Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,853 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 938.
#3151 4 years ago

Would be great if we were all surprised and Brian Eddy new game was actually Godzilla released this summer! That would be a wow title for sure!!

#3152 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Would be great if we were all surprised and Brian Eddy new game was actually Godzilla released this summer! That would be a wow title for sure!!

I would go totally bonkers for that!

#3153 4 years ago

Godzilla over a Dino pin all day.

#3154 4 years ago

Okay this is a shout out

Multiple threads on the subject ( I did search first )

So yes,,,,,,,,,,,,, next Stern has to be Queen if they got it ?

Stern will kill hiway half start

I am a Metal Head but still want to see a passionate team from Stern to kill this !

For the record I have not seen the new film yet , But Freddie fucking kills the remake !!

#3155 4 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Okay this is a shout out
I am a Metal Head but still want to see a passionate team from Stern to kill this !
For the record I have not seen the new film yet , But Freddie fucking kills the remake !!

Really ? No need for the cursing /swearing !

#3156 4 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Really ? No need for the cursing /swearing !

Sorry Granmama!

#3157 4 years ago

Am I the only one who would love to see a Transformers Vault edition with the original G1 art and updated LCD??

#3158 4 years ago
Quoted from dondon4720:

Am I the only one who would love to see a Transformers Vault edition with the original G1 art and updated LCD??

No, wished for multiple times.
But DMD, since they would have to remake the game to Spike wich they wouldn't do.

#3159 4 years ago

For the pros out there...When is the expected release vs when they normally leak solid hints to be able to figure this out? I’m new to the stern new game hype.

Personally I would be all over a Godzilla, Queen, Elvira, or JP / JWorld!

#3160 4 years ago
Quoted from Barkz:

For the pros out there...When is the expected release vs when they normally leak solid hints to be able to figure this out? I’m new to the stern new game hype.
Personally I would be all over a Godzilla, Queen, Elvira, or JP / JWorld!

Being that BKSOR just came out a month ago. Maybe late July?

#3161 4 years ago

I would say the same as chad It should be July before Stern announces the next game. So there might be some solid info released in say 6 weeks or so.

#3162 4 years ago

They seem to make a ton of Avengers, Marvel pins....but they are forgetting the greatest Marvel superhero of all time!!!

465140DE-1260-43B7-9C1B-4C664B135858 (resized).jpeg465140DE-1260-43B7-9C1B-4C664B135858 (resized).jpeg
#3163 4 years ago

Mom?

#3164 4 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Okay this is a shout out

I’ve heard that Steve Ritchie is a big Queen fan.

#3165 4 years ago
Quoted from cletus:

I’ve heard that Steve Ritchie is a big Queen fan.

Did he follow Lady Chablee?

340B3004-186C-456C-85F3-BF1A5F0DDA59 (resized).jpeg340B3004-186C-456C-85F3-BF1A5F0DDA59 (resized).jpeg
#3166 4 years ago

Yes Cletus

#3167 4 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

If it’s a music pin, Motley Crüe would be great.

Expand on that multiball... imagine a toy where Tommy is in his drum throne that launches on the rails that turns him upside down... that would be epic! That would be complete pinball innovation.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3168 4 years ago

So.. which pin is the next one on Stern's line?

#3169 4 years ago

A Brian Eddy game seems to be up next.

#3170 4 years ago

Lets keep the metal train going!

A0290-SLAYER-Hell-Awaits-Large.jpgA0290-SLAYER-Hell-Awaits-Large.jpg
#3171 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Lets keep the metal train going!
[quoted image]

Nah, just do a Spinal Tap pin. So many comedic possibilities and quotes. License would be dirt cheap, and I bet you could get legit metal acts to contribute music cheap to be part of a new Spinal Tap project.

#3172 4 years ago

What happened to Jaws?

I already smashed my piggy bank.

#3173 4 years ago

Whatever the theme, just remember that if you are unlucky, like me, and receive a warped playfield, stern will not help you.

They do not give a fuck.

#3174 4 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Whatever the theme, just remember that if you are unlucky, like
me, and receive a warped playfield, stern will not help you.
They do not give a fuck.

When/If I get a Stern pin I will go with HUO and check it out before buying to avoid some of these NIB horror stories

#3175 4 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

When/If I get a Stern pin I will go with HUO and check it out
before buying to avoid some of these NIB horror stories

Good call man.

I haven't played pinball in months because of the depression about it... I was ranked around 250th in the world, travelled a lot for events, spent lots of money, brought tons of new people into the hobby. Really hope it doesn't happen to any of them, or to you.

#3176 4 years ago

Stern has been good to me. I'm in line for a new playfield (mine has ghosted inserts) and they sent me a signed monsters translite for my problems.
I feel like you must be talking to the wrong people. I've followed your troubles. That playfield is unacceptable and I think Stern would admit that if you got ahold of the right person. I (believe) I've been dealing with David Carver most recently. He has been helpful. The employee who originally started my case has since left the company.

