Topic Stats

• 6,096 posts
  • 784 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 134 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 624 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

marco-12-2019-sale (resized).jpg
91A4A99F-878A-43EB-B508-9B95F1E87BB4 (resized).png
10E998FD-2E71-4A3D-BA66-4DB92FA1DDD6 (resized).jpeg
8374853E-D1AA-4E5E-8A90-71C0DB7C66DE (resized).jpeg
46D81076-0883-4EB2-B1C4-114A4323C698 (resized).png
sebknsxr4e831 (resized).jpg
51VGnkzRZaL._SX268_ (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191204-182457 (resized).jpg
booom (resized).jpg
Rick_Morty_Pinball (resized).png
Lordvoldemort (resized).jpg
443E4CC6-0C0B-49C8-9A35-1D63DA927C86 (resized).jpeg
3BC5BA40-8A30-4CA4-B0A1-B05661A1404F.png
Screenshot_20191204-172605_Google (resized).jpg
pbnchklt.jpg
Screenshot_20191203-174041_InShot (resized).jpg

There are 6096 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 122.
#3051 8 months ago

Check out the black knight thread. I'm not alone in this sentiment. The pro seems like the better pin but it was an extremely anti climactic reveal. I'm just bummed. I was ready to love it bit I have to play it now first to see. Not feeling though. It just doesnt seem like the kind of game I enjoy.

#3052 8 months ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

Check out the black knight thread. I'm not alone in this sentiment. The pro seems like the better pin but it was an extremely anti climactic reveal. I'm just bummed. I was ready to love it bit I have to play it now first to see. Not feeling though. It just doesnt seem like the kind of game I enjoy.

Cool, I just don't understand how people can judge a game from a short clip, but I don't have as much pinball experience, so maybe I dont know what I dont know. Looks and sounds bad ass to me, but I would not buy sight unseen either.

#3053 8 months ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

I'm very disappointed in Black Knight gameplay. Doesnt look like my kind of game.

So cool games aren't your thing?

#3054 8 months ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

Black Knight thread has been very positive, with only a few naysayers.

#3055 8 months ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Black Knight thread has been very positive, with only a few naysayers.

The usual ones?

#3056 8 months ago

What is coming out after BKSOR? Any ideas?

#3057 8 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

What is coming out after BKSOR? Any ideas?

Either a Vault pin or Jurassic World

#3058 8 months ago
Quoted from ausretrogamer:

Either a Vault pin or Jurassic World

Holding on to my Jurassic Park until peak Jurassic World pinball hysteria.

Supposedly Jurassic World will by a Bryan Eddy Game... AKA Mr. Medieval Madness/Attack From Mars.

#3059 8 months ago

After seeing the black knight stream it looks like a solid fun pin not a big fan of upper PF on the premium/LE. But, I'm excited to get a chance to play it. It's not a game that intrest me in buying not my style of game but it does seem fun. I'm still waiting to see if the Jurassic world rumors come true it's a pin that I would be very interested in if it turns out good.

#3060 8 months ago
Quoted from sataneatscheese:

Supposedly Jurassic World will by a Bryan Eddy Game... AKA Mr. Medieval Madness/Attack From Mars.

Probably not, according to TWIP...

#3061 8 months ago

I was hoping it would be Elwins next game, think that would be good.

#3062 8 months ago

Really. Stern could literally crap in a box and Sinestro would be in love.

#3063 8 months ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Really. Stern could literally crap in a box and Sinestro would be in love.

Seems like you have experience in this area. But hey man....whatever floats (or in this case doesn't float) your boat!

#3064 8 months ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Probably not, according to TWIP...

When did they say "probably not"?
All they said was that they did not report it to be Eddy's game.
Still have my fingers crossed!

#3065 8 months ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Seems like you have experience in this area. But hey man....whatever floats (or in this case doesn't float) your boat!

How did you derive from my statement that I would have experience in "that area"?

Nice try, but you failed.

#3066 8 months ago
Quoted from gliebig:

How did you derive from my statement that I would have experience in "that area"?

It seems to be on your mind.

[Edited] AussiePinwiz's post about the "usual ones" was referring to the Stern-bashing JJP fanbois. You thought it was about Stern supporters, and liked his comment and quoted it to bash me.

[Edited] 

#3067 8 months ago

I saw several posts from people who don't own anything but stern games who said they were underwhelmed or disappointed. I like stern games but was also disappointed in the gameplay. But the sound and art was fantastic.

#3068 8 months ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

It seems to be on your mind.
Also, the only "failure" here is you. AussiePinwiz's post about the "usual ones" was referring to the Stern-bashing JJP fanbois. You thought it was about Stern supporters, and liked his comment and quoted it to bash me.
So you're not looking too clever right now.

You've shown your colors enough around here. Go lick Gary's boot some more.

