51AE3C41-1E6E-417B-B0FC-EAF0D317F2BB.gif
vince-neil-is-upset (resized).jpg
Severance (resized).JPG
We_were_on_a_break1-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif
maxresdefault (resized).jpeg
images (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1713427968712 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 47,050 posts in this topic. You are on page 592 of 941.
#29551 1 year ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

I’m out until a game with the letters a , j , w, and s comes out.

I agree, it's about time they made a game honoring the Godfather of Soul

merlin_23012162_d49296fb-895c-45d8-a09a-6eb1a33010c9-superJumbo (resized).jpgmerlin_23012162_d49296fb-895c-45d8-a09a-6eb1a33010c9-superJumbo (resized).jpg
#29552 1 year ago
Quoted from JonCrox:

Watch a young Colin Robinson honing his craft pretending to be a yo yo expert on live TV....

He did this to a LOT of stations before he got caught. Here's another:

#29553 1 year ago
Quoted from Mravic:

I agree, it's about time they made a game honoring the Godfather of Soul[quoted image]

I can't see a standalone James Brown, but maybe a Tales from the Tour Bus pin? That would cover a LOT of these that deserve pins but don't have the marketability, and the show has plenty of animated clips to pull from. The James Brown and Bootsy Collins episodes were GREAT (I think there was only one dud episode out of two seasons).

#29554 1 year ago
Quoted from MRG:

On Jack play through of GOTG he mentions going to Target toy section and seeing lots of He-man toys. HHHMMMMM.

For what it’s worth, this is true and I noted it to my son the last time we were at Target. Regardless if or (likely) not a “clue”, it’s factually correct

While we’re all speculating still, going to put in my obligatory request again: Futurama! Shut up and take all our money!

#29555 1 year ago
Quoted from Yokimato:

For what it’s worth, this is true and I noted it to my son the last time we were at Target. Regardless if or (likely) not a “clue”, it’s factually correct
While we’re all speculating still, going to put in my obligatory request again: Futurama! Shut up and take all our money!

I was in Walmart last night and they randomly had a display of Hallmark ornaments with a number of them being He-Man for some reason...

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hallmark-Ornament-Masters-of-the-Universe-He-Man/552436403

#29556 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I was in Walmart last night and they randomly had a display of Hallmark ornaments with a number of them being He-Man for some reason...
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hallmark-Ornament-Masters-of-the-Universe-He-Man/552436403

Don't tell JJP..... they'll try to get the license and put them on a PF!!!

#29557 1 year ago

Can we get a Grease pin?

Poor Olivia.....

#29558 1 year ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

Don't tell JJP..... they'll try to get the license and put them on a PF!!!

They're the perfect scale for a playfield. They had a bunch of Marvel ones (spiderman, captain America, etc), Jurassic Park, Baby yoda in a bag, Batman, and a Monopoly guy and a bunch of other ones for $8 in-store.

#29559 1 year ago

My apologies if this has already been mentioned, but I just noticed that UNIVERSAL is re-releasing JAWS (1977) on IMAX theaters on September 2, 2022.

Hmmmmmmm, right around the time that Stern would be announcing their next pinball game, eh?

#29560 1 year ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Hmmmmmmm, right around the time that Stern would be announcing their next pinball game, eh?

The current thinking is Jaws in spring 2023

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#29561 1 year ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

Can we get a Grease pin?
Poor Olivia.....

Surely someone out there can retheme a Rollergames into a Xanadu, that’d be great

#29562 1 year ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

Can we get a Grease pin?
Poor Olivia.....

RiP Olivia, such a superstar.

Grease would be a cool pinball.

#29563 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Futureman got a weak final season, but if you don't love Wolf, you are dead inside. That character is fantastic.

All I need is an 8 ball and 11 straws

Derek-Wilson-Q-A-Main-thumb-240x240-697465xxx (resized).jpgDerek-Wilson-Q-A-Main-thumb-240x240-697465xxx (resized).jpg
#29564 1 year ago

Black Sabbath - Ozzy and Tony Iommi closed the Commonwealth Games ( which Australia won )
Could be a good omen .

#29565 1 year ago

Mission Impossible coming out-the conspiracy theorist in me wants to believe Stern is using the code name 007 for Mission Impossible? I keep hearing 007 but honestly if it was Mission Impossible-I would not be disappointed

One can only dream the ultimate hurry up game

#29566 1 year ago

Bond is code for the strong relationship between Gary Stern and Bob Gale and the “Bond” between Marty and Doc. It’s BTTF!

