enjoy your balls.gif
balls...gif
balls..gif
IMG_4484 (resized).jpeg
Disney boy Seth Davis (resized).jpeg
Backinblack (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,144 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 923.
#2801 5 years ago
Quoted from GrueLurks:

That song and CD rules!

Yes, its a shame that too many fans of both Maiden and Priest, don't track down Bruce's and Rob's solo work. I find Accident, Chem Wed, and Resurrection to be better albums than the ones from their bands.

While I would put 3-5 Maiden albums ahead of Accident of Birth, to me Chemical Wedding is the greatest metal album ever.
As for Resurrection I would only put Stained Class ahead of it, and I think it just barely edges past Screaming for vengeance which are my favorite two Priest albums.
Just boggles the mind that fans don't track them down and they don't get the respect they would have gotten if they had a different name on the cover.

#2802 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Steve Ritchie’s next pin or fake pic?
[quoted image]

Fake

#2803 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Yes, its a shame that too many fans of both Maiden and Priest, don't track down Bruce's and Rob's solo work. I find Accident, Chem Wed, and Resurrection to be better albums than the ones from their bands.
While I would put 3-5 Maiden albums ahead of Accident of Birth, to me Chemical Wedding is the greatest metal album ever.
As for Resurrection I would only put Stained Class ahead of it, and I think it just barely edges past Screaming for vengeance which are my favorite two Priest albums.
Just boggles the mind that fans don't track them down and they don't get the respect they would have gotten if they had a different name on the cover.

I saw them both on solo tours. Bruce played same type/size venue that he played with Maiden. Rob played a small venue and had Anthrax open. Both put on great shows and sounded good.

#2804 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

[quoted image]

fake.

#2806 5 years ago

And yet TWIP didn't have any new info on Iceman's new job as JJP spokesman??

#2807 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

[quoted image]

Really hoping that’s real. Where’d you find that? Based on past spring releases, about when would this be announced?

#2808 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Chemical Wedding is the greatest metal album ever.

It is a brilliant album !!

#2809 5 years ago

Would Harry Potter be that big of a hit?

Or would it be more like the
Hobbit pin?

#2810 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

And yet TWIP didn't have any new info on Iceman's new job as JJP spokesman??

Lol?

I remember him shitting all over Dialed In! last Twippy Stream.
(And on the awards themselves.)

#2811 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Would Harry Potter be that big of a hit?

Harry Potter is one of those dream themes which would appeal to both young adults and their father's who took them to see the movies when they were teens. The license would cost a fortune and so the price of the machines would be in The Beatles range. Then Stern would be criticised relentlessly on Pinside for daring to be in business in order to make a profit, but then, if it plays well and is a lot of fun, and looks great with a good design, they'll sell in good numbers.

#2812 5 years ago

Someone posted this on FB:

52797039_828320037510528_5000512555945295872_n (resized).jpg52797039_828320037510528_5000512555945295872_n (resized).jpg
#2813 5 years ago

That's exactly the a Black Knight 2000 art piece, with Stern instead of Williams and the 2000 switched with 3000. You can even see where they coloured over the 2 in 2000. Don't hold your breath for bad fakes

#2814 5 years ago

After listening to Kaneda’s podcast I can say that the only game I’m remotely excited for is Jurassic World.

None of the music pins he listed are of any interest to me. Harry Potter is even less interesting that the music games.

Of course this all assumes that anything mentioned actually comes to be real.

#2815 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

After listening to Kaneda’s podcast I can say that the only game I’m remotely excited for is Jurassic World.
None of the music pins he listed are of any interest to me. Harry Potter is even less interesting that the music games.

I'm the opposite led Zeppelin would be an instant buy for me if it happens Jurassic world also intrest me and harry potter does not intrest me as well if any of this does happen.

#2816 5 years ago

Zep could be good. I don't see a Rush or Motley Crue being that much in demand, but what do I know?

#2817 5 years ago

Zeppelin is a no brainer for me, unless they reskin something old like they did w/Beatles.

Zep needs to have a kickass hammer in it, too.

#2818 5 years ago

My first choice would be Sanford and Son. That theme song and multiball every time Fred has "The Big One".

If not, then I'd be happy with Jaws, Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd.

#2819 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I don't care about the theme, but looking forward to seeing what Stern do with this title in comparison to the Sega version and Data East Jurassic Park.

#2820 5 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

Zep could be good. I don't see a Rush or Motley Crue being that much in demand, but what do I know?

Motley crue does intrest me I know I'm probably in the minority but I think there music will fit well in pinball. I have never listened much to Rush so I probably would not be interested in that one if they ever do get made.

#2821 5 years ago

I would be interested in downloading new GB code, other than that all my money will be going to JJP or spooky

#2822 5 years ago

I have quick two...speed racer? Warriors, the movie!!

#2823 5 years ago

Warriors come out to play....