#3069 8 months ago
Quoted from gliebig:

You've shown your colors enough around here. Go lick Gary's boot some more.

Whatever, Mom Jeans.

#3070 8 months ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Whatever, Mom Jeans.

Now, that was funny.

#3071 8 months ago
Quoted from gliebig:

When accusing someone of something, you must have first hand knowledge, or you are talking out of your ass. Which is it in your case?

#3074 8 months ago

Apparently no designers want to work on Jaws because it is a partial license. Name and shark only. No actors, scenes or THEME SONG.

#3076 8 months ago

Ok. A 20yr old non Stern game has it. What's your point?

#3077 8 months ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

His point would be that it can't be that expensive.

So your "inside info" is probably not accurate.

#3078 8 months ago

How does Baywatch having the Jaws theme prove any rumours I've heard (YOU said inside info) are inaccurate?
You just always have to chime in though, attention whore

#3079 8 months ago

sinestro
Your negativity and self righteous tone only serves to add fuel to the pinside fire. You clog up so many threads with your bs. Blocked. Good day sir

#3080 8 months ago

Also, quotations are for quotes dummy

#3081 8 months ago

The smart money choice for Stern would be an F-14 Tomcat sequel which would fit nicely with Top Gun 2's release. When a wave of free marketing opens up, ride that wave baby! We were going to do that at Heighway with our Queen pinball game, which was scheduled for release at the same time as the movie release. Sadly, we didn't get that chance.

#3082 8 months ago

The moderators where on me within 2 minutes for that? Lol, what a joke.

#3083 8 months ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

The moderators where on me within 2 minutes for that? Lol, what a joke.

First rule of moderated club is don't talk about moderated club.

#3084 8 months ago

Elwin pin. We need a Elwin pin!

#3085 8 months ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Who is up next?

#3086 8 months ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

SEGA

The point is: It's possible to license the song (, it is just not included in the Sharks package).

The second point is: If you're allowed to license/ use it in a completely unrelated franchise it shouldn't be very hard to aquire.

The third point is: And since Stern was Sega they propably know who to call...

So where's your point?

Edit: Looking at your downvote I guess there is none.

#3087 8 months ago
Quoted from BigT:

Who is up next?

Brian Eddy I think?

#3088 8 months ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Brian Eddy I think?

I think Elvira 3 is next. Maybe a vault before that.

#3089 8 months ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

I think Elvira 3 is next. Maybe a vault before that.

I would think Elvira would be closer to Halloween...

#3090 8 months ago

Yeah, I would be surprised if they did two theme re-visits back to back.

Quoted from vireland:

#3091 8 months ago
Quoted from vireland:

Do you think there will be another cornerstone game before Elvira3?

#3092 8 months ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Do you think there will be another cornerstone game before Elvira3?

That or a vault. Hearing nothing about TRON, so maybe it's the long-awaited LotR Spike Edition Vault so Stern can have a banner year and blow the doors off sales?

#3093 8 months ago
Quoted from vireland:

That or a vault. Hearing nothing about TRON, so maybe it's the long-awaited LotR Spike Edition Vault so Stern can have a banner year and blow the doors off sales?

That would make this year a very dangerous year for my wallet!

#3094 8 months ago

Bring on Elvira. Jurassic would be good too. I'd like to see Elvira first so I don't go broke buying games. It would be a good wager for me though that Jurassic will be tempting too. Better plant another money tree.

#3095 8 months ago
Quoted from Micky:

That would make this year a very dangerous year for my wallet!

Agree - they probably have a few nice pins coming out this year, but the right vault could sell extremely well too.

#3096 8 months ago

I really think next one will be a Vault, or at least I suppose they have it ready in case BK as an "original" license wouldn't sell as well.

Everyones most infamous Podcast stated next Vault would be a popular machine (no shit!) but not the long expected Tron or LotR (wich maybe will never come since it's a Whitestar game).

So I really hope it's Game of Thrones. It would make sense, Dwight now has some time on his hands to update the code and while it doesn't make economical sense to redo the DMD into a LCD, an upgrade for the playfield/ cab may be possible.

#3097 8 months ago
Quoted from frankmac:

August

#3098 8 months ago

The rumor mill has Lyman doing code for Elvira 3. Lyman said in a recent podcast, that his next game was a special release, not a cornerstone. If that is in fact, Elvira 3, it will probably be a release like Batman '66 (with no Pro), and probably come out closer to October.

That leaves time for a mid-summer cornerstone release, which could be Brian Eddy's game.

Just speculation, but a lot seems to fit. It's going to be an interesting year either way.

#3099 8 months ago

Anyone here think that the Wonka pin was a little underwhelming?

#3100 8 months ago

Ok, I will go see this 100% . If the movie takes off this could be a great art package and pin.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
There are 6096 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 122.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside