Buffy (resized).jpg
enjoy your balls.gif
balls...gif
balls..gif
IMG_4484 (resized).jpeg
Disney boy Seth Davis (resized).jpeg
Backinblack (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,151 posts in this topic. You are on page 600 of 924.
#29951 1 year ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

A "Disney Afternoon" pin with all the shows integrated would be epic.

Those cartoons had so much depth, they would have a ton of material to use, even for one theme.

#29952 1 year ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

If everyone knows besides us, why not just post them here and save everyone the trouble? People posting they want BTTF have as much right to be here as the “insiders” giving us all the “facts” (but of course can’t back it up with sources).

I think u need to read better

Dealers and insiders are not allowed to reveal anything. So it lefts only fanboys and unaware people. That is why this thread exists for years!

#29953 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:In fairness they may have expected to sell about 8 units total across all 3 models.
I’ve seen Rush in stock from multiple distros for basically the entire run. Meanwhile the additional runs of GZ, DP, and JP all got scooped up immediately. Rush still may have beat expectations but who knows what those were.

Exactly that's why I am surprised people are saying its exceeding expectations. Where a 3 year old game can almost instantly be sold out when new units come available while the newest game sits in a box at distributor.

#29954 1 year ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

I was hoping there was going to be just a little something teased today since it's Tuesday, but I guess the wait continues...

On the Pinball Podcast they are saying Stern will more than likely release something the 23rd or the 30th.

#29955 1 year ago
Quoted from Quiksilva86:

Has a multi band pin ever been made? If video games license a collection of songs, not sure why a pin couldn’t.

I think an 80's or 90's MTV music pin would be cool, BITD before the reality shows took over.

Screenshot_20220816-151214_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220816-151214_Chrome (resized).jpg
#29956 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

Exactly that's why I am surprised people are saying its exceeding expectations. Where a 3 year old game can almost instantly be sold out when new units come available while the newest game sits in a box at distributor.

not talking sales But Rush has exceeded my expectations ,its more fun than I thought and I knew it would be decent.

#29957 1 year ago

What is the name of Marty's band in back to the future?

The Eggheads
The Pinheads
The Metalheads
The Bigheads

#29958 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

What is the name of Marty's band in back to the future?
The Eggheads
The Pinheads
The Metalheads
The Bigheads

The Pinheads!

#29959 1 year ago
Quoted from djsoup:

The Pinheads!

Congratulations.

We are all in the band.

Pinheads on pinside!

#29960 1 year ago
Quoted from djsoup:

The Pinheads!

Your answer was not phrased in the form of a question.

#29961 1 year ago
Quoted from Quiksilva86:

Has a multi band pin ever been made?

Stern's Heavy Metal, though it was a retheme and a very limited release.

#29962 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Now its live and let live huh.Your pretty easy to knock colors for a Sabbath pin.

What? All I’ve said on that topic is my reaction to that pin would be the same as others that bagged on another proposed band pin. You are mad about me not liking the band and having the audacity to express the fact I’d have no interest in that theme? What does that have to do with the Elvira discussion? Not following your logic here at all.

#29963 1 year ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

What? All I’ve said on that topic is my reaction to that pin would be the same as others that bagged on another proposed band pin. You are mad about me not liking the band and having the audacity to express the fact I’d have no interest in that theme? What does that have to do with the Elvira discussion? Not following your logic here at all.

its your Ehoh and your kids ,Nothing wrong with your choice.

#29964 1 year ago

Now here's the question, will Venom (If it’s made) be based on the recent movies or will they release a comic-inspired version like avengers?

I personally rather see an all-new comic art version of the game with a new storyline if it does happen.

Better yet, why not a game based on the most recent Batman movie, perhaps made in a who dunnit style where your solving mysterys and whopping a**.

#29965 1 year ago
Quoted from McDoom:

Now here's the question, will Venom (If it’s made) be based on the recent movies or will they release a comic-inspired version like avengers?
I personally rather see an all-new comic art version of the game with a new storyline if it does happen.
Better yet, why not a game based on the most recent Batman movie, perhaps made in a who dunnit style where your solving mysterys and whopping a**.

