Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,871 posts in this topic. You are on page 650 of 938.
#32451 1 year ago

I found this on Franchi's FB page (https://www.facebook.com/Metaluna5Media) from earlier this year. Caption is "An illustrated mural I did for Mr. Joe Kaminkow's car collection garage."

Franchi mural (resized).jpgFranchi mural (resized).jpg
#32452 1 year ago
Quoted from jjga:

What is your favorite Franchi art game?

Munsters has to be top, Won art package of the year. Love Batman too! And you?

#32453 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Probably my least favorite of the recent Stern offerings from a game play perspective, but the art package is awesome. Especially the black and white premium is gorgeous.

#32454 1 year ago

I think Bond is a great theme and best of all the rumors and chatter. Not interested in owning one myself but imagining it with a Franchi art package has me reaching for the trigger.

What can I say? We have seen it before, the man has a nice “package”.

#32455 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

I found this on Franchi's FB page (https://www.facebook.com/Metaluna5Media) from earlier this year. Caption is "An illustrated mural I did for Mr. Joe Kaminkow's car collection garage."[quoted image]

Ford vs. Ferrari…..yes I want that if that’s possible! Awesome movie!

#32456 1 year ago

Ok, now that we've got Bond announced, which is coming first: Mando and/or Godzilla topper, or the next pin announcement?

#32457 1 year ago

Let's all pray for Franchi art...
The only fear is the licence holder insists on some Bland Bond corporate approved art.

#32458 1 year ago
Quoted from honkbahh:

Ok, now that we've got Bond announced, which is coming first: Mando and/or Godzilla topper, or the next pin announcement?

The next pin announcement..! I'm barely thinking about a Mando topper anymore!!

#32459 1 year ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

Same! Might as well add it to the rumour mill now…let’s will it into existence!! Teamwork makes the dream work!!!

#32460 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Munsters is definitely cool.

#32461 1 year ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

Kaneda was right again.......

Lol what about all the times he was wrong?Even a broken clock is right twice a day!

#32462 1 year ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

Agreed, but I'd prefer it under its international name, Le Mans '66.

#32463 1 year ago
Quoted from honkbahh:

I’m inclined to think Mando topper is next. Seems like I’ve seen more Mando in dealer stock than anything else lately. If the topper is anywhere near as awesome as it’s rumored to be, it would be the shot in the arm needed to help distributors move that stock. Also would generate renewed interest/sales of NIB Mandos whenever the next production run may be.

#32464 1 year ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

I guess I gotta hope the price increase is minimal (under $500).

Did I miss the price increase announcement? If so, I'm out on NIB. 9k for a premium was pushing it. Anything above that is way too much.

Stern is going to start seeing this hurt their sales. With people increasingly stretched paying for necessities like food and gas, I don't see how it doesn't. Sure there is a segment of the pinball cimmunity so wealthy they'll keep playing along but atca certain point, it is time to say no mas.

I am going to predict a Stern rebate syatem 6-12 months from now. They are going to have a lot of inventory and pissed off distributors.

#32465 1 year ago

So I have an LE spot but even though this is a dream theme and I think Gomez is sterns most talented designer the idea of dropping 11k+ on a pinball is just exhausting

#32466 1 year ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Did I miss the price increase announcement? If so, I'm out on NIB. 9k for a premium was pushing it. Anything above that is way too much.

I'll be pissed if they increase the price on existing games - I put a deposit down on February for GZ Pre and shouldn't have to pay more when it comes next year. Hopefully that's just a nasty rumor.

#32467 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I'll be pissed if they increase the price on existing games - I put a deposit down on February for GZ Pre and shouldn't have to pay more when it comes next year. Hopefully that's just a nasty rumor.

Sadly, history shows they'll raise it for everything. That is the Stern way.

#32468 1 year ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

That would be a great pin

Stern que it up.

#32469 1 year ago

All manufacturers taking prices up from here- no rebates or layaway programs anytime soon. lol

Elvira folks waiting must be pretty frustrated by now. Multiple price hikes and a super duper edition before their game ships.
7157ED69-591F-4CB2-A40F-ED16AABD433D.gif7157ED69-591F-4CB2-A40F-ED16AABD433D.gif

#32470 1 year ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

Quoted from MasterBlaster:

Same! Might as well add it to the rumour mill now…let’s will it into existence!! Teamwork makes the dream work!!!

