Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,853 posts in this topic. You are on page 590 of 938.
#29451 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Nope. That’s the TS4 thread.

Quoted from Hammerhead:

Nope, that’s the LZ thread

Nope, that's the Ultraman thread.

#29452 1 year ago

Eminem’s new album is pinball themed would have been great to launch an actual pinball with the album.

#29453 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Nope, that's the Ultraman thread.

Nope, that's the Halloween thread.

#29454 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Eminem’s new album is pinball themed would have been great to launch an actual pinball with the album.

EA83ECEB-BB29-4E5D-BF41-74B9DBEE0794.gifEA83ECEB-BB29-4E5D-BF41-74B9DBEE0794.gif
#29455 1 year ago
Quoted from Sugar:

[quoted image]

Mom’s spaghetti MULTIBALL!!!

#29456 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Are you saying Stern had one shot or one opportunity to seize everything you ever wanted in an Eminem pin and they didn’t capture it, they let it slip?

#29457 1 year ago

This is how I KNOW you have bad taste haha. Love my Halloween. Game is bolted along with my ACNC. All of my 9 Stern Spikes will be sold eventually without a second thought with the exception of my Elwins. But…to each their own.

Quoted from crujones4life:

Nope, that's the Halloween thread.

#29458 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

This is how I KNOW you have bad taste haha. Love my Halloween. Game is bolted along with my ACNC. All of my 9 Stern Spikes will be sold eventually without a second thought with the exception of my Elwins. But…to each their own.

At least the Sterns will give you your money spent back.

#29459 1 year ago

Nah, that’s the Rush Mando Ts4 LZ AIQ GNR Bksor xmen AC/DC kiss iron man game of thrones Aerosmith Munsters thread. lol

Quoted from TheClownpuncher:

Talking about how bad it sucks and how it should have had this or that.

#29460 1 year ago

Cute thought but my Spooky games earn very well.

Quoted from Vecna:

At least the Sterns will give you your money spent back.

#29461 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Nah, that’s the Rush Mando Ts4 LZ AIQ GNR Bksor xmen AC/DC kiss iron man game of thrones Aerosmith Munsters thread. lol

Think you might be in the wrong thread.

#29462 1 year ago
Quoted from Sugar:

[quoted image]

GreatwichJohn is planning to secure the Eminem song "Without Me" in his back up pin "Trailer Trash" if TPB doesnt work out.

Good luck Stern!

#29463 1 year ago

There are many great Stern games but they are not all great. That’s all I’m saying. I look forward to seeing what comes next but another company may get my money until the next Elwin. Or not, sometimes they surprise me.

Quoted from Vecna:

Think you might be in the wrong thread.

#29464 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

There are many great Stern games but they are not all great. That’s all I’m saying. I look forward to seeing what comes next but another company may get my money until the next Elwin. Or not, sometimes they surprise me.

I think you need a Scooby snack. Ha

#29465 1 year ago

Me too, Ill likely be a day one Spooky Scooby Doo buyer. And…you likely won’t hear me complain about all the dumb stuff that all the Stern shills complain about concerning Spooky titles haha.

Quoted from frankmac:

I think you need a Scooby snack. Ha

#29466 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Me too, Ill likely be a day one Spooky Scooby Doo buyer. And…you likely won’t hear me complain about all the dumb stuff that all the Stern shills complain about concerning Spooky titles haha.

Spooky needs QC and coders BIG time. Love my TNA but will not commit to a Spooky game again until I drop $$ on location and it earns my $$$$. Done with that.

#29467 1 year ago

They just hired a bunch of programmers and QC people and dropped new code updates for HWN UM and Ram this week. I’m glad to see they are going through the previous titles to tighten things up. They are a small company but getting better every day. Plus they have the best customer service in the business. You can get someone on the phone to help immediately six days a week. I like where they’re going personally.

Maybe Stern should announce a new game already and pull me baaaack innnnnn haha

Quoted from frankmac:

Spooky needs QC and coders BIG time. Love my TNA but will not commit to a Spooky game again until I drop $$ on location and it earns my $$$$. Done with that.

#29470 1 year ago

They'd need to replace Adam's face with Gary's......... "I... HAVE... THE MONEY........."

#29471 1 year ago
Quoted from Sugar:

[quoted image]

My reaction to a Ozzie or BlackmSabbath pin well.

#29472 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

How well a game earns =/= how good it is (goodness being subjective anyway). Normies literally play anything that's not occupied, especially if it's a license they recognize. Pinheads don't touch my Ghostbusters Premium. "Well, Ghostbusters sucks" you say? Well, they don't touch my Scared Stiff either. Besides one dude who dominates its leaderboard. In fact, pinheads are so fickle that their/our opinions don't matter anyway. People like what they like and hate what they hate. Thankfully we have many to choose from.

#29473 1 year ago

My point was that the secondary market value on Halloween means nothing to me as it will pay for itself on location. So I really don’t care if I paid $9500 and can only sell it for $8500 because really…ive only only paid $6500 for it NIB after earnings figured in.

Quoted from BasementFacts:

How well a game earns =/= how good it is (goodness being subjective anyway). Normies literally play anything that's not occupied, especially if it's a license they recognize. Pinheads don't touch my Ghostbusters Premium. "Well, Ghostbusters sucks" you say? Well, they don't touch my Scared Stiff either. Besides one dude who dominates its leaderboard. In fact, pinheads are so fickle that their/our opinions don't matter anyway. People like what they like and hate what they hate. Thankfully we have many to choose from.