Comic art by yeti has been the chatter for aslong as the Venom rumour has been about, I believe I read/heard marvel asked for him specially for Avengers Infinity Quest, hopefully both rumours are true as it will look great next to my yeti AIQ.

#29966 1 year ago
Quoted from Lateralus:Not sure why there's hate on Rush (not necessarily this thread). The game is amazing and the code isn't finished. Sure, might not be for everyone, but it's actually made us better players because of how challenging it is. It's a game changer in tournaments.
Maybe the music just isn't for everyone, but I personally really enjoy it.

For the longest time you couldn’t give a Stranger Things away, now look.

#29967 1 year ago

Anyone?

MV5BNzA2ZDk2ZTUtMWU2Yi00NDVmLTk1ODEtMmFmMjQyNWYzODI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_.jpgMV5BNzA2ZDk2ZTUtMWU2Yi00NDVmLTk1ODEtMmFmMjQyNWYzODI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_.jpg
#29968 1 year ago

I've had Rush for a couple weeks now and it is awesome! I don't get the hate at all. I do like the band but the pin shoots and flows so well. And it will make you a better player as you mentioned. The code is maybe a bit convoluted but at the end of the day you shoot matching color records and start multiballs. It's not that hard to understand.

#29969 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Anyone?
[quoted image]

Even tho I know this will make no difference. Yes

#29970 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Anyone?
[quoted image]

This would be an instant LE for me if I could find one. I would sell anything I could to have that theme

#29971 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

its your Ehoh and your kids ,Nothing wrong with your choice.

Again, I have no idea what point you’re making. Two different things.

#29972 1 year ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Again, I have no idea what point you’re making. Two different things.

so you want to keep going ? You can disable the Wild Women Multiball too if you want

#29973 1 year ago
Quoted from JellyNeck:

Even tho I know this will make no difference. Yes

4-letters word that says anything can happen: R U S H

#29974 1 year ago
Quoted from Lizard_Wizard:

I've had Rush for a couple weeks now and it is awesome! I don't get the hate at all. I do like the band but the pin shoots and flows so well. And it will make you a better player as you mentioned. The code is maybe a bit convoluted but at the end of the day you shoot matching color records and start multiballs. It's not that hard to understand.

I played it at my distro. It’s a fun shooter for sure. Selfishly, I hope others dog it for a little while longer so I can maybe pick one up on the cheap

People hate on GOTG too, and I don’t understand that one either. It did help me get it for a good deal, so I’m okay with that.

#29975 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Anyone?
[quoted image]

Never heard of it.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#29976 1 year ago

Did they announce new kids on the block yet?

#29977 1 year ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

You do you, we'll do us. I like the game, just think the backglass is a little over the top. I have some younger nieces, nephews, and neighbors over on occasion and it is just something we choose to do.
All it is is a small cut out of black craft paper that tapes on. Comes on and off easily. Lighten up and live and let live.

I certainly never suggested you shouldn’t “do you”. I merely commented on information freely shared on a public forum. I guess that is just “me doing me”.

#29978 1 year ago

With all the chatter about Eminem I'd just like to throw the Beastie Boys out there again. Muppets you say? Why can't we have both?

#29979 1 year ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

You do you, we'll do us. I like the game, just think the backglass is a little over the top. I have some younger nieces, nephews, and neighbors over on occasion and it is just something we choose to do.
All it is is a small cut out of black craft paper that tapes on. Comes on and off easily. Lighten up and live and let live.

Since I never tried telling you what you should or shouldn’t do with your pinball machine or kids, maybe it is YOU who should “lighten up”. …and I’m sure your kids don’t even notice you putting makeshift coverings over Elvira’s cleavage or if they do, I bet they don’t find it attention-drawing or unusual in the LEAST.

#29980 1 year ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

Since I never tried telling you what you should or shouldn’t do with your pinball machine or kids, maybe it is YOU who should “lighten up”.

Survivor_2022_03_23_Fudge_Shizz.gifSurvivor_2022_03_23_Fudge_Shizz.gif
#29981 1 year ago

Get a room guys, the sexual tension is at a fever pitch.