#3177 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Stern has been good to me. I'm in line for a new playfield (mine
has ghosted inserts) and they sent me a signed monsters
translite
for my problems.
I feel like you must be talking to the wrong people. I've
followed your troubles. That playfield is unacceptable and I
think
Stern would admit that if you got ahold of the right person.
I
(believe) I've been dealing with David Carver most recently.
He has
been helpful. The employee who originally started my case has
since
left the company.

I'm talking to the guy who everyone says you need to talk to,
Chas. He admits that there is a problem, claims that he wants to
help, but also says that the request keeps getting denied by the
"quality managers" and there's nothing that he can do. He won't
even reply to my messages anymore. Neither will nitro pinball, the
distro.

Nobody thinks it will happen to them, until it does. That's why
I will continue to post my experience in threads like these. So
that people can see the real Stern.

If you have an email for David carver I will be happy to give it a shot.

#3179 4 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Chas. He admits that there is a problem, claims that he wants
to
help, but also says that the request keeps getting denied by
the
"quality managers" and there's nothing that he can do. He
won't
even reply to my messages anymore. Neither will nitro
pinball, the
distro.
Nobody thinks it will happen to them, until it does. That's why
I will continue to post my experience in threads like these.
So
that people can see the real Stern.
If you have an email for David carver I will be happy to give it
a shot.

Wow, that's a real bad advertisement for Nitro pinball / @flipperfreak. Talk about not standing behind a sale. This isn't some bitchy nit-picky complaint, but a CLEAR problem with a warped playfield. This is the time when a quality destributor to support your claim is most needed and they bailed.

Ouch. Santa's naughty list got a little longer and no one should be considering Nitro for a pin until they stand up for this clearly screwed-over customer who's been WAY more patient than they had any right to be.

#3180 4 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

When/If I get a Stern pin I will go with HUO and check it out
before buying to avoid some of these NIB horror stories

Mostly hyperbole spread by anti-Stern types, and clueless people spreading FUD.

No issues with NIB here with my SPIKE games or anyone else I know that has them.

#3181 4 years ago

and the the Stern game is.....
Catwoman edition Batman and Colorized Munsters premium.
Womp womp

#3182 4 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Mostly hyperbole spread by anti-Stern types, and clueless people spreading FUD.
No issues with NIB here with my SPIKE games or anyone else I know that has them.

Thanks for shitting on me bruh. Real classy.

#3183 4 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Meet Sinestro. You will find the ignore button.

#3184 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

and the the Stern game is.....
Catwoman edition Batman and Colorized Munsters premium.
Womp womp

But the real question is......., and then?

#3185 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Wow, that's a real bad advertisement for Nitro pinball / flipperfreak. Talk about not standing behind a sale. This isn't some bitchy nit-picky complaint, but a CLEAR problem with a warped playfield. This is the time when a quality destributor to support your claim is most needed and they bailed.
Ouch. Santa's naughty list got a little longer.

This is the first time I have ever heard anyone say a bad word about Tommy. I think the decades of him being known as a legend in the pinball community will balance out a single complaint on pinside.

#3186 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

This is the first time I have ever heard anyone say a bad word about Tommy. I think the decades of him being known as a legend in the pinball community will balance out a single complaint on pinside.

You're golden until you're not. Bailing on a customer with this clear of a problem is bad form for ANY distributor, period. If he's as awesome as you say, he'll get it fixed. Destruction is much easier than construction, and I can see this being a pretty good reputation destructor.

I'm rooting for FlipperFreak to do the right thing here, just like I believe we all are. Hopefully he does.

#3187 4 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Whatever the theme, just remember that if you are unlucky, like
me, and receive a warped playfield, stern will not help you.
They do not give a fuck.

Interesting do you have any Photos? Sorry to hear..

#3188 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Interesting do you have any Photos? Sorry to hear..

He posted some a while back. Check the gallery.

EDIT: Oops, it was actually in the Iron Maiden club thread here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club/page/82#post-4895427

#3189 4 years ago

2019-05-14 14_15_06-Facebook - Internet Explorer (resized).png2019-05-14 14_15_06-Facebook - Internet Explorer (resized).png2019-05-14 14_14_49-Facebook - Internet Explorer (resized).png2019-05-14 14_14_49-Facebook - Internet Explorer (resized).png

#3190 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

He posted some a while back. Check the gallery.
EDIT: Oops, it was actually in the Iron Maiden club thread here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club/page/82#post-4895427

That’s freakin terrible. That left the factory like that. Oh boy. Makes me a tad nervous about a nib. I was possibly buying a Deadpool premium very soon from Automated Services.

