Screenshot_20240423_152310_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
IMG_2020 (resized).jpeg
20240423_100836 (resized).jpg
20240423_100825 (resized).jpg
20240423_100718 (resized).jpg
20240423_100723 (resized).jpg
Whoa (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 47,083 posts in this topic. You are on page 665 of 942.
#33201 1 year ago

Enjoy your pity upvotes that I manufactured for you haha. Also, I have MAYBE down voted you three times. 188 downvotes to 26 upvotes?!?! The community is telling you something. It ain’t just me.

Quoted from Tyler_Durden:

Hey Buddy, please go easy on trying to cancel people who you don't agree with, it's just a simple discussion and besides most of those down votes are from you.

#33202 1 year ago

Hey, at least 75% is a passing grade haha.

Quoted from Mattyk:

Mr. 75% throwing stones

#33203 1 year ago

Wait. Is that a mock up or the real deal?

#33204 1 year ago

Hard to tell from the pic, but if the "classic score reel" is just an animation on an lcd.... uh..... and I get what they were going for with the cabinet art, but that is literally zero effort.

#33205 1 year ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

It was found on the 007 official website. Seems legit.

#33206 1 year ago

I kinda chuckle people believe this excuse, like how can they know 2 weeks for approval, if they say no, back the drawing board and then there is always the show us game play with only the approved video and music.

But we eat up the excuse LOL

#33207 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Mr. 75% throwing stones

HAHA Right, this lame is a stalker, he posts my profile score in every thread hoping to cancel me. Sorry I don't run with the flock.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#33208 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Enjoy your pity upvotes that I manufactured for you haha. Also, I have MAYBE down voted you three times. 188 downvotes to 26 upvotes?!?! The community is telling you something. It ain’t just me.

You should not post other peoples profiles looking for sympathy for your cause, find someone else to harass.

#33209 1 year ago

Does anyone want a BTTF mock up?

fc-pinball (resized).jpgfc-pinball (resized).jpg
#33211 1 year ago

I’ve posted a screenshot of your ratio once and only once. Why lie? You know that anyone on here can easily look up every single one of my posts in one click, yes?

HAHA Right, this lame is a stalker, he posts my profile score in every thread hoping to cancel me. Sorry I don't run with the flock.

#33212 1 year ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Quoted from BasementFacts:

Hard to tell from the pic, but if the "classic score reel" is just an animation on an lcd.... uh..... and I get what they were going for with the cabinet art, but that is literally zero effort.

I think this is the real deal. It came up on google posted 13 hours ago but when you click on it you go to 007store.com to buy the pro or premium. Thats the site stern was promoting. I think it got mixed in accidentally, taken down, but still showing on google.

#33213 1 year ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

I think this is the real deal. It came up on google posted 13 hours ago but when you click on it you go to 007store.com to buy the pro or premium. Thats the site stern was promoting. I think it got mixed in accidentally, taken down, but still showing on google.

Keith implied tonight that the photo was a pre-production mockup and there would be score reels in the backbox on the real thing. Could be word games, though, like when he said he wasn't reskinning Quicksilver into a 60th Bond yesterday, then today it was revealed that was a very narrow word line because he is releasing a 60th bond SLE.

#33214 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Keith implied tonight that the photo was a pre-production mockup and there would be score reels in the backbox on the real thing. Could be word games, though, like when he said he wasn't reskinning Quicksilver into a 60th Bond yesterday, then today it was revealed that was a very narrow word line because he is releasing a 60th bond SLE.

That is why I am thinking (or was thinking) that the 60th SLE might be Goldfinger theme. I guess I may be wrong. I remember reading there is an Oddjob spinning hat in it and that also leaned me more towards Goldfinger theme.

#33215 1 year ago
Quoted from pinball2020:

That is why I am thinking (or was thinking) that the 60th SLE might be Goldfinger theme. I guess I may be wrong. I remember reading there is an Oddjob spinning hat in it and that also leaned me more towards Goldfinger theme.

Yeah, you can just make out the oddjob hat on the playfield in the leaked picture Keith said is a mockup.

60th edition-PF.jpg60th edition-PF.jpg
#33216 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, you can just make out the oddjob hat on the playfield in the leaked picture Keith said is a mockup.[quoted image]

This photo of the playfield is not a mock up, it's definitely a real photo.

#33217 1 year ago

This photo of the playfield is not a mock up, it's definitely a real photo.

