977B91D4-E0E2-478C-8D46-2D3F9FD04647 (resized).jpeg
DB674CC0-3EDC-4A10-A39E-5C13FE28045D (resized).jpeg
723E467B-62A0-4D50-8C67-2DDCA06EA0CD (resized).jpeg
IMG_20221004_220422 (resized).jpg
01A897DC-FA34-451C-9082-79FFA47934A3 (resized).jpeg
B479CF55-D7E4-467C-A34B-2D2CCB75D229 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20221003_184807 (resized).jpg
9C82CD34-6DCB-4EF9-8242-96D8AC5C24FB.png

There are 33,500 posts in this topic. You are on page 597 of 670.
#29801 53 days ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Not quite there yet but not far off. I hope your getting them flipping young!

Ya they love pinball, ehoh is their fav.

#29802 53 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Good man! Both of my kids started playing as soon as they could get arms around the machines. Now 21 and 25 and they both play in a league.

#29803 53 days ago

I am going to be a grandpa at 44!

#29804 53 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Wait until you see these show up, they are called grandkids!! Im soooo old

My granddaughter is 22

Time flies

#29805 53 days ago

so I'm a weird person ..... hahahah. I remember them because I've seen them before... personally I prefer something current... but I understand that many people are excited about a machine with this license. If it were made I would be happy for you, I'm sure you would enjoy it a lot.

#29806 53 days ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

so I'm a weird person ..... hahahah. I remember them because I've seen them before... personally I prefer something current... but I understand that many people are excited about a machine with this license. If it were made I would be happy for you, I'm sure you would enjoy it a lot.

How is that A/C temp law that Spain imposed affecting you? Too soon to know?

The temps they mandate for public stores, etc being like 80F and no lower is crazy. Talk about making shopping a D-R-A-G. At least tourists can turn down the A/C in their hotel rooms, while the hallways, lobby, etc will be no cooler than 80F.

#29807 53 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

That's good to hear. We've got young kids and my wife knows we're waiting for an Elvira House of Horrors, but she hasn't realized/remembered who Elvira is. Gonna be RREEAALLYY awkward when it shows up. Best case she makes me put a post-it or something to cover up.

#29808 52 days ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

¿Cómo os está afectando esa ley de climatización que impuso España? ¿Demasiado pronto para saberlo?
Las temperaturas que exigen para las tiendas públicas, etc., como 80F y no más bajas, es una locura. Hable acerca de hacer que las compras sean un DRAG. Al menos los turistas pueden bajar el aire acondicionado en sus habitaciones de hotel, mientras que los pasillos, el vestíbulo, etc. no estarán más fríos que 80F.

Well, while the government forces the interiors to be kept at 27 degrees... the president spends a fortune on private flights and official cars for his associates...

#29809 52 days ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

I’m with ya’
1977 here

1976 and I saw all 3 movies in the theaters.
FWIW, I can’t think of a nostalgia license that would get me to shell out $$$ faster than BTTF.
5396847C-B37F-4D50-92D7-AC6916DFAD68 (resized).jpeg

#29810 52 days ago
Quoted from honkbahh:

That's good to hear. We've got young kids and my wife knows we're waiting for an Elvira House of Horrors, but she hasn't realized/remembered who Elvira is. Gonna be RREEAALLYY awkward when it shows up. Best case she makes me put a post-it or something to cover up.

I wouldn’t worry. Times have really changed since the release of the first two Elvira pins. What was considered racy then is now nothing out of the ordinary. Just this week I was waiting to use the self check out at Target. In line in front of me a mother and her 20 something daughter were both wearing barely more than a stripper AFTER she finishes her dance at the local GOGO bar. No one seemed to notice or care.

#29811 52 days ago
Quoted from qbass187:

76’ and I saw all 3 movies in the theaters.
FWIW, I can’t think of a nostalgia license that would get me to shell out $$$ faster than BTTF. [quoted image]

That pic brings back memories! My buddy’s dad bought a DeLorean back in the mid 1990’s.
Unfortunately I never got a ride in it because every time they went to start it the battery was dead. He said it had lots of electrical problems. I think it still sits in an auto cocoon in their garage.

#29812 52 days ago

Every time I randomly click on the last page on this thread I'm like is this just pinside's shoutbox?

#29813 52 days ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

Well, while the government forces the interiors to be kept at 27 degrees... the president spends a fortune on private flights and official cars for his associates...

Us too

#29814 52 days ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

I wouldn’t worry. Times have really changed since the release of the first two Elvira pins. What was considered racy then is now nothing out of the ordinary. Just this week I was waiting to use the self check out at Target. In line in front of me a mother and her 20 something daughter were both wearing barely more than a stripper AFTER she finishes her dance at the local GOGO bar. No one seemed to notice or care.

You did.. you perve!

#29816 52 days ago

I'm hoping the chain of events surrounding the Elf pin are true and stern indeed does have the license and plans to make one!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#29817 52 days ago
Quoted from Vitty:

I'm hoping the chain of events surrounding the Elf pin are true and stern indeed does have the license and plans to make one!

Oh where's the source on this one? Podcast chatter?

#29818 52 days ago

Watch Stern releases the video on what their next pin will be August 31, at 11:59pm PST

#29819 52 days ago
Quoted from RubixCube:

Watch Stern releases the video on what their next pin will be August 31, at 11:59pm PCT

#29820 52 days ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Sorely missing any good Christmas pin and Elf would be fantastic!

