Nelson (resized).png
Andre (resized).png
dad_lg-min (resized).jpg
E497E3E8-872D-4DC9-B95B-17AFBD94F4D0 (resized).jpeg
23DC2D2F-A90E-4CA2-98A1-F19762374E3D (resized).jpeg
FDD39C64-5E43-4A2A-80EF-54E82F1F62E3 (resized).jpeg
Keanu (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,739 posts in this topic. You are on page 615 of 935.
#30701 1 year ago

Ok, check this out! My apologies for being annoying. How’s that? I don’t work with or am associated with Spooky in any way. If I was I’m sure they would tell me to STFU because they have more class than I am willing to display in these threads. And the games I listed are just all basic fan layouts with a bash up the middle. It wasn’t a meant to diminish these BW and Stern games many of which being A title classics. I just don’t personally buy simple fan layouts any longer for home games. Location, sure. But I’m just not pumped on reveal for them because I’ve been shooting em for years. We all have. I just personally like weird stuff these days. That’s all.

Quoted from jimwe5t:

Rude is being in a Stern thread constantly promoting Spooky to all of us that could care less about it. If we did, we’d go to a spooky thread. (Just by Spooky’s tiny sales numbers is proof, not many of us here care. Although wish them the best, but this last iteration HWN/UM sure has stung a lot of us. Most will never be repeating the same mistake with Spooky again. You might be one of the only people buying their next mess they title a pinball layout, lol.)

And all these layouts you claim are the same, please explain how they are the same? Is this more defense of all the poor shooting layouts Spooky puts out as pinball? (You’ve got to be working for/with Spooky…no one would incessantly promote another person’s business like you do unless an associate or employee.)

#30702 1 year ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

When will Stern Release next Title? Place your bets...
August 23
August 30th
Sept 5th
Or are we waiting all the way to October
If you can guess the date, time and game title and you don't work at Stern / Distro. Someone will be happy!
Wonder if Ceasar's Palace will let you wager on this?

I can say it wont be October as the launch for it in Europe is Sept 12th at IAAPA London after that other than knowing what it is i wont know what date it is been done in USA

#30703 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Ok, check this out! My apologies for being annoying. How’s that?

This is good step in your journey towards self-awareness. For that, an upvote. Keep it up.

#30704 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

No. One more long week to go.

Friday for the teaser reveal on Tuesday.

#30705 1 year ago

Haha oh I’ve been aware of how insufferable (passionate?) I can get on here. IRL I’m a far more reasonable person.

Quoted from pickleric:

This is good step in your journey towards self-awareness. For that, an upvote. Keep it up.

#30706 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

I really hope a teaser is today and a reveal is next week. That way we can see what it is and more speculation on who is the lead designer. Then another 100 posts about how crappy or how awesome it looks.

#30707 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

That way we can see what it is and more speculation on who is the lead designer

Venom. Eddy.

#30708 1 year ago

One of the best times in pinball is the anticipation of the newly released title. I wonder if this will be better then Godzilla?

#30709 1 year ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

One of the best times in pinball is the anticipation of the newly released title. I wonder if this will be better then Godzilla?

Thats a pretty high bar... and I hope Stern smashes it!

#30710 1 year ago

#30711 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Have the last few releases been done like this, Friday teaser, Tuesday reveal? If so then everyone hoping for something today should go play some pinball instead of waiting for this!

#30712 1 year ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

Have the last few releases been done like this, Friday teaser, Tuesday reveal? If so then everyone hoping for something today should go play some pinball instead of waiting for this!

That's been the general trend of late, yes.

#30713 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Haha oh I’ve been aware of how insufferable (passionate?) I can get on here. IRL I’m a far more reasonable person.

Real life gentleman with decorum... Freak in the forums

#30714 1 year ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

7AA5FD55-CDF7-4915-913F-4A44B4E79619 (resized).jpeg7AA5FD55-CDF7-4915-913F-4A44B4E79619 (resized).jpeg
#30715 1 year ago

We might end up surprised...!

jG4GHTFNaKemFyVHmZFP3Q (resized).jpgjG4GHTFNaKemFyVHmZFP3Q (resized).jpg
#30716 1 year ago
Quoted from honkbahh:

Real life gentleman with decorum... Freak in the forums

I wanted to put a link here to The Onion article about something like "online lunatic actually reasonable in real life" but I couldn't find it.