I don't think he meant the PHOTO was a mockup, I took it to mean it was a cobbled-together, in-progress not final machine to just take a promo picture. He pointed out the wonky action button and someone else pointed out the absence of the Insider Connected reader.

#33218 1 year ago

Does anyone want a BTTF mock up?
[quoted image]

How bout a “They Live” mock up?

#33219 1 year ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Remember when this price seemed wild?
[quoted image]

Screenshot_20220923-051410 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220923-051410 (resized).png
#33220 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Keith implied tonight

The other day he said it didn't or wouldn't exist, yet here we are!
Grain of salt.

#33222 1 year ago

As loyal Stern costumer and an avid pinhead

I would like to say:

Now feeling Royally screwed by Stern, in a professional “licensed to screw over” kind of way.

Handful of flippers are truly ruining this hobby for the rest of us. Just because they list their flips at ridiculous prices, does not justify Stern now meeting those prices with their NIB MSRPs.

This is nuts.
As a Canadian now,
LE $20K
PREM $16K
Pro $11k

Ridiculous!

Stern. What. Are. You. Doing. !?

#33223 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Grain of salt.

I watched that stream and as far as I noticed he never even said he didn’t work on Bond, I don’t know why people are saying he said that. What he said was, he doubted he would ever re-skin a classic game. Bond 60th probably isn’t a re-skin, it’s an original single level game and Keith didn’t lie.

#33224 1 year ago

This is nuts!

This is ridiculous!

This is out of control!

I have heard this many times over the years and we never seem to play catch up. The last few years with this inflation has really thrown me through the loop. Shopping at the grocery store recently and I am seeing cereal nearing $7-$8 a box. To me this is a good indicator for the signs of rapid inflation. Double the price in just a few years? Cars, houses, food and now pinball?

This is Outrageous, Egregious, Preposterous

outrageous-egregious-preposterous-jackie-chiles.gifoutrageous-egregious-preposterous-jackie-chiles.gif
#33225 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

This is nuts!
This is ridiculous!
This is out of control!
I have heard this many times over the years and we never seem to play catch up. The last few years with this inflation has really thrown me through the loop. Shopping at the grocery store recently and I am seeing cereal nearing $7-$8 a box. To me this is a good indicator for the signs of rapid inflation. Double the price in just a few years? Cars, houses, food and now pinball?
[quoted image]

The "official" inflation numbers are under 10%, which is clearly way lower than actual inflation. With interest rates cranking up to an intentional economic slowdown to mitigate inflation, I don't see how these prices can hold up for long.

#33226 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Grain of salt.

He was very specific by adding the language that he wasn't doing a quicksilver reskin, which he wasn't. He just let everyone believe for a day that it meant he wasn't doing any Bond.

But yeah, grain of salt, indeed. Joel on TPN called him a troll, based on his misdirection record.

#33227 1 year ago

What's with all of these expensive for sale ads ?

#33228 1 year ago

And to add to you Stern inflation, supply chain issues, one can now pay 500 bucks to get the same LE number. LOL I have bought up to 3 LE's at a time and request the same numbers, but nope not anymore in fact I just won't buy anymore LE's well maybe a BTTF , and will not be requesting my usual LE number this stuff is funny, now Stern boyz can you help me understand 500 bucks to get the same LE number? Inflation, supply chain issues? Hmmmm????

I am dumb but not stupid

#33229 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Stern boyz can you help me understand 500 bucks to get the same LE number? Inflation, supply chain issues? Hmmmm????
I am dumb but not stupid

If you are a repeat LE buyer and request the same number , they should treat you as a valued customer , and not try to rip you off by charging you $500 to get to same number .

#33230 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

If you are a repeat LE buyer and request the same number , they should treat you as a valued customer , and not try to rip you off by charging you $500 to get to same number .

Should, would think, valued, etc, but nope used

#33231 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

And to add to you Stern inflation, supply chain issues, one can now pay 500 bucks to get the same LE number. LOL

The only LE number that should be slightly more expensive than a regular LE on this new game is 007/1000, unless Gomez kept that one for himself.

#33232 1 year ago

So what is the deal, is this Elwin Model just another addition to the 3 and then there is also going to be a SLE? Or is this considered the 4th SLE and there will only be a total of 4?

Pro
Premium
LE
Elwin
SLE?

#33233 1 year ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

So what is the deal, is this Elwin Model just another addition to the 3 and then there is also going to be a SLE? Or is this considered the 4th SLE and there will only be a total of 4?
Pro
Premium
LE
Elwin
SLE?