#29821 52 days ago
Quoted from qbass187:

FWIW, I can’t think of a nostalgia license that would get me to shell out $$$ faster than BTTF.
[quoted image]

Ive been there. I had a flat spot in my first delorean and had to pop start it on several occassions until i got it fixed.

#29822 52 days ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Ive been there. I had a flat spot in my first delorean and had to pop start it on several occassions until i got it fixed.

How many DeLoreans you had/have?

#29823 52 days ago

Whoa, did that automatically translate?

#29824 52 days ago
Quoted from kapaun:

Sorely missing any good Christmas pin and Elf would be fantastic!

Elf is top 5 Christmas movies for me. Home Alone and Christmas Vacation would make great pins. Vegas Vacation would be fun too

#29825 52 days ago

Here we see the conversation that took place after the Gary Stern Barstool Sports interview... https://www.barstoolsports.com/video/3426365/the-king-of-the-pinball-industry

3F797E77-FD15-4402-BD5F-5078E3B6E4ED (resized).jpeg
#29826 52 days ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Oh where's the source on this one? Podcast chatter?

The Pinball Show episode 108 courtesy ZMeny

#29827 52 days ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

How many DeLoreans you had/have?

Im on my second one currently. Hoping to get another to do a bttf conversion on.

#29829 52 days ago
Quoted from BlakeWI:

Prey is not on Disney plus I think you mixed that up with one of the other 20 exclusive streaming services. I'm going to give it a watch tho looks cool!
Edit: maybe you got it from a different country now I'm jeleous!

Prey is on Disney+ through Stars

#29830 52 days ago
Quoted from qbass187:

[quoted image]

1982 so I only saw 2 and 3 in Theaters. I've got a Flux capacitor tattoo though. Loves me some BTTF

#29832 52 days ago

Recently read the next Stern is Venom. (according to pinball news)....

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#29833 52 days ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Recently read the next Stern is Venom. (according to pinball news)....

Where? The only reference to Venom on their site is from the Spider-Man story a few years back.

#29834 52 days ago

Stern posted this back in May ... masters of deception

#29836 52 days ago

Elf is code name for Home Alone.

#29837 52 days ago

ELF.

E L F
L o I
W v s
I e h
N s .

Jaws

#29838 51 days ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Elf is code name for Kevin Hart. The first comedian pin.

#29839 51 days ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

A comedian pin?.......hang on....

umpire-vomits.gif
#29840 51 days ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

A comedian pin?.......hang on....

Now THAT'S what you call a power chuck

#29841 51 days ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I hope Kevin Hart is code name for Rodney Dangerfield .

#29842 51 days ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

This would be awesome. So much more to do with home alone than elf

#29843 51 days ago
Quoted from kapaun:

Stern posted this back in May ... masters of deception

I do find it weird that this happened when Elf was a home brew. Had huge fan reception. Stern asked to take a few pictures of the game. Elf pin was suppose to go to a location for a tournament. Just before the tournament the pin was pulled. Stern then scrubs all social media with anything showing the Elf pin. mmmmmm

#29844 51 days ago
Quoted from RubixCube:

I do find it weird that this happened when Elf was a home brew. Had huge fan reception. Stern asked to take a few pictures of the game. Elf pin was suppose to go to a location for a tournament. Just before the tournament the pin was pulled. Stern then scrubs all social media with anything showing the Elf pin. mmmmmm

Could be that Stern deals with whomever owns the license to the movie. It might piss off their business partners if they are essentially advertising an unlicensed game.

#29845 51 days ago

I'm with all you other early 80's born folks that absolutely loves BTTF. I like those other movies mentioned, but none were done near as well to have the staying power of BTTF.

An Elf pin would be so cool. Probably the only Christmas theme, except if Die Hard was done back in the day, that would work.

#29846 51 days ago

BttF is timeless. I was born in '91 and I can not name a single person "my age" that has seen those movies that DIDN'T love them. Hell I've never met anyone "my age" that wasn't interested in seeing them, either. Keep in mind - BttF III is a 90's movie

After RUSH, I said "never again am I doing a day-one". BttF would test my resolve.

#29847 51 days ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

I said "never again am I doing a day-one". BttF would test my resolve.

Easy test for me - how fast can I get an LE?

#29848 51 days ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

I'm with all you other early 80's born folks that absolutely loves BTTF. I like those other movies mentioned, but none were done near as well to have the staying power of BTTF.
An Elf pin would be so cool. Probably the only Christmas theme, except if Die Hard was done back in the day, that would work.

Christmas, in July!

#29849 51 days ago

With all the swag give aways, are they just trying to keep our attention until they reveal the next title?

OOOR is this all related to their new title? I give you sterns next title, Business Conference!! The modes consist of aquiring different swag from different booths without giving your business email. There could be a hurry up for getting to breakfast before they run out of waffles and bacon. The wizard mode is sitting through the main lecture, the mini would be a pool party the night before where you have to avoid the head of marketing you struck out with last year. So much possibility!

#29850 51 days ago

BTTF! C’mon Stern, don’t be shy, give it up!! Get your backs up off the wall! BTTF! Give it up!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 93.00
Lighting - Interactive
ArcadeMade
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 33,500 posts in this topic. You are on page 597 of 670.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!