Screenshot_20240423_152310_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
IMG_2020 (resized).jpeg
20240423_100836 (resized).jpg
20240423_100825 (resized).jpg
20240423_100718 (resized).jpg
20240423_100723 (resized).jpg
Whoa (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 47,082 posts in this topic. You are on page 640 of 942.
#31951 1 year ago

OMG!!!! It's out. Development is complete.
[quoted image]</

Hard, hard pass on that one.

#31952 1 year ago

Factory Friday video just dropped, can anyone see any clues for the next game?!?!

#31953 1 year ago
Quoted from Fsdre:

Factory Friday video just dropped, can anyone see any clue?!?!

Was a bit strange to see the shrunken head from Ripley’s Believe it or Not.

#31954 1 year ago
Quoted from Fsdre:

Factory Friday video just dropped, can anyone see any clue?!?!

Same Star Wars games in the background as earlier is all I see. I don't think they will make the mistake again of having any unannounced games in the background of unrelated videos/photos.

#31955 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

Same Star Wars games in the background as earlier is all I see. I don't think they will make the mistake again of having any unannounced games in the background of unrelated videos/photos.

Agreed. I doubt it is even on the factory floor yet. Too easy to leak to family and friends.

#31956 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Ugh - should have stopped after the first one IMO. I bought that blu ray set years ago and gave away parts 2 and 3. The original is awesome, but I thought the sequels just plain sucked.

IMO it's rare for sequels to end up being on par or better than first film; the only trilogy that has done it was the original star wars trilogy.

#31957 1 year ago

Rocky.

III, IV & VI were the best

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#31958 1 year ago
Quoted from acedanger:

IMO it's rare for sequels to end up being on par or better than first film; the only trilogy that has done it was the original star wars trilogy.

T2 and Aliens arguably better than the originals.

#31959 1 year ago
Quoted from acedanger:

While I love Raiders of The Lost Ark... and yeah ALL of the Indiana Jones movies (*gulp* even Kingdom of the Crystal Skull) to me the best one was Indy 3 The Last Crusade.

#31960 1 year ago
Quoted from mrclean:

While I love Raiders of The Lost Ark... and yeah ALL of the Indiana Jones movies (*gulp* even Kingdom of the Crystal Skull) to me the best one was Indy 3 The Last Crusade.

For me nothing will ever top Raiders!! Crystal Skull was very disappointing from Indy CGI swinging over crates to shia labeouf swinging in the trees with monkeys zero redeeming qualities. I'm extremely skeptical of I5 which supposedly is being released next summer.

#31961 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinman2005:

OMG!!!! It's out. Development is complete.
[quoted image]

Imagine the possibilities! Tilt all you want. When the last ball drains, hit both your flippers for "rigged" drain. Get a new ball! At the end of the game, you can claim your score is much higher than it actually was. Biggest score ever. Best pinball player ever! Huuuuge Score!

#31962 1 year ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Crystal Skull was very disappointing from Indy CGI swinging over crates

Don't forget the horrible CG ants! IJ4 was already a low-energy assisted-living Harry Ford. I can't even imagine IJ5.

#31963 1 year ago
Quoted from acedanger:

For me nothing will ever top Raiders!! Crystal Skull was very disappointing from Indy CGI swinging over crates to shia labeouf swinging in the trees with monkeys zero redeeming qualities. I'm extremely skeptical of I5 which supposedly is being released next summer.

You are the siskel to my ebert

Also Harrison Ford is fucking 80... and that's a pretty amazing accomplishment in itself. The fact that he doesn't need the money and giving fans one last hey this is it... kudos to him.

#31964 1 year ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Was a bit strange to see the shrunken head from Ripley’s Believe it or Not.

That Ripley’s has been on the factory floor as a empty cabinet for testing various things since RBION came out. I know this only because I asked myself while on the factory tour a few years back.

#31965 1 year ago
Quoted from mrclean:

You are the siskel to my ebert
Also Harrison Ford is fucking 80... and that's a pretty amazing accomplishment in itself. The fact that he doesn't need the money and giving fans one last hey this is it... kudos to him.

Don't get me wrong I'm excited for I5.
Love Indy & Ford is a very rich man & certainly doesn't need to do anymore. Hell, I hope I'm in half his shape at 80.

I think out of all the characters he has played he enjoyed the Indy role & has stated on several occasions that nobody else will ever play Indy after he's gone. I really hope they have developed a good script & send the character off tastefully. I just hope I'm not too disappointed...

