Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,853 posts in this topic. You are on page 596 of 938.
#29751 1 year ago
Quoted from richierich85:

THE NEXT STERN PIN , for me is tmnt.. not waiting any longer for this next title release....

TMNT is an awesome game, Tough shots and plenty of swearing playing it from us. Normally when we buy an old game, new game is released very soon after!

#29752 1 year ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

Four legs, at least 2 flippers, and at least 1 ball - that's all one needs.

I have two legs, one flipper and two balls and my wife says that’s all she needs.

#29753 1 year ago
Quoted from Diamond:

I got into the hobby when Iron Maiden was announced on xm radio Ozzy boneyard. I missed the boat on a nib Kiss.

Would love to see Kiss as a vault title release.

#29754 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Lol. Halloween kills Rush 100% you bailed too soon brotha.

Wish I loved it….Code couldn’t fix where my concerns lie w Halloween. Putting childish arguments aside, the gameplay just wasn’t my style. I didn’t like the repetitive left side and the upper playfields just slowed things down and lost their luster quickly for me. It is a beautiful pin and if I were rich and had a huge room I would have kept it as a collectors item for it is stunning IMO. I miss seeing it in my room, but I don’t really miss playing it. Rush is just more my style and I have no regrets. And yes, I’m biased towards rock pins.

That being said, ALL pins are fun to some degree, so no opinion is invalid if backed up with valid points that suit their preferred aspects of a game. World would be boring without variety.
Hey I wish Sterns next game would be Pink Floyd but I’m sure many people here would find it boring as hell.

#29755 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

That being said, ALL pins are fun to some degree

Thunderbirds.

That is all.

#29756 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Thunderbirds.
That is all.

That bad eh? Never played it. Ok…maybe ‘most’ pins are fun to some degree haha

My apologies if I created a bad vibe here for a little bit. I’m always excited to see what new pins are around the corner as well.

#29757 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

That bad eh? Never played it. Ok…maybe ‘most’ pins are fun to some degree haha
My apologies if I created a bad vibe here for a little bit. I’m always excited to see what new pins are around the corner as well.

Sometimes the siren call of the other button is too strong...
dick-choice.gifdick-choice.gif

#29758 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

I have two legs, one flipper and two balls and my wife says that’s all she needs.

ayyyyyyy I see what you did there lol

#29759 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Mine can't keep her hands of my plunger!

#29760 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Mine can't keep her hands of my plunger!

Hope she’s figured out the skill shot

#29761 1 year ago
Quoted from Diamond:

I got into the hobby when Iron Maiden was announced on xm radio Ozzy boneyard. I missed the boat on a nib Kiss.

Maiden is such a sick pin though. To this day the only pin that gets my heart racing.

#29762 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Hey I wish Sterns next game would be Pink Floyd but I’m sure many people here would find it boring as hell.

I think a Floyd pin would be sweet! I know there are huge fans for them and I hope they get theirs.

Tool is my absolute favorite band of all time (obviously from the name and avatar)- one show with a psychedelic experience changed my life forever, and for the better; but I most likely will never see one. I don't know where I'd be without music, so I will always cheer for those who get their dream music pin.

#29763 1 year ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

I think a Floyd pin would be sweet! I know there are huge fans for them and I hope they get theirs.

Probably have to come from someone other than Stern. Has Stern done any music pins with openly anti-Semetic founding/key members?

#29764 1 year ago

What’s this all about ?

98FA6693-79BB-40FD-A456-FC6D2E045A3C (resized).png98FA6693-79BB-40FD-A456-FC6D2E045A3C (resized).png
#29765 1 year ago

Not the comic art .Not the original art .

#29766 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Probably have to come from someone other than Stern. Has Stern done any music pins with openly anti-Semetic founding/key members?

I'm assuming that's a rhetorical question since you know pinball more than most. I don't know anything about all that. I was just referring to the guy above that I quoted and was just talking about the music itself. Just the music...