In the Gomez interview I think he said that if sales are good they might make a goldfinger version at a later date.

#33234 1 year ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

Pro
Premium
LE
Elwin
SLE?

Pro
Premium
Thunderball LE
60th anniversary (Elwin)

Maybe Goldfinger LE at a later date.

#33235 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

This is nuts!
This is ridiculous!
This is out of control!
[quoted image]

Bring back Kenny’s Chicken

743E4970-B5E1-4DC4-BB7D-7551A810036C (resized).jpeg743E4970-B5E1-4DC4-BB7D-7551A810036C (resized).jpeg
#33236 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

What's with all of these expensive for sale ads ?

Because there are plenty of idiots in this hobby that will pay up and buy them, from a new user who joined solely to flip a game no less.

280EA231-132A-4387-B872-21C83B7A5FB2 (resized).png280EA231-132A-4387-B872-21C83B7A5FB2 (resized).png

#33237 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

The only LE number that should be slightly more expensive than a regular LE on this new game is 007/1000, unless Gomez kept that one for himself.

You're paying them for the hassle of digging that number plate out of the bin and making sure it goes on a certain game to a certain distributor. Luckily the number is completely meaningless, so even at $1 all sane people should be out.

#33238 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

Maybe Goldfinger LE at a later date.

...or a Goldfinger premium, or super LE, CE, etc.. He didn't say which model.

#33239 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

...or a Goldfinger premium, or super LE, CE, etc.. He didn't say which model.

I think it's interesting/telling that the LE plate says Thunderball LE instead of James Bond LE. So a Goldfinger LE later on would make sense.

LE numbers (resized).jpgLE numbers (resized).jpg
#33240 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

I think it's interesting/telling that the LE plate says Thunderball LE instead of James Bond LE. So a Goldfinger LE later on would make sense.
[quoted image]

You didn't think that "Limited" really meant limited, did you?

#33241 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

[quoted image]

seems like all the games are named after the movie, not James Bond (look at the plaque on the pro and premium)

It's funny how none of the James Bond games actually say James Bond. Even the Elwin Edition says 007 and not James Bond

#33242 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

seems like all the games are named after the movie, not James Bond (look at the plaque on the pro and premium)
It's funny how none of the James Bond games actually say James Bond. Even the Elwin Edition says 007 and not James Bond

I find it odd as well, makes you wonder if they will not have the famous Bond….James Bond line in the audio. Pretty lame if left out.

#33243 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

[quoted image]

Can’t remember his exact words but George said on the IC podcast if Bond sells well, there’s potential for Goldfinger …something… in the future.

#33244 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

As loyal Stern costumer and an avid pinhead
I would like to say:
Now feeling Royally screwed by Stern, in a professional “licensed to screw over” kind of way.
Handful of flippers are truly ruining this hobby for the rest of us. Just because they list their flips at ridiculous prices, does not justify Stern now meeting those prices with their NIB MSRPs.
This is nuts.
As a Canadian now,
LE $20K
PREM $16K
Pro $11k
Ridiculous!
Stern. What. Are. You. Doing. !?

It sucks, but Stern was clearly leaving money on the table. Looks like they plan to change that.

#33245 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Quoted from Psw757:

I find it odd as well, makes you wonder if they will not have the famous Bond….James Bond line in the audio. Pretty lame if left out.

Well, it's accurate. None of Ian Fleming's works have "James Bond" in the title. I don't think *that* has anything to do with audio/callouts. We didn't get a Bilbo Baggins pin did we?

#33246 1 year ago

My distributor just confirmed that price hike refers to “all” new builds from this point on….

#33247 1 year ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

My distributor just confirmed that price hike refers to “all” new builds from this point on….

Nope but definitely time to get a new distributor!

#33248 1 year ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Conflicting information everywhere! Lol. I thought it was only on new releases but not new builds on old titles until next year.

#33249 1 year ago

Hmmm…. Weird?

#33250 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Because there are plenty of idiots in this hobby that will pay up and buy them, from a new user who joined solely to flip a game no less.
[quoted image]

I think this is a fake sale. Brand new account, meanwhile others listed for cheaper are not listed as pending. What's to stop someone from faking sales, or at least mark as pending, at whatever price they want, then justify actually selling one near that price?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grindstone, PA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

11,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dracut, MA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 5.00
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 47,083 posts in this topic. You are on page 665 of 942.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/665?hl=knackers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.