#31966 1 year ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

Don't forget the horrible CG ants! IJ4 was already a low-energy assisted-living Harry Ford. I can't even imagine IJ5.

Ij4 was great. I watched it again and he was awesome.

It is not the age honey, it’s the mileage

#31967 1 year ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

That Ripley’s has been on the factory floor as a empty cabinet for testing various things since RBION came out. I know this only because I asked myself while on the factory tour a few years back.

Why would you ask yourself?

#31968 1 year ago
Quoted from acedanger:

has stated on several occasions that nobody else will ever play Indy after he's gone.

That is until SPACE BALLS 2... The search for more money.

They wouldn't ever do it when he's alive... ,But it could be like 007... and if not they can have the same / similar premise where it's a different name "Dakota Smith" or something of the likes. That way keeping the promise but continuing the franchise in some way shape or form...

Chris Pratt would fit this "Dakota Smith" well...perhaps... this guys the face of Guardians and Jurassic World....you never know

Indiana-Jones-Chris-Pratt-Deepfake (resized).jpgIndiana-Jones-Chris-Pratt-Deepfake (resized).jpg

#31969 1 year ago
Quoted from clarkmu22:

Imagine the possibilities! Tilt all you want. When the last ball drains, hit both your flippers for "rigged" drain. Get a new ball! At the end of the game, you can claim your score is much higher than it actually was. Biggest score ever. Best pinball player ever! Huuuuge Score!

The downside is you need very tiny hands to play it.

#31970 1 year ago

^ just dont. I’ve got lots of thoughts but have been moderated in the past for speaking them so i’ll stay shut. Not sure why one sided piling on is permitted, however.

#31971 1 year ago

We’re not going to hear the next Stern title for a few weeks unfortunately.

#31972 1 year ago
Quoted from clarkmu22:

You could be beat other people’s score without beating their score, thanks to Stern’s new electoral connected system. It’d be yuge in tournaments.

#31973 1 year ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Certainly trilogies struggle to maintain the quality of the first but superior sequels are not that rare… obviously subject to opinion but general consensus and box offices would agree the following are superior….

The Dark Knight > Batman Begins
Spider-Man 2 > Spider-Man
T2 > Terminator
Aliens > Alien
Winter Soldier > First Avenger
Mission Impossible 4,5,6 > MI 1,2,3
Thor Ragnorok > Thor 1 & 2
Logan > The Wolverine > Xmen Origins
Dawn of the planet of apes (2014) > Rise of the planet of the apes (2011)
Wrath of Khan > Motion Picture
Godfather Part 2 > Godfather
Russia with Love > Dr No.
Bourne Ultimatum > Bourne Supremacy > Bourne Identity (Bourne is up there with one the most consistent trilogies)
Top Gun Maverick > Top Gun

#31974 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

^ just dont. I’ve got lots of thoughts but have been moderated in the past for speaking them so i’ll stay shut. Not sure why one sided piling on is permitted, however.

The whole thing was clearly meant as a joke and not political at all. Yet, some folks including the moderators become a bit over the top.

#31975 1 year ago

IJ4 pinball…

4C87EDB0-E2EB-4E2F-8CE2-50E33C8ADF29.gif4C87EDB0-E2EB-4E2F-8CE2-50E33C8ADF29.gif

#31976 1 year ago

What a way to deflate the hype by missing your mark, though. Stern is losing sales by the day. They can at least reveal the teaser if they're a little delayed with everything else.

#31977 1 year ago

Is Dune popular enough to ever be released by Stern?
Only if the sequel is a huge hit?
I hope someone eventually makes it.

85E75A74-8EC5-411E-A5DA-13CDC3BEFA44 (resized).jpeg85E75A74-8EC5-411E-A5DA-13CDC3BEFA44 (resized).jpeg
#31978 1 year ago

What a way to deflate the hype by missing your mark, though. Stern is losing sales by the day. They can at least reveal the teaser if they're a little delayed with everything else.

Losing sales by the day? they are 1-2 years behind.
I’m still waiting for my Godzilla premium and my sister in law wonders If she will ever get her Elvira.

#31979 1 year ago

What hype? Noones hyped, we‘re just craving cause we‘re addicts.

#31980 1 year ago

Terminator One > T2

#31981 1 year ago

Would be cool if this was really the next pin!!

