20240423_100836 (resized).jpg
20240423_100825 (resized).jpg
20240423_100718 (resized).jpg
20240423_100723 (resized).jpg
Whoa (resized).jpg
51AE3C41-1E6E-417B-B0FC-EAF0D317F2BB.gif
vince-neil-is-upset (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 47,074 posts in this topic. You are on page 660 of 942.
#32951 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Have you had it confirmed by someone it’s Dwight on code?

I think the "+1x" PF Multiplier rule is what makes people expect it to be Dwight, plus it would be his "turn" for a game. So it all makes sense".

#32952 1 year ago

The multipliers make me think Dwight, but the Stranger Things team hasn't done much lately...so I'm guessing them

#32953 1 year ago

Tanio had x2, 3, 4 and x5 on the playfield.

He’s not coded a game since Deadpool and Mike & Lonnie haven’t done anything since Stranger things.

#32954 1 year ago

Tanio is also a good guess based on working with Gomez on Deadpool.

#32955 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Tanio is also a good guess based on working with Gomez on Deadpool.

I’m hoping it’s Tanio, TMNT and Mando need finishing up

#32956 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Tanio had x2, 3, 4 and x5 on the playfield.

He’s not coded a game since Deadpool and Mike & Lonnie haven’t done anything since Stranger things.

Yeah, 2X, 3X, etc. but not the +1X-style phrasing that Dwight did on Mando.

Someone earlier in the thread said that they thought Lonnie wasn't at Stern anymore, not sure if that's true though.

#32957 1 year ago

Tanio is not on 007.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#32958 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

Tanio is not on 007.

Pictures. In my head.

What have you done?!

#32959 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

Tanio is not on 007.

Come in Yancy you know who then? Lonnie and Mike?

#32960 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Come in Yancy you know who then? Lonnie and Mike?

I can't believe Gomez would let Lonnie on his design. Boo. If we can't have Tanio, I hope it's Dwight.

#32961 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I can't believe Gomez would let Lonnie on his design. Boo. If we can't have Tanio, I hope it's Dwight.

Lonnie and Mike seem to have done some good work on stranger things people seem to love that game.

Was hoping to see Tanio and really didn’t want to see Dwight on code again, the guys hammered with projects, stern need to give him the time to finish up/bug fix TMNT and Mando.

#32962 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Lonnie and Mike seem to have done some good work on stranger things people seem to love that game.
Was hoping to see Tanio and really didn’t want to see Dwight on code again, the guys hammered with projects, stern need to give him the time to finish up/bug fix TMNT and Mando.

Stranger Things is still feels like more Lonnie "good enough." It's what you generally get with Lonnie unless someone else comes in to help that has it going on (aka Lyman).

Dwight is the best available choice if no Tanio, so I'm OK with him, but yeah, he really needs to work on Mando, and it would be nice if he put an actual game in his Munsters code. The Munsters design can support so much more than the skeleton frame he gave it. I'm hoping Dwight drops another Game of Thrones one of these times. I really love that game code (moreso the one before his final update, but still both).

#32963 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Stranger Things is still feels like more Lonnie "good enough." It's what you generally get with Lonnie unless someone else comes in to help that has it going on (aka Lyman).
Dwight is the best available choice if no Tanio, so I'm OK with him, but yeah, he really needs to work on Mando, and it would be nice if he put an actual game in his Munsters code. The Munsters design can support so much more than the skeleton frame he gave it. I'm hoping Dwight drops another Game of Thrones one of these times. I really love that game code (moreso the one before his final update, but still both).

I definitely wouldn’t choose Lonnie.

My first choice would be Tanio because the last time Gomez & Tanio teamed up it was magic. But Dwight would certainly be my second choice, just hope Stern give him the time to sort his last two releases, Mando code is brilliant, I personally love it but it needs finishing and bug fixes big time.

#32964 1 year ago

I'll take a Peacemaker theme.

Screenshot_20220914-190433_Twitter (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220914-190433_Twitter (resized).jpg
#32965 1 year ago

Peacemaker would be a fun theme. Great show

#32966 1 year ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

I'll take a Peacemaker theme. [quoted image]

I'd take a Peacemaker pin over Venom any day. But really needs the TV series opening theme from Wig Wam somewhere in it and a hair metal soundtrack.

Plenty of other Wig Wam and other hair metal that would work great in a pinball machine for Peacemaker

#32967 1 year ago

If that area is sunk in 1/4-1/2 inch ,then the ball can’t leave ,and will fall into a …………..(Subway?)

D80331F4-6A20-46E0-8CE9-66B90D2AFBFA (resized).jpegD80331F4-6A20-46E0-8CE9-66B90D2AFBFA (resized).jpeg
#32968 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

If that area is sunk in 1/4-1/2 inch ,then the ball can’t leave ,and will fall into a …………..(Subway?)
[quoted image]

I think you have the Pro and Premium mixed here.

#32969 1 year ago
Quoted from sawyerfamilyaz:

I think you have the Pro and Premium mixed here.

Was from Cary Hardy’s youtube clip .Yeah looks like it .Still being sunk that could only mean 1 thing correct ?

#32970 1 year ago

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I love the throwback Bond movie posters on the cab art. The mechs and gameplay, on the other hand, I'm not sold on...but I will wait until I play it.

#32971 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I love the throwback Bond movie posters on the cab art. The mechs and gameplay, on the other hand, I'm not sold on...but I will wait until I play it.

