DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG
dr (resized).jpg
IMG_2624 (resized).jpeg
Nelson (resized).png
Andre (resized).png
dad_lg-min (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,819 posts in this topic. You are on page 672 of 937.
#33551 1 year ago

I’m I being asked to remind you boomers to not get horny on main or to remind you that things don’t make a good pinball theme just because you remembered it once existed?

Either way. Happy to offer my services.

#33552 1 year ago

Enough already about bands, movie themes, remakes and the likes. Here’s a collaboration for yer. The art, colours, lights, sounds, stadiums, cheering crowds, pits, flip trick - wire form ramps, collision targets. Choose your driver. Player 1 “Grave Digger” Player 2 “El Toro Loco. Player 3 “Megalodon. Player 4 “Monster Mutt Dalmatian” Freestyle bonus points. Race track illuminations. Trick mode. Same player drives again.

What pinball really needs next is more trucks!
CE25A0D4-0F3E-4284-9F0B-A201FC2FF53D (resized).jpegCE25A0D4-0F3E-4284-9F0B-A201FC2FF53D (resized).jpeg

#33553 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball_Syd:

Enough already about bands, movie themes, remakes and the likes. Here’s a collaboration for yer. The art, colours, lights, sounds, stadiums, cheering crowds, pits, flip trick - wire form ramps, collision targets. Choose your driver. Player 1 “Grave Digger” Player 2 “El Toro Loco. Player 3 “Megladon. Player 4 “Monster Mutt Dalmatian” Freestyle bonus points. Race track illuminations. Trick mode. Same player drives again.
[quoted image]

This would make a good home pin for 9-12 year olds

#33554 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball_Syd:

What pinball really needs next is more trucks! [quoted image]

We heard your request and give you the following...

13778A86-3BD6-4712-939A-6564B46CF81F (resized).jpeg13778A86-3BD6-4712-939A-6564B46CF81F (resized).jpeg72DA0651-8D81-4676-A430-896EE2F7E594 (resized).jpeg72DA0651-8D81-4676-A430-896EE2F7E594 (resized).jpeg
#33555 1 year ago

I don't think original themes sell anymore, but Monster Trucks is a fun original pinball theme idea.

Before Iron Maiden and before Archer, didn't Keith call that layout "Monster Trucks vs Dinosaurs" or something like that? Fun goofy idea

#33556 1 year ago

Sooo.. where are we at? Is the next cornerstone to be Venom, BTTF, Ozzy or even Jaws?

Can't see Jaws anymore, not after Bond - e.g. even such a great licence like Bond got it's usual flak. Can't imagine with Jaws!

#33557 1 year ago
3a385712506009204d69365a12ae3348--dental-life-dental-humor (resized).jpg3a385712506009204d69365a12ae3348--dental-life-dental-humor (resized).jpg
#33558 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball_Syd:

Enough already about bands, movie themes, remakes and the likes. Here’s a collaboration for yer. The art, colours, lights, sounds, stadiums, cheering crowds, pits, flip trick - wire form ramps, collision targets. Choose your driver. Player 1 “Grave Digger” Player 2 “El Toro Loco. Player 3 “Megalodon. Player 4 “Monster Mutt Dalmatian” Freestyle bonus points. Race track illuminations. Trick mode. Same player drives again.
[quoted image]

WWE with trucks, essentially. Given WWE's legendary failure in sales, I doubt this will happen.

#33559 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Sooo.. where are we at? Is the next cornerstone to be Venom, BTTF, Ozzy or even Jaws?
Can't see Jaws anymore, not after Bond - e.g. even such a great licence like Bond got it's usual flak. Can't imagine with Jaws!

The next pin *could* be a music pin because the Spike2 cornerstone music pins are released in the Late Dec-early Mar timeframe. But if a music pin isn't next, it's likely another year before one given the historical pattern. I'd REALLY LIKE to see an Ozzy pin. SO MUCH material to work with. Black Sabbath is still an acceptable substitution, but Ozzy would be the top choice.

#33560 1 year ago

Couldnt find the image but Jack posted a picture of the millennium falcon with the illuminati eye like he did for revealing the code name of his home pin (the minnow from Gilligan's island). Been trying to think how the millennium falcon could be interpreted, but coming up short on ideas. I thought Futurama cause of the space ship and the show started on the millennium, outside that not sure what other connections could be made

#33561 1 year ago
Quoted from Gutterghoul:

Been trying to think how the millennium falcon could be interpreted, but coming up short on ideas.

Bank it.

Falcon_and_the_snowman_ver3 (resized).jpgFalcon_and_the_snowman_ver3 (resized).jpg
#33562 1 year ago
Quoted from Gutterghoul:

I thought Futurama cause of the space ship and the show started on the millennium, outside that not sure what other connections could be made

I don't know that he'd be my first choice to do a Futurama pin, but he certainly wouldn't be my last choice either!