That playfield should be replaced not a question.

Sorry for real, I am sure this has even stressed you out

#3191 4 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

No problem, "bruh".

#3192 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Meet Sinestro. You will find the ignore button.

And yet you haven't yet. So why don't you practice what you preach?

#3193 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

That’s freakin terrible. That left the factory like that. Oh boy. Makes me a tad nervous about a nib. I was possibly buying a Deadpool premium very soon from Automated Services.
That playfield should be replaced not a question.
Sorry for real, I am sure this has even stressed you out

It's not my machine, I was just supporting the other pinsider that was saying it's ridiculous that neither Stern nor Nitro Pinball will back him and get this CLEAR PRODUCTION PROBLEM FIXED. Especially unbelievable that Nitro Pinball / @flipperfreak, his distributor, thinks blowing this off and not communicating at all is a good idea for his reputation or future business.

I wouldn't worry about Automated. Mike does a lot of volume and I've never had a problem with him. Plus, MASSIVE problems like the warped playfield on a NIB pin are actually pretty rare, and most get handled by reputable distributors. Hopefully this will, too.

Buy your Deadpool Prem with confidence. It's a GREAT pin these days.

#3194 4 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Chas. He admits that there is a problem, claims that he wants to help, but also says that the request keeps getting denied by
the "quality managers" and there's nothing that he can do. He won't even reply to my messages anymore. Neither will nitro
pinball, the distro.

Just saw this, wow.. I have had a couple problems with systems, after a few calls and debug, they had parts shipped direct to me..
They really need to take care of this for you.. A full play field is something large and expensive, so I would understand quite a bit
more back and forth, but then they should never of shipped that out in the first place.. Good luck with this!

#3195 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's not my machine, I was just supporting the other pinsider that was saying it's ridiculous that neither Stern nor Nitro Pinball will back him and get this CLEAR PRODUCTION PROBLEM FIXED. Especially unbelievable that Nitro Pinball / flipperfreak, his distributor, thinks blowing this off and not communicating at all is a good idea for his reputation or future business.
I wouldn't worry about Automated. Mike does a lot of volume and I've never had a problem with him. Plus, MASSIVE problems like the warped playfield on a NIB pin are actually pretty rare, and most get handled by reputable distributors. Hopefully this will, too.

Thanks. I saw it wasn’t your machine. Still hope he’s gets that taken care of.

Mike at Automated is great. Bought all my games there in the past.

#3196 4 years ago

Next Stern

CD24E968-89D1-4B82-A598-6DBA6EE9B16B (resized).pngCD24E968-89D1-4B82-A598-6DBA6EE9B16B (resized).png
#3197 4 years ago
Quoted from SMI3:

Next Stern
[quoted image]

With a SAM system cabinet? Unlikely. That mockup isn't even SPIKE.

#3198 4 years ago
Quoted from SMI3:

Next Stern
[quoted image]

It's a marvel/DC cross over lol
Superman vs Sandman and Doc Ock

#3199 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's not my machine, I was just supporting the other pinsider that was saying it's ridiculous that neither Stern nor Nitro Pinball will back him and get this CLEAR PRODUCTION PROBLEM FIXED. Especially unbelievable that Nitro Pinball / flipperfreak, his distributor, thinks blowing this off and not communicating at all is a good idea for his reputation or future business.

You're sure slamming Nitro as much as you can in each post considering it's not your deal, I, as well as MANY others have had nothing but stellar transactions from Tommy and the class act that is Nitro Pinball.

#3200 4 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

You're sure slamming Nitro as much as you can in each post considering it's not your deal, I, as well as MANY others have had nothing but stellar transactions from Tommy and the class act that is Nitro Pinball.

Did you LOOK at the pictures of the problem? It's bad.

Until/unless Nitro reveals some detail that completely changes the story on the posted PHOTOS of a badly WARPED playfield that HE WON'T STAND BEHIND OR he makes sure it gets FIXED, yeah, sure. I'll dog him whenever his name comes up. I've never dealt with him, but I'd never deal with any distributor that ghosted a customer who paid good money for a bad machine. And if it was a distributor I DID deal with that did this to another customer I know about, I sure as hell would get on the line with them and make it known that it needs to be addressed or I'm done dealing with them. Let's call it Pinball NATO. A ghosting of one of us is a ghosting of all of us - because this could happen to anyone at any time if a "stellar" distributor like FlipperFreak pulled this. This isn't a week or a month of hassle - it's over THREE MONTHS of Stern denying and Nitro ghosting. That's crazy for a factory problem this obvious.

Nitro's in my "shameful" file until I hear he took care of this clearly warped playfield or there's some additional information that makes him NOT taking care of this make sense (though I have no idea what that could possibly be).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

There are 46,853 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/64?hl=zukram and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.