CFAC3588-42A7-4882-9830-128B72002698 (resized).pngCFAC3588-42A7-4882-9830-128B72002698 (resized).png
#31982 1 year ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

We’re not going to hear the next Stern title for a few weeks unfortunately.

Says who?

#31983 1 year ago

Larry!

#31984 1 year ago
8721E5CF-A4E2-4476-A7B9-33E414293EBB (resized).jpeg8721E5CF-A4E2-4476-A7B9-33E414293EBB (resized).jpeg
#31985 1 year ago
457CBE15-E62C-4309-983D-1C4A52EB8000 (resized).jpeg457CBE15-E62C-4309-983D-1C4A52EB8000 (resized).jpeg
#31986 1 year ago
Quoted from benheck:

Terminator One > T2

Seriously ppl. Without 1, 2 wouldn’t exist.

#31987 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

How much royalty do you think they're paying per machine, guaranteed?

Don't forget about that with Tim Alan and Jim Hanks and others.

#31988 1 year ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Is Dune popular enough to ever be released by Stern?
Only if the sequel is a huge hit?
I hope someone eventually makes it. [quoted image]

I've been wishcasting Dune for months in this thread. I'd love to see this happen, of course but I'm afraid you and I are in the minority here. My favorite reply was the GenZer that said it was a terrible movie* and maybe we should look for something more classic. Was unaware it was a book written in 1965.

*and, it was not a terrible movie. It did for Dune what Peter Jackson did for LotR.

#31989 1 year ago

Todd buys spern pin ball game machine from wish. Com

Screenshot_20220902-183116_NewPipe (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220902-183116_NewPipe (resized).jpg

#31990 1 year ago

After BTTF...

Screenshot_20220902-204654_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220902-204654_Facebook (resized).jpg
#31991 1 year ago
Quoted from Merendino:

T2 and Aliens arguably better than the originals.

Add Top Gun Maverick to that list.

#31992 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaytech10:

Joe Katz is improving the code.

He is? You can confirm this?

#31993 1 year ago
SeanConneryPoster.jpgSeanConneryPoster.jpg
#31994 1 year ago
Quoted from Crans:

Todd buys spern pin ball game machine from wish. Com
[quoted image]

So is this photo shopped????

#31995 1 year ago
Quoted from richierich85:

So is this photo shopped????

No he had a JAWS translight that Franchi made stuck on a Mandalorian machine with a movie pic over the LCD

#31997 1 year ago
Quoted from Merendino:T2 and Aliens arguably better than the originals.

If that is your argument you are wrong. This isn’t an attack on you personally but more everyone in society with the action movie=better mentality.

#31998 1 year ago
Quoted from TiltingT:

No he had a JAWS translight that Franchi made stuck on a Mandalorian machine with a movie pic over the LCD

Was kind of funny

#31999 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

I've been wishcasting Dune for months in this thread. I'd love to see this happen, of course but I'm afraid you and I are in the minority here. My favorite reply was the GenZer that said it was a terrible movie* and maybe we should look for something more classic. Was unaware it was a book written in 1965.
*and, it was not a terrible movie. It did for Dune what Peter Jackson did for LotR.

I love Dune the book, the og movie, and the new one - I seriously can't wait for the next one. I also love to get really, really high and watch the remake on a huge screen and jacked up really loud on a 11.2 stereo. Try it if you haven't. It's fucking great.

I hope someone does pick up Dune at some point. There is a ton they could do with that universe.

Also, they are making an open-world MMO for Dune coming in 2023 as well as the sequel in 2023...

"Dune: Awakening | A dune open world survival mmo" https://www.dunegames.com

Trailer:

Pinball machine too? That would be fucking amazing.

#32000 1 year ago
Quoted from MegaFeenix:

If that is your argument you are wrong. This isn’t an attack on you personally but more everyone in society with the action movie=better mentality.

T2 isn't just dumb action. It's got everything including humor and emotion. The look of pure terror on Sarah's face when she sees Terminator walking out of the elevator in slow-mo is the greatest scene in movie history. Admittedly it wouldn't hold such gravitas if it wasn't for the first movie, but the fact remains. Go back and watch T2 if it's been awhile. It's fucking fantastic from beginning to end. T1 is cool, but it didn't have it "all" like T2 does.

Come with me if you want to live... [chef's kiss]

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
There are 47,082 posts in this topic. You are on page 640 of 942.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/640 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.