#33563 1 year ago
Quoted from Gutterghoul:

Couldnt find the image but Jack posted a picture of the millennium falcon with the illuminati eye like he did for revealing the code name of his home pin (the minnow from Gilligan's island). Been trying to think how the millennium falcon could be interpreted, but coming up short on ideas. I thought Futurama cause of the space ship and the show started on the millennium, outside that not sure what other connections could be made

Futurama- Thundercougarfalconbird

#33564 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'd REALLY LIKE to see an Ozzy pin. SO MUCH material to work with. Black Sabbath is still an acceptable substitution, but Ozzy would be the top choice.

I'm not so much into music pins, let alone owning one, but Ozzy makes sense even to me! More than the music being real successful, he's been and still is quite mainstream.

Considering his recent presence with Stern, I Don't Know, but looks like it wouldn't be a Shot in The Dark that One of Those Days we'll see a N.I.B. pinball with Ozzy's name on it!

#33565 1 year ago

Idk about what's next, but perusing the USPTO database I saw a couple things that caught my eye

Hulu has trademark protections for pinball machines now

Dreamworks filed a lot for kiddie shows (I assume this is part of their partnership with Zen Studios)

Squid Game showed up, but it's covering just about any and every item that could exist. I don't know what a Squid Game game would look like and really doubt it will happen, but color me intrigued.

Universal has pinball machines in a lot of their trademarks, including events at their theme parks. Universal Theme Park as a pinball theme could work? But I doubt it's anything like that

Probably a lot of nothing, but sometimes you strike gold like Rick and Morty or most American Pinball games.

#33566 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I'm not so much into music pins, let alone owning one, but Ozzy makes sense even to me! More than the music being real successful, he's been and still is quite mainstream.
Considering his recent presence with Stern, I Don't Know, but looks like it wouldn't be a Shot in The Dark that One of Those Days we'll see a N.I.B. pinball with Ozzy's name on it!

I would love a Black Sabbath machine but in reality it’s a licensing nightmare. I believe we will see a Ozzy pin as the next music pin out of stern. Fingers crossed

#33567 1 year ago
Quoted from Gutterghoul:

Jack posted a picture of the millennium falcon with the illuminati eye

I like the guy, but has anyone else noticed a handful of other off putting symbolism from him? He oft speaks of illuminati, wears all red shoes, recently got a tattoo of a fable witch’s house that supposedly eats children. Please don’t burn me for asking. I just wondered if anyone else picked up on it. No judgement.

#33568 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

I like the guy, but has anyone else noticed a handful of other off putting symbolism from him? He oft speaks of illuminati, wears all red shoes, recently got a tattoo of a fable witch’s house that supposedly eats children. Please don’t burn me for asking. I just wondered if anyone else picked up on it. No judgement.

D1WdM1wVsAAbZYO (resized).jpgD1WdM1wVsAAbZYO (resized).jpg
#33569 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

I would love a Black Sabbath machine but in reality it’s a licensing nightmare. I believe we will see a Ozzy pin as the next music pin out of stern. Fingers crossed

ozzy-ozzy-osbourne.gifozzy-ozzy-osbourne.gif
#33570 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

WWE with trucks, essentially. Given WWE's legendary failure in sales, I doubt this will happen.

That’s a fair call! I guess Monster Jam could get bumped across to a smaller tier or boutique manufacturer. Similar to “Hot Wheels” just because there’s a huge fan base and multi $m in net worth merch sales, probably wouldn’t equate to eyebrow raising pin sales. And if another motor vehicle/bike theme were to surface I’d wanna see some backglass game integration like “Banzai Run”. Like that’s ever gonna happen again any time soon!

If WWF, which has interesting design theme integration with the upper pf wrestling ring but sat around as stock on the shelves for months, then there’s an anticipated risk for developers.

I’m guessing sports themes are now considered too passe and a thing of the past, already overdone during the last century. Ohhh well.. back to block busters and bands.

#33571 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Meh. Do you believe KISS worship the devil and their name means Knights in Satan's Service? Some stuff is performative or image-based and lots of people like to talk about illuminati and weird stuff. Where it goes wrong is when they start ACTING on fantasy stuff or conspiracy theories and hurting people. I don't think the stuff you've noticed is anything more than his casual interests or stuff that fascinates him personally. When he starts hurting himself or other people, let me know and we can take him down with the KISS army.

#33572 1 year ago

If Jack Danger were a (…checks notes…) Evil Sorcerer. His name would be Jack Sorcerer.
This much is obvious.

Quoted from Ballderdash:

#33573 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

His back tat is the coolest.

992C91D7-01DC-4C38-A644-BFB6B915D61C (resized).jpeg992C91D7-01DC-4C38-A644-BFB6B915D61C (resized).jpeg
#33574 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Wait, what’s the deal with all red shoes? I have shoes that are red…never thought it meant anything I just liked them

#33575 1 year ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

Wait, what’s the deal with all red shoes? I have shoes that are red…never thought it meant anything I just liked them

Short answer: It doesn't mean anything, except maybe that red's an exciting, punchy choice for shoes and clothes.

But...that doesn't stop people from making crazy conspiracy theories about hollywood elite, "red shoe men" and pizza-centric pedophile rings and all sorts of other nonsense. Total waste of time entertaining the weirdos that espouse the stuff.