#29767 1 year ago

Let's stay on track. Whole lotta jibba jabba going on in here. Eye on the prize.

Screenshot_20220519-000444_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220519-000444_Instagram (resized).jpg
#29768 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

What’s this all about ?
[quoted image]

20210331_105123 (resized).jpg20210331_105123 (resized).jpg
#29769 1 year ago

I wonder if they'll announce the long-awaited toppers at the same time or close to the new pin announcement. It should be soon for Mando, GZ, and Rush toppers, shouldn't it? Maybe in time for the holidays? Looking forward to what those look like as well as what the next pin will be.

#29770 1 year ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

I'm assuming that's a rhetorical question since you know pinball more than most. I don't know anything about all that. I was just referring to the guy above that I quoted and was just talking about the music itself. Just the music...

Oh, I think a Pink Floyd The Wall (especially) pin would be epic. I just don't see Stern ever doing a Pink Floyd pin because of the long-running anti-Semitic position of Waters.

#29771 1 year ago

Pinside when the next Stern Pin is revealed and it doesn't live up to our unrealistic expectations yet is still amazing.

spongebob-squarepants-spongebob.gifspongebob-squarepants-spongebob.gif
#29772 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Pinside when the next Stern Pin is revealed and it doesn't live up to our unrealistic expectations yet is still amazing.
[quoted image]

Screenshot_20220813-080758 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220813-080758 (resized).png
#29773 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Oh, I think a Pink Floyd The Wall (especially) pin would be epic. I just don't see Stern ever doing a Pink Floyd pin because of the long-running anti-Semitic position of Waters.

Agreed. Roger has tarnished the Pink Floyd brand with his constant political preaching bullshit. Not shocking Gilmour won’t allow him to promote on the Floyd site. His current tour is an absolute shit show and boring as hell. First tour of his I’ve skipped since 99, and I have zero regrets. Telling fans to fuck off and go to the bar at the beginning of the show if you don’t fall in line with his politics was the last straw for me. Fuck Roger Waters - nothing but a has been.

#29774 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Agreed. Roger has tarnished the Pink Floyd brand with his constant political preaching bullshit. Not shocking Gilmour won’t allow him to promote on the Floyd site. His current tour is an absolute shit show and boring as hell. First tour of his I’ve skipped since 99, and I have zero regrets. Telling fans to fuck off and go to the bar at the beginning of the show if you don’t fall in line with his politics was the last straw for me. Fuck Roger Waters - nothing but a has been.

I think he has a form of dementia. He should not be touring anymore, he is not well.

Sad, I was a fan of his solo work especially.

#29775 1 year ago

personally bttf is not a license that I like very much... I prefer teen wolf or robocop before back to the future... maybe it's because of my age... I was born in 1980 and it has never been a movie that drives me crazy. ...if I had to choose a topic for a pin, I'm sure I would choose many other topics before this one....but I understand that bttf fans are in the mood for a new machine.

#29776 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

I think he has a form of dementia. He should not be touring anymore, he is not well.
Sad, I was a fan of his solo work especially.

Yeap. I become a bigger David Gilmore fan every time I see or hear Rodger…

#29777 1 year ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

personally bttf is not a license that I like very much... I prefer teen wolf or robocop before back to the future... maybe it's because of my age... I was born in 1980 and it has never been a movie that drives me crazy. ...if I had to choose a topic for a pin, I'm sure I would choose many other topics before this one....but I understand that bttf fans are in the mood for a new machine.

I was born in '81 and BTTF is my #1 favorite nostalgia license. Therefore not sure how age plays a role in level of interest. Do you think you're too old or too young?

#29778 1 year ago

Teaser 2 weekends from now, full reveal 30th/31st….

#29779 1 year ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

I was born in '81 and BTTF is my #1 favorite nostalgia license. Therefore not sure how age plays a role in level of interest. Do you think you're too old or too young?

I’m gonna guess BTTF does not have the same nostalgic pull internationally that it does in the US. I was born in ‘80 and it is also a favorite of mine.