#29475 1 year ago

I noticed Sterns Twitter/Facebook post, from about 30 minutes ago, showing Godzilla on the line has Ozzy's Crazy Train playing in the video.
They sure like to do this stuff on purpose it seems

https://twitter.com/sternpinballinc/status/1555604259294658560?s=20&t=eNyHfQgOVw4mrzr8Dwz3pg

#29476 1 year ago
Quoted from CanadianPapaBear:

I noticed Sterns Twitter/Facebook post, from about 30 minutes ago, showing Godzilla on the line has Ozzy's Crazy Train playing in the video.
They sure like to do this stuff on purpose it seems
https://twitter.com/sternpinballinc/status/1555604259294658560?s=20&t=eNyHfQgOVw4mrzr8Dwz3pg

Let's pause for a moment and reflect on just how beautiful a pinball line is..! Ok, back to the craziness!

#29477 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Let's pause for a moment and reflect on just how beautiful a pinball line is..! Ok, back to the craziness!

I'm pausing hoping it's ozzy pin next!!!

#29478 1 year ago

As long as she gets the job done.

#29479 1 year ago

Would love a machine based on this game

SkZZUr3taWJ7pb0LGpm7OaMf (resized).jpgSkZZUr3taWJ7pb0LGpm7OaMf (resized).jpg
#29480 1 year ago

We've "known" Venom was coming for several months now. How often does that happen...like almost never. My guess is Venom is code for Cobra Kai. Final Answer.
What do you guys think is next (not what you want)? One answer. Let's see who gets it right.

wp8324923 (resized).jpgwp8324923 (resized).jpg
#29481 1 year ago

LOL

#29482 1 year ago

Definitely the VP

066A9C81-CF26-4CAB-8553-2602A3ACB3D1 (resized).jpeg066A9C81-CF26-4CAB-8553-2602A3ACB3D1 (resized).jpeg
#29483 1 year ago

We've "known" Venom was coming for several months now. How often does that happen...like almost never. My guess is Venom is code for Cobra Kai. Final Answer.
What do you guys think is next (not what you want)? One answer. Let's see who gets it right.
[quoted image]

Venom, hopefully with ozzy music

#29484 1 year ago

We've "known" Venom was coming for several months now. How often does that happen...like almost never. [quoted image]

It happens all the time.

#29485 1 year ago
Quoted from oldbaby:

It happens all the time.

Well I guess it just seems like we've known longer because there hasn't been a pin released in 8 months.

So what's your guess?

#29486 1 year ago

Ozzy music would make sense in a Cobra Kai pin too...

#29487 1 year ago

The way it looked at Comic Con it looks like Venom. Think Ozzy will be next music pin after.

#29488 1 year ago

Where’s Bond

#29489 1 year ago

[quoted image]

Venom

#29490 1 year ago

47FD472D-8484-47E9-9F55-E9558A29F93A (resized).jpeg47FD472D-8484-47E9-9F55-E9558A29F93A (resized).jpeg

#29491 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Monthly reminder that the next Stern pin is due out this month (August). It would have been due 14 May, but per the message from Stern Below they opted to skip a cornerstone this year to catch up on the backlog. Looking forward to what Stern has in store for us.[quoted image]

14th of May, pushed back to August, weekend teaser followed by full reveal on a Monday/Tuesday… 14th August..?

#29492 1 year ago

I'll put on my aluminum hat with ya. Jack just posted the green screen catapult gif. Catapults are pretty synonyms with castles, and there are he man catapult toys. Also many many months ago he was fishing for comments in stream for people's favorite classic cartoons and animation. ALSO was posted in his "hmmm" trolling post from comicon.

He-man is recognizable enough but assumingly a cost effective IP to say the least. I think it has legs for his cornerstone

#29493 1 year ago
Quoted from Gutterghoul:

I'll put on my aluminum hat with ya. Jack just posted the green screen catapult gif. Catapults are pretty synonyms with castles, and there are he man catapult toys. Also many many months ago he was fishing for comments in stream for people's favorite classic cartoons and animation. ALSO was posted in his "hmmm" trolling post from comicon.
He-man is recognizable enough but assumingly a cost effective IP to say the least. I think it has legs for his cornerstone

Link taken down. Hmmm, plot thickens.

#29494 1 year ago

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.. that squid looks like Venom, there's a shark, the Nautilus looks like something out of BTTF and Nemo looks like an older Sean Connery. Add some Ozzy music to the mix, and you're there!

45-1-800x445.jpg45-1-800x445.jpg
#29495 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Link taken down. Hmmm, plot thickens.

Put that tinfoil hat back on - it's all a CONSPIRACY to keep people guessing, maaaaan! "Put something up and delete it real quick - you'll send Pinside into a tizzy!"

#29496 1 year ago

[quoted image]

I've been thinkg the same thing for a while, if it was "Spider-Man" villain "Venom" they would have shown it off at ComicCon. I do like Venom a lot, but have thought all along it was really Cobra Kai, which would make more sense with the new season premiering early September.

#29497 1 year ago

Ah, so Danger doing He-Man then

Interesting

so this ?

or this ?

#29499 1 year ago

If it's the new He-Man.... I'm out.

The classic or nothing.

#29500 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:I think it does. Who's got time to explain every downvote a lot of times you can show disagreement with your statement or post without having the to explain, doesn't mean you're hated. It's just a downvote.

It is a toxic feature.
I would like to disable it, I have heard it is possible but dont know how

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

There are 46,853 posts in this topic. You are on page 590 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/590?hl=knackers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.