#29982 1 year ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Get a room guys, the sexual tension is at a fever pitch.

PinMonk must have a fan to cool them off!

#29983 1 year ago

In the latest Stern Factory Friday video (https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=403944975056820) you can see the underside of a playfield in the background (roughly 0:15 mark) that I can't place. It appears to have 2 or 3 subways, and is clearly not a Star Wars playfield. Here's a few screen grabs. Excuse the low res, it's the best I could capture. First pic is mystery PF; second is a SW PF from the same video.
Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 9.29.18 PM (resized).jpgScreen Shot 2022-08-16 at 9.29.18 PM (resized).jpgScreen Shot 2022-08-16 at 9.28.31 PM (resized).jpgScreen Shot 2022-08-16 at 9.28.31 PM (resized).jpg

#29984 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

PinMonk must have a fan to cool them off!

lmfao

#29985 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

In the latest Stern Factory Friday video (https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=403944975056820) you can see the underside of a playfield in the background (roughly 0:15 mark) that I can't place. It appears to have 2 or 3 subways, and is clearly not a Star Wars playfield. Here's a few screen grabs. Excuse the low res, it's the best I could capture. First pic is mystery PF; second is a SW PF from the same video.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Holy Shit ! There’s only one place that has that many subways !!!

5CE8CCBE-D83C-4658-9FBC-04BDF81CF833 (resized).png5CE8CCBE-D83C-4658-9FBC-04BDF81CF833 (resized).png
#29986 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

In all honesty that’s a good catch . I don’t know every pins underside but that looks interesting .Nice work .

#29987 1 year ago

Here is another pic from further away.

Screenshot_20220816-225947_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220816-225947_Facebook (resized).jpg
#29988 1 year ago

Is that a five bank of drop targets?

#29989 1 year ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Yes in the 2nd pic, which is Star Wars. I can't see shit on the underside of the other playfield.

#29990 1 year ago

Subways…Drop target bank…this isn’t a Stern game haha. They prob have a Spooky game in there to copy off of

Quoted from DiabloRush:

Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

#29991 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Here is another pic from further away.
[quoted image]

I think I might see 2 and maybe 3 subways here? With VUKs on the bottom of each? Left, center, and right. One of the right may or may not be a subway. I could also be full of sh*t. Who knows.

#29992 1 year ago

Multiple subways??!?!?

That proves it's a Smurfs pinball. They live in mushroom huts and have tunnels to Smurfette's house.

See how they all follow her? Where do all the baby Smurfs come from?

PROOF!!!

Smurfs (resized).jpgSmurfs (resized).jpg
#29993 1 year ago

I can’t see this ever being made but probably the only guaranteed game that I’d go in for an LE other than BTTF.

66F78F00-03B0-4A68-B8A6-03F5A991F130 (resized).jpeg66F78F00-03B0-4A68-B8A6-03F5A991F130 (resized).jpeg
#29994 1 year ago

I think with so much going on under the surface, the only reasonable explanation is....

Fraggle-Rock-Apple-TV-Plus (resized).jpgFraggle-Rock-Apple-TV-Plus (resized).jpg

#29995 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Very cool.
They post these to youtube too. The quality isn't necessarily better, but, you can turn the playback speed down to 25% if that helps anyone.

#29996 1 year ago
Quoted from PlanetExpress:

Never heard of it.

I see what you did there

#29997 1 year ago

Stern Pinball is Rockin'

Just about to hit 30,000 posts over 600 pages.

Pretty cool.

#29998 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

If I squint reeeeeaaaaalllly hard I can see a shark and a boat named ORCA.

#29999 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

Stern Pinball is Rockin'
Just about to hit 30,000 posts over 600 pages.
Pretty cool.

But no answers…..

#30000 1 year ago

30000 posts
Subways obviously for Big Trouble In Little China

IMG_20220817_220659 (resized).jpgIMG_20220817_220659 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 17.50
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
8,800 (OBO)
$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona
Pinball Machine
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 46,151 posts in this topic. You are on page 600 of 924.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/600 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.