#30717 1 year ago
Quoted from BradLinden:

We might end up surprised...!
[quoted image]

What is up with those sandwiches?

#30718 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

This was purposefully done by Brian who designed both machines, so its not a rip off. It’s just 2.0…

1.8 imo
I loves me some AFM!

#30719 1 year ago

Die Hard pin by xmas!

welcome-to-the-party.gifwelcome-to-the-party.gif
#30720 1 year ago

I also guess Venom, Eddy. If I remember correctly, Zeppelin was teased on a Tuesday then officially announced a week later the next Tuesday? Don't remember GZ or Rush order or timing.

#30721 1 year ago
Quoted from dpkzone:

I also guess Venom, Eddy. If I remember correctly, Zeppelin was teased on a Tuesday then officially announced a week later the next Tuesday? Don't remember GZ or Rush order or timing.

Dec 28, 2021, (Tuesday) Stern released the teaser trailer for Rush, "Traveling Soon..."

Then, on Tuesday January 4th, was the official announcement.

#30722 1 year ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

Dec 28, 2021, (Sunday) Stern released the teaser trailer for Rush

Just swinging by this thread, but wow, forgot it's been 9 months since Rush was released... may just be my city but I don't see many of them around so it still feels very fresh to me (love that game).

What are the rumors lately? Still Eddy/Venom, Elwin/Jaws, Gomez/Bond, BTTF, nothing associated with Jack so people are speculating MOTU?

#30723 1 year ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

Just swinging by this thread, but wow, forgot it's been 9 months since Rush was released... may just be my city but I don't see many of them around so it still feels very fresh to me (love that game).
What are the rumors lately? Still Eddy/Venom, Elwin/Jaws, Gomez/Bond, BTTF, nothing associated with Jack so people are speculating MOTU?

Wow... we havn't had Stern teaser since last year?

Queen, Toy Story, and Weird Al have all released since the last Stern tease? I'm guessing there is alot of dry powder for folks looking to buy a new pin right now.

#30724 1 year ago

No one knows for sure its all rumors. I have herd everything so make your best guess and it might come true

#30725 1 year ago

Watch it be like when everyone was so eager for the star wars episode 1 movie. And it turns out most people didn't like it. Lol

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#30726 1 year ago

It must be the blue lagoon pinball.

#30727 1 year ago
Quoted from Royflipper:

It must be the blue lagoon pinball.

Of course I have multiple inappropriate mode names for this title that I'll keep to myself.

#30728 1 year ago

5 billion new posts and you guys still have no idea what THE~NEXT~STERN~PIN is.

Got to to give it to Stern for stopping the leaks lately. Used to be we all knew what was next before Stern did.

#30729 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

5 billion new posts and you guys still have no idea what THE~NEXT~STERN~PIN is.
Got to to give it to Stern for stopping the leaks lately. Used to be we all knew what was next before Stern did.

Plenty of experts here to tell you they are right.

#30730 1 year ago

Stern will release the info of the next pin August 31st at 11:59 pm EST. They they will say, "We told you information will be released in August."

#30731 1 year ago

It has been 24hrs. since mpdpvdpin has spoke on Halloween. Shhh don't remind him.. lol.

#30732 1 year ago

Is it cake?

MV5BOTZlZjkzMzUtOTQ0OS00ZTRiLWIxZjEtODk1YjcwZmNkOGZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA3MTI2ODc5._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_ (resized).jpgMV5BOTZlZjkzMzUtOTQ0OS00ZTRiLWIxZjEtODk1YjcwZmNkOGZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA3MTI2ODc5._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_ (resized).jpg
#30733 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Is it cake?[quoted image]

In todays world even cake is hated!

#30734 1 year ago

tick tock tick tock.......not looking good for an announcement today. totally annoying.

#30735 1 year ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

I couldn’t get the gif to work

[quoted image]

You have to select "PDF/GIF (no rescaling)" from the dropdown box BEFORE you drag and drop or select the graphic. Otherwise it rescales the image and loses the animation.

#30736 1 year ago

I’m a pepper you’re a pepper.

Quoted from frankmac:

It has been 24hrs. since mpdpvdpin has spoke on Halloween. Shhh don't remind him.. lol.