#33576 1 year ago
tumblr_micqce1jMi1rqxqruo1_500.giftumblr_micqce1jMi1rqxqruo1_500.gif
#33577 1 year ago

So he posted this on instagram this morning, hold on a sec while I jump to conclusions.

1. Its a red herring cause we hit the nail on the head

2. Its another clue, but we guessed wrong and hes steering us to it

3. Its a clue for the same thing (fry was captain yesterday when he drank the super hero juice)

4. This and the previous were both red herrings cause he knows were gunna over analyze in here so hes just posting random shit with the illuminati eye cause even though thats what he did the first time he wouldnt do the same thing again as again we would over analyze and figure it out too fast

Screenshot_20221014-072203 (resized).pngScreenshot_20221014-072203 (resized).png

#33578 1 year ago

I thought the rumor mill already settled on him doing He Man for the 40th anniversary next year. But it could just be wishful thinking...

#33579 1 year ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

I thought red shoes meant you are a clown

#33580 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I thought the rumor mill already settled on him doing He Man for the 40th anniversary next year. But it could just be wishful thinking...

That would line up with option 2. So if its not Futurama but He Man, you would just need to figure out how Millennium Falcon gets you to He-Man.

#33581 1 year ago
Quoted from Gutterghoul:

That would line up with option 2. So if its not Futurama but He Man, you would just need to figure out how Millennium Falcon gets you to He-Man.

I know nothing of He-Man as it was before my time

Though I saw this and thought it was amusing

the_hewars_action_figure_collection_with_the_style_of_sta_wars_and_heman_1 (resized).jpgthe_hewars_action_figure_collection_with_the_style_of_sta_wars_and_heman_1 (resized).jpg
#33582 1 year ago

Also I do think Jack is partly just trolling for shits and giggles...

#33583 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I know nothing of He-Man as it was before my time
Though I saw this and thought it was amusing[quoted image]

THAT is some daming evidence!

I was also thinking it could be Batman Animated Series since the Millennium Falcon could be the Batwing, and Action Man could be just generic older super hero and be applied to any part of Batman.

Quoted from TreyBo69:

Also I do think Jack is partly just trolling for shits and giggles...

A million percent, but hey Ill bite and at least have some fun with it

#33584 1 year ago

The sorceress from Masters of the universe was a falcon as well

#33585 1 year ago

Jack opens Pinside:
“Jack is a child eating sorcerer.”

Jack closes Pinside.

#33586 1 year ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Jack opens Pinside:
Jack closes Pinside.

That's exactly what a child eating sorcerer would do too......

#33587 1 year ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Jack opens Pinside:
Jack closes Pinside.

DeadFlip

Hey Jack! I understand you are under strict NDAs not to tell us about your next game (and you understandably want to keep your job) but can you give us one solid, "I promise it is not this" just to narrow it down a little? Can you promise us it's not a Golden Girls pin?

#33588 1 year ago

[EDIT] I PROMISE NOTHING!

#33589 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

DeadFlip
Hey Jack! I understand you are under strict NDAs not to tell us about your next game (and you understandably want to keep your job) but can you give us one solid, "I promise it is not this" just to narrow it down a little? Can you promise us it's not a Golden Girls pin?

Quoted from DeadFlip:

[EDIT] I PROMISE NOTHING!

Golden Girls Confirmed.

#33590 1 year ago

#33591 1 year ago

I gotta say, the one thing I miss the most about being on the consumer side of pinball, was making all those amazing fake game announcements.
Not that I didn't catch heat for 'em, but I enjoyed putting a lot of dang time into those. LOL

#33592 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Golden Girls Confirmed.

This is all code for a Goldmember..!

p30078_p_v8_aj.jpgp30078_p_v8_aj.jpg
#33593 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I thought red shoes meant you are a clown

I always knew there was something different about me

#33594 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

This is all code for a Goldmember..![quoted image]

I forgot all about Beyonce staring in that. I bet she wishes other people did too lol

#33595 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I forgot all about Beyonce staring in that. I bet she wishes other people did too lol

ezgif-2-7c6726ac6d.gifezgif-2-7c6726ac6d.gif
#33596 1 year ago

Oh Beyonce...

Please make her a pinball. Great tunes, my wife would be thrilled, and I've always had a small crush

I know modern music pins aren't done, but I can wish

#33597 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Oh Beyonce...
Please make her a pinball. Great tunes, my wife would be thrilled, and I've always had a small crush
I know modern music pins aren't done, but I can wish

Problem with that game is all the balls would go to the left to the left.

#33598 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

first pin with factory gloryhole ?

#33599 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

first pin with factory gloryhole ?

Some random EM no one has heard of probably did it first

And also gross

#33600 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Some random EM no one has heard of probably did it first
And also gross

Was at the Ann Arbor Pinball Show... Close, but not really.

692B85F1-1C6F-4789-9F24-9834D1C7BE21 (resized).jpeg692B85F1-1C6F-4789-9F24-9834D1C7BE21 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 46,819 posts in this topic. You are on page 672 of 937.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/672?hl=knackers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.