Screenshot_20240416_150533_YouTube (resized).jpg
Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,887 posts in this topic. You are on page 678 of 938.
#33851 1 year ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Stern next cornerstone I hear is a music pin...... keep dreaming on that BTTF

No….. where’s Venom in the shuffle now? I was really looking forward to a comic book zombie yeti Venom pin with Deadpool 2.0 code

#33852 1 year ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

If it's Megadeth my wallet is screwed.

Uff. That makes two of us.

#33853 1 year ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

For say 14K on an LE you could pay them to play live at your house !

#33854 1 year ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Stern next cornerstone I hear is a music pin...... keep dreaming on that BTTF

Will do!

Screenshot_20221024_234120 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221024_234120 (resized).jpg
#33855 1 year ago

I hope it happens for you !

#33856 1 year ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

Same.

#33857 1 year ago

So this BTTF pin will incorporate a plasma ball, hooked up to the clock tower, right?

8D7128E7-C36E-4723-AF7B-3B8CB7E594DE.jpeg8D7128E7-C36E-4723-AF7B-3B8CB7E594DE.jpeg986E3FF1-62FE-41AE-9637-F22B9B025D3F.jpeg986E3FF1-62FE-41AE-9637-F22B9B025D3F.jpeg
#33858 1 year ago

Megadeth or Judas Priest and I'm all in on an LE!

#33859 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

So this BTTF pin will incorporate a plasma ball, hooked up to the clock tower, right?[quoted image][quoted image]

Yes yes yes

#33860 1 year ago

I would love to see Pink Floyd. If they ever make it I would but the LE super grand supreme get back together edition. TAKE. MY. MONEY

Or Motley Crue!

#33861 1 year ago

Someone said Megadeth ………. I'm in

The music combine with a fast flow game would be great

License should cost way less than other recent titles

#33862 1 year ago

Van Halen or Beastie Boys and I'm in...

20201006_210915 (resized).jpg20201006_210915 (resized).jpgIMG_20201006_0001 (resized).jpgIMG_20201006_0001 (resized).jpg
#33863 1 year ago

Megadeth would make me rethink my MOTU push big time.

#33864 1 year ago

I think Eddy and Dwight are doing BTTF. Anyone else notice during Drinks with Jack how the word future was used like 3 times in 15 seconds when they were talking about Eddy's next game?

#33865 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I think Eddy and Dwight are doing BTTF. Anyone else notice during Drinks with Jack how they word future was used like 3 times in 15 seconds when they were talking about Eddy's next game?

I am curious what they are working on. It might be salesmanship but Dwight did mention it is Eddy’s best shooting whitewood in his opinion

#33866 1 year ago

I think Eddy and Dwight are doing BTTF. Anyone else notice during Drinks with Jack how the word future was used like 3 times in 15 seconds when they were talking about Eddy's next game?

Lol … I love this enthusiasm.
I will watch the vid if I can.

#33867 1 year ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Van Halen or Beastie Boys and I'm in...[quoted image][quoted image]

Van Halen or Beastie Boys neither my favorite, but both would be very good for a music pin. But I think Black Sabbath is what the next music pin was rumored to be.

#33868 1 year ago

I think people are just trying to will Black Sabbath pin into existence. Worked for Iron Maiden though

#33869 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I think people are just trying to will Black Sabbath pin into existence. Worked for Iron Maiden though

Stern sharing a booth with Ozzie implies a possible link and there have been rumors for a while. Maybe not Sabbath though, just Ozzy solo. IM did have some people willing it into existence, but it also had rumors coming for a long while from the insiders. And by insiders, I don't mean podcasts.

#33870 1 year ago

If it’s a music pin wouldn’t it be foo fighters?

Regardless will we see a release late December like normal?

#33871 1 year ago
Quoted from V8haha:

"Normal" for a Spike music pin is announced anywhere from Dec to Mar. So I'm assuming Jan is more likely than Dec.

#33872 1 year ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Van Halen or Beastie Boys and I'm in...[quoted image][quoted image]

Beastie boys for sure. Another. TAKE. MY. MONEY boyeeeeeee

#33873 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Also isn’t Stern about to move into a new factory? That’ll throw another minor wrench in production
But it’s allegedly a bigger place to pump out more games. Increased production should help with the demand and level out the prices (not that I expect them to go down, but less big price jumps perhaps)

The Data Center has been itching badly for Stern's current building for the last few years.

#33874 1 year ago
Quoted from V8haha:

I'd be surprised if they announced another game this year since Bond isn't even on location yet. It feels like another skip is coming

#33875 1 year ago

Tenacious D would be an instant LE purchase for me.

FB80F3E8-3B54-42C3-8F10-13F7A651CABD (resized).jpegFB80F3E8-3B54-42C3-8F10-13F7A651CABD (resized).jpeg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#33876 1 year ago
Quoted from frisco_melt:

It feels like another skip is coming

Man I hope not. Without Sterns quarterly releases there isn't very much to talk about 'round here.

#33877 1 year ago

What is the #1 blocker to Supply Chain issues to date in pinball today? Where is the times is tough innovation?

With these issues you'd think they create a Generic Pinball Cabinet and just swap the playfields out with some trans lites and call it a day. These node boards seem to make that fairly easy. That way you could just reuse your Spike boards in the wild vs waiting forever.