Yep.. As a long time Bond fan it's not that different than I imagined it.

#32972 1 year ago

The black area is the premium and thoughts are that the scuba diver is under there and will be visible with lighting. Kinda like creature of the black lagoon. The pro has a graphic on a plastic piece instead of the dark translucent plastic.

Quoted from Kkoss24:

Was from Cary Hardy’s youtube clip .Yeah looks like it .Still being sunk that could only mean 1 thing correct ?

#32973 1 year ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

The black area is the premium and thoughts is that the scuba diver is under there and will be visible with lighting. Kinda like creature of the black lagoon. The pro has a graphic on a plastic piece instead of the dark translucent plastic.

That makes more sense as I thought he was saying the playfield dropped off there .Someone in the other thread pointed out what looked like the scuba divers knife sticking out from underneath like it’s going to “swim” out .Either way this pin looks like something completely different to shoot from what we’re used to .I like that .Just sucks I don’t want to get rid of any at home yet but will wait and do what I have to if we want this one .

#32974 1 year ago

Would be a cool unexpected surprise move from stern but would love to see tomorrow's factory Friday show bonds on the line.

#32975 1 year ago

Nope, you'll have to wait a week.

Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

Would be a cool unexpected surprise move from stern but would love to see tomorrow's factory Friday show bonds on the line.

#32976 1 year ago
Quoted from swinks:

or will it be Jack Dangers Street Level game - in the Marco Podcast he did ask in the chat for a pay rise ???
[quoted image][quoted image]

Jack himself said that the game shoots like crap. It was just a fun twitch community project

#32977 1 year ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

CBEC081C-ED87-439B-8A44-977B39FD6967.gifCBEC081C-ED87-439B-8A44-977B39FD6967.gif
#32978 1 year ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

no.gif (resized).pngno.gif (resized).png
#32979 1 year ago

We need some Canadians on this thread

#32981 1 year ago

Have you apologized for your part in this debacle?

#32982 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Have you apologized for your part in this debacle?

I for one would like to apologize for us all missing whatever happened that we should apologize for.
Sorry about that.

#32983 1 year ago

Thanks for coming in clutch Cham

#32984 1 year ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

I for one would like to apologize for us all missing whatever happened that we should apologize for.
Sorry about that.

No problem.

#32985 1 year ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Sorry about that.

I for one have no idea if you should be apologizing I just know that they say Canadians should be apologizing all the time? So I thought I'd give you guys a chance before the pitchforks really came out.

#32986 1 year ago

Don't push us too far though....

#32987 1 year ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

All of a sudden I’m picturing semi trailers and air horns... hmm

#32988 1 year ago

undefined - Imgur(2).gifundefined - Imgur(2).gif

undefined - Imgur(1)(1).gifundefined - Imgur(1)(1).gif
#32989 1 year ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

We’re 4 now …

#32990 1 year ago

So, this is where the Canadians hang out eh?

Let’s talk aboot some Bond you hosers!

#32991 1 year ago

Before the real fighting starts about James Bond's mechs, if Bond moves or not, layout, art package and future flippers, remember there will be plenty of good will and fun stuff on the upcoming 2022 Pinside Secret Santa.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2021-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread/page/19#post-7134382

Sorry for the short thread derail!

And as a Canadian, I would also like take this moment to express my sincerest apology to BTTF, Jaws and Venom fans out there, including rock groups fans. You know who you are.

I would also like to apologize for Ukraine, the inflation, the planet warming up, famin and any future pandemic. And for Stern pictures leaking and for any delays that followed. Probably should also apologize for Her Majesty's passing to my fellow Commonwealth friends. Yeah, sounds about right. So, there there. Please carry on!

#32993 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:Before the real fighting starts about James Bond's mechs, if Bond moves or not, layout, art package and future flippers, remember there will be plenty of good will and fun stuff on the upcoming 2022 Pinside Secret Santa.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2021-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread/page/19#post-7134382
Sorry for the short thread derail!
And as a Canadian, I would also like take this moment to express my sincerest apology to BTTF, Jaws and Venom fans out there, including rock groups fans. You know who you are.
I would also like to apologize for Ukraine, the inflation, the planet warming up, famin and any future pandemic. And for Stern pictures leaking and for any delays that followed. Probably should also apologize for Her Majesty's passing to my fellow Commonwealth friends. Yeah, sounds about right. So, there there. Please carry on!

lol

#32994 1 year ago

Sooooo, when do we expect the next title announcement? Jan 2023?

#32995 1 year ago
Quoted from HooperTriplett:

Sooooo, when do we expect the next title announcement? Jan 2023?

Based off of cornerstone release dates? January 29th 2023... However I expect they will drop a new homepin before Christmas. I'll write up the full math and show the work after the 007 reveal is official.

#32996 1 year ago

Take off you hosers!

#32997 1 year ago

So Venom end of December?

#32998 1 year ago

I would like to hear everyone’s thoughts regarding bringing back video modes so I created a new topic with a poll.
Feel free to check it out and leave a comment

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/video-mode-yes-or-no#post-7140816

#32999 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

So, this is where the Canadians hang out eh?
Let’s talk aboot some Bond you hosers!

canadian-bacon-pronounce.gifcanadian-bacon-pronounce.gif
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 175.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
JAWS (PREMIUM) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 21.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 47,074 posts in this topic. You are on page 660 of 942.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/660 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.