C804E04F-E60D-4F8D-AB10-63A079FF8012 (resized).jpegC804E04F-E60D-4F8D-AB10-63A079FF8012 (resized).jpeg
#30737 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

Of course I have multiple inappropriate mode names for this title that I'll keep to myself.

Hahaha

#30738 1 year ago

Come On Already!!!!!

#30739 1 year ago

So much for preventing leaks!

#30740 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’m a pepper you’re a pepper.
[quoted image]

EA2282D8-A164-47BC-9B2E-C9229B3369B1 (resized).jpegEA2282D8-A164-47BC-9B2E-C9229B3369B1 (resized).jpeg
#30741 1 year ago

it probably has been stated and I missed but heard on a podcast the other day that Jack Danger might be doing the next release, if so wonder if it would be using the layout that he was working on?

like a city layout could lend to Ramones or Elf in the city possibly

the target space above the outlane spinner looks similar to his layout

Deadflip2 (resized).jpegDeadflip2 (resized).jpegDowSWysXkAAxNTz (resized).jpgDowSWysXkAAxNTz (resized).jpgdeadflip 1 (resized).jpegdeadflip 1 (resized).jpegimages (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg

#30742 1 year ago
Quoted from ThePlumber:

Come On Already!!!!!

Guess we need to wait another week. I find it a little odd they say they will only release 2 this year. Then tell us wait till August for details after Rush over half a year. Then wait till the very end of the month. To me that seems like they know it wont be that killer pin everyone wants and they are building as much suspense as they can. I really hope I am wrong and they do a great job

#30743 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

Guess we need to wait another week. I find it a little odd they say they will only release 2 this year. Then tell us wait till August for details after Rush over half a year. Then wait till the very end of the month. To me that seems like they know it wont be that killer pin everyone wants and they are building as much suspense as they can.

That could be. It's getting to the "pissed off" point for me. If it's last days in Aug, then say "end of Aug". Clearly Stern must realize that they are not Kanye. Their target audience are adults, including middle aged adults, and many who have AARP cards. Don't treat us like college kids. Say what you are going to do then do it. What ever happened to under promise and over deliver?

#30744 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

Guess we need to wait another week. I find it a little odd they say they will only release 2 this year. Then tell us wait till August for details after Rush over half a year. Then wait till the very end of the month. To me that seems like they know it wont be that killer pin everyone wants and they are building as much suspense as they can.

I don't understand why it would be better to somehow drag it all out? Are you saying someone would not buy the new pin if it was announced in early August but would if it was at the end of the month? Not really sure how that would make any difference.

#30745 1 year ago

If I've learned one thing in life...

What was that again about the cake (resized).jpgWhat was that again about the cake (resized).jpg

#30746 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

I find it a little odd they say they will only release 2 this year. Then tell us wait till August for details after Rush over half a year. Then wait till the very end of the month. To me that seems like they know it wont be that killer pin everyone wants and they are building as much suspense as they can.

I prefer my glass half full! Stern waiting over half a year could also mean they know it's going to be a killer pin and are taking their sweet time to make it the best they can. Especially if they are on a 2 pins schedule.

#30748 1 year ago

I can’t imagine that Dangers first cornerstone will be a street level shooter with no ramps. Even his design for JP home is more involved than that. Whatever it is I’m ready for it. The best players make the best games. I hope he becomes Elwin # 2, would be a great thing for the company.

Quoted from swinks:

it probably has been stated and I missed but heard on a podcast the other day that Jack Danger might be doing the next release, if so wonder if it would be using the layout that he was working on?
like a city layout could lend to Ramones or Elf in the city possibly
the target space above the outlane spinner looks similar to his layout
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#30749 1 year ago

Murder of the Universe is a solid Gizz album but I'd prefer Infest the Rats Nest or Nonagon for a pin.

#30750 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I prefer my glass half full! Stern waiting over half a year could also mean they know it's going to be a killer pin and are taking their sweet time to make it the best they can. Especially if they are on a 2 pins schedule.

2 pins would check the "under promise, over deliver" box. If that happens, I take back the mean things I've said and will feel slight guilt about the anger I have been feeling toward my "favorite" pin manufacturer! In fact, if it's an Elwin or even a Danger game, I will turn my frown upside-down.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 300.00
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Oklahoma City, OK
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

There are 46,739 posts in this topic. You are on page 615 of 935.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/615 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.