Guess they'd have to figure out a new way to crate and ship. They could make a mechanism that would make it damn easy to plop standard playfield in game... Just think of all the playfields you could populate and ship in 1/2 the space.... Shipping cost down. and more product going out.

Use magnetic side art and blammo.

Hell I'd be looking at manufactured wood from recycle material to cut some cost and keep it real..

New game.... Recycled Playfield manufactured wood, redesigned to be supply chain proof and cost friendly.

Why not reinvent the payment system.. Who needs coin mechs anymore. Who has really Paper money / coins .. anymore?

Just use Stern Insider and Digital coin payment system. Don't screw operators with surcharge.

All sacrilege....

#33878 1 year ago

Man I hope not. Without Sterns quarterly releases there isn't very much to talk about 'round here.

Then should be much less activity in here. Perhaps, play some damn pinball. Odd concept, I know.

#33879 1 year ago
Screenshot_20221107-142439_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221107-142439_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221107-142448_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221107-142448_Facebook (resized).jpg
#33880 1 year ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

With these issues you'd think they create a Generic Pinball Cabinet and just swap the playfields out with some trans lites and call it a day. ...
Guess they'd have to figure out a new way to crate and ship. They could make a mechanism that would make it damn easy to plop standard playfield in game... Just think of all the playfields you could populate and ship in 1/2 the space.... Shipping cost down. and more product going out.
Use magnetic side art and blammo.

I think Multimorphic is doing this. Also, the Pinball 2000 platform at Williams tried something similar.

#33881 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

I think Multimorphic is doing this. Also, the Pinball 2000 platform at Williams tried something similar.

Yeah, I'm not sold on the concept. Something to be said about a solid lineup of multiple games from multiple eras. So I have one pinball "machine" and multiple playfields/translites/thingamajigs lying around that I swap when I want to play something different? No thanks. Good concept on paper. Not so much in reality. Any multimorphic owners care to share their opinion?

#33882 1 year ago

[quoted image][quoted image]

Wait did you ❤️ your own post?

#33883 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Always!

#33884 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

#33885 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

Beastie boys for sure. Another. TAKE. MY. MONEY boyeeeeeee

Me too, not sure I want another 80’s metal pin Iron Maiden is enough to cover that base . They Might Be Giants would make an excellent pin but probably too niche.

#33886 1 year ago

Got Pinball?

9C5A6797-33B5-4E01-8E9B-2C4CA0CCBDFA (resized).jpeg9C5A6797-33B5-4E01-8E9B-2C4CA0CCBDFA (resized).jpeg
#33887 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

Me too, not sure I want another 80’s metal pin Iron Maiden is enough to cover that base . They Might Be Giants would make an excellent pin but probably too niche.

They Might Be Giants could be amazing actually. Never gonna happen though.

#33888 1 year ago
giphy_s (resized).pnggiphy_s (resized).png
#33889 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Seriously, are you really surprised?

#33890 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

Stern sharing a booth with Ozzie

Yes Gary chumming up with Sharon and Ozzy had me instantly thinking this is in the works. I told the wife that Ozzy may be a possibility and she is already down for it. I think the music is perfect for pinball and the pairing combined with a great art package could become a masterpiece. Will it be Eddy on a music pin-juices are flowing just thinking about it.

#33891 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:I told the wife that Ozzy may be a possibility and she is already down for it.
Ozzy will probably happen one day, but so would a Beyonce somehow? E.g. if they can secure an affordable agreement, Stern will go wherever they think there's enough of a market. Not saying a Beyonce would be my cup of tea, however! Lol

#33892 1 year ago

I'd be into a Beyonce pin, but I imagine her people would be next to impossible to deal with as a license.

She's basically the only person who can successfully get unflattering photos of herself pulled off the internet. Imagine trying to do art of her...

#33893 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I'd be into a Beyonce pin, but I imagine her people would be next to impossible to deal with as a license.
She's basically the only person who can successfully get unflattering photos of herself pulled off the internet. Imagine trying to do art of her...

They would have to stick to the radio hits because from the albums I’ve heard there are no “deep cuts”, lol, radio hit or complete shit

#33894 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

They would have to stick to the radio hits because from the albums I’ve heard there are no “deep cuts”, lol, radio hit or complete shit

She only makes hits, there are no deep cuts

#33895 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

She only makes hits, there are no deep cuts

She doesn't make hits, she doesn't write her own music she doesn't do peoduction, she's a singer that looks goodish.

#33896 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

She doesn't make hits, she doesn't write her own music she doesn't do peoduction, she's a singer that looks goodish.

Be careful mere mortal, the Beyhive is all powerful (also come on, she's a beautiful woman)

#33897 1 year ago

No.

#33898 1 year ago
No to the fact the Beyhive is all powerful, or no to the fact she's a beautiful woman? Or no to ever seeing a Beyonce SLE? Lol

#33899 1 year ago

Lol Taylor Swift Pinball.. there's no music even on a 'just-for-fun' virtual machine, people would probably get sued for just looking at that vid..

#33900 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Be careful mere mortal, the Beyhive is all powerful (also come on, she's a beautiful woman)

That SNL skit is the first thing that came to mind!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.95
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blaine, WASHINGTON
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 375.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinMod Industries

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 1,059.00
9,000 (Firm)
$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 53.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Atlanta Area, GA
There are 46,887 posts in this topic. You are on page 678 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/678?hl=knackers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.