#29567 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Mission Impossible coming out-the conspiracy theorist in me wants to believe Stern is using the code name 007 for Mission Impossible? I keep hearing 007 but honestly if it was Mission Impossible-I would not be disappointed
One can only dream the ultimate hurry up game

Yeah, I don't mind 007, but Mission would be an amazing IP

#29568 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Mission would be an amazing IP

8570CCDF-AE4A-4C6C-99F3-DD5268614BCC (resized).jpeg8570CCDF-AE4A-4C6C-99F3-DD5268614BCC (resized).jpeg
#29569 1 year ago

The guesses here are amazing!
Like Ken jeong guessing on masked singer

#29570 1 year ago
Quoted from Dwboca:

Like Ken jeong guessing on masked singe

4y8v94 (resized).jpg4y8v94 (resized).jpg
#29571 1 year ago

Now I have to mention that I would love a pinball based on the TV series Community that Dr. Ken was in.

#29572 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I watched Prey last night .
I saw the preview at the cinema and was waiting to see it but there it was on Disney Plus .
Awesome movie , one of the best in the series .

Thanks. I was the prop master.

As far as Disney absorbing Hulu, probably not. The actual studio we used for Prey was 20th Century. Although we all followed Disney policy. The reason is because Disney likes to separate its content and distribute more violent and r ratings to its other branches. ie 20th century and Hulu. Keeps the mouses hands cleaner looking

Prey is on all types of streaming depending on where you are.

It just broke Hulu records

https://deadline.com/2022/08/prey-lands-1-premiere-on-hulu-to-date-across-film-tv-1235088490/

#29573 1 year ago
Quoted from Jigs:

As far as Disney absorbing Hulu, probably not. The actual studio we used for Prey was 20th Century. Although we all followed Disney policy. The reason is because Disney likes to separate its content and distribute more violent and r ratings to its other branches. ie 20th century and Hulu. Keeps the mouses hands cleaner looking
https://deadline.com/2022/08/prey-lands-1-premiere-on-hulu-to-date-across-film-tv-1235088490/

Dude…why wasn’t there a theatrical release for Prey in the theaters or an actual panel inside Hall H at comic con? Who was the one making these decisions and was it beneficial to the Predator brand? I can’t get over how much of an awesome movie it was. Thank you for your work on the Prey movie.

#29574 1 year ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Dude…why wasn’t there a theatrical release for Prey in the theaters or an actual panel inside Hall H at comic con? Who was the one making these decisions and was it beneficial to the Predator brand? I can’t get over how much of an awesome movie it was. Thank you for your work on the Prey movie.

Haha. Thanks man.

We premiered in limited theatrical releases last Tuesday.

Basically, it was always a theatrical release. COVID and theaters didn’t mix and 20th and Disney played the safe card

Good news is it’s going to theaters for fan showings.

Stoked you liked it. I poured my soul into it and it’s great to see the response.

#29575 1 year ago

#29576 1 year ago

Someone just told me at work today that Prey needs to be my next movie to watch .He said “Imagine Apocolypto and the original Predator had a baby “ . Two of my favorites .Now I can’t wait for Saturday night to arrive

#29577 1 year ago

I just come here for TV watching ideas. What We Do in the Shadows, never heard of it until today. Watching right now and it's funny as shit.

#29578 1 year ago
Quoted from Jigs:

Haha. Thanks man.
Basically, it was always a theatrical release. COVID and theaters didn’t mix and 20th and Disney played the safe card
Stoked you liked it. I poured my soul into it and it’s great to see the response.

I’m not sure how this works but any chance it will show at IMAX ?

#29579 1 year ago
Quoted from Jigs:

You did well. First movie in a while to catch my undivided attention. 2 adults and a 15 yr old sat and watched it. All enjoyed. 6 thumbs up

#29580 1 year ago
Quoted from Dwboca:

You did well. First movie in a while to catch my undivided attention. 2 adults and a 15 yr old sat and watched it. All enjoyed. 6 thumbs up

I have to check this out. Maybe tomorrow.

#29581 1 year ago
Quoted from Dwboca:

That makes the mandatory Canadian 2 week quarantine that I did in my 31 ft airstream worth it.

Glad y’all enjoyed it!

#29582 1 year ago
Quoted from Jigs:

That makes the mandatory Canadian 2 week quarantine that I did in my 31 ft airstream worth it.
Glad y’all enjoyed it!

At least that did some good.

#29583 1 year ago
Quoted from Jigs:

Haha. Thanks man.

Going to watch Prey tomorrow night. Trailer looks good.

#29584 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Going to watch Pray tomorrow night. Trailer looks good.

Is that the Amen reboot?

81w7Su8PzAL._RI_ (resized).jpg81w7Su8PzAL._RI_ (resized).jpg
#29585 1 year ago

OMG, I'm 5 episodes in What We do in the Shadows and cracking my shit up. Wouldn't make the cut for the next stern, but if only Homepin could do a tie in with Spinal Tap.

#29586 1 year ago
Quoted from Jigs:

Haha. Thanks man.

