting some Cons.

the_a_team.jpgthe_a_team.jpg

#3327 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

[quoted image]

I state: That reaction was intended.

You usually can't afford to fly in big Stars from overseas so you use... well... cheaper ones.

So for meeting the BTTF cast I remember sitting on a Con with the first "Jennifer" (wich was replaced in Parts 2 & 3)...

(I suppressed that memory because it was a horrible event and I heard when it was over the organizer went right into jail. )

But I personally liked David Hasselhoff when I watched Knight Rider as a kid.
Would buy a Knight Rider pinball sight unseen.

#3328 4 years ago

I see lots of people saying Godzilla now what happened to the Jurassic World rumors people were mentioning.

#3329 4 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I see lots of people saying Godzilla now what happened to the Jurassic World rumors people were mentioning.

Bill & Ted will save us from Godzilla!

#3330 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Bill & Ted will save us from Godzilla!

Screenshot_20190606-164048_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190606-164048_Google (resized).jpg
#3331 4 years ago

Stanger things?

#3332 4 years ago

At this point anyone not 100% sure what the next two games are really sux at the Internet.

#3333 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

At this point anyone not 100% sure what the next two games are really sux at the Internet.

I sux at Internet.

From what I understand:

Jurassic World: July
Elvira 3:October

Please correct me if I'm wrong

#3334 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Elvira and Godzilla/Jurassic World are just pretty solid rumours. Waiting for proof. (Elvira have some pretty good proof). I'm also waiting to see what they vault next. If you believe everything you read on the internet, you really sux at the internet .

#3335 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Elvira and Godzilla/Jurassic World are just pretty solid rumours. Waiting for proof. (Elvira have some pretty good proof). I'm also waiting to see what they vault next. If you believe everything you read on the internet, you really sux at the internet .

Guys, Im pretty sure the next vault is Last Action Hero. It is even included in digital form on the Stern Classics Pinball Arcade Game.

#3336 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I sux at Internet.
From what I understand:
Jurassic World: July
Elvira 3:October
Please correct me if I'm wrong

Well I guess I’m buyin nothing for the rest of the year. Bit snoozy for me. I’m sure a lot will love it but I’m out.

#3337 4 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Well I guess I’m buyin nothing for the rest of the year. Bit snoozy for me. I’m sure a lot will love it but I’m out.

Snap! Could make a good game from Jurassic World but I’d prefer a new Jurassic Park pin with lcd, the original film has aged well and it’s vastly superior to Jurassic World and the less that’s said about Fallen Kingdom the better.

#3338 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Guys, Im pretty sure the next vault is Last Action Hero. It is even included in digital form on the Stern Classics Pinball Arcade Game.

Plz add smilie face. XD

#3339 4 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

Stanger things?

I'd prefer that personally over Elvira. To each their own, and im sure the game will be awesome, but once again Stern is going with a theme that's not really relevant to my generation.

#3340 4 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

I’m with you. The next pin rumors are uninspiring to me. The only thing that may convince me to purchase Stern NIB at all would be a Munsters or GB re-work. Otherwise, I’m waiting for a later run Wonka LE.

#3341 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I’m with you. The next pin rumors are uninspiring to me. The only thing that may convince me to purchase Stern NIB at all would be a Munsters or GB re-work. Otherwise, I’m waiting for a later run Wonka LE.

Brian. Eddy. That name should make anyone give serious consideration to any Stern pin with his name on it. I'm not psyched that it might be Jurassic World, but the man hasn't made a bad pin and HAS made a handful of all-time classics. Interested to see what he does with Stern next.

#3342 4 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

Stanger things?

Maybe a re-theme of Munsters to Stranger Things!

Lower play field is the upside-down. The ramp rises up to reveal the demogorgon. That's as far as I've thought it out.

#3343 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Brian. Eddy. That name should make anyone give serious consideration to any Stern pin with his name on it. I'm not psyched that it might be Jurassic World, but the man hasn't made a bad pin and HAS made a handful of all-time classics. Interested to see what he does with Stern next.

Very true. I might buy a Tele Tubby theme if Brian was in on it!

#3344 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Very true. I might buy a Tele Tubby theme if Brian was in on it!

I wouldn't say no to that if he did it. I watched a LOT of that show when my kids were small. Very relaxing for naptime.

#3345 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I wouldn't say no to that if he did it. I watched a LOT of that show when my kids were small. Very relaxing for naptime.

Uh-Oh!

Lalalala lalalalalalalala!

#3346 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That show is creepy.

#3347 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

That show is creepy.

If you were a baby, toddler, or parent needing a break, it was AMAZING. I am forever indebted to teletubbies.

#3348 4 years ago

Gave me flu like symptoms watching it with my toddler every morning at 6AM on PBS .... but he liked it.

#3349 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Gave me flu like symptoms watching it with my toddler every morning at 6AM on PBS .... but he liked it.

It came on in the afternoon here, which was perfect for a calm-down into naptime.

That said, I would never want a Teletubbies pin. For the record.

#3350 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If you were a baby, toddler, or parent needing a break, it was AMAZING. I am forever indebted to teletubbies.

But at what expense to the childrens future well being lol.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet Parts
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Playfield - Other
FlipMods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 46,853 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/67?hl=ryanbrooks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.