#29780 1 year ago

^Makes sense. I missed the location.

#29781 1 year ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

Tool is my absolute favorite band of all time (obviously from the name and avatar)- one show with a psychedelic experience changed my life forever, and for the better; but I most likely will never see one.

Pinball brothers needs to do this. Put me on the list.

#29782 1 year ago
Quoted from NEW-B:

I’m gonna guess BTTF does not have the same nostalgic pull internationally that it does in the US. I was born in ‘80 and it is also a favorite of mine.

BTTF has a big nostalgic pull in Australia. Be assured USA pinball enthusiasts won't be getting all the LEs!

#29783 1 year ago

I don't know if it's because of age... I have many friends my age who like the theme but aren't fans of the license... Most of my friends who really like bttf are people born in the early 70's. .... anyway it is a personal opinion ... I speak only of myself. When I was a child or teenager, I had in mind other licenses more in line with my age.... I think that a person who was born in 1980, when they are at an age that understands things and likes movies, paid attention to others movies....such as demolition man....eduardo scissors hands...pulp fiction.,..I keep till dawn...etc....these are movies with which I spent my adolescence.... but bttf came out when I was 5 years old....it's not a movie that provokes feelings or memories in me....and I like the movie....but I don't feel homesick for it...

#29784 1 year ago

maybe I'm just a person with weird thoughts....hahaha

#29785 1 year ago
Quoted from NEW-B:

It’s beloved in the U.K. I was born 86 and nearly everyone I know enjoys the films, remembers the films or flat out loves them.

#29786 1 year ago

Born in 86, loves the BTTF films after being introduced to them at Universal Studios as a kid. Recently watched with my wife, 10, 8, and 5 year old. Everyone loved it.

#29787 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

It’s beloved in the U.K. I was born 86

You guys are making me feel old.

#29788 1 year ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

I was born in 78 if it helps...

FB_IMG_1653709080554 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1653709080554 (resized).jpg
#29789 1 year ago

I was born in 1980 I saw all of them in the theater they are some of my favorite movies. I remember seeing the sneak peek for part 3 right at the end of part 2 and being excited for it.

#29790 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I was born in 78 if it helps...[quoted image]

Youngster, I graduated high school in 78!

#29791 1 year ago

I was born in 80 and remember watching it in the theater as a kid and the craze of teens trying to hang on to the back of cars and skateboard. I even remember playing the awful LJN game released on the NES at a friends sleepover.

#29792 1 year ago

Don't worry, we are young for pinside.

Quoted from bigguybbr:

I was born in 80 and remember watching it in the theater as a kid and the craze of teens trying to hang on to the back of cars and skateboard. I even remember playing the awful LJN game released on the NES at a friends sleepover.

Better video

#29793 1 year ago

What are the chances the next release is actually bttf?

#29794 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I was born in 78 if it helps...[quoted image]

I’m with ya’
1977 here

#29795 1 year ago

Wait until you realize kids born in the year 2001 are legally drinking a bars.

#29796 1 year ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

Born in 71 and not a big fan. Not saying they are crap, but not interested in a pin of it. Still don’t see it happening unless Fox loosens up on using his likeness and coordinating getting everyone else and movie assets.

#29797 1 year ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

I am! My son turned 21 in February.

#29798 1 year ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Wait until you see these show up, they are called grandkids!! Im soooo old

20220813_120955 (resized).jpg20220813_120955 (resized).jpg20220813_120952 (resized).jpg20220813_120952 (resized).jpg
#29799 1 year ago

1968 here. Love the movies and might be in on a pin. Not an instabuy like Jaws, Indiana, or even NL Vacation series, but I do get the charm and have positive memories of BTTF.

#29800 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Wait until you see these show up, they are called grandkids!! Im soooo old

Not quite there yet but not far off. I hope your getting them flipping young!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Tampa, FL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

There are 46,853 posts in this topic. You are on page 596 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/596 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.