You are welcome. The attention to detail and approval regarding the Native American traditions make this film shine as a classic.
Good Job.
Hope there is more promotion for PREY. Let us know when you get the call for a sequel.
276506AA-9F7D-4037-A255-2DAE6DAF4F81.jpeg276506AA-9F7D-4037-A255-2DAE6DAF4F81.jpeg06B7BB94-FCB0-4C25-9A5F-5EC0AC80CB98.jpeg06B7BB94-FCB0-4C25-9A5F-5EC0AC80CB98.jpeg

#29587 1 year ago

For my neighbor Jones

Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 10.53.19 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-08-09 at 10.53.19 PM (resized).png

#29588 1 year ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

For my neighbor Jones
[quoted image]

My dude! You ready?

#29589 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

My dude! You ready?

I would be happy with the DE version.

#29590 1 year ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

Come on Stern! make a Data East Vault! lol Throw LW3 while you are at it.

#29591 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Come on Stern! make a Data East Vault! lol Throw LW3 while you are at it.

They have done a few. A new Tommy would be super cool.

#29592 1 year ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

I wish I could hop in my DeLorean and travel back in time to when I could get a real nice one for about $3500. Then travel ahead to when Stern releases BTTF and bring em both home.

#29593 1 year ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

OMG, I'm 5 episodes in What We do in the Shadows and cracking my shit up. Wouldn't make the cut for the next stern, but if only Homepin could do a tie in with Spinal Tap.

Glad you're digging it. It only gets better as it goes. A little weakness in S3, but season 1&2 are almost perfect seasons. I'm constantly amazed at all the 1-off big stars that have cameos and are never seen again. It's a huge amount, only some of which I remember here:

Mark Hamill
Danny Trejo
Nick Kroll (2 or 3 eps)
Paul Reubens
Tilda Swinton
Craig Robinson
Beanie Feldstein (Jonah Hill's sister, actually she's in 3 eps, I forgot it was more than one)
David Cross
Vanessa Bayer
Haley Joel Osment
Benedict Wong
Evan Rachel Wood
Dave Bautista
Wesley Snipes

#29594 1 year ago

Really enjoyed the WWDITS film, but after it was over, felt like exactly enough, no desire to watch hours and hours of a TV version. They definitely found a fresh comedic angle on all the common vampire tropes & lore. Also I feel like without Taika onscreen my interest level would drop dramatically. But hey, glad to hear it's a good show.

#29595 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

Really enjoyed the WWDITS film, but after it was over, felt like exactly enough, no desire to watch hours and hours of a TV version. Felt like they found the comedic heart of all the common vampire tropes & lore. Also I feel like without Taika onscreen my interest level would drop dramatically. But hey, glad to hear it's a good show.

The TV show is WAY BETTER than the movie. No comparison. Seeing the movie first is the better way though, because once you've seen the TV show, it's hard to go back and watch what amounts to a badly plotted and paced pilot. Oh, and Taika, Jemaine and Jonathan do appear in the TV show in character from the movie.

Really, give the TV show a season. You'll see what I mean.

#29596 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I wish I could hop in my DeLorean and travel back in time to when I could get a real nice one for about $3500. Then travel ahead to when Stern releases BTTF and bring em both home.

Hell yeah, I'd ride along.

#29597 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The TV show is WAY BETTER than the movie. No comparison. Seeing the movie first is the better way though, because once you've seen the TV show, it's hard to go back and watch what amounts to a badly plotted and paced pilot. Oh, and Taika, Jemaine and Jonathan do appear in the TV show in character from the movie.
Really, give the TV show a season. You'll see what I mean.

I took my (now) wife to see the movie on one of our first dates…took a real chance as it wasn’t exactly mainstream and we had to see it at the tiny Ritz 5 in Philadelphia. Not saying that’s what sealed the deal, but here we are 7 years later

I need to give the show a closer look

As far as an on topic post, I’d still really like a Venom reveal in the next week or so

#29598 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

I took my (now) wife to see the movie on one of our first dates…took a real chance as it wasn’t exactly mainstream and we had to see it at the tiny Ritz 5 in Philadelphia. Not saying that’s what sealed the deal, but here we are 7 years later
I need to give the show a closer look
As far as an on topic post, I’d still really like a Venom reveal in the next week or so

Wow, that was a gamble! Glad it paid off like announcing a Godzilla pin in a pandemic.

#29599 1 year ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

Is that the Amen reboot?
[quoted image]

*PREY

#29600 1 year ago
Quoted from Jigs:

It must be fate , as I was watching , I was wondering how many of Naru's axes they had for the movie , and you're the perfect person to ask .
Hats off to you and everyone involved , one of the best films I've seen in a longtime , the type of movie you can't take your eyes off .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Led
Diddy's Pinball Mods

6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 28.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 47,050 posts in this topic. You are on page 592 of 941.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/592?hl=mbl1116 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.