#2824 5 years ago
Quoted from mzhulk:

I would be interested in downloading new GB code, other than that all my money will be going to JJP or spooky

Then you're in the wrong thread.

#2825 5 years ago

On page 56 the post was talking about Purple Bird. Just a thought in 1973 Led Zeppelins airplane was painted purple, gold and white. Then repainted red, white and blue with stars for 1975 tour. Could it be next?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2826 5 years ago
Quoted from KISS73:

On page 56 the post was talking about Purple Bird. Just a thought in 1973 Led Zeppelins airplane was painted purple, gold and white. Then repainted red, white and blue with stars for 1975 tour. Could it be next?

edge.gifedge.gif
#2827 5 years ago
Quoted from Maide:

That's exactly the a Black Knight 2000 art piece, with Stern instead of Williams and the 2000 switched with 3000. You can even see where they coloured over the 2 in 2000. Don't hold your breath for bad fakes

Only downvoted because I dont see how it would make aesthetic sense to have the 2 squished into the white portion of the lighting bolt, while the 2 00's take up to entire lighting bolt almost. Have you seen the original and are referencing that?

#2828 5 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Only downvoted because I dont see how it would make aesthetic sense to have the 2 squished into the white portion of the lighting bolt, while the 2 00's take up to entire lighting bolt almost. Have you seen the original and are referencing that?

Original art from a BK2K plastic.

B4BCFA2D-C1DC-4563-B7A5-1A77392463F3 (resized).jpegB4BCFA2D-C1DC-4563-B7A5-1A77392463F3 (resized).jpeg
#2829 5 years ago

I hope the next Stern release is BK3000
Will be a very easy pass for me!

Waiting for Jaws
some day it will happen.

#2830 5 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

I hope the next Stern release is BK3000
Will be a very easy pass for me!
Waiting for Jaws
some day it will happen.

I do not have a huge interest in BK3K at this time . It would need to blow my socks off..

#2831 5 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

Original art from a BK2K plastic. [quoted image]

Thats not the pic he was talking about that was photochopped.

#2832 5 years ago

I like games that are awesome, not games that are based on awesome stuff.
So if BK3000 will be the ultimate freedom Steve Ritchie game, bring it on!!!

#2833 5 years ago
5F3D5083-59E9-4D40-810C-E4A868F6F564.gif5F3D5083-59E9-4D40-810C-E4A868F6F564.gif
#2834 5 years ago

I Dream of Jeannie at least it would have a Great Backglass

#2835 5 years ago

I hope so.

#2836 5 years ago

Munsters must be doing well. I have not heard a peep.

1 week later
#2837 5 years ago

Any insider info?

#2838 5 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Motley crue does intrest me I know I'm probably in the minority but I think there music will fit well in pinball. I have never listened much to Rush so I probably would not be interested in that one if they ever do get made.

i'm in with Motley crue , dream theme for me

#2840 5 years ago
Quoted from Toppers:

Any new news going into TPF?

The King will be there and hopefully name and show a sneak peek of his next title.
I can't wait for Steve's thread to fire up over his next title

#2841 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

The King will be there and hopefully name and show a sneak peek of his next title.

I'm not worthy of his highness, I'm cancer!

#2842 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Yeah, I think that is happening. I hope it's something more creatively-named than BK3000.

Maybe "Black Knight:As Designed"?

#2843 5 years ago

Here's my guess F14 tomhawk II aka - Topgun. From Steve Ritchie- "secrets will be revealed at TPF"

#2844 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, I think that is happening. I hope it's something more creatively-named than BK3000.
Maybe "Black Knight:As Designed"?

I'm hoping it's

Black Knight: None More Black

#2845 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm hoping it's

Black Knight: Matters

#2846 5 years ago

As he allready told a 100 times it's called: "The beige Knight"

It will be a game about helping old woman across the street'n stuff.

#2847 5 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

Here's my guess F14 tomhawk II aka - Topgun. From Steve Ritchie- "secrets will be revealed at TPF"

i wish - top gun would be the dream, dream soundtrack, dream theme! what is your evidence based on?

#2848 5 years ago
Quoted from markymark2400:

i wish - top gun would be the dream, dream soundtrack, dream theme! what is your evidence based on?

No evidence, just a wild guess based on Steve Ritchie's facebook post saying "secrets will be revealed". It doesn't hurt that the sequel for Top Gun is coming out next year. Timing is good, license on the original movie and theme song shouldn't be outrageously expensive and its the perfect game for a Steve Ritchie patented canon. Lastly its the only theme Kaneda didn't say was coming next so it has to be the one.

#2849 5 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

Lastly its the only theme Kaneda didn't say was coming next so it has to be the one.

Sad but true.

#2850 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm hoping it's

Black Knight and The Knights of Ni

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser
Pinball Machine
$ 35.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
6,000 (OBO)
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life
Armor and blades
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
30,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
Decals
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution
Toppers
$ 26.50
$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 46,144 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 923.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/57?hl=davijc02 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.