Quoted from LeMansFan:

Agreed, but I'd prefer it under its international name, Le Mans '66.

Sorry to quote myself, but... You heard it here first ladies and gentlemen. Confirmed 100%! I found the connection...

Batman '66 and...

Le Mans '66!

Username checks out, day one purchase!

#32471 1 year ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Sorry to quote myself, but... You heard it here first ladies and gentlemen. Confirmed 100%! I found the connection...
Batman '66 and...
Le Mans '66!
Username checks out, day one purchase!

Well if it’s on Joe Kaminkow’s wall in his garage, I’d say there’s at least a chance. We all know Mr. Gomez is into cars and can design a really great automotive-themed game. Combine great sounds from Stern’s audio-meisters with clips from the movie on the LCD and fast game play…it could be something special.

#32472 1 year ago

The more I think about the potential for Bond the more excited I get. Connery era Bond is perfect. At the very least we know they've got the iconic music score. Potential for Franchi on art. Gomez. And we can only dream that it gets the Lyman code treatment so that it's even close to B66. This will be huge basically everywhere outside the US.

#32473 1 year ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Stern is going to start seeing this hurt their sales. With people increasingly stretched paying for necessities like food and gas, I don't see how it doesn't. Sure there is a segment of the pinball cimmunity so wealthy they'll keep playing along but atca certain point, it is time to say no mas.
I am going to predict a Stern rebate syatem 6-12 months from now. They are going to have a lot of inventory and pissed off distributors.

yeah wtf not everyone on here is freaking loaded. i work hard but dam they are gonna price a lot of people out.

it took me awhile to buy and sell and refurbish and sell to get the games i have now.

alien coming tomorrow and i didnt have to sell my sw comic pro to get.

the old 5600 7200 for pro and premium seemed fair to me.

ill guess ill just keep getting older games which i love.

but dam i want a thunderball sean connery james bond pin. how bad ass would that be to

have in your lineup?

just ranting. cant wait to see it.

#32474 1 year ago

Watching Goldfinger tonight. Fight scenes have come a long way.

#32475 1 year ago
Quoted from lowbeau67:

yeah wtf not everyone on here is freaking loaded. i work hard but dam they are gonna price a lot of people out.
it took me awhile to buy and sell and refurbish and sell to get the games i have now.
alien coming tomorrow and i didnt have to sell my sw comic pro to get.
the old 5600 7200 for pro and premium seemed fair to me.
ill guess ill just keep getting older games which i love.
but dam i want a thunderball sean connery james bond pin. how bad ass would that be to
have in your lineup?
just ranting. cant wait to see it.

I'm backing out now as well. Only way I'll drop for a NIB is awesome layout and theme that I like.

#32476 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

The more I think about the potential for Bond the more excited I get. Connery era Bond is perfect. At the very least we know they've got the iconic music score. Potential for Franchi on art. Gomez. And we can only dream that it gets the Lyman code treatment so that it's even close to B66. This will be huge basically everywhere outside the US.

Talking yourself into buying the game.

I love it!

#32477 1 year ago

Bummed about the price increase? Put your games on location. They pay for themselves. Problem solved.

#32478 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Bummed about the price increase? Put your games on location. They pay for themselves. Problem solved.

I'd love to do that but the market by me has so many operators that are great people I won't step on toes.

#32479 1 year ago

All the BTTF hopes and dreams are fading just like Marty...

marty1.gifmarty1.gifmarty2.gifmarty2.gif
#32480 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Watching Goldfinger tonight. Fight scenes have come a long way.

Lol watching thunderball now and 5 min in….and I am thinking the same lol

Octocringe
Thunder bologna
Dr. No more pinball

I hope the game does not rely on a lot of LCD stuff as in Hoh, it will be cringe galore.

Maybe it is cool like the shadow… I dunno, I trust the expert pin designers have something unique and fun.

Just watching Thunderball now I understand now all the jokes I missed in Austin Powers lol

#32481 1 year ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

All the BTTF hopes and dreams are fading just like Marty...[quoted image][quoted image]

Nope. Will be next year is all.

#32482 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Talking yourself into buying the game.
I love it!

I know pinballaddicted - not hard too do unfortunately. But you've got to admit, on theme alone Bond is perfect.

#32483 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I know pinballaddicted - not hard too do unfortunately. But you've got to admit, on theme alone Bond is perfect.

Hell yeah.. Great theme and I am looking forward to seeing the game (unfortunately, no purchase for us this time).

#32484 1 year ago

Interested to see what direction they go with art

C05B850A-452D-4790-A4CF-FD64E5CCBA47 (resized).jpegC05B850A-452D-4790-A4CF-FD64E5CCBA47 (resized).jpeg
#32485 1 year ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Oh good, now you guys can keep talking about BTTF.
[quoted image]

Quoted from jjga:

What do we think the pricing will be for theses machines?

11,500 for LE, but we were hoping it would be for BTTF

#32486 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Possibly, depends on your location. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-halloween-collectors-edition-71

#32487 1 year ago
That's an honest seller right there! Lol

#32488 1 year ago

I have a Halloween on location and it’s paying itself down along with all my others.

#32489 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Franchi artwork Yes
Lyman coding No

#32490 1 year ago
Resized_Screenshot_20220906-174203_Facebook (resized).jpegResized_Screenshot_20220906-174203_Facebook (resized).jpeg
#32491 1 year ago

That confirms it, Bond is canceled and BTTF is for sure for sure for sure for sure going to happen.

#32492 1 year ago

I hope that the new Bond game does not have a car mech as I have seen mention a few times of a killer car mech being developed at Stern. If Bond doesn't have a car mech, it has to be the DeLorean.

#32493 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I have a Halloween on location and it’s paying itself down along with all my others.

You’ve goofed again, this is not a Halloween thread. We don’t care anything about your Spooky games. Please take it elsewhere and stop trying to spoil our fun for Bond.

#32494 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I hope that the new Bond game does not have a car mech as I have seen mention a few times of a killer car mech being developed at Stern. If Bond doesn't have a car mech, it has to be the DeLorean.

I know you’re super excited for bttf and it’s kinda you’re “thing” to post about it constantly, but man it really bogs down the new release hype for these games

#32495 1 year ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

I know you’re super excited for bttf and it’s kinda you’re “thing” to post about it constantly, but man it really bogs down the new release hype for these games

Not my intention. I'm excited to see Bond next week too. I try to be cognizant of my BTTF posts.

Edit-I will do my best to minimize the BTTF posts for the next week or so, in this thread only. No guarantees.

#32496 1 year ago

Fyi
The game looks like its gonna be awesome!

#32497 1 year ago

I’m happy that the machine is going to be 007. It’s not the kind of theme I’d want in my collection, but I’m stoked that so many pinheads are going to get there dream theme.

I’m going to hope and ask KEK for his energy to make a Cobra Kai or Masters of the Universe pinball machine for us dream theme fans.

#32498 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

I found this on Franchi's FB page (https://www.facebook.com/Metaluna5Media) from earlier this year. Caption is "An illustrated mural I did for Mr. Joe Kaminkow's car collection garage."[quoted image]

He has a car collection? That annoys me. I'll always remember him as the guy yelling at his customers to shut up so he could talk at the company party we were invited to pay for.

#32499 1 year ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

It will be interesting to see what happens as the economy tightens up.
Folks who in the past were able to buy a title that is lukewarm to them may now take a pass until it’s a dream theme. Hitting the right combination of theme and gameplay might become more important than ever for the manufacturers to keep their sales numbers near the levels of the past couple of years.
Premium buyers might become Pro buyers instead. Pro buyers might now be The Pin buyers or just choose to no longer be a NIB buyer at all, unless it’s a dream-themed game for them. I hope I’m wrong. This new gilded era of pinball over the past few years has yielded some amazing games.

#32500 1 year ago
Quoted from MasterBlaster:

It will be interesting to see what happens as the economy tightens up.
Folks who in the past were able to buy a title that is lukewarm to them may now take a pass until it’s a dream theme.

The hobby has definitely grown in the past few years with demand outpacing supply and creating the pinflation we are all aware of. However, there must be a saturation level reached at some point. Nobody has unlimited room (or money). Stern, JJP, CGC, Spooky, American and others are cranking out a lot of games at very high prices and it cannot continue forever.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Hilton Head Island, SC
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Northwood, OH
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

There are 46,871 posts in this topic. You are on page 650 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/650